[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: NOVEMBER 30TH, 11:59PM PST
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT EVENT

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rd14o1p7Qx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Castelia City (Night): Remastered ► Pokémon Black & White (ZAME ARRANGEMENT)

EXPOSITION

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ — This survey company has expanded its business and services from Castelia City. Providing questionnaires and statistics about the citizens of Hoenn, you're bound to learn something new about the trainers around you![break][break]

ICLY, these survey questions may be accessed digitally or in person at RUSTBORO CITY. You may also choose to answer these survey questions OOCLY instead. These surveys are also answered ANONYMOUSLY.

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

"Rumors say that the League is developing suits that match the style of a Pokemon a trainer has bonded with. Which Pokemon would you select as the style for your suit and what would it look like?"

SURVEY #2

"All skilled trainers have a rival! Who's your rival and why?"

SURVEY #3

"Do you agree with the League's plan to warp the incoming meteoroid into an alternate universe Hoenn? Why or why not?"

SURVEY #4

"What do you think of Avatars, people who have been bestowed powers by legendary Pokemon? Do you believe it to be a blessing or a curse, or is it something humans should not meddle with?"

SURVEY #5

"Why do you support the League/Team Rocket? If you are a member of one of these formal organizations, what compelled you to join?"

SURVEY #6

"Select one of the following events and explain how it affected you. The Slateport Rocket Invasion, the Slateport Night Market Blacephalon Attack, the Ultra Beast Attacks on Mossdeep, The Ultra Beast War, the Sootopolis Takeover."

SURVEY #7

"TERAVOLT, a Hoennian Rock Band comprising of Guitarist and Lead Vocalist , from Slateport City, have been finding massive success in recent years. Out of their DISCOGRAPHY, which is your favourite song and why?"

SURVEY #8

"Do you believe in free will or fate/destiny? Why? If the latter, do you believe you know what your destiny is?"

SURVEY #9

"What is your greatest fear? If faced with said fear, how will you handle it?"

SURVEY #10

"What is your love language? How do you express affection and how do you like to receive it? If you are adverse to intimacy, why?"

SURVEY #11

"If you could be a Pokemon or have a Pokemon represent who you are, which Pokemon would it be and why?"

SURVEY #12

"How do you feel about their own mortality (or immortality)? If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?"

SURVEY #13

"How do you carry yourself? How vocally expressive are you? How bodily expressive are you? Are there any catchphrases or verbal ticks that you find yourself repeating? Where do you think they come from?"

SURVEY #14

"Are you in the process of learning a new skill or researching a curious topic? What are you studying and why?"

SURVEY #15

"What do they need and want out of relationships (humans or Pokemon), and how do they go about getting it?"

SUGGESTIONS?

"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

r̵̖͎͐͐i̸͓͘ͅḓ̵̭͒d̷͈̀͌l̵̹͋̿ȇ̶͕

"I have rivers without Basculin and roads without cars, I have deserts without heat and snowlands without cold, I have mountains without height and canyons without depth. What am I?"

**NOT ANSWERING OR ANSWERING THIS RIDDLE INCORRECTLY/CORRECTLY WILL NOT BAR YOU FROM FUTURE EVENTS

INSTRUCTIONS & REWARDS

INSTRUCTIONS

TO PARTICIPATE, please heed the following guidelines:[break][break]

• Post in this thread with your answers to the survey questions.
  • All of your characters may participate.
  • To redeem full rewards, you must answer at least TWO SURVEY QUESTIONS (EXCLUDING THE SUGGESTION/RIDDLE). The answer's level of THOROUGHNESS, DETAIL, AND LENGTH is entirely up to your discretion.
  • Please indicate if your character is answering a survey question ICLY or OOCLY.

REWARDS

COMPLETING TWO SURVEY QUESTIONS will net your character the following rewards:

The POKEDOLLARS will be added to accounts upon liking the post. To roll the GACHAPON TICKET, please post in the SITE SHOP.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 21:57:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ - SURVEY

Survey #1

You don't say. If I had any choice on the matter, Volcarona; I like their colours, and I've a few design ideas in mind.

Sadly, I don't.

Survey #2

There's none left.

But it was fun while it lasted.

Survey #3

No. If we can transport it to a goddamn alternate universe, surely we can just teleport it out of Earth's path. Weaponizing a possible catastrophe is the kind of cartoonishly evil BS I would expect from Team Rocket, not the goddamn government.

Survey #4

Hah. Poor cunts; talk about bad luck.

Survey #5

I'm Kantonian. As I see it, the choice is between an incompetent government and a pack of dumbasses lead by fascist murderers and war criminals in a pretend political party.

Not exactly a complex philosophical question.

Survey #6

See above. How do you think it's affected me?

Survey #7

I only know from the HsT. I don't really look through social media much, so I wasn't aware he was a musician. I'll check it out sometime.

Survey #8

I hope so. I would rather my bad luck be my own fault, rather than it being my destiny.

Survey #9

That people I love die.

Based on my experience, I just cry and overwork myself at the same time.

Survey #10

I dunno. I haven't gotten to do much; I'm not sure I even wanna try anything, either.

Survey #11

Ledian.

They get energy from the stars and have four hands. I could get twice as much done in half the time and work both day and night.

Survey #12

Gods I hope so.

Survey #13

Why are you getting so personal? Jeez. Am I supposed to be objective or something? Most people have an overly rosy view of themselves.

People have called me cheerful and friendly, so I guess that's what I act like most of the time.

Survey #14

I'm studying Political theory and Hoenn's history and tradition. At least one person in the league should both know what they are doing and do it for the sake of Hoenn's people.

Survey #15

Company. A break from the silence is nice.

Suggestions

Ask me about my Revolutionary plans next time.

R̵̖͎͐͐I̸͓͘ΙḒ̵̭͒D̷͈̀͌L̵̹͋̿Ȇ̶͕

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 22:05:53 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED IC BY )

In which mars doesn't trust these will stay anon so he's careful with his wording...

#1 Rumors say that the League is developing suits that match the style of a Pokemon a trainer has bonded with. Which Pokemon would you select as the style for your suit and what would it look like?
The most obvious answer would be Unown. Style is a big concern, no one likes looking ridiculous. I guess it’d be black?

My Braviary I met at a distortion would be a nice option too. Black and teal are nice colours.

#2 All skilled trainers have a rival! Who's your rival and why?
Myself.

#3 Do you agree with the League's plan to warp the incoming meteoroid into an alternate universe Hoenn? Why or why not?
If it’s the safest alternative, yes. However, it seems like a waste. What if the meteor is full of invaluable resources? Are we just going to give all that to another dimension? Maybe there are less wasteful alternatives.

On the other hand, there’s high chance that it’s something much worse than just a meteoroid. So, yeah, better safe than sorry.

#4 What do you think of Avatars, people who have been bestowed powers by legendary Pokemon? Do you believe it to be a blessing or a curse, or is it something humans should not meddle with?
Blessing, obviously. Doesn’t everyone seek power?

#5 Why does you support the League/Team Rocket? If you are a member of one of these formal organizations, what compelled you to join?
The League is supposed to bring order. I support order. However, sometimes it seems as if they can’t even organize themselves.

Would Rocket do a better job ruling through fear? Would they be respected? Maybe, maybe not, but I can see how seeing the failures of the former could make people turn to the latter. It’s only logical of them.

#6 Select one of the following events and explain how it affected you. The Slateport Rocket Invasion, the Slateport Night Market Blacephalon Attack, the Ultra Beast Attacks on Mossdeep, The Ultra Beast War, the Sootopolis Takeover.
All of the former are part of what makes Hoenn a place where I’d want to be.

I wasn’t there for any of them, but business still ran smoothly after the Sootopolis Takeover, and that’s what matters.

#7 TERAVOLT, a Hoennian Rock Band comprising of Guitarist CALLAN YOUNG and Lead Vocalist ADRIAN MALCOLM, from Slateport City, have been finding massive success in recent years. Out of their DISCOGRAPHY, which is your favourite song and why?
For Every Life ft. Hoenn’s cutest Elite Four member and idol, .

#8 Do you believe in free will or fate/destiny? Why? If the latter, do you believe you know what your destiny is?
The Being of Willpower once told me to defy my fate. I still wonder what it meant.

#9 What is your greatest fear? If faced with said fear, how will you handle it?
Losing those I love.

I have already faced my fears.

(Part of the answer to this question has been scratched)

#10 What is your love language? How do you express affection and how do you like to receive it? If you are adverse to intimacy, why?
Words. When someone matters to me, they’ll know as much and they’ll know why, but I also like doing things I know will make them happy. Details matter. Expressing affection in all ways matters. You never know when it may be the last time you see them, you don’t want to leave anything undone or unsaid.

#11 If you could be a Pokemon or have a Pokemon represent who you are, which Pokemon would it be and why?
I’d wish to be one that can do the things I want to do and can’t. One that can bring them back. Although, I guess that doesn't really represent "who I am", right? In one world, I had the traits of a Milotic. In another, an Unown. I'm not sure if there's a single right answer.

#12 How do you feel about your own mortality (or immortality)? If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
It’s an issue. It holds me back. There are things I need to do, plans I need to fulfill, and answers I need to find. There's not enough time.

#13 How do you carry yourself? How vocally expressive are you? How bodily expressive are you? Are there any catchphrases or verbal ticks that you find yourself repeating? Where do you think they come from?
Too much of it is practised. Learned. Rehearsed. Formality and a businesslike demeanour are important, and a lot changes in informal situations. Those are rare, though. Not enough people can be trusted for true informality. I always keep my guard up… Just in case.

#14 Are you in the process of learning a new skill or researching a curious topic? What are you studying and why?
-The Unown Report.
-Sinnoh’s Legendary Pokémon.
-Time-Space Travel.

I want answers. I want to understand. I want to know what Azelf meant. I want to have control over this ability of mine. I want to see those I lost one last time.

Maybe it’s just all a distraction.

(Part of the answer to this question has been scratched)

#15 What do they need and want out of relationships (humans or Pokemon), and how do they go about getting it?
The nice answer? Connections.

The honest answer? Most relationships are transactional. Everyone has something they give and something they take. Most pokémon are tools but they’re kept content and well fed.

Only a few people and pokémon do ever truly matter.

SUGGESTION. Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below.
There's a disproportionate amount of serious questions and lighthearted ones. Maybe ask people about their hobbies or something. Lighten the mood, you know?

R̵̖͎͐͐I̸͓͘ΙḒ̵̭͒D̷͈̀͌L̵̹͋̿Ȇ̶͕.I have rivers without Basculin and roads without cars, I have deserts without heat and snowlands without cold, I have mountains without height and canyons without depth. What am I?
A few answers come to mind.

Map would be the obvious choice, but if this is another one of their games:

HOLOGRAM. ILLUSION. SIMULATION. DREAMS. NIGHTMARE. FANTASY.

Pick your poison.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,422 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 22:10:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

Survey

Note: Left-aligned text is an IC response. Right-aligned is an OOC response.

I'd go with my Lycanroc. His fur's really warm, so I could go for a suit in his style.

I don't really have a trainer rival. Nobody's really wanted to challenge me in that kind of way.

He has enough of a challenge keeping his Pokemon under control, a challenge he hasn't always succeeded at.

It seems kind of messed up that we're just sending the meteor into some other dimension. If we had that kind of tech, couldn't we just send the meteor back into space?

I think that's a pretty cool thing! I hope I get a chance to meet one someday! Or get to be one!

Well, if I didn't like the League, I wouldn't ever try going around and getting badges. And they're the ones that try to keep the peace when stuff happens, so of course they're cool!

Hideo's disconnected from the inner workings of the League. He's only observed the more glamorous aspects (traveling the region, challenging gym leaders, battling the E4/Champion) and idolizes said aspects.

...it took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize Sootopolis even got taken over. I've been pretty careful when I found out, and Rocket hasn't given me any trouble. Just hope my friend's doing alright there...

The only one of these Hideo's been around for was the Sootopolis Takeover - but he hadn't even been to Sootopolis until after the takeover happened, so he wasn't aware of the changes.

'For Every Life' is pretty catchy! And I know Melody, so it's nice to get to hear her sing again!

I always liked the idea that we get the choice to do what we want. If your future isn't already determined, then it'll be what you make of it, and you won't get anything good if you're stuck at home doing nothing.

...that I'm not actually good enough to do this.

This question goes unanswered.

Hideo still isn't interested in romance, with his affection being limited to friendships and maybe a crush.

I guess I'd go for a Psychic-type, since they're pretty capable...so I'd choose to be a Beheeyem!

Swinub. Without question. Just look at one and tell me it doesn't exude Hideo energy.
LOOK AT IT

The question goes unanswered.

It's not a topic he likes to think about, especially considering the loss of one of his closest Pokemon fairly recently.

Everyone tells me I'm super-confident, and I show it! 'course, they also point out I keep my eyes closed all the time, which is fair. I also keep a Pokemon around me at all times 'cause you can never be too careful!

Well...I guess there's always something new to learn about taking care of Pokemon. 'specially when you gotta juggle it with a ton of others.

Pokemon are kind of like an extension of myself. Like another arm, or another sense. I help them as I can, and they help me as I can. And once I get to know them well enough, we can go out and enjoy ourselves! I'd tell all the wacky stuff I've done with them, but there's only so much space on these so

Suggestion
"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"

The question was written in pen, while the others had been typed.

r̵̖͎͐͐i̸͓͘ͅḓ̵̭͒d̷͈̀͌l̵̹͋̿ȇ̶͕:

A Map

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,594 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 23:07:29 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Survey 1

"Oh, that sounds really cool! I think... I would like a Sharpedo! Or maybe a Corsola!"

Survey 2

"A rival? I don't know... maybe my partner () or my buddy (). They're both really cool in different ways. They push me to be better!"

Survey 3

"No, I don't. The people who drop a bomb on civilians are in the wrong, even if they're weird water people."

Survey 4

"I've never had too much of an opinion on it. If Kyogre wants to be friends with someone, who am I to stand in the way of that? Or anyone else?"

Survey 5

"I am! I guess... I was just angry at a lot of things and felt hopeless. So I wanted to join something where I didn't feel so alone."

Survey 6

"The Sootopolis Takeover... hmm... it feels selfish to say but it didn't effect very much. My partner lived there to start and didn't move after. It's about the same."

Survey 7

"I feel like I'm obligated to say "Don't Jump The Sharpedo", but I really like the song with ."

Survey 8

"Fate! Everyone is meant for something, it's just about finding what it is. I think you can fall off your path, though. That's part of why so many people are unhappy."

Survey 9

"Losing everyone I care about."

Survey 10

"Physical, no question about it. I love to touch and cuddle and kiss. Even my friends have to deal with pats and hugs!"

Survey 11

"Hmm... I think.... a Mudkip."

Survey 12

"Everyone dies! Nothing can be done about that! I'd probably spend my last day with my partner."

Survey 13

"I've never really thought about it! Confident, I guess? I don't think it's different from anyone else..."

Survey 14

"Oh, I guess! I want to know more about Shadow Pokemon... how they become that way. Maybe if they can be changed back."

Survey 15

"I think most living things just want to feel loved in some way."

Suggestions

"I want to know more about how people treat their pokemon!"

Riddle

"Uh... a globe?"
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 23:24:42 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

Survey

Answering ICLY AS MELODY!

1. If it was possible, I'd loveeeee one inspired by Cobalion. Yet I'd still like for it to be feminine, if legendaries aren't allowed as an option...hmmmmmm...I'd probably go with my Primarina since she's one of my most used pokemon! She and I just get along so well.

2. My rival huh? Hmmmm..Probably , maybe. I used to have another person I considered a rival since few people have managed to beat me in a fair fight. But, he's trash.

3. No. I don't like the idea of wiping out an entire civilization is justfied under any circumstance. How can we be upset that there are various forces trying to destroy our Hoenn, yet we turn around and do the same to others? It's not right.

4. Uhh...my feelings are rather..complicated on the manner at the moment.. I believe it's a beautiful sign of how powerful the bond between a pokemon and a human can be. But people like who would risk anything and harm someone else just to seek out that power which ruins that kind of ideal I once believed in..

Matias's name is scratched out in several spots.

5. Well, It's rather simple. I had joined because I just love Hoenn so much, I wanted to be a good influence on the region and be a shining beacon for

6.The Sootopolis take over was an event that..really struck close to home because..well..It WAS my home, I was the gym leader for the city for quite some time. Before the take over the city was lovely..a lot more visitors cause of my gym, an easy way to put on my concerts for everyone to be able to watch from their homes. Then the take over occurred, I was kidnapped by rocket and trapped in their submarine, not even remembering any of it and suddenly finding myself being rescued by and Cobalion..

7. Haha, man that album was really good. It wasn't my exact style but working alongside @callan on for every life was so much fucking fun. He was so sweet and willing to put up with my whims on a moment's notice. I'd say god bless him but he doesnt need it, he's going to be something amazing and I cant wait to see how he grows.

8. I believe in free will, everyone has a choice regardless of how they describe their situation. The only question is if they're brave enough to face that "destiny" and spit in it's face. There is no one who can predict the future, no one. If this knowledge of a multiverse has shown us anything is that there are countless possibilities.

9 My greatest fear is that destiny does exist and we're all unable to ever break it.

10. UhHhhHhHHh...love language? Uhhh...I'm not,entirely sure? I'd want to say maybe physical affection but...I'm not very well versed in that kind of stuff. My family wasn't the most affectionate so even just like physical contact is an alien feeling. If it's with my pokemon though I LOVE cuddling them.

11. Haha, probably my primarina again. She's so pretty and has such a dazzling voice that well...I feel like she and I are two peas in the same pod.

12. Damn, kinda a dark question for a random questionnaire huh? My own death? I hadn't really thought of that before, but if I had only one more day to live I'd probably want to spend it with my loved ones, one last party, send me off in style!

13. I'd like to say it depends on who I'm with and where. If it's with someone that's higher up than me in the league's hierarchy..which I guess is only I'd tend to be a bit more soft spoken and obedient? But if not I'm a lot more outspoken, I don't tolerate seeing people do something I find wrong, especially if a Pokémon is involved.

14. Yes! Actually! I'm trying to actually learn how to use a sword! It sounds silly but, I found it's actually a really good way to bond with Cobalion. He's trying to help me develop my own style of sword fighting..thankfully I haven't really had to use it yet since I'm still a bit rough around the edges but I'm picking it up pretty quickly!

15. I'd like to say that honestly..I don't think I really need anything out of my relationships with people? It sounds really fucked up but i'm kind of used to being on my own? I was kind of ostracized as a kid cause I didn't think the way they did, I didn't feel how they did, so they shunned me for it. I did always have my mom to support me though! She's strict but I think she always wants the best for me and it just comes off wrong.

When it comes to pokemon, It's kind of selfish but I want their adoration. I wanna help them be the best versions of themselves on all levels! Safe, healthy, hell just happy in general! It's a lot easier to please pokemon than people. I find them to be very simple creatures who are quite frankly.

Nicer than humans.

Suggestions
Less weird questions..it felt like you guys had a second agenda with these questions...

Riddle:
A map!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 0:26:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

Survey 1

My Salamence, probably. I don't really have a preference about what it would look like, as long as it gets the job it's meant to done.

Survey 2

I've never had a rival trainer. I've had Pokemon since I was young, but my parents always told me I had better things to worry about than that.

Survey 3

This question goes unanswered...

Survey 4

Nobody should have that sort of power. I know a few people would use it for League, and that's fine, but at the end of the day they could decide to hurt someone just as easily, and the rest of us would have trouble stopping them. We shouldn't have started messing with legendary Pokemon like this in the first place.

Survey 5

My family has always been clear in their support of League, and after what happened in Kanto, I don't see how anyone could support Rocket. They've hurt innocent people, and they'll continue to hurt innocent people as long as they're around. The sooner the League can find a way to get rid of them, the sooner everyone benefits.

Survey 6

I wasn't actually in Hoenn for anything that happened, so I wasn't impacted personally, but maybe the Sootopolis takeover? If only because I'm not looking forward to whatever may happen later on because of it.

Survey 7

Rock isn't exactly my favorite genre of music. I haven't actually listened to any of their stuff, and I don't plan to just because I don't think I'll like anything rock-related like that.

Survey 8

A bit of both? I think some things are destined to happen, no matter what people do, but for the most part I believe in free will more. Even if there's some things people can't change, there's a lot more they can change. I don't think there's a lot that's actually set in stone.

Survey 9

I'm not sure, honestly. I think I'd be most afraid of having to rethink everything I've done so far, or maybe losing my family because of my own decisions.

Survey 10

I don't know. I haven't had much experience in anything romantic, but the idea of just spending quality time with someone sounds nice. I don't think we'd even have to talk as long as they're just around.

Survey 11

Flygon, maybe? It was one of the first Pokemon I had as a child, even if it wasn't technically my Pokemon. I think having it around when I was young is what inspired me to keep mostly Dragon-types now, if I'm being completely honest.

Survey 12

I don't really like to think about it. I know it'll happen sooner or later, but I don't even actually know what I'd do if today was my last day alive. There's too much I could do and I wouldn't have enough time to do it all.

Survey 13

The same as everyone else? I've had a few people tell me I act too serious, but I don't really see it. I just act the same as how my family does?

Survey 14

I think I'd like to learn more about the alternate universes and just how different they are from ours. I'm a bit curious to see if anything would be different for me in these universes too, and just how much if it is.

Survey 15

I think most people and Pokemon just want companionship. There are some exceptions, obviously, but people keep non-battling Pokemon around for a reason, I think, and Pokemon living in groups have companions too. To some extent, it's so nobody feels lonely.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 2:11:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

Survey 1

maybe any cat pokemon? get the catboy jokes over while you can.

Survey 2

the most "rivals" i've had are usually just other models back in sinnoh, and even then they weren't really rivals. i'm not much of a competitive type when it comes to pokemon, so i guess the closest now would be ? i don't know. it's weird right now.

Survey 3

no. i mean, i get what they're doing, but if they're able to move it to an alternate universe then surely there would be something simpler. you know, that doesn't involve killing innocent people?

Survey 4

i don't know if i have to censor myself for the sake of this or nor, but i'm going to anyways to be safe. i really couldn't care either way? i mean, if they're smart enough to decide who's worthy of them, then they must have good reasoning, right? aren't they supposed to be all-powerful or something too? i doubt they'd choose someone who doesn't have the same beliefs as them.

Survey 5

i don't know if i really support either of them anymore. i'm sort of stuck in one right now, but...you know. both of them do stuff that isn't great. both of them have people that are better than others in them. i think i'd rather be loyal to a few people than either of them as a whole.

Survey 6

i'm going to be completely honest and say none of these have actually impacted me because i wasn't around for them. you know what i was around for? the weird thing that happened with the soiree. was that ever explained? did i just miss it somehow?

Survey 7

i've never heard of them before now. when i have the chance i'll listen to them? from names alone, don't jump the sharpedo sounds like a fun one.

Survey 8

i'm not sure. there are some things i would rather not be fate, but at the same time, i don't think there was anything i could have done to change them. it sucks, but it's just the way it is, i guess.

Survey 9

i have a lot of them. i think my worst one is the fear that the people i love will just decide to disappear again, and there won't be anything i can do about it. or that they decide i'm too much to deal with and decide to leave, because then it's actually on me. it just feels easier to act like i do in media sometimes so i don't have to worry as much.

Survey 10

physical affection. it isn't an invitation for some stranger to come up and just hug me without saying anything, but...i don't know. if i love someone i end up just feeling at home if i'm in their arms. it's something i've had a lot more, lately, and i think i'd give anything up just to be able to stay like that. it's nice.

Survey 11

espeon. maybe i'm biased because i've had my pokemon with me for so long, but there aren't many psychic types that i feel as attached to as this one. they're special to me.

Survey 12

it scares me. i don't want to leave the people i love behind, but the idea of immortality also scares me. i don't think there's really any winning, but i do think if today was my last day i would spend it with those people. tell them the things i didn't before, you know? try to make sure they'd be okay without me so suddenly.

Survey 13

it depends, i think? i have to seem all nice for the cameras and stuff, but i knew a few people i could be more relaxed around. he's dead now, but i would like to have that again someday. i think there could be other people i trust like that very easily.

Survey 14

there's not really anything i'm trying too hard to learn right now, besides maybe a way to deal with it being way too hot here. i seriously don't know how anyone else deals with it. i'm wearing the coolest stuff i can and it still seems too hot.

Survey 15

everyone i know of just wants to feel loved, me included.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:08:51 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
SURVEY #1
Rumors say that the League is developing suits that match the style of a Pokémon a trainer has bonded with. Which Pokémon would you select as the style for your suit and what would it look like?

"I would have to say Empoleon, as the closest bond I have with a Pokémon right now is with my Prinplup. We've been together since I was a child. As for what it'd look like, I imagine it'd have a more regal appearance like the Pokémon itself, with a crown and a ruffled chestpiece."
SURVEY #2
All skilled trainers have a rival! Who's your rival and why?

"I don't really consider her a rival, but is a close friend of mine who continues to push me to improve myself as both a trainer and a person. I've challenged her Gym before, and look forward to beating her in the Elite Four one day."
SURVEY #3
Do you agree with the League's plan to warp the incoming meteoroid into an alternate universe Hoenn? Why or why not?

"I don't agree with the plan for the meteor. Invading an alternate universe was misguided enough, now the League intends to send a veritable nuke to them? Not to mention the fact that this plan isn't guaranteed to work. Why waste our precious resources and time on an outlandish act of war instead of a realistic plan to either destroy or alter the trajectory of the meteor?"
SURVEY #4
What do you think of Avatars, people who have been bestowed powers by legendary Pokémon? Do you believe it to be a blessing or a curse, or is it something humans should not meddle with?

"I think Avatars are a wonderful example of the deeper bonds that can be developed with Pokémon as more than a just a trainer, a symbiosis of true equals built upon mutual trust and understanding. That being said, it's not always a blessing. Some, such as , are dangerous individuals who abuse the powers afforded to them by their legend for avaricious personal gain and villainous acts of violence. 

Accountability and responsibility of those with these superhuman abilities must be enforced, especially those within the AQUA Intitiative."
SURVEY #5
Why do you support the League/Team Rocket? If you are a member of one of these formal organizations, what compelled you to join?

"I want to make it clear that I don't support the past of Team Rocket, I support the future. What happened in Kanto was abhorrent and not a indication of what the Team Rocket of Hoenn wants to accomplish. Team Rocket believes in the freedom of the citizens of Hoenn, and breaking them loose from the chains that the League has bound them with. 

The commissioner, , and her corrupt council of yes-men serve their own interests and have no regard for the people which they govern. Freedom is why I joined Team Rocket and freedom is why I continue to fight for them."
SURVEY #6
Select one of the following events and explain how it affected you. The Slateport Rocket Invasion, the Slateport Night Market Blacephalon Attack, the Ultra Beast Attacks on Mossdeep, The Ultra Beast War, the Sootopolis Takeover.

"I've only been in Hoenn for the Sootopolis Takeover, but even if I'd experienced these other events I'd still choose this one. Sootopolis was the first time I'd taken a life, and the moment I realized that I never wanted to do it again. Killing the Machamp was an accident, and yet I was rewarded for doing so. It made me sick to my stomach, and it still haunts me to this day.

However, this was also the event in which I'd first met the Pokémon that'd later come to be known as Suicune. I could feel the compassion in their gaze as we locked eyes, as though I'd been truly understood for the first time in my life. I continue to search for Suicune, and hope to one day form a bond with them."
SURVEY #7
TERAVOLT, a Hoennian Rock Band comprising of Guitarist CALLAN YOUNG and Lead Vocalist ADRIAN MALCOLM, from Slateport City, have been finding massive success in recent years. Out of their DISCOGRAPHY, which is your favourite song and why?

"Hmm, I have to say ACID RAIN. Cause it's written by the talented, handsome and sexy "
SURVEY #8
Do you believe in free will or fate/destiny? Why? If the latter, do you believe you know what your destiny is?

"I suppose my views on this are complicated. I do believe destiny exists, but I also believe it can be altered by free will. No path is written in stone, our choices lead us on a trajectory towards the fate that we ourselves have shaped."
SURVEY #9
What is your greatest fear? If faced with said fear, how will you handle it?

"I fear becoming irredeemable. I have made choices in my past that were to aid my ambitions and ensure my freedom but recently I've become aware that I'm only further digging my grave with each day. I'm not a monster, and I'm not evil, but I fear that what is being asked of me is further chipping away at my soul.

My only solace is the promise of escape, one way or another."
SURVEY #10
What is your love language? How do you express affection and how do you like to receive it? If you are adverse to intimacy, why?

"Without a doubt, physical intimacy. My boyfriend Ad-...and I are often affectionate physically, and I wouldn't have it any other way."
SURVEY #11
If you could be a Pokémon or have a Pokémon represent who you are, which Pokémon would it be and why?

"I remember when I was young, I would look out on the ocean and see the Lapras listlessly drifting on the waves, free to go anywhere or do anything they wanted. I wanted nothing more than to become one of them, and just float away from home.

So, I guess that's my answer."
SURVEY #12
How do you feel about your own mortality (or immortality)? If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
SURVEY #13
"How do you carry yourself? How vocally expressive are you? How bodily expressive are you? Are there any catchphrases or verbal ticks that you find yourself repeating? Where do you think they come from?"
SURVEY #14
"Are you in the process of learning a new skill or researching a curious topic? What are you studying and why?"
SURVEY #15
"What do they need and want out of relationships (humans or Pokemon), and how do they go about getting it?"
SUGGESTIONS?
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
R̵̖͎͐͐I̸͓͘ΙḒ̵̭͒D̷͈̀͌L̵̹͋̿Ȇ̶͕
"I have rivers without Basculin and roads without cars, I have deserts without heat and snowlands without cold, I have mountains without height and canyons without depth. What am I?"
A map.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:26:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS

#1 Rumors say that the League is developing suits that match the style of a Pokemon a trainer has bonded with. Which Pokemon would you select as the style for your suit and what would it look like?
mightyena! at least i can get those jackets with fluffy hoodies. dark colors are pretty slick too.

a boss of mine. they really pile up my work load so i'm in a constant duel of finding the bare minimum i can do without them noticing.

#3 Do you agree with the League's plan to warp the incoming meteoroid into an alternate universe Hoenn? Why or why not?
nope, but if there's no other feasible option within the timeframe of the impact and now, then i suppose it's better to have a plan that ultimately works.

#4 What do you think of Avatars, people who have been bestowed powers by legendary Pokemon? Do you believe it to be a blessing or a curse, or is it something humans should not meddle with?
definitely a curse. the idea alone bred arrogance, greed, jealousy and all those nasty stuff in people i know.

#5 Why does you support the League/Team Rocket? If you are a member of one of these formal organizations, what compelled you to join?
when you train dogs, it only makes sense that being a league officer fits your image.

#6 Select one of the following events and explain how it affected you. The Slateport Rocket Invasion, the Slateport Night Market Blacephalon Attack, the Ultra Beast Attacks on Mossdeep, The Ultra Beast War, the Sootopolis Takeover.
slateport rocket invasion. our department got decimated, so i had to do more work than i was used to. doesn't help that working hard gets you in the spotlight. ugh.

#7 TERAVOLT, a Hoennian Rock Band comprising of Guitarist CALLAN YOUNG and Lead Vocalist ADRIAN MALCOLM, from Slateport City, have been finding massive success in recent years. Out of their DISCOGRAPHY, which is your favourite song and why?
synergy. i like the pre-chorus.

#8 Do you believe in free will or fate/destiny? Why? If the latter, do you believe you know what your destiny is?
i learned that the only way to get something you want is to bring matters to your own hands.

being in a situation where i'm forced to communicate and get charismatic.

#10 What is your love language? How do you express affection and how do you like to receive it? If you are adverse to intimacy, why?
if you know, you know winky face

#11 If you could be a Pokemon or have a Pokemon represent who you are, which Pokemon would it be and why?
uh, i don't really know. i guess smeargle? it can grab stuff with its paws so i think i can survive if i get turned into one.

#12 How do you feel about your own mortality (or immortality)? If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
if i die tomorrow, then i guess i'm making sure everything i leave behind can function without me.

#13 How do you carry yourself? How vocally expressive are you? How bodily expressive are you? Are there any catchphrases or verbal ticks that you find yourself repeating? Where do you think they come from?
i guess i'm very casual in most environments, but professional on those that need me to be professional? i think that's normal people stuff, though. i don't get this question.

#14 Are you in the process of learning a new skill or researching a curious topic? What are you studying and why?
i think programming languages are neat so i'm trying to teach myself that. i've always wanted to join the datamining community of games i like.

#15 What do they need and want out of relationships (humans or Pokemon), and how do they go about getting it?
i like people who aren't full of themselves. same with pokemon, i suppose.

SUGGESTION. Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below.
you can always steal from those electabuzzfeed questionaires if you run out of questions.

R̵̖͎͐͐I̸͓͘ΙḒ̵̭͒D̷͈̀͌L̵̹͋̿Ȇ̶͕.I have rivers without Basculin and roads without cars, I have deserts without heat and snowlands without cold, I have mountains without height and canyons without depth. What am I?

isn't this one of the classics? a map.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 5:00:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar

SURVEY #1

"I guess my bias is an Alolan Ninetails, but I guess anything that's kinda cute. "

SURVEY #2

"I don't think I'm good enough to consider them my rivals? But! They all inspire me to work harder, you know? and and maybe ?? but he's a gym leader so he's probably way better than me in the field lol. and he's has longer with and , training wise so~"

SURVEY #3

"It's hard to wrap my head around it, but I don't think I care that much lol. Just aim for an ocean."

SURVEY #4

"Dunno, they seem more like an annoyance for everyone else involved. I kinda am curious as to how much influence a patron can have over their avatar though...not that I can get close enough to a Legendary to test it out! OHH BUT!! What if one could make you super brave??"

SURVEY #5

"Money. I don't want to be super honest, but I'd say they reached out to me when I was at my worst and now I'm just here for the long run for my friends. You don't bite the hand that feeds you right~??"

SURVEY #6

"Sootopolis Takeover just made it weird to go over into that city, but I still did for my gym battle."

SURVEY #7

"They're not my vibe at all. HOWEVER, 'The End Is Where We Begin' had me as soon as I heard the violin plucking. Dunno why."

SURVEY #8

"Sure. If free will didn't exist I wouldn't have tried to end things- lol. you ask heavy stuff, i'll respond in turn."

SURVEY #9

"I guess being mediocre? But you can't really face that. But I try. A lot. I think I'll get scared again when I see a plateau."

SURVEY #10

"SO I LOVE!!! GIFT GIVING!!!! I think I'm really good at gift giving and words of affirmation!! I think! But I think when I receive...gifts make me nervous and I prefer physical touch and quality time. 💖💖💖"

SURVEY #11

"I think I'd be ok with being Cubchoo cause I'm always crying. 😿"

SURVEY #12

"Cry. Try to kill my parents. Eat SO MUCH fried mochi dough."

SURVEY #13

"I think I'm pretty approachable?? Uhh excited I guess? Cute. Always cute. Maybe that's self centered but I really like looking at myself nowadays when I didn't before. No catchphrases...I should've asked my friends for help on this one...."

SURVEY #14

"Yeah totally!! Loads of self defense stuff like hand to hand, knife throwing, poisons etc. I kinda stopped cause I got sad about the person who taught me dying...but then I picked it back up again after a healthy amount of grieving. "

SURVEY #15

"I just need my pokemon to get the job done. That's it. 💖 And be personal heaters."

SUGGESTIONS?

"You should have an incentive! Like, if people take your survey they can get a ticket for a raffle or something. It's so hard to get a varied sample size so trying to leave some room in the budget for incentives might really help you get more people, and a bigger samples size."

r̵̖͎͐͐i̸͓͘ͅḓ̵̭͒d̷͈̀͌l̵̹͋̿ȇ̶͕

"I looked over someone's shoulder for this so if its wrong....I'm not the dumb one. A map."

**NOT ANSWERING OR ANSWERING THIS RIDDLE INCORRECTLY/CORRECTLY WILL NOT BAR YOU FROM FUTURE EVENTS
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 5:24:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","analytics jay"]

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ft. JAYDEN CROSS

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#1
"Rumors say that the League is developing suits that match the style of a Pokemon a trainer has bonded with. Which Pokemon would you select as the style for your suit and what would it look like?"

[attr="class","ans"]
gengar. any ghost types would be fine.

[break][break] as for style, most of my wardrobe is black, blue or purple, if that helps any. something sleek and easy to move in is essential for my daily work. nothing too flashy — would be even better if i could disappear in it.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#2
[break] "All skilled trainers have a rival! Who's your rival and why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
. we have always been neck-in-neck in our training. as of late, i believe to be a formidable opponent.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#3
"Do you agree with the League's plan to warp the incoming meteoroid into an alternate universe Hoenn? Why or why not?"

[attr="class","ans"]
i do not concern myself with the league. however, this is one area in which i would have no complaints.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#4
"What do you think of Avatars, people who have been bestowed powers by legendary Pokemon? Do you believe it to be a blessing or a curse, or is it something humans should not meddle with?"

[attr="class","ans"]
neither a bless nor a curse — it's a matter of fate. such power is only given to those who deserve it. and those who don't... might be destroyed from the inside out.

[break][break] it is a great risk in the wrong hands.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#5
"Why do you support the League/Team Rocket? If you are a member of one of these formal organizations, what compelled you to join?"

[attr="class","ans"]
rocket is the only option. it's my birthright and my family.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#6
"Select one of the following events and explain how it affected you. The Slateport Rocket Invasion, the Slateport Night Market Blacephalon Attack, the Ultra Beast Attacks on Mossdeep, The Ultra Beast War, the Sootopolis Takeover."

[attr="class","ans"]
all of the above events were necessary to bring us where we are today. of them, the sootopolis takeover was the most impactful; it's where me and many others have built their homes.

[break][break] he hesitates, wondering if he should discuss his parents deaths and then decides otherwise, pressing backspace on the words.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#7
"TERAVOLT, a Hoennian Rock Band comprising of Guitarist CALLAN YOUNG and Lead Vocalist ADRIAN MALCOLM, from Slateport City, have been finding massive success in recent years. Out of their DISCOGRAPHY, which is your favourite song and why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
track 7 is pleasant.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#8
"Do you believe in free will or fate/destiny? Why? If the latter, do you believe you know what your destiny is?"

[attr="class","ans"]
absolutely. we all have fates written out for us, but very few know what that is. we can try our best to fight against it but much of the time, we'll find ourselves returning to it. we are tied — intrinsically — to the things we are meant to become.

[break][break] free will is a lie that the league tries to feed it's citizens while others move the chess pieces behind the scene. if there's any hope for freedom in the future, it's power lies with rocket.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#9
"What is your greatest fear? If faced with said fear, how will you handle it?"

[attr="class","ans"]
rocket's demise. i have already faced losing my family once, i no longer wish to repeat it.

[break][break]

he considers giving the real answer, but remembers words to him. his parents were dead. wouldn't they have returned to rocket if that were not the case?

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#10
"What is your love language? How do you express affection and how do you like to receive it? If you are adverse to intimacy, why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
love languages...?

[break][break] it takes him several moments to get back to this question, as it requires more than a cursory internet search and a very lengthy quiz. many questions of which bewilder him.

[break][break] ultimately, this question is left blank.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#11
"If you could be a Pokemon or have a Pokemon represent who you are, which Pokemon would it be and why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
i quite like umbreon, but phantump is good too...

[break][break] like umbreon, i have always found myself best suited to the night. however, there were many phantump and trevenant back in my galar home so i was fond of them. in addition, lore states that it's leaves could be used to cure any illness...

[break][break] he hesitates, thinking of and all the other rockets that they had lost or may lose to disease.

[break][break] it would be nice to have that power, i think.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#12
"How do you feel about your own mortality (or immortality)? If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?"

[attr="class","ans"]
i wouldn't do anything different. as i mentioned, we are all fated to an end. i do hope that my end would be enough to assist rocket and those that i care about, though. and...

[break][break] he thinks of his father, and how dmitri's influence extended beyond death.

[break][break] immortality is a curse in it's own right.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#13

[attr="class","ans"]
... normally?

[break][break] i don't speak more than i need to, or what i think is obvious. i've been told that my expression is hard to read. i do think that i've become more expressive i've gotten older...

[break][break] a lot of what i've become has to do with how i was raised.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#14

[attr="class","ans"]
wyndon cross pharmacuticals is expanding it's branch to hoenn. thanks with the help of and others, we have established a base in rustboro. the influence of crystablooms and the tree of life are interesting topics of discussion in the world of drugs and medicine.

[break][break] personally, me and a few others rockets are looking into taking the likes of powerful avatars down, or perhaps researching what it is that makes them so powerful, and if there is a way to diminish their influence. this is an iniative spearheaded by and .

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#15
"What do you need and want out of relationships (humans or Pokemon), and how do they go about getting it?"

[attr="class","ans"]
all pokemon exist for the glory of team rocket.

[break][break] for humans... i want to be able to provide for rocket, and maybe make more friends. that would be nice.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]?

[attr="class","ans"]
n/a

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]R̵̖͎͐͐I̸͓͘ΙḒ̵̭͒D̷͈̀͌L̵̹͋̿Ȇ̶͕

[attr="class","ans"]
a map, maybe? or a globe.

[newclass=".jay"]--accent: #643BB0; --speech: #8863d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics"]width: 430px; margin: 0px auto; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px; padding: 30px 44px; line-height: 15px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-left: 50px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h1"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 35px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h2"]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner"]border: 1px #222 solid; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px 30px; text-transform: lowercase; font: 11px/11px 'Poppins'; color: #ccc; text-align: justify; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .num"]color: #ccc; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans"]border-top: 1px solid #222; margin-top: 5px; font: 11px/13px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.25px; padding: 10px 30px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans b"]color: var(--speech); font-size: 15px; padding-right: 5px; font-weight: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey span"]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Quattrocento+Sans]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 7:47:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

But have you ever thought about it...?

Coloured resposnes are Eris' IC responses

[attr="class","eristhoughts"]
A Luxray! Because my bestest friend is my Luxray, Reiner! We've been together since we were babs and we're gonna stay together forever! As for what it would look like... maybe a big comfy black jacket with a fluffy hood! And yellow stripes on the sleeves like those on a Luxray! Maybe a star patch somewhere on the shoulder or front...

I think my rival would be... !! Cos he's always trying his best and naturally really good at working with his pokemon! Plus, he's been challenging lots of gyms to try and make the circuit before the year ends! That's really cool! I wanna make sure I keep on pace with him!

And uhm... if we get two, is my second! He's got the whole schtick of being a gym leader himself! And I feel like I gotta try and catch up one way or another! Watch out! Eris and Reiner are gonna take you down pretty soon!

No, I don't. We don't get to play gods and decide who lives or dies just to save our own skin. Hoenn has been through many destructive scenarios like the ultra beast invasion. There's most likely a way to destroy or deflect the meteorite before it hits us all.

Legendary pokemon don't just bond with people for no reason. They've never interfered with humans unless they themselves hoped to achieve something. Those who become avatars can count themselves blessed or cursed but what happens when their legendary decides that their avatar isn't acting in the way they want them to?

All that power and avatars just seem like chess pieces in a bigger game. If anything, how avatars have bonded with their legendaries might just be one of the reasons as to why we're being threatened by things not from our world...

#5 Why do you support the League/Team Rocket? If you are a member of one of these formal organizations, what compelled you to join?
Both are bad, I can't support either fully. I wish they worked together in times other than when the region was in a crisis, maybe things would turn out a little better.

#6 Select one of the following events and explain how it affected you. The Slateport Rocket Invasion, the Slateport Night Market Blacephalon Attack, the Ultra Beast Attacks on Mossdeep, The Ultra Beast War, the Sootopolis Takeover
The Ultra Beast war was scary, but the Sootopolis Takeover was the most scary.

There's something more scary about having to fight people than having to fend off space invaders.

For every life... the lyrics felt very real to me, especially after everything that's happened in this region.

I believe that fate exists, but I also believe in free will, that I can alter my fate if I try hard enough. Maybe it's because I'm tired of believing that fate will be on my side, or that I'd feel helpless knowing that my destiny is a bad ending. I don't want to just play along with a tragic end and even if I do reach it, I want to know that I did all that I could. I want to be smiling when I die.

Being left all alone again.

I wish I could say I'd pick myself up and try to keep going, but I can't.

For me, momma and pa, we gave lots of hugs and spent lots of time together. Sometimes I don't know what to say, but I think that a hug says all that I want to say.

I'd wanna be a Luxray! Because Reiner is really strong, and I wanna be strong like him! Strong enough to protect everyone that I care for!

#12 How do you feel about their own mortality (or immortality)? If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
I don't think I fear death as much as I fear living forever. The people and pokemon that I love would all leave me and I don't think I could bear to watch that happen. If I were to die tomorrow, I'd spend the whole of today with Reiner doing everything we wanted to do as kids.

I smile!! I like talking to people to try and make friends, but sometimes when I get really nervous I kind of stick closer to Reiner.

Eris writes this, but she herself knows that she always harbours wariness whenever she meets someone. She scratches at her wrist, presses down on her thumb or touches her old scars when she's reminded of the past or placed in uncomfortable situations.

Yeah I am!! I'm researching all kinds of legendaries, their history and one super curious topic known as the Darkest Day. Bad things are going to happen and I need to know more about what is gonna happen if I wanna think of how to stop it. I want to make sure I can keep everyone safe. I also want to help momma finish the research she never got to finish.

I want to be friends with the pokemon and people I meet! I usually try to respect their boundaries and see if we share anything in common! But I never try to force it on someone who doesn't want to be friends.

So I think humans and pokemon want to be friends! There's a whole bedtime story about how pokemon ad people were once the same!! Of course, there are people who just want pokemon to be powerful and bully others... and I think those people should stop.

SUGGESTIONS Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below.
I think you should be more straightforward in trying to do whatever it is you're doing!

Especially if they're bad people, she notes to herself

R̵̖͎͐͐I̸͓͘ΙḒ̵̭͒D̷͈̀͌L̵̹͋̿Ȇ̶͕ I have rivers without Basculin and roads without cars, I have deserts without heat and snowlands without cold, I have mountains without height and canyons without depth. What am I?
Eris hesitates at how odd this question seems and is partially reminded of the crossword puzzle she did last winter. Still, she writes down an answer just to finish the survey off.
A map? Or something like it, like a world globe I would guess.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 8:44:56 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED IC BY )

Hydreigon, because he's my favorite! Maybe it could be a hoodie with two extra heads. Or maybe a draconic suit of armor. That would be so cool!

. Although really it's Ro, his Metagross.

No, it's a bad idea. A monkey told me.

Probably a blessing. Why would legendary Pokemon curse us?

Choosing a side makes my head hurt. I just wanna go on adventures.

What's an Ultra Beast?

Haven't heard any of them yet, but I'm sure they all sound great!

My destiny is to become a Pokemon! Isn't realizing one's destiny a sign of having free will?

I fear tight spaces. If I got stuck in an elevator, I'd probably pass out. Bathroom stalls are fine, though. That's where humans go to relieve themselves, after all.

Definitely hugs. Lots of them.

A yet-to-be-named, never-before-seen Dragon-type Pokemon. I just know that's my destiny!

On the other hand, if I died, maybe I could turn into a Ghost Pokemon, which would be pretty cool too!

I've been told that I talk very loudly, but I can't help being excited when there's so much to be excited about!

Human-Pokemon metamorphosis is my main research topic of course, but I'm also interested in the origins of Ghost Pokemon, the lore surrounding legendary Pokemon, and the bizarre anatomy of Nidoqueen (it has breasts).

That warm and fuzzy feeling when you really like someone. Everything feels nicer when people get along!

What's with all those deep, thought-provoking questions? I thought this was an analytics company. Don't you want to know my age, gender, race?

thinking-calculations.gif

Wait, I know this one. It's the riddle of the Shinx. The answer is a human!

(Does not get it at all)

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 9:54:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

Gavin answers all questions ICly through digital access. He clearly does not give a fuck if they figure out who's answering.

SURVEY #1

I don't trust anything developed by the League. If you insist upon an answer, however... Shadow Lugia, or Corviknight if legendries are excluded. The silver variety.

SURVEY #2

I have many. is the obvious choice.

SURVEY #3

If it stops the meteor from killing us all, I don't care what's done with it.

SURVEY #4

Given that I am an Avatar, I'd consider it a blessing.

SURVEY #5

Now there's a compelling question. I'm a high-ranking member of Team Rocket. I joined in Kanto for the purposes of furthering my research without restriction. I didn't agree with Blackwell's regime, but I fully support our current leadership. Together, we build a future for the organization that will challenge the League's inadequacy.

SURVEY #6

Our invasion of Slateport was a mess. I wasn't involved much. Sootopolis, however? I was one of its key orchestrators. I take great pride in our ability to take the city without violence toward its citizenry. There needn't have been violence at all if the League hadn't insisted on dispersing us by force. Let it be known for the record that Rocket had nothing to do with whatever chaos caused the city to rend itself apart and reform: your guess as to what happened is as good as mine.

SURVEY #7

I've never followed Malcolm's music. ACID RAID is all right.

SURVEY #8

Destiny hasn't brought me to where I am: I've done that of my own volition.

SURVEY #9

I'm not in the habit of sharing my weaknesses, but nice try.

SURVEY #10

Touch. Words are inadequate to properly express my gratitude for those I care for most.

SURVEY #11

I fused with a Dhelmise once. It was... intriguing. I'd be fascinated to try again.

SURVEY #12

Why bother to contemplate mortality? I focus my energy on what I can do while I'm still alive. I certainly wish I were immortal, but alas.

SURVEY #13

With confidence, because that is who I am. I am excellent at masking the rest, as the League learned to their detriment when my identity was finally compromised.

SURVEY #14

Always. Always. There will never be a time when I am not learning. My current passion is Shadow Pokémon.

SURVEY #15

It varies. For a man of my connections, it's not hard to find a person or Pokémon for any situation. Sometimes I need only ask. Other times I will take what I want.

SURVEY #16

By all means, more hard-hitting questions about how we feel about Hoenn. The League. Rocket. I'd be more than happy to answer.

SURVEY #17

Map is the obvious answer. But perhaps it doesn't have to be. Might it instead be a dream? A memory?