[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She'll land it as long as she keeps trying, but for now she should probably consider taking a break.
[break][break]
[break]
- MAGIKARP SPLASH?[break]
gSeZCbYc[break][break]
- SHE DID IT!! DID YOU SEE THAT MARS??[break]
Primarina - 1000[break]
Lanturn - 500[break]
Gyarados - 2500[break]
Lanturn - 500[break]
Gorebyss - 100[break]
Starmie - 1750[break]
Magikarp - 5000

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Mantine surfing!!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:00:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

You're living in a world of wonder.

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

*Accidentally closes the game trying to do a sick input*[break]
shit.
[break]

Nonetheless, Stela had tried once more to pull off the trick, hand gliding along the water of the rising wave, as she tried once more with the Mantine. Trying her best to keep enough momentum for time.

[break]

Starmie 720![break]

9bQKlUTm[break][break]

Though, she hadn't quite seemed to gain enough to pull it off this time around either.[break]
Point Total! - 1600[break]

template by skeleton

[newclass=.snowybunger b]color:#ffbe0a[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,459 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:50:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he finally did a second one! that was a surprise for him, believing that something actually attributed to luck beforehand get bestowed upon him.

he tries for the third time, pushing his luck and trying to farm more magikarp splashes for a highlight reel in case he still has his luck.

g7ens1xa
magikarp splash

8/2 - magikarp splash (+5000)
8/6 - over-the-gyarados (+2500)
8/8 - starmie 720 (+1750)
8/9 - primarina twist (+1000)
8/11 - lanturn 360 (+500)
8/12 - gorebyss/huntail spin (+100)
8/20 - magikarp splash (+5000)

total: 15,850
@tags
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 3:18:47 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh really needed to stop this, otherwise he was going to wipe the J out of his name at this rate. He would be called Osh. OSH!

That or Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee, the JOSH, would step in. Either or.

qKHJWf63

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 4:12:33 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Unlike many surfers who had given up on the MAGIKARP SPLASH out of frustration, Shalin was enjoying the Mantine's flail at the top of every leap, whether she got the split-second timing correct or not. Provided she didn't fall before reaching the peak of her jump, every attempt was a winner to her! It didn't matter what some judge on the end of the pier said. If she got the timing right, great! If not, she was still having fun!

MS2o5tjy
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 4:22:15 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another failure.[break]
Another chance to try again.[break][break]

The brine of the waters lingered still upon his lips and tongue, alike, but as he breached the surface of the ocean once more and found his way back to the Mantine accompanying him for a time he'd lost track of by that point, he simply ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it to rid it of the most recent droplets that soaked his scalp. Just like before, he eyed the horizon with a degree of focus. Waiting. Watching.[break][break]

If a Magikarp Splash wasn't in the cards for him, then so be it— but he would keep trying.[break][break]

lAlz5X9c
[break][break]

@tag[break]
1600 pts + ?

close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
223 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 4:48:38 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]

To reiterate: patience had been far from a strong suit of his.[break][break]

It had never been a strength. It had never been something he was ever concerned with bettering— and thus, the disdain plastered clear upon his face as he resurfaced amidst the waters had been nothing more than a given. With a mildly annoyed grimace, he simply scanned the distant horizon yet again before pointing out towards the next wave, prompting the Mantine beneath him to begin its way across the waters once he'd hauled himself atop its saddle once more.[break][break]

Needless to say, it seemed as though he and his ego had started to tunnel vision onto doing an Over-the-Gyarados.[break][break]

|342mZBB

@tag[break]
5000 pts + ?

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 4:50:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

If she just keeps trying, she’s bound to get it at some point, right?

[break][break]

Right.

[break][break]

So after watching several more people fail to perform MAGIKARP SPLASH well, she sucks in a deep breath to try her own Mantine at it. Here’s goes nothin!

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Going for a MAGIKARP SPLASH[break][break]

C9T9av4I

[break][break]

Total Points: +3,250 (Primarina Twist, Lanturn 360, Starmie 720)

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 5:13:21 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
This was the time, this was the day. Magikarp Splash was within his grasp, closer with each and every attempt. Perseverance was the key to success, and failure wasn't about to dissuade Rowan. [break][break]

"LETS GOOOOO!" This was his rallying cry, and today was the day. [break][break]

SEsprtvy[break]
Magikarp Splash?
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,393 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 5:16:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
it was disheartening to go back over and over, trying the same trick, and failing every time; however, such was the life of a scientist, right? if at first you don't succeed, approach it from a different angle and try again. keep trying until success, no matter how many tries it takes.

she rode up the wave for another drunken attempt at the magikarp splash. she would not give up.

RiEhIzX9

total points previous round: 0...
close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 5:18:56 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
Have you ever played basketball as a kid, and you ended up just having a really bad game? Like you missed every single shot you took, so you decided to just start taking half court shots? That way you had an excuse when you missed, but if you hit the shot you could at least say you made a half court shot that game?

Yeah, that was Karissa with mantine surfing right now. She had tried just about every trick there was and only had success with the most basic of them. The freebie. The layup of mantine surfing tricks. So here she was again, sending another MAGIKARP SPLASH, hoping to hit that "half court shot" before the Splashfest was over.

M04SfYpV

Point Total: 100
Tricks Completed: Gorebyss Spin
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
679 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 6:08:10 GMT
nina larson Avatar
finally! perfect, even! she grinned as the landed back on the water successfully, surfing back down into the calmer waves. she was practically bursting at the seams with joy at overcoming the challenge.

now, did she leave? or did she stay at it to see how many points she could rack up?

easy decision. she went for another trick.

"over-the-gyarados!"

K8ByfyiG

total points previous round: 10850
( 100 + 500 + 1000 + 1750 + 2500 + 5000 )
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 6:19:31 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
So far so good. Another PRIMARINA TWIST seemed safe for moving forward. Perhaps she ought to try harder tricks, but it had taken her so long to master those in the first place...

Was she too cautious for her own good, perhaps?

YMon4Nwb

Still too bold, it seemed.

TALLY:
MAGIKARP SPLASH: 5000 POINTS
OVER-THE-GYARADOS: 2500 POINTS
STARMIE 720: 1750 POINTS
PRIMARINA TWIST (x4): 4000 POINTS
LANTURN: 500 POINTS
GOREBYSS SPIN: 100 POINTS
TOTAL: 13,850 POINTS

WE DID IT FAM WE GOT ALL THE TRICKS!

[break]
[break]
[break]
Mantine Surfing ✿ Primarina Twist
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 6:57:31 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Would she perform the trick today? Well, based on how close she had been on her previous attempts, the answer would be no. But the tides of Luck would surely reach her at some point.

And so she tried once more to do the MAGIKARP SPLASH

SWrQkHMv

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 7:26:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
"Buddy," Gavin implores his Mantine, in the tone of a strongly-worded e-mail. "I'm relying on you, here. It'd be nice to see the leaderboards, you know?"

He wants to be able to impress with his Mantine surfing skills. Attempting another MAGIKARP SPLASH might not be the best solution to that conundrum, yet here he is, doing it again.

WwX2enzx
TOTAL 13,350