TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:30:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

another day of mantine splash. maybe he is a masochist?

[break][break] the over-the-gyarados is waiting for them.

[attr="class","ooc"]
uQrOaFQm

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:45:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

"OOOH BA Y DO YOU KNOW WHAT THATS WORTH??? STARMIE 720 BABY!!" he screamed as his mantine took off full nitro boost mode, no fucks given.

nVT6MZhb

ooc: NOW I GOTTA USE THIS ONE TO KEEP TRACK AAAAAAAAAH

moves done:

• magikarp splash - 5000 (95-100)
  • over-the-gyarados - 2500 (85-100)
  • starmie 720 - 1750 (75-100)
  • primarina twist - 1000 (50-100)
  • lanturn 360 (25-100)
  • gorebyss/huntail spiral - 100 (1-100)

total points: 7500

[/nospaces]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:48:54 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Throwing caution to the wind, Derek takes Jonesy along for the ride as they launch over their biggest wave yet in order to try and land another MAGIKARP SPLASH!

gprWRDsP

- Derek attempts the MAGIKARP SPLASH!
10,850 (1 of each trick) + ?
ATTEMPT #27
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:53:05 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

It seemed the stunt was a lot harder the second time around. Regardless, he would not let his recent failures dissuade him from continuing to try. So Cade sets out on his Mantine again, and tries and tries again.

attempts an OVER-THE-GYARADOS!

ykGDiKx4

POINT TOTAL: 10850 PTS
CROWNS: 5

MANTINE SURFING + 🏄

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:55:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

SPLASHFEST

ONE MORE ATTEMPT is all he can spare with the day coming to an end. with this one being their last, fernando puts all his concentrating on trying to land the perfect move.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
|0CzcEqN

STARMIE 720
TOTAL: 7500 pts
close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 5:08:49 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
"Okay, Karissa. Get you shit together." Maybe a little self-scolding would be what she needed to not fail a fourth trick in a row. With newfound focus, she went back in for another attempt at a PRIMARINA TWIST.

fJsEOGqj

Point Total: 100
Tricks Completed: Gorebyss Spin
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 5:45:17 GMT
nina larson Avatar
it was her most violent splash into the water yet. she tumbled, losing track of her direction in the water momentarily as she was swept away from her mantine, despite her good swimming skills.

once she'd regained her orientation, she coughed, and pulled back onto the wing. it was almost scary to try again.

which was exactly what motivated her to keep going. they attempted another magikarp splash.

MuTNB07k

total points previous round: 5850
( 100 + 500 + 1000 + 1750 + 2500 )
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 5:57:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Yesterday had proven victorious. Hopefully today would be the same. Yet another Primarina Twist.

E2ARJPGX

TALLY:
MAGIKARP SPLASH: 5000 POINTS
OVER-THE-GYARADOS: 2500 POINTS
STARMIE 720: 1750 POINTS
PRIMARINA TWIST (x3): 3000 POINTS
LANTURN: 500 POINTS
GOREBYSS SPIN: 100 POINTS
TOTAL: 12,850 POINTS

WE DID IT FAM WE GOT ALL THE TRICKS!

[break]
[break]
[break]
Mantine Surfing ✿ Primarina Twist
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 6:13:45 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
okay, well, back to the magikarp splash. the festival was drawing closer to its end, and he wanted to nail it at least one more time, just to say he did it.

kPmAGY7W

total points previous round: 7500
( 2500 + 5000 )
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 6:24:53 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
awesome. got that one too. maybe she should try for the big one?

she went for it, climbing up the wave for an attempt at the magikarp splash.

kFLQHS83

total points previous round: 3500
( 1000 + 2500 )
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 6:30:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
something like eighteen attempts later, she had still yet to get the magikarp splash.

she was running out of time to get her crowns for this. with a deep growl in her chest, she pulled herself back up, and soon they were careening off the wave again, lulu glaring madly as she attempted to backflip into the air.

magikarp splash?

9SBDefZ0

total points previous round: 0
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 6:38:18 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

Woooooooooo Mantine Suffering! Wooooooo Another day, another trick (Please free me from this hell that are the dailies and my shitty rolls. I pray every night). Aidan had finally come upon the last trick that he needed to succeed in, the MAGIKARP SPLASH[break][break]

Two moons, I can feel myself start catching on fire[break]
You knew, yeah you kept it to yourself, to yourself[break]
Two moons, I get lost on my way searching for liars[break]
This ain't good for my health, no this ain't good for my health[break][break]

8065C2UD

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN FAILS!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]
+ (Total: 20,850)

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 6:50:24 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
still no luck. she was in a bit of pain now, but she had a few more tries in her.

she got back on and tried another magikarp splash. they had to get it eventually. they were getting closer, maybe?

fNycnetc

total points previous round: 5350
( 100 + 1000 + 1750 + 2500 )
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 7:30:33 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Adrian breaks through the water's surface, gasping for air after another failed attempt, his Mantine drifting next to him. Dammit.[break][break]

Still, it wasn't going to be the last time he tried. Fighting against the currents, Adrian paddled towards his Mantine, and they began their next attempt with renewed vigor.[break][break]

PRIMARINA TWIST
[break]

U__RiYeq

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MANTINE SURFING (10250)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 7:32:26 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
I've heard some people shout out the name of the trick they're attempting.” He advises , out of the goodness of his heart. And not because he thinks it would be hilarious to listen to her screech 'MAGIKARP SPLASH' over and over for the next two remaining weeks. “Worth a shot with the rate you're going?

While Lia is left to (probably not) contemplate, Angelo attempts his own OVER THE GYARADOS.

YVwWXXRq

attempt #25
( 17/08/2022 )

( 10,850 points )
( tricks: huntail spin, lanturn 360, primarina twist, starmie 720, over the gyarados, magikarp splash )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]