awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 15:41:28 GMT
Seraphine D’aureville Avatar

Seraphine had never really been one for recreational swimming; she had not grown up by the sea, for one, and she had never much cared for water, period. However, diving was a far more interesting pursuit than merely splashing about in the waves, and the treasures one might be able to find in the depths of the ocean often far outweighed the annoyance of getting one's well-styled hair wet.

Strapping on her goggles and readying the rest of her diving gear, Seraphine stepped up to the edge of the dock, drinking in the sight of the vast body of water before her, nodding respectfully. Even if she did not care for the ocean, she could at least respect its impressive visage. Taking a deep breath, she leaped elegantly into the water, the curves of her figure slipping soundlessly beneath the surface. Experienced swimmer or not, she wasn't about to belly-flop in front of the various onlookers, after all. How utterly embarrassing.

Time to hunt for goodies!

tLRM_v6e

CLAMPERL DIVING [E][break]

Seraphine found a BLUE SHARD

[break]
[googlefont=Lora]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 15:59:56 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The calm blue sea gave once again a backdrop to Elinor’s attempts at diving. Today she would get the stone or perhaps something equally as nice. Who knows. Either way, she dived into the ocean looking for treasure.

As always she pushed her lungs to the brink, and by then she once more grasped the first and best thing that was nearby before ascending. She really had to stop doing that.

dxRRTUs0

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 16:25:29 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","worldscollide"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetopp"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop"]Fly Me to the Moon

[attr="class","worldscollidetop2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop3"]

[attr="class","worldscollidetop4"]

Let Me Play Among the Stars

[attr="class","worldscollideimg"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepost"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepost2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft1"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft2"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostright"]

The ocean sprawls across the horizon, its waves crashing against rocks with wild abandon, its surface dappled in sun glow and depths stained with deep hues of turquoise and cerulean. Carried by an ever-present breeze, the scent of salt and sun-baked sand perfume the area.
[break][break]
Nenet dives below the waves.
[break][break]
|xUdj7Cr

[attr="class","worldscollidebot1"]
[attr="class","worldscollidebot2"]

Let Me See What Spring is Like ( On Jupiter and Mars )

[attr="class","worldscollidebot3"]
written for [break]
Clamperl Diving

[attr="class","worldscollidebot4"]

[break][break]
Pokeball!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Barlow+Semi+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.worldscollide]width:500px;padding:14px;background-color:#f7f7f7;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;letter-spacing:0px;color:#333333;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetopp]background-color:#333333;padding:50px 55px;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.3px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop]font:40px Barlow Semi Condensed;line-height:35px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop2]height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4]float:right;padding:1px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:right;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg]height:175px;width:500px;border-bottom:solid 10px #444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg img]height:175px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:465px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1, .worldscollidepostleft2]padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1 div, .worldscollidepostleft2 div]height:75px;width:75px;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright]margin-left:105px;height:463px;overflow:auto;padding-right:20px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright font]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:12px;color:#79B7B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright b]font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1]background-color:#333333;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1 b]font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#EDE574;padding:0px 7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3]float:left;background-color:#79B7B4;color:#ffffff;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:30px;width:125px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3 a]font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:16px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:26px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div]height:49px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 16:44:09 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
For something that comes with so little risk attached, Skyler finds that this cute little activity is quite addicting. Perhaps it has to do with the treasure hunter's thirst for all that glitters. Perhaps it's just the challenge in it that draws her back time and time again.

Whatever the reason might be, Slateport beach would find Skyler haunting its shores again, happily diving into the depths and taking her sweet time collecting her bounty.

One of the many perks of underwater breathing.

PlWFe9ll

clamperl diving
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 16:52:19 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan was here to commit violence unto bivalves. That's it, really.

AaeYWs0M

+1 Big Pearl (150 PD)

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 17:03:39 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Elaine had several questions after reaching the surface once again. Questions like why the item she found was at the bottom of the water. Or questions like why she heard someone saying 'nice' in her head while she dove down. All of these were very valid and important questions.

And all of them were about to get discarded from her head as she went back down underwater for the next dive.

E0czJjJS
07.24: 47-Ability Capsule
07.25: 69 (Nice)-Incense
07.26: 30-Level Tutor x1
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,597 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 18:40:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he needs more to the collections. he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants. it's not like there's a limit on how many times he can dive down to get something nice.

maybe something that works nice as a souvenir for the event, if not something expensive. he's not even asking for anything special as long as it's not trash.

going in deep again with his phione, kyle looks for more treasure.

h|y3zNzw

7/23 - 54 / gacha clamperl
7/24 - 28 / level tutor
7/25 - 68 / incense
7/26 - 36 / move tutor

@tags

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 18:49:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam likes free things.

he's heard that clamperl diving gives people the opportunity to get free things for basically zero effort. just diving into the water was no challenge for a born and raised vermillion boy, and he's going to prove it!

priam dives into the waters for the first time, ready to take the first shiny thing he encounters.

4DjHw2F4

7/26 - 25 / pokeball

@tags
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 19:51:50 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A... Z-Crystal?

That was not what Josh had expected to find inside of a Clamperl. He almost drowned in shock, and was forced to surface right after grabbing it. Coughing and gagging, he examined it to ensure he wasn't dreaming this up. It really was a Z-Crystal! Josh would have to figure out what kind it was later, then. For now, it seemed that his Clamperl had decided to join in on the dive, so it seemed he would have company for the next dive.

"Shall we?" he asked Lightning and Clamperl before diving back down for another go at it.

@tag

qe1Dh1yR
Pokeball

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 21:57:35 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, that shit looked sparkly..[break][break]

Valuable, too— and he’d only barely tucked it into the bag he’d brought with him before spying yet another object within another crevice just several feet away. He gave the serpent with him a soft pat, in urging him to continue searching as he collected whatever their next find was. [break][break]

ONproyKa
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 ability capsule (7/23)
  • +1 pokeball (7/24)
  • +1 mega shard (7/25)
  • +1 clamperl (7/26, selling in shop)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 clamperl (selling)

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 22:46:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
one hand resting on his milotic's pearly scales, greyson glides the ocean's surface. when she dives, he gladly follows.

[attr="class","notes"]udiwNnbg[break][break]xo1 egg tutor

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 22:56:09 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
king awoke with a start still floating on the water's surface. he yawns, stretches, and nearly drowns doing so.
[break][break]
checking his pocket though he finds something neat.
[break][break]
"huh, when did you get there?"

[attr="class","notes"]0gqABDx4[break][break]xo1 TM

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 22:56:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Dive...what is this now. Four? Yeah, four. She really should have brought a bag to keep all these goodies in...[break][break]

But there's room to stuff a few more things into her bikini! Having a big chest just means natural pockets, right? Who cares that it's a bit more cumbersome to move around.[break][break]

After this dive, though, she'll make sure to stash her stuff safely on the shore.

[break][break]

[break][break]
BA7mDLxT
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:43:04 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
25 for @diving
Chou-Chou's light was certainly helping them make progress-but they'd yet to find anything of real value. Once more into the deep! Dinner depended on it!

4LyPTPjR
+1 Pokéball
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
324 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:57:22 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Well, that wasn't much. A berry of some kind that after a little bit of looking, found out it was a Salac Berry. Interesting, but not exactly valueable. Still, the Horsea were cute and after going back up to add it to his small pile, he took a five minute break. Only then did he dive down even further. More coral where various fish pokemon made their homes. Although he did see a Cradily and Lileep mixed in there too. Huh. He even saw Wailmer around. But nothing of note actually happened, just him poking around rocks and corral and stuff.

ZvQQIZud
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP