snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 17:45:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after taking a small break from dailies, she's back in action.

she dives down to the bottom of the ocean. there's a few stray magikarp swimming around but she pays them no mind.

her attention is focused on the goal: snagging another item.

her hand goes into sand and pulls back once something is within her grasp...

if4DGTaa
7.23 - 56 ; blue shard
7.24 - 6 ; pokeball
7.25 - 82 ; devolution stone
7.26 - 84 ; devolution stone
7.31 - 68 ; incense

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 17:47:38 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

All this diving was making her think.

If she would wipe out and fail at the Magikarp Splash every time she tried…

Would the same be in reverse if she started trying to nail the easier tricks first?

(Or maybe the RNG just really wanted to mess with her and throw her a series of big-ass monkey wrenches.)

Sometimes… some reverse thinking was needed in order to achieve what was needed!

Her Swampert was treading water, waiting for her to surface from the depths with today’s find.

9K2PBXbn

1 mega shard; 1 August dive

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 18:06:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Still going to laugh at me, Ryu?” he snarked the Swampert, who was now floating, belly-up, in the water.

All he got from her was the equivalent of the ‘stink eye’ that a Swampert could only give.

“Well, at least I know,” he added with a chuckle, once he was done treading water and dove back beneath the waves to bring something up for the day.

LU8yGQKE

1 mega shard; 1 August dive

@tag

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 18:15:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once again, Thomas, with the aid of his Clawitzer, would dive down to search for treasure.

BhK5UKW3

tags: @tag
notes: Incense Get!

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 18:52:21 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor could not remember a time where she had been doing this much watery exercising. She was certainly starting to feel the effects of it, from the Mantine surfing, to the diving. Truly her shape was becoming better with each day. Perhaps the loot she got from the Clamperl diving would do so as well?

Only one way to find out

She grabbed the nearest object and ascended, waiting to see what she had acquired until she breached the surface.

V6oruVZE

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 18:58:36 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
diving under the water, gabriel disappears from view; something a man of his size rarely does. the kabutops at his side is a SWIFT SWIMMER, and is easily able to outpace him.
[break][break]

he doesn't pay any attention to it.

[attr="class","notes"]L51IN_8S
[break]
xo1 form change

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 20:19:03 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Water droplets shook from her braid as Elisabeth gasped for air, emerging from the ocean with something clasped in hand. Only when her eyes adjusted to the sunlight did she stop to examine it, wondering what she might have found lurking beneath the deep blue sea.

C6PBi5y0

GOT A POKEBALL!

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Clamperl Diving ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 20:22:32 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

He had found pearls for two days in a row, and while Tam rarely is one to care much for making a lot of cash (he wouldn't be very happy being a ranger otherwise), earning those pokédollars had been pretty nice. This whole Clamperl Diving thing is pretty useful, huh?
[break][break]
Who knows, maybe today he'll also find something valuable or at least useful...

[break][break]
QHuRAy18

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[break]
23.07 | 41 - EGG TUTOR[break]
24.07 | 70 - INCENSE [break]
25.07 | 50 - CROWN [break]
26.07 | 54 - CLAMPERL (SELLING) [break]
27.07 | 43 - EGG TUTOR [break]
28.07 | 68 - INCENSE [break]
29.07 | 92 - BIG PEARL (SELLING) [break]
30.07 | 91 - BIG PEARL (SELLING) [break]
31.07 | 04 - POKEBALL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 20:37:03 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","legallyblonde"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hailee was glad that she and Lilli could have this little routine actually. They were a litter later today than usual but that was okay. They still hadn't missed a day yet and Hailee was proud for them. Especially since they didn't usually make a point to be as active outside as they were now. In fact, Hailee had honestly noticed her body slowly getting more toned with all the physical exertion she was going under. This was good, she normally didn't go out of her way to exercise but this was good. Especially with the swimsuit contest going on. And while her muscles were aching and she was so very very tired every night she came home, she was having such a fun time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]JgsLTl7v[break]
REWARDS TRACKER: TM/TR, LEVEL TUTOR, BIG PEARL, MEGA SHARD, GACHAPON TICKET, MOVE TUTOR, LEVEL TUTOR, DEVEOLUTION STONE[break]
NOTES: Day 7, Hailee and Lilli caught a Deveolution Stone! [break]

[newclass=".legallyblonde"]--accent:#dea992; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,436 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 21:33:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
relaxing on the shell of his blastoise, the duo idly float somewhere just past the buoys. he'd made sure to lather up in buckets of sunscreen, and even laid a towel down on the great turtles back.
[break][break]
the last thing he needed was the shell to heat up under him!
[break][break]
a great rumble beneath him catches his attention, and he looks over the edge to find that aiono had, luckily, found something!

[attr="class","notes"]_8VuAD3J
[break][break]
xo1 salac

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 21:57:48 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Please be something good this time. Please please please![break][break]

Luka huffs as she pokes around in her rucksack of seafloor debris. It makes her feel a little better to think of herself like the little mermaid, delighting in ocean garbage...but it's not quite enough. She'd like something shiny! Luka crosses her fingers just as she holds her breath for her next dive, silently pleading for this to be a good one.

[break][break]

[break][break]
|7IQmCGI
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 22:19:09 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
1x Egg Tutor, 1x Salac Berry, 1x Z-Crystal, 1x Mega Shard, 1x TM/TR, 2x Pokeball! Next prize #8!
Another Pokeball... honestly, this was getting absurd. If he dives down there, and finds something worse, that's one thing, but who doesn't want these Pokeballs? They are eternally useful.

Oh well.

Only thing left to do is to once again dive, and hope there isn't something else down here.

VJ7Syp0M

Post-Edit: Pokeball #3!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 22:26:47 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

All things found so far have been of use, making Clamperl diving be without a doubt the best activity in this whole festival. Of course, Mars may be a little biased on that front, since he does really love diving, but it's not like he'll ever take anyone's opinion over his own.
[break][break]
He just enjoys his time underwater, and oh...
[break][break]
What's that thing over there?

[break][break]
3ZXlrUwk

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
23.07 | 88 Z-CRYSTAL [break]
24.07 | 25 POKÉBALL [break]
25.07 | 45 EGG TUTOR [break]
26.07 | 74 FORME CHANGE [break]
27.07 | 46 ABILITY CAPSULE [break]
28.07 | 97 MEGA SHARD [break]
29.07 | 81 DEVOLUTION STONE [break]
30.07 | 46 ABILITY CAPSULE [break]
31.07 | 21 POKÉBALL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 23:10:58 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Elaine returned once again underwater. At some point questioning what she had found had just become unproductive. She would simply let the calming nature of the water just take through her mind.
|jO9poW6
Collections List:
07.24: 47-Ability Capsule
07.25: 69 (Nice)-Incense
07.26: 30-Level Tutor x1
07.27: 93-Big Pearl (150 PD)
07.28: 27-Level Tutor x1
07/29: 39-Move Tutor x1
07.30: 34-TM/TRx1
07.31: 63-Gachapon Ticket
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,049 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 23:34:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Zev's latest find had been a strange stone, one with which he was unfamiliar. Yet something about the quality of it told him to keep it, so he'd stashed it with the rest of his collection before returning to the water. Taking a deep breath, he plunged into the ocean and swam toward the sandy bottom. After a few minutes scouring the floor, something caught his eye.

nMn44l9o

NOTES
+ Clamperl Diving
+ Obtained Z-Crystal!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven