6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:32:14 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
There was only one spot left in the barrier reef that hid treasures, and that was in a dangerous, subterranean cave marked by a large, vertical hole in the coral. Escaping it with treasure was not easy, necessitating the use of his Dragonair, Resheph. Even then, some of the twists to reach the reef's final frontier were treacherous. His racing experience saw him through to the sea floor. That was the easy part. The hard part would be surfacing with his treasure...

Zxq1oWEA

Received "Poké Ball" x 1!
close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:38:58 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
her next find was another pokeball. she was starting a collection, or maybe this would be the motivation she needed to drag a friend out to go hunting. currently, the amount of pokemon she had at her disposal in hoenn was dismal.

still, she hoped for something a little more exciting this next time.

ZfQbiKXR

+ pokeball
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:51:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"This isn't a pary! No more friends!" He complained as his Clamperl almoat brought in another to the french fry fold.

HWhXrT0m

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:54:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"What hides in ye olde depths, carnival game?" He said as he adjusted his mask and dove in.

VFavvbz|

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 4:16:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Today, Isaac decided to do his diving a little bit differently. Why not skim the waves as close to the surface as he could, and then see what he'd find that way? Diving was so old hat. Today, snorkelers would inherit the earth![break][break]

1jpduD_R

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 4:18:17 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
With only one viable diving spot left, Shalin had to make use of Levy, her Milotic, to navigate the underwater tunnels formed at the barrier reef's center. Thankfully, the water-type could generate an air bubble around her, but hypothermia was the real issue from the depths they reached. She reached the cave floor, grabbed the first shiny object she saw, and headed back toward the surface.

mzZeNI|b

Received "Poké Ball" x 1!
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 5:14:58 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

the z-crystal in his grip gleams bright before he tucks it away into his satchel. still, it's not a blue shard.

[break][break] jayden swims through the ocean's bottom floor, looking for a glimmer of sapphire.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
_tVHkLls

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 5:59:54 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

if only they could swim this much all the time!

[break][break] ollie's pretty sure he's grown gills by this point.

[break][break] even so, he and his lanturn go diving again for more treasure.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] lBqCG8Uf

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 6:37:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]alright, alright. this BIG PEARL ain't bad but it also still isn't what he's looking for. it will contribute to his sygna suit later on, however, because every pd counts.

what will he find now?
2u0F0AlO
+ POKEBALL 8/29

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 6:54:09 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]if theo can't get a crown from surfing then this is his only other option. he needs a few more to hit ten so please can he find something good for the love of all that is good like feet.

let's go!!!!!
TIyu8dH1
+ FORM CHANGE 8/29

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 7:05:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Yet another Pokeball pulled up. Not that he could really be mad about that. Still, he could only hope that he'd find something great in the waters below. So with time still on his clock, he'd dive down again for more.

Jo|sEqy4

tags: @tag
notes: Pokeball Get!

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 7:08:17 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

INCENSE is a very nice find. cian appreciates it even if he can't snubbysniff it.[break][break]

it finds its rightful place in his diving pouch, kept nice and safe while cian floats on ahead to search for more goodies.

6gD60NLO[break]
GACHAPON TICKET - 8/29

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 7:09:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

"So we put it in our cupboard like that rest of our stuff?"

Reiner stares long and hard at her, then looks to the goods now covered in bits of sand.

He then points to the ocean and shakes the disc.

R_nJkFhv

Stash!!!
4x TM/TR
1x Move Tutor
5x Pokeball
3x Mega shard
3x Ability capsule
4x Forme change
3x Incense
1x Big Pearl (Redeemed)
2x Blue shard
1X CROWN!!
1x Salac
1x Z-crystal
1x Gachapon ticket (Redeemed)
1x Level tutor

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Clamperl diving!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him
January 20
Lumioise City, Kalos
Hetrosexual
Benoit Heir
Civilian
Single
2 height
2 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @antoine
Antoine Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 7:10:36 GMT
Antoine Benoit Avatar

A Mega Shard was pulled from the waters below, and held up to the sky proudly. The blonde Kalosian was very happy to have been able to find one. Still, there was more treasure to be found, and Antoine intended to make the most of his chance.

6ONxjmjv

tags: @tag
notes: Clamperl Get!

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 7:18:33 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

danny's been doing really well recently with finding the right things. what will he find this time? will it be another z-crystal? a crown?[break][break]

sike. danny knows it's the BEST OF THE BEST.

[attr="class","ooc"]rbuiijJE[break]
EGG TUTOR - 8/29[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]