2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 7:30:07 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo slips through the crowd, avoiding shoulder tags and children running through the festivities until he breezes to the front of the line.

Pushing in without the pushing.

I swear this is a coincidence.” He says to , although the smile is damning as he picks up the ball.

They did seemed to be running on the same schedule.

FhLXjqnM

attempt #37
( 30/08/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 7:51:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]will matias deny his crown? he will certainly try to.

"long time no see, razz!"

he smiles, waves, then tosses a ball right after.

"and goodbye."
cc9E2kYx

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 7:52:18 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Next in line, Adrian takes one of the tarnished, smudged-up balls provided to them, rolling it over in his hand while preparing to make the throw. It doesn't take long for him to pull back his arm, eyeing up the target to make the most of his shot, and then...[break][break]

Whoosh![break][break]

0tdCQKoZ

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]DUNKING ??? (FAIL)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 8:04:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
DUNK TANK
There seems to be a great deal of trouble dunking today, so Gavin steps up after the latest failure and takes careful aim.

He says nothing, only hurls the ball at the target with force.

qWa0U0|e
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 8:18:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"excellent throw."

a genuine compliment comes from the underboss as he steps up to the plate ready to dethrone his fellow underboss. he looks at , offering a small smile before tossing a ball.

how he wishes he could spare him.
hKKz8W7g

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 10:30:15 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
"You like the swimming, don't you?"

Lugia's avatar and all.

Skyler doesn't attempt to disguise the mocking undertone in her voice, reflected in a lopsided grin as she looks up at the man sat above the dunk tank ( ). There's no hesitation as she hurls the ball at the target, with far more strength than strictly necessary.

7a_dzJs9

@
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 11:21:52 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

will cian deny his underboss a crown? not that he recognizes the man to begin with, but still.[break][break]

"hate to do this to ya!"[break][break]

with a smirk, he tosses the ball, ready to dunk the man.

gdcr_J|v

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 12:40:22 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
The person on the seat had a really punchable face for some reason.

"... Eh." Whatever, just dunk him.
F1VloeuH

With a little more maliciousness than he had intended, the ball slams home, leaving him wondering what the hell was that all about as he took his rightful throne.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 12:57:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Time was running short. He only had so much more time to reclaim his throne, his Arceus-given right.

And all he had to do was dunk . His friend, his mentor.

His obstacle.

Though before thronelust could completely take over his mind, a well-timed finger-flick to the head form his Oranguru gave him some clarity. "Ow! Alright, alright, I know it's just a game."

So he tossed the ball.
WEPKZZQ5

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 13:02:17 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
The throne held too much power a child to handle.

needed to be removed. For his own sake.

The burning man stepped up and took this important mission in his own hands, hand clamping around the rubber ball as his gaze looked upon the young, soon to be deposed King.

9jO_gEDN

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 13:03:00 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpicsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsummer"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsummer"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersummer"]
[attr="class","hearticonsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnotessummer"]

vXSRMDWp
[break]
dunks: 20
[break]
misses: 19
[break]
survived: 1

[attr="class","heartsidesummer"]

[attr="class","hearttagsummer"]@dunktank

[attr="class","hearttextboxsummer"]

[attr="class","hearttextsummer"]
"You're up there again?" Locke called out to . "You're actually really good at this, huh?"

[break][break]

Was there anything this kid couldn't do?

[break][break]

Nothing to do but test their luck against the champ himself!

Nano

[newclass=.heartsummer]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#E1F5FA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsummer] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #E1F5FA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tkOWSvv.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsummer] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/N4JOsyN.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsummer] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsummer] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#E1F5FA; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsummer] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer b] color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesummer] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsummer] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsummer] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersummer] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 13:11:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

"If it isn't my favourite postman in all of Hoenn!"
[break][break]
Mars smiles brightly when seeing , and honestly, he's actually glad his young friend is here, having fun, instead of getting in trouble and throwing himself at death's door whenever given the chance.
[break][break]
It's a nice change for someone like Locke.
[break][break]
"Cash Money, why don't you show Locke why this is called Splashfest?" He then tells the pink-tailed Meowth by his side, giving her the ball. P.O.G Bank's most beloved mascot meows enthusiastically, and just like that, the ball is thrown towards the target.

[break][break]
fyFqTFt5

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 15:05:38 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, that time around, there was a bit more of a familiar face— albeit vaguely.[break]
He could've sworn he'd tossed for this guy at least once or twice before, but he couldn't quite remember if the throws were successful or not...[break][break]

Regardless of success or failure, though, it had been his turn to throw once again. His normal routine of greetings and warmups had been started before long, but by the second toss and catch of the Pokeball he'd picked for himself, he couldn't help but glance down towards one of his own capsules as it rustled upon his person.[break][break]

Before long, he found himself looking up towards a familiar Electivire as he broke free from its confinements, giving an eager and curious roar. The man stared before laughing, glancing towards the ball within his hold before offering it up towards the ape.[break][break]

"...You wanna take a crack, Errai~?" he chuckled, only smiling wider as the beast took the ball from him.[break][break]

With a curious eye, he crossed his arms while watching his Pokemon take a turn at throwing.[break][break]

B|D_Y8YD

goodbye :dorime:[break]
notes

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 15:34:08 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

was perhaps the last one who would feel the fury of her throw, or perhaps she would gracefully miss.

She threw the ball as hard and as precisely as she could.

Either way, she would do her best to keep the Council on the throne.

TVTSMfeN

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 17:56:06 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Had Ruby tried to dunk before? All these faces were starting to blur together. She was tempted to just say "screw it" and get one of her own Pokémon to throw, but she had her pride. She'd get these dunks herself. After that moment of deliberation, she grabbed a ball, gave it a couple of test tosses in her hand, and then threw it at the target with all her strength.

[break][break]
zL1H3u6k

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP