he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 6:54:07 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Well that was nerve recking, how he survived 8 people taking a swing at him he doesn't know. But his slight competitiveness makes him try for it again. And it looks like at the target, what luck.

kVvFLIeG

Date: 8/19

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 7:22:39 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Rowan, fancy seeing you here." Mars greets with the most perfect smile there is, just as he would greet anyone here, despite the fact that he's actually glad to see one of his friends in the tank. By his side, a pink-tailed Meowth waves at the man in the dunk tank – Cash Money, P.O.G Bank's beloved mascot.
[break][break]
"You got this, Cash."
[break][break]
Yes, the cat is the one that makes the throw, and she meows enthusiastically when doing so.
[break][break]
Seeing your friends get dunked is always much more fun than when it's complete strangers, that's just a fact.

[break][break]
hfBSgRJz

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 7:44:56 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan tosses the ball at the businessman on the seat and hopes it bounces onto the target.

cRxoulDh

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 8:30:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]will matias finally hit the target today? this seems to be the only event he's failing in which is odd and just wrong. so he looks to correct it.

"hello and bye mars/cash!"

he tosses it, ready to deny a crown.
ic|BTr6g

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 9:02:11 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
She's a flash of gold curls and sun-kissed skin amid the gathered crowd, stepping forward for her daily dunking time.

Her usual playful demeanour, however, vanishes at the sight of the man currently sat above the dunk tank. Silver grows dark with recognition and her lips thin with displeasure.

There's no greeting, except for the ball that is hurled at the target.

vcfEinTv

@
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 10:23:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
DUNK TANK
It's with sheer loathing that Gavin throws the ball at the target, hoping to score a dunk on . He'd rather slit his throat, but that would attract too much attention in public.

jKEQi|vM
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 10:27:30 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
beats him to the punch by dunking the Elite Four member.

Shame.

Still, there's satisfaction to be had in seeing swallowed beneath the waves, even if only temporary.

Good shot.” Angelo compliments with a faux innocent smile, before taking aim at the disguised Rocket Underboss next.

LyzP2dG2

attempt #27
( 20/08/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 10:27:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"good throw."

credit where it is due as he nods his head in approval at 's throw. similarly, theo would've preferred to kill the elite four on the spot, but for obvious reasons has to refrain.

"now get up there."

so theo can dunk this man.
TZZYni0d

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 11:15:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

You're living in a world of wonder.

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

Toss and toss again, Stela'd pitched for the target to send someone sinking into the tank, laughter and joy ringing out as she'd smiled, what silly fun!

[break]

bRT|2QUk[break]

template by skeleton

[newclass=.snowybunger b]color:#ffbe0a[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 11:19:02 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

Well, he’d managed to dunk the previous occupant of the dunk tank…

Was today going to be any different?

He picked up the pitch, and was ready to bat—

Whack.

It wasn’t until 0.5 seconds later does he realize just who he’d dunked—

“Oh, fuck.”

Oops, !

7KMi6VY3

@tag
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,048 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 11:42:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

Watching get dunked into the water was always hilarious. Zev stepped up to the front of the line and grabbed a Pokéball, ready to knock down the man () who'd unseated Gavin. Was it out of a sense of loyalty? Perhaps. Or maybe Zev just liked to win.[break][break]

He judged the distance to the target and tossed the ball.[break][break]

RT|ztLNR

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]

NOTES

Dunk Tank

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 12:04:03 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

gets no more than a simple nod of acknowledgement, stranger as he is. Although, let's be honestly, Tam being Tam, he would probably act indifferent even if he did know him.
[break][break]
He grabs the ball, he looks at the target, and he throws.
[break][break]
It's all part of the routine, is it not?

[break][break]
oxzeNbks

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 12:07:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Marshall grinned with excitement at as the two men faced each other, one on the dunk tank seat, the other holding a Pokéball.[break][break]

"Enjoy your two seconds of victory, Tam! 'Cause that seat's about to be mine!" Marshall called out before throwing the ball.[break][break]

S9US2ROX

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

NOTES

Dunk Tank

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 12:16:57 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
This shouldn't be harder than killing a person, right?

Evidently, yes, yes it is.

dunk attempt @marshall

Ldt3g|kw

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 12:17:25 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Maybe Lia should let @marshall catch a break, give him a moment to savour his victory over his friend. But, where's the fun in that?
[break][break]
She just so happens to be in line for the dunk tank at the right moment, and when her gaze meets his, she finds herself smiling.
[break][break]
"Looks like we meet again." Just as they had two times now. Not so much déjà vu, but more like a fun routine now. "Don't worry, I'll totally miss on purpose for you." She winks, her words truly being no more than a wise contingency.

[break][break]
FB5LUV9a
[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP