Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 4:37:22 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

Taking his two W's from Mantine Surfing and from Clampearl Diving, very likely that his failure would come from the Dunking Tank so he was prepared for the failure of a throw that was likely soon to come. So the only thing to do was to go and fail at dunking someone, balanced as all things should be. Truly. [break][break]

[break][break]

cIy0W69W

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN DUNKS!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 4:49:29 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Okay. New rule. Never, ever use the word "geopolitical" when trying to play a ha ha funny summer dunky game. That was such a bad luck charm![break][break]

Now, the person in the tank? He was on a good luck streak. Big wins in all three events. It was like life itself had ordained him a winner. Clearly, that was how Isaac needed to make up the difference.[break][break]

One big dunkaroo later, and he'd be drowning in stolen luck![break][break]

wBiPiKq3

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]DUNKS: 6 / LONGEST SURVIVAL: 2

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 5:04:00 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

Was this the blonde he'd taken a shot at two times before? If he remembered correctly, he'd failed both times. So he narrows his eye, focuses, reels his arm back, and makes a throw. Not this time!

attempts to dunk !

myMwKg6X

DUNK TANK + 🏀
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 5:48:39 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Despite being dunked so easily the last time he'd gone up to throw, he had to admit— he was a bit thankful to be rejoined with his snacks after he hit the water again. Priorities.[break][break]

Yet there he was, back again, and fresh out of his little pastries that time. With nothing holding him back that time around, he jogged back to the front once it was his turn. Giving a quick, two fingered salute, he picked another baseball up and chucked it forward, just as he'd done numerous times prior.[break][break]

2|lJFZJ9

@tag[break]
notes

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 6:01:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUNK TANK

SPLASHFEST

“BALL,” fernando calls out when his throw misses its target. from afar, he attempted to toss the ball back into the bucket, cleaning up after a frenzy of hopeful players. and yet, his toss goes a bit too far, striking an unintended target.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
guLP1ZwP
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 6:22:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

Barnaby approached the pitch with determination in his eyes once he saw who was on the hot seat.

Oh, hey. Actually, Fernando looked a little different from the last time they'd seen each other. Was the eye patch, like, a pirate theme to go along with Splashfest?

"Mr. Silph. A pleasure to see you again." Well, it would be if Barnaby was able to dunk the man.

wF3XEuRa
DUNK TANK

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 6:29:17 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Now, look at that... I'm not sure the dunk tank ever looked this good." It's with a wink that Mars greets , his expression being brightened by a playful and somewhat wicked smirk that the journalist might just be a little too familiar with.
[break][break]
He reaches for the ball, the tosses it up a few times, and through it all, amber eyes meet cobalt ones.
[break][break]
"But I do have to say, you'd look much better wet. Don't you agree?"
[break][break]
He throws.
[break][break]
Will he actually dunk Barnaby? Will he be merciful and obviously fail on purpose? Only one way to find out...

[break][break]
AfZAM0VZ

[break][break]
"Hmm... Too bad."
[break][break]
And yet he still smirks. It's important to help one's friends, no?

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 6:30:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

once more, jayden steps up to the plate. this time, the man that steps on the plate ( ) seems familiar, but is not one that he can place his finger on.

[break][break] regardless, he tosses.

[attr="class","ooc"]
2XJK0q5R

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 7:20:04 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
"oh, michail!" annalise waves at him from where she stands at the throwing line. she didn't take him as the type who would do dunk tank stuff. it seemed too silly for someone so stoic. "hiii!"[break][break]
"also, um — sorry if i dunk you!"
[break][break]
she throws the ball at the target.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + splashfest

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
gXa01945

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 7:20:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]being forced to write this unpersonalized post, matias simply picks up the ball, looks at whoever is on the seat, and sighs at them.

"my bad, friend."

except he doesn't mean it. not really. all he cares about is winning his seat and his crown.
HxAkNlPs

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 7:28:19 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
"aren't you the guy who stood over me at mt. pyre and then dipped?" aaron squints at from where he stands, ball in hand. "fucked up, bro."[break][break]
then he throws the ball.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + splashfest

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
QBIpYTLP

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 7:45:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]how is still on there?

"i hope you've enjoyed your time up there."

he picks up the ball, rolls it, and flings it with deadly precision just like a decidueye.

"goodbye, young one."
DAnwY4EB

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 8:25:19 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Thankfully she doesn't realize who's up there: fish friend turned nearly husband killer.

She's going to need to write a list at this point.

The figure is barely given a glance, Skyler's need to be somewhere else hasting her actions as she goes for the projectile and hurls it over to hopefully hit the target.

gh9Rh2Yj

@
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 8:31:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Yeah he figures missing will always just be in the line up. You'd think after so long he'd come to accept it, but given the cercomstance how it happened? [break][break]

He attempts to aim and throws, try to get his mind off it.

76t9SvXl

Date: 8/1

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]