Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 22:44:52 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Although well-versed in the politics of such meetings back in Kalos, it was Barnaby's first time attending a ROCKET summit here in Hoenn. The atmosphere was markedly different. Grander, somehow, yet permeated with a slightly sinister air. Perhaps due to the various Legendary Pokémon dotting the plaza, or the stony gazes of their superiors from on high, or even the multitude of UNOWN that stood like sentinels around the area.

Speaking of, an oddly colored UNOWN-A could be seen conspicuously floating above 's head. He'd have to thank later for keeping an eye on him. Looking up, he'd try to make eye contact with the Underboss, then to several of the other brass he was acquainted with like , , and . A little non-verbal show of support.

Barnaby's eyes then diverted to the crowd around him, searching for the likes of , , , and other familiar faces. Eventually he caught sight of and smiled warmly as the man approached. Sybille, the NINETALES at a heel by his side, regarded Zev with a critical eye but did little besides that.

"Ready for the show?" Barnaby asked quietly, sounding rather amused as those around him began to declare their opinions. He'd wait for a quiet moment before stepping up to voice his own:

"It would be foolhardy to trust the League with something that affects whether we all live or die." He began, his words echoing off the swirling sand enclosing the plaza.

"We need to intervene. Show the world that Rocket is capable of handling something of this magnitude. Where the League fails, we can gain a foothold in obtaining the public's trust."
outfit check
• using ROCKET persona (BEE + black hair)
ROCKET should intervene to gain the public's trust
UNOWN-A floating above him
NINETALES beside him
• standing beside zev
• open to interaction
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 22:57:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

lulu took her place on the step with , darkrai lingering on her farther side from declan walsh. she noted it, reminded of their conversation.[break][break]
since discovering info on primal warping, the head scientist had spent months trying to create a similar safety net with infinity energy—only to ultimately fail. as meteno continued to hurtle towards them, her attention fell on completing her biggest project yet: team rocket’s rocketship.[break][break]
when walsh gave the floor to the crowd, lulu stayed quiet at first, but her eyes soon enough fell on the unfamiliar face of . ”the league intends to kill all of them. that is their goal.”[break][break]
she then assured louder to the rest, ”so you’re all aware, our scientists have been working on alternative measures.” a pause, before she added, ”also, as we now know travel between worlds is possible—and rifts in our dimension exist like the ones mr. rararie ( ) has described—i’ll point out that the league’s plans and publicizing may have very well put us at risk for another war before the meteor even arrives.”[break][break]
if megalopolans, skinless tree people, and murderous doppelgangers could exist in their world, who was to say that sea!hoennian spies were not already among them, planning to stop the league’s operations that they had so brazenly announced to press?[break][break]
rocket knew it best, maybe: if you were going to do something evil, scheme quietly in the shadows, lest you be thwarted prematurely.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:
  • darkrai is out, close to lulu
  • lulu tells league is intentionally genocidal
  • suggests league's publicizing of plans may have put them at risk for an attack from sea!hoenn
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 23:48:11 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Since arriving at Hoenn, Felix had done his best to avoid most meetings, citing them outside his lines of priorities within the organization. Help lead ANVIL's operations and maintain relations from within -- that were his responsibilities, and he kept to them, for the most part.

But, one thing led to another, and somehow, the apathetic general had found himself standing on top of the steps of Sootopolis, amongst the rest of the organization's higher brass. Situated between and , he had originally given both of his fellow admins a look of acknowledgment ( 's involving a trickle more of encouragement than anything else) before settling himself fully. As for the others, whom he shared previous conversations with -- , , , and -- he made it a point to offer them a similar nod.

A slow, dull gaze washed over the countless faces dotting the crowd. Some he recognized, like , , and , but most remained nameless. A weakness for someone like an Admin, but he was already in the process of remedying that.

When his eyes met those of the different legendries and unknowns dotting the space above their heads, they'd narrow ever-so-slightly. Was there really a purpose for their attendance? Alas, there was no point airing out his opinions-- at worst, it'll allow this meeting to be conducted without any massive disruptions.

Different opinions began airing out, coming from both the organization's higher ups and those below, but most simply echoed out the same, repeating sentiments. Rather than taking note of those who responded to the question, Felix's attention was drawn to those who didn't ( .)

Typically, he'd follow suit, preferring to use these large-scale meetings to silently take notes, then relay his own opinions on a later date. But he was an Admin now, and that title comes with the weight of expectations that go beyond listening and waiting.

Taking a deep breath, the mountainous man spoke out, his voice solid and without hesitation. "I agree with Dr. Flint ( ). Even if their plan goes through, there is a high possibility they'd be inviting yet another threat to the region. While we're," His eyes would've glanced up at and at this moment if he could, "working to solidify Sootopolis' defenses, with the barrier still in place, it'd be difficult to fend off any attacks that come from another war. Just another thing to take note of. "

- standing besides and
- nods at the higher ups he recognizes
- takes note of
- kinda internally grumbles about the legendries out and about
- agrees with and the possibility of another war breaking out in result of the league's plans

@tag

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 23:56:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]A menacing appearance wasn't what Rowan particularly radiated as he took a seat on the Sootopolis steps, a Phione perched on his shoulder with a gleeful smile plastered on it's face. Ever since his experiences in the Cloud and Ecruteak City, he'd taken on a new moral and ethical outlook, a spiritual alignment that clashed with his earned title. Although he was still loyal to the efforts of Team Rocket, he wasn't willing to kill for them anymore. Undoubtedly this was compromising to his position, and something he intended to bring up with before the meeting had concluded.[break][break]

"Although I don't trust the League to do the right thing, I can't imagine they'd compromise their own lives in the process. I'm sure they believe their plan will be successful, but I have my doubts it will work as they intend." The morality of the League was corrupt, riddled with selfishness and rotten ambition among their ranks but they weren't stupid, for the most part. "I believe that is correct in saying that there is no way of knowing how many of them could already be in our plane of existence. They could have prepared their own counter-offensive for what the League has planned." A war they were far from prepared for, as his half-sister described. [break][break]

"If this is the case, it'd behoove us to make contact with this 'Sea Hoenn' as soon as possible, perhaps align ourselves with them against those that intend to eradicate them." It'd be risky, considering how little they knew about this other dimension, but it could prove fruitful.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]@transferofpower3[break][break]

TLDR: Agreed with Lulu about the presence of Sea Hoenn in Hoenn. Suggested that making contact with Sea Hoenn could benefit them in an alliance.
[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:21:13 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Rex sat upon his Aerodactyl's back, head low and seemingly trying to hide despite the beast's stature. He hadn't yet found an easy way for himself to travel, and there was no damn way he was showing up in front of everyone in a wheelchair. His long pants hung low, hiding the missing appendage, and One snarled at anyone who came too close to his injured master.

He managed to look up as spoke though, feeling a bit more comfortable talking around the bosses he knew.

"Let 'em kill them, then. I don't know bout you, but I'm not looking forward to another alien attack...what're they gonna do once that meteor gets to them, just gotta make sure it gets to them."

Alternatives weren't really Rex's thing. Might as well hijack someone else's plan and make sure it works.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:34:40 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was amoung the Beasts, even if not one. Any chance to be at the center of attention he would take. So, settled next to , Chu-e sat. Not on the ground, of course not, but sitting on the back of his Shadow Delcatty. The lioness was 'loafing and turned to the side. Chu-e was resting on top of her.

Sparklefur's eyes had honed in on 's ass. Any time she thought she could get away with it, her mouth would open and inch closer to the other man's ass. Only for her to then notice someone looking at her, so she would back off... a delicate dance.

Chu-e smiled sweetly as he looked out over the crowd, twirling one of his long locks of hair around a finger.

"I agree that the League is full of shit. But," A small hum as his voice raised in a speck of silence. "Do we actually have a plan of our own? I'm just hearing a whole lot of bitching and no solutions."

- Sitting with the Beasts next to Oscar (on the back of his Delcatty)
- Sparklefur really wants to bite Oscar's ass but hasn't succeeded. Yet.
- Asks the crowd at large if anyone actually has a plan
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 2:10:05 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Rocket, to his knowledge, didn't usually have meetings this big this often. The last one hadn't been called by Walsh anyway, more of a weird get together after the Groudon incident. Regardless, he attended, smiling and waving at those he recognized. He had been chatting idly while waiting, pausing only to give an excited wave and a thumbs up to and , fellow Cerbs who, unfortunately, he would have to chat with later. Duty called an all. [break][break]

All the same it's nice to find friends as he moved to get a better view of . He's just found the right spot when props up next to him, and the twink is eager to lend and ear and give a warm greeting. For all the seriousness of the occasion, he found time to be jovial. Shooting out nervous energy before the talking began. [break][break]

Opinions rang out and he was mildly surprised how willing Rocket was to shit on the League when all of them were in trouble if they failed. Pale green eyes bounce curiously from face to face before landing on Chu-e and that bitch Sparklefur. He doesn't wave, only waiting silently before speaking up as well. " is right. I don't really care about Sea Hoenn, our survival comes first. And while I trust out science department-" his attention moved to and . He thinks of as well, always eager to help. "Unless Rocket's developed a full fledge alternative option, which we don't have a lot time for, I say go with League." he paused before adding as the thought surged forth. [break][break]

"If all our lives hang in the balance then maybe we swallow our pride and redirect our efforts for a smidge. We could ally with the League instead and guarantee their success. If they fail, so do we. Besides, they're a known threat. I prefer my chances with them and their incompetence over an enemy we don't know. In any case, Rocket publicly assisting the League to save the entire region would be good publicity for recruitment when we come out of this."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc mainly [break]
- shows up lookin spiffy heehoo [break]
- saying hi to the lads, waving at his boyos [break]
- happy to hang out with fern [break]
- thinks there's not enough time before meteor hits, lets help them out jsut this once

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 2:36:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I agree that we shouldn't sabotage the League's plans, but I don't think we need to go as far as assisting them, Frost." Rowan directed his attention to now, one of the Rocket's he'd been the most invested in over his tenure in a supervisory role. "Lulu estimates these events might create a war between 'Sea Hoenn' and the League, in which case I suggest we align ourselves with the common denominator and not our oppressor. Enemy of our enemy is our friend, after all." They needed to think about the alternate possibilities, and not assume any certainties in the event of failure.[break][break]

"However, I would encourage anyone with a plan to stop the meteor to share their thoughts, as requested." A hand reached up to gently stroke the Phione on his shoulder, who offered a small giggle in return. "Now isn't the time for shyness, speak your minds." Perhaps was right, a role in diplomacy and leadership might suit him, after all.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]@transferofpower3[break][break]
Rowan addresses Mint's concerns, agrees with Chu-e's sentiment of alternative plans.

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 3:02:51 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Conseil
[break][break]
[break]
"I think I speak for many present when I say we are not interested in sabotaging the League's efforts to remove the threat of the meteor," Elisabeth replied, her eyes narrowing slightly as she considered the thought. "If the League's plan works as they describe, then any fallout of the action becomes the fault of the League as well. It's an unpopular plan among many of Hoenn's populace, and even so, it's the one their council has settled on. From that, we can glean that their options are limited."

She took a moment to scan the crowd below her, catching the gazes of a few familiar faces: , , , , and others. It was mildly disconcerting to see them at a distance, but reassuring nonetheless to recognize so many in an organisation where she had been a perfect stranger a mere nine months ago.

"I would be wary, however, of viewing the League as our allies. The moment the threat of the meteor is no more, the League will return their attention to their other enemy: us. Let's not forget that."

A brief memory of in a hospital room, voice darkening as he spoke of Team Rocket, came to mind and went as it solidified that belief. It was good that , , and were already discussing plans to increase defenses in Sootopolis. Such measures would be necessary, crucial even, should they survive long enough to face the inevitable result of the League's self-righteous outrage.

"Like , I'd be interested in hearing the alternatives that and have been working on in the background. And I would be curious if any present have any experiences with this Sea Hoenn. Do we have any reason to think they'd be less hostile to us than they have elsewhere? If the League has antagonized them, as others have said, why would they believe us to act any different?"

TLDR:
  • Agrees sabotaging the League plan is a bad idea, and explains her reasons for that.
  • Reminds everyone that any alliance with the League would be temporary and they'll be aggressive to Rocket sooner or later.
  • Silently glad to hear Sootopolis is getting better defenses, because she knows at least is angy.
  • Wants to hear and 's contingency plans.
  • Asks if anyone has experience with Sea Hoenn, is doubtful that they will be non-hostile to Rocket.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Transfer of Power 3 ✿ Outfit ✿ Everyone
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 3:19:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
TRANSFER OF POWER 3
had been his best friend, once, but the look the underboss shoots his former colleague is cold. The conversation moves swiftly beyond and any retribution is trapped behind pressed-thin lips.

He moves on, redirecting his gaze to the group at large.

"To sabotage the League's efforts without a plan of our own would be foolish; I doubt anyone means to suggest that." Rockets minds varied in their strengths, but he did hope they all possessed common sense. His attention shifts to his brother, , pride burning in matching eyes of amber. "But to ally ourselves with another, potentially hostile universe without a contingency plan in place is of equal risk. If they are warned of the meteor, and they stop the warp, we all perish. We must keep one thing in mind: our world is at risk. Not theirs. They have nothing to gain from an alliance; we have everything to lose."

And if their world perished, it would save all the others: Sea!Hoenn and otherwise. They were the origin point, the greatest threat.

"The League have utilized these primal crystals before, I think. In Sootopolis." Sharp eyes find . "When the Spire was relocated, and the Tree of Life took its place." He hadn't known at the time, but it makes sense in retrospect. "What might take the meteor's place, then?"

- Gavin tries to diffuse the notion that people want to sabotage the League without a back-up plan
- Points out that Rocket + League have more to lose than Sea!Hoenn and alliance might be a risk
- Mentions primal crystals are likely what swapped Spire with Tree of Life + wonders aloud what will teleport in place of the meteor
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 3:23:49 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]A lot of people chimed in since Isaac had, and a lot had good points to raise. was right; if they didn't have a better plan, they had no right to complain about riding the League's coattails. was right; if anyone got a little greedy and tried to sabotage things, they could be spelling the end of the Hoenn region. was right; whatever happened now, they'd need to prepare for the worst.[break][break]

But cut in with a fascinating insight. Sea Hoenn was the enemy. Sea Hoenn was the League's enemy. They, too, were the League's energy. Perhaps an accord could be struck. seemed skeptical, of course. She was right to be. They only knew this Hoenn as the enemy. But what if that changed?[break][break]

"I think Rowan's onto something here," Isaac said. A great man once said that, in a three-way war against superior forces, you had maybe an 8 1/3rd chance at winning, tops. "I don't know who, or what, the League did to piss them off. But nobody wins a two front war. If Sea Hoenn attacks us both, their asses are getting beat out of this dimension. But if they work with us, we both get what we want against a common enemy."[break][break]

"Do any of us have a way of crossing over? Is there a way of sending a delegation of our own?" Isaac asked. "Best case scenario, we might be able to come to an accord. Worst case scenario, at least we'll know damn well which enemy to prioritize when the time comes."[break][break]

Or maybe, the worst case scenario was something a little worse. If Sea Hoenn didn't have an interest in making friends, only one of these two Hoenns had a world-shattering meteor hanging overhead. "You're right. They could mess up the whole plan, and that's basically sabotage. It's a lot of trust to put into a group we have no reason to give it to," he admitted. "Is there any intel we have on them that could help make things less unknown? Or would we be flying blind on any talks with the other Hoenn?"

Though there was another possibility. A possibility that wrinkled heavily into the back of Isaac's mind. What if Sea Hoenn wasn't fighting for their own interests? What if they were fighting for all of reality's? Their Hoenn was apparently a multiverse-level scourge, and its continued existence was enough to damn both their own universe and the entire fabric of the multiverse to extinction. Did Sea Hoenn know this, too? If that was the case, no amount of convincing would get them to stand down.[break][break]

"It brings a worrying idea to mind, though. What about what Maldacena had to say? What if that's why Sea Hoenn's fighting us?" He waited on an answer with bated breath, his hand slipping around 's for comfort.[break][break]

tl;dr - Isaac contemplates coming to accords with Sea Hoenn, but considers to main risks. A) Them and their untold motivations holding the cards and B) The Cyberchase threat. Also they hold hands c:

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 3:32:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He raises an eyebrow as an all too familiar voice shouted from the crowd 'fuck the league's way'

He cracks a small smile as Xerneas watches, staying by Lugia's side. His interest in the strange Pokémon growing with each and every second that ticked by.[break][break]

Bryan turns to Walsh, surprised that he opened up the floor to see what THEY thought of the league's plan. "I don't give a shit about the other universes. I only care about my own survival, damn all those other worlds. We didn't even know they existed until like a month ago." [break][break]

He takes out his flask, not giving a shit if any of them criticized him for drinking. [break][break]

Not like he'd even feel it for longer than a few seconds. "I'd say though that it may be in our best interest to not mess with their plans. Survival n all that. Fuck the league though." he says raising his flask to 's earlier statement

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 3:56:03 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera4"]
[attr="class","main"]

It's been a while since the last major meeting like this. If Serena recalled correctly a year ago she had just recently moved to Hoenn and was back in Rocket's hands. A freshly dew-eyed baby that was determined to make some sort of name for herself. A lot happens in a year. A wry smirk and clouded eyes graced her features. Dressed head to toe in black like she was expecting a funeral, Serena stood among the general crowed of Rocket members. [break][break]

She thought it would've felt strange, being a former beast and all, to be back here but it wasn't as strange as she anticipated. It felt normal, if Serena was being honest. A wave of nostalgia washed over her. She was in the same spot a year ago but now her perspective and everything about her had changed. [break][break]

Looking back at when she was still green under the gills reminded her of simpler times. Serena honestly felt like she'd aged 100 years being here in Hoenn since then. Accompanying her was Junior and Artemis. It only served to have Junior with her to celebrate their anniversary of sorts. The last meeting like this one was when she was given her shadow mime jr. after all and she would always be appreciative. [break][break]

Because of this meeting back then Serena gathered the strength to approach her mentor and establish a relationship with underboss . He'd carefully trained and molded her since then and for once she felt like she'd come far from how she was back then. Looking up at the bleached staircase were all her friends in their magnificent glory. Serena was quite proud if she was being honest. All of them deserved the recognition they were getting. , , , , , , and all looked like royalty up there and served to provide a strong image of Rocket's leaders. [break][break]

In these unprecedented times they needed the strength and reliability these people could provide more than ever. Nodding to herself, quite proud to fangirl over her friends, she grabbed a cigarette from her pocket and lit it while listening to the introductions. With that out of the way Walsh spoke up and addressed the masses. "all of you must have heard of the league's plan for the meteoroid by now."[break][break]

It's true, as much as Serena lived under a rock she was well aware of the impending doom and gloom that was going on. "how do you all feel about it? let your voices be heard!" The majority that spoke up voiced common concerns, mostly being that they didn't trust the League as far as they could throw them. [break][break]

That was fair, Serena didn't feel comfortable leaving her life in the hands of people as disorganized and self-obsessed as the league. That being said, people like and had a point. Sure the league couldn't be trusted but she was also positive they wouldn't risk killing themselves and fuck this up either. And this meteor could possibly be more useful than they all thought. How to utilize that meteor was the billion dollar question though. [break][break]

Then there were revelations of things Serena had no idea of before. "Below Rustboro they have this... place. The people from the other dimension can come through. I've been there." spoke up. "They're aggressive- but from what I could tell, the League might have started it." Serena's brows furrowed as she listened. She wouldn't put it past the League to have started this whole thing. "Their plan is just genocide to erase their mistakes. Rocket can use this place, and other places like it, to our advantage. We just have to figure out what to do about what's heading our way."[break][break]

Serena's suspicions were confirmed when head scientist spoke up. "also, i’ve come to discover our world has been intertwined with sea!hoenn for some time. as we now know travel between worlds is possible—and rifts in our dimension exist like the ones mr. rararie has described—i’ll point out that the league’s plans and publicizing may have very well put us at risk for another war before the meteor even arrives.”[break][break]

War huh? Like dealing with the end of the world as they know it wasn't trouble enough. Then again tensions have been at an all time high so she couldn't say this wasn't expected. She didn't disagree with the other's that mentioned they needed to prepare and fortify their defenses. Rocket had many hands on deck she was sure they could split their forces to focus on multiple tasks. That might be wise but...[break][break]

The honey to her comb spoke up next. They were on the same wavelength and Serena couldn't help but smile when spoke. "I don't give a shit about the other universes. I only care about my own survival, damn all those other worlds. We didn't even know they existed until like a month ago." he said with a huff. "I'd say though that it may be in our best interest to not mess with their plans. Survival n all that. Fuck the league though."[break][break]

"Agreed." Serena added with a chuckle as she folded her arms across her chest. "It's not a bad idea to let the League continue with their plans but like everyone else said, the idea of letting them run the show doesn't sit well with me." Serena said as she blew out a puff of smoke. "They're more likely to screw something up and invite more chaos than actually fix the problem."
[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@/rocket

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌟 Serena reminisces on simpler times and her growth within the year. Listens to everyone's opinions before offering some comments of her own.[break]
🌟 outfit[break]
🌟 TOP3! Gang Gang <3

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.sera4] --accent: #98363d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 3:57:00 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
More opinions continued to air out. Some crude and befitting an organization filled with the same violent individuals he'd come to know over his years within this business, while others took aim at the organization and their alternative solutions. It was a fair question to ask, he agreed, but it also made him wonder if an alternative plan was even possible.

Silent, he looked towards , intently giving his suggestion a ponder. It had its merits, that was for sure, but Felix had already discarded any possibility of working alongside the league during the beginning of the discussion when 10 different people echoed the same sentiment of despising the league.

" and are right." He looked both toward and as he continued, mainly noting the points they brought up with their suggestion. "There is no reason to believe Sea Hoenn would agree to side with our universe when we have publicized plans to destroy their homes. Even if there's a possibility of gathering intel to confirm the likelihood of an alliance, on the chance we are discovered, it'd only further the backlash of the league's plans and further play into the possibility of war between our universes."

He took one final breath for continuing.

"Not to mention, even if an alliance is formed, we'd be moving under the assumption that they'll have an alternative, or that they wouldn't just betray us to ensure their own safety. As mentioned, we are the ones at risk, not them. I believe it'd be better to focus our resources on ensuring the league's plan follows through and prepare for the aftermath of it."

Both the benefits and the negatives.

@tag

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 4:21:00 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

League or Rocket. Purple flag or a yellow one. Your side and the color you bled served only to distract from the problem. So few of them realized that. Too busy trying to pick sides in a war that wouldn't matter when life ceased to exist. [break][break]

Killian frowned. [break][break]

"Trying to ally with our flooded counterpart is foolhardy. As far as Sea Hoenn is concerned, we're already at war. And I doubt they care whether were against the League or not. We occupy the same universe. We're a threat." [break][break]

If Killian's Sea Hoenn doppelganger shared his intelligence, they'd come to the same conclusion. Actually - [break][break]

The underboss eyed the crowd of Rockets, weary. "That said, sending someone over to at least gather intel is a wise move." maybe not someone but something - his gaze shifted briefly to . Would his powers work between realities? [break][break]

He sighed.[break][break]

"More importantly, Gavin's right." declared Killian loudly, "The meteor's impact may not be the only threat it brings." Deoxys occupies his thoughts for the umpteenth time. [break][break]

"The last time a meteor impacted Hoenn, it brought alien life. I worry this one may bring something worse."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Go Here
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#bd9fc9!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]