❄ snowboy showdown ❄

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 4:49:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
both charizard and salamence seemed to be exchanging stories in the way only dragon-like pokemon seemed to do, roaring and giggle-growling at each other. taiga looked on at them as well, an obvious blush on her cheeks that she would easily play off as a result of the cold.[break]
"i love you too," she admitted quietly, one hand going to hold onto his own gently, as if secretly though she didn't mind anyone looking at them to perceive such a thing. jaskier was hers and she was his in return. that would never change, no matter how annoying they might be to one another.[break]
"i think we let them take over for now, i guess," taiga suggested as she continued to focus on their friendly pokemon who rolled snowballs with her charizard melting down some of the snow with its tail for detail work. letting out her torchic and cyndaquil, the redheaded trainer nudged the fire types near jaskier to provide him his own heating units. "don't let him freeze to death," she instructed them kindly, giving them each pats on the head as they chirped back happily. with the darmanitan judge watching the two pokemon building snowboys, it seemed that all was going well ... until some random bitch bumped into jaskier's snowboy.[break]
kicking into full 'HE SAID NO PICKLES' mode, taiga breathed in a deep breath and looked at jaskier with little patience. "i'm going to kill her," she threatened, ready to make good on her word as she was already digging into his hand with a tight 'give me the sign' motion. a moment is all it took for her to cool down, however, as she reflected on the idea of proposing. shy once more due to the idea, taiga sighed - annoyed at how weak she was for him.[break]
"would it be so bad if i did?"

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@jaskier

BPJz7l6p + 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 2 BOTTOM
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
Express a holiday wish
Reference a holiday food/drink
Dress pokemon in holiday outfits
Reference the darmanitan judge

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 5:02:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was a good thing there was snow all around them, esmee supposed. while her gaze glinted back gold against the silver of the cold surface beneath them, she found a strange formation on her face - an unwelcome smile. [break]
flattery could even make the devil be beside himself and esmee was no different then.[break]
"je ne veux rien faire d'autre que te charmer et te garder pour moi (i wish to do nothing but charm and keep you to myself). it seems i am doing well?" this came as a question, asking for validation with a faint tip of the undercover agent's head. the more she seemed to peek into gaultier's heart, the more muddled her own objectives became with him. of course, they were not so muddled that she was unable to keep herself fully sentient of her objective and so she sank her talons into him by gently keeping an arm on his waist - not allowing him much space away from herself.[break]
it seemed neither of them could quite keep their hands to themselves. for shame, given it was a family event.[break]
"i must admit, i didn't know you had this kind of side to you, gaultier." the man was nothing but business over half the time. such came with his profession and esmee almost pitied him for it. the death of his sister was also quite a topic of shock and grief, but it seemed esmee had fully recovered under gaultier's charisma and capable hands. to those who didn't know better about the blonde's objectives, they'd say gaultier could very much eradicate all maladies with a wave of his palm.[break]
even if such was true, esmee was far too greedy to share him with anyone. target of the moment or otherwise, he was too valuable to share with anyone.[break]
"really, jingle bells? for me, myself, i think it's cold outside and nous devons simplement nous réchauffer ensemble (we simply must warm up together)." this could wait, of course, and she made this clear by holding onto one of gaultier's hands and pressing a chaste kiss against his cold glove. her gaze didn't break from his own as she continued speaking. "i am not the only one who is quite charming, and i am more than happy to accompany you wherever we may go."

@gaultier

D4kw_1my + 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP

PROMPTS FILLED:
Dress a pokemon in holiday outfit
Reference a holiday song
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 5:19:10 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
"gotcha! be right back — "
[break][break]
annalise leaves the warzone created by and with a quick pat on her eevee's head and a turn on her heel. white christmas buzzes over a speaker as she approaches the drink stall. [break][break]
a man ( ) joins her soon after she orders her drinks, pouring delicious-smelling cider into cups. she turns her head to look at him as he speaks, but the question of recognition is answered by its absence in her eyes.[break][break]

"aw, thanks! he's my little snowboy helper!"
[break][break]
a cursory glance around.
[break][break]
"do you have a pokemon here with you?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"]
+ tldr [break]
Reference a holiday song[break]
+ 2x bottom, 1x middle, 1x decoration

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
c6U4D76I

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 8:33:12 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ashley makes a cocky fucking grin, ready to throw another... until, that is, is quick to interject with a very important line. Fighting amongst themselves got nowhere. As Ashley decides to have Maple conjure another snowball, he has a wide grin.

"I like your funny words, magic man." Acknowledging theHe tosses the snowball in his left hand, turning towards & as he calls out. "You two are steamy enough, you'll make your snowboy melt at this rate. Which, by the way, looks really good!" He almost gives a whistle to them both.

... who is he fooling? He'd do the same for Kep.

"So prepare for trouble!" And with it, as he makes a rather big smirk, he tosses the snowball towards the two, not intending to hit at their face, but at least trying to get their attention.

Is that music in the background?

M0DbtTgY

---

Post Roll Stuff:
- Sabotage a snowboy
- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
- Reference a seasonal food/drink
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea
- Compliment another character's snowboy
- Reference a holiday song

Results:
x1 Bottom
x0 Middle
x1 Head (+1 due to roll, aw butts)
x0 Decor

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 12:57:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Though she's rather caught up in her wild firing strategies, she does catch hints of a revolution in the making. Their newest target? and , caught up in each other's eyes and their own little world.[break][break]

Rolling up yet another snowball, she follows 's lead and takes her aim, throwing one right at the man's face with a smug grin.[break][break]

"Gotta stay sharp on the field Mars! Or I'll end up swiping Barnaby from under your nose while you're covered in snow!!"
[break][break]
[break]

bfAzE9Qq[break][break]
☆ Bottom component x 2[break]
☆ Middle component[break]
☆ Top component
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]open to interactions!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:29:06 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpicsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsnow"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsnow"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersnow"]
[attr="class","hearticonsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnotessnow"]

|kmnXCir
[break]
- open to interactions!
[break]
- snowboy completed!
[break]
- Bottom x1
[break]
- Middle x
[break]
- Top x1
[break]
- Decoration x1

[break]
- Sabotage a snowboy
[break]
- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
[break]
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
[break]
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
[break]
- Reference a seasonal food/drink
[break]
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea
[break]
- Compliment another character's snowboy
[break]

[attr="class","heartsidesnow"]

[attr="class","hearttagsnow"]@snowboy

[attr="class","hearttextboxsnow"]

[attr="class","hearttextsnow"]
All according to keikaku.

[break][break]

Locke whistled for the flock's attention, pointing in the direction of and . The Delibirds obliged, turning the full force of their army against the pair and unleashing a hail of snowballs at them.

[break][break]

The assault was not without its casualties, as the icy ammo smashed against Martin's snowboy and disintegrated parts of it into a white flurry.

[break][break]

"And make it double!" they echoed , tossing their own hastily-crafted snowballs at the upper class men.

Nano

[newclass=.heartsnow]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FDFDFD; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsnow] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FDFDFD, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/0800GHd.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsnow] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/WYESvdO.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsnow] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsnow] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FDFDFD; border:solid 1px #464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsnow] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow b] color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesnow] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsnow] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #464646; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsnow] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersnow] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #464646; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:31:23 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Ice and snow landed just as the Vulpix planned, forming a neat set of clothes on the snowboy. It wasn’t quite the snowboarding snowboy that was planned, but it was still a snowboy dressed perfectly for the weather.

He triumphantly displayed it to , a satisfied grin to his face. For the time being, he’d keep watch over the snowboy, protecting it from any nefarious saboteurs.

All the while, Hideo advanced towards . His first shot was blocked, but there were plenty more where those came from.

But the moment he heard her release more Pokemon, he knew it was time to follow suit. He let out several Pokemon, each one more than fit for a snowball war, and was already planning out his position!

Fuzzball, dig us some cover! Crab, give us some cover! Beartic, apply some pressure!” His three Pokemon saluted him, his Swinub Digging some cover for them as the Crabominable stood in front of them, his Iron Defense keeping them safe. His Beartic provided some snowballs with her Frost Breath, both her and Hideo tossing them towards Eris and her army.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:37:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"ah, you see, that's just the name of our ops in case something like this happens," kyle tries to explain, overly much so. "i just used eggnog since the dogs seem to like that word. i guess it's because it rhymes with dog."

he watches the dogs go play with the snow. bravo remains with him though, differentiated from the lapras costume mightyena by his snowboarding costume.

"now that my snowboy is safe and sound from you," he makes sure the comment's underlying message is sent, "you should show me where yours is. i'm sure it's nice and pretty."

kyle tries to look around for it, but with so many people building theirs, it's hard to spot which one had the signature on it.

Bottom: 1-25
Middle: 26-50
Top: 51-75
Decoration: 76-100

Sabotage a snowboy
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
Reference a seasonal food/drink
Express a holiday wish/gift idea
Compliment another character's snowboy
Reference a holiday song

zN8sJDWF

@tags

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:45:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]And so, the Snowletariat had mobilized.[break][break)

and fell right in step with 's plan, boisterously calling out to and before showering them in a hail of snow. Isaac was on full time engineer mode, working on whipping up a snow bunker to protect his newfound companions. Duster continued whipping blizzards into piles of snow. Isaac put his quick hands to use by shaping it into something resembling a wall. Watson put on the finishing touch, splashing on water to make it solid and sturdy.[break][break]

For now, it was nothing too impressive. It was just a small, curved wall, a Totodile flag planted right on top. It wouldn't even be large enough to house the entire Delibird army yet, let alone serve as a full on fortress. But it was a start.[break][break]

With a simple forward base established, next priority was resupply. Isaac, Duster, and Watson got to work on whipping up as many snowballs as they could, ensuring that the Snowletariat would be equipped to return fire if the Mars-Barnaby counteroffensive proved too mighty.

This wasn't a snowball fight. This was a snowball war!

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:52:13 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]@snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]

"Makes the hot cocoa? Sounds like a punishment." He laughed at that, though any mere mention of hot cocoa sent a thrill through Kieran. Only Kieran got this kind of excited over the concept of food (or sleep). Either way, he wasn't going to lose to Calla again. He also wasn't going to ruin his snowboy through any acts of clumsiness or affections, okay?
[break][break]
Balling up the next snow ball to hopefully make it for the torso, he looked up as was pelted by a snowball. "It wasn't me!" His cried, voice shrill in defense before he noticed the man responsible ( ). Did Cal have a boyfriend and not tell him? What the hell? And he was cute too? This wasn't right. She was so mean. Either way, he had the guy to thank as it allowed him a second to finish up the next snow ball, albeit in a distracted rush. It also proved to be the best christmas present he'd ever gotten seeing Calla get surprised by a snowball. "Hey, you should help me beat her." He said to Liam, "I have plenty of dirt I can tell you about ol Calla here."

[break][break]
tKWE93vX
[break][break]
Notes[break]

Open to interaction :3[break]
he is going to win against his sister haha[break]
snowboy middle acquired >:3[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 20:51:51 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Not even an offer to gift a pal during the festive season,” he drawls, dry sarcasm rolling off his tongue. “Alright then, ya Scrooge.

Of course, there's no offer from Angelo's side to buy the champion eggnog. 

There's a almost too sweet smile on his lips when Kyle turns to him, pronouncing the safety of his snowboy. A so far lingering in the air like snow.

Take a guess.” He sweeps a hand towards a field of respectable snowmen. 

His was, in fact, not nice and pretty. It wouldn't be totally out of place if his attempt crumbled from a stray breeze, like in some old cliché movie. 

But of course Angelo doesn't point out which one is his.

h29IeKvX

snowboy construction;

- bottom
- middle
- decoration

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 21:31:37 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtitle"]
[attr="class","zevhbody"]

Before long, Zev finished his hot cocoa. Tossing the cup into a trash bin, he trudged over to where and stood chatting.[break][break]

"Luna!" Zev yelled before whistling sharply. The blue Lycanroc emerged from a literal dog pile, panting happily, and bounded over to greet her master. Smiling, Zev scratched her behind the ears and patted her head. "Have you been making friends?"[break][break]

She barked with delight.[break][break]

Turning his smile on the other men, he said, "She loves butting into games with other Pokémon. I'm glad to see they accepted her." He extended a gloved hand toward them. "I'm Zev, by the way."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Open for interaction![break][break]

SNOWBOY PARTS

1X Bottom[break]
1X Middle[break]
1X Top[break]
1X Decoration[break]
SNOWBOY COMPLETE![break][break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

- Sabotage a snowboy[break]
- Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume[break]
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling[break]
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan[break]
- Reference a seasonal food/drink[break]
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea[break]
- Compliment another character's snowboy[break]

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

[attr="class","zevhcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".zevh"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 21:42:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

Using the time he had working on his snowboy gave him plenty of time to himself and to reflect on things. All sorts of things. Some major, some minor. Some nice, some not-so-nice. A lot had happened since he arrived in Hoenn, so much so he couldn't count it all. He was even about to date a gorgeous and wonderful woman like ! The redhead had been in his thoughts lately, and the young mafia heir saw her as a bit of sun in his dreary life. Like sunshine breaking through the clouds.
[break][break]
He wanted to make her happy but secretly feared what would happen if she found out the truth about him. About his criminal connections to both the mafia and team rocket. Letting out a small sigh, he pushed such thoughts from his mind and focused on more pleasant thoughts. Like what she liked during the holidays and what Elio should get her for a Christmas present? Maybe Jewelry? A new purse? Perfume? He wasn't really good at getting gifts, especially for a woman so he felt a bit flustered with what to get her. Hrm... Maybe he should ask her what she liked on their date? Yeah... That could work.[break][break]
YfgwiCG_

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

OPEN FOR INTERACTION!

PROGRESS

x1 Bottom [break]
x0 Middle [break]
x2 Top [break]
x1 Decoration [break]

PROMPTS

- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume[break]
- Reference a holiday song[break]

[attr="class","eliopkmn"]

[attr="class","eliocredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elio1"]--accent:#7b6678;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .elio1"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliopkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 21:44:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertitle"]

SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN

[attr="class","gunnerbody"]

A bottle of wine sounded like a perfectly reasonable present for the team to give their boss that holiday season. "What kind of wines do you like? Do you prefer sweet or dry?" Gunner asked .[break][break]

His face broke into a rare smile at the mention of rewarding the team in turn. Her ideas were already good; no government agent was going to turn down a hot meal.[break][break]

"Kantonese barbeque sounds great. I know a good place in Slateport if you don't mind the trip, but we could find somewhere in Ever Grande, too." There was no comparing Slateport's night market when it came to cuisines from other regions, though.[break][break]

Gunner did hear Miss Livy's request for a drink, which is why he poured two cups at the beverage table. In conversation with , he gestured with one of them at his snowboy. His Glaceon was hard at work, using BLIZZARD to conjure more snow for his master's use.[break][break]

"That's Galahad over there," Gunner replied.[break][break]

qL1_Uvbm

[break][break]

NOTES

- Open for interaction![break][break]

SNOWBOY PARTS

0X Bottom[break]
2X Middle[break]
1X Top[break]
1X Decoration[break][break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

- Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume[break]

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

[attr="class","gunnercredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunner"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnercredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 0:04:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ah shit, here he was getting all sentimental and forgetting to work solely on his snowboy. Alecis already finished hers, and here he was asking about gifts. Though the idea to stay at home and simply cook together sounded simple enough. In all honesty, it would prove worthwhile considering it hadn't been long since they'd returned from their Kalos getaway. Both of them were well off, but with a sudden sporadic trip like that, they no doubt didn't want to be too in over their heads as far as finances went. So a simple wish made for an ideal gift.

"Then I wish for our time together to be just as meaningful as ever."

It seemed nice, they didn't have to spend the holidays alone at least. Not that they'd let the other spend it alone to begin with. But with this, they had a solid plan in motion. But since she already had her snowboy finished, Jesse knew he needed to catch up. That meant he had to work alongside his Zorua who so eagerly had begun to push the snow about to try and form another key piece.

TQrnaLxo - 10 = 69
prompts used: dress your pokemon in a holiday costume
interact with/reference the darmanitan
compliment another character's snowboy
reference a holiday song
express a holiday wish/gift idea

parts obtained:
bottom: x0
middle: x1
top: x1
decoration: x3