WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 2:50:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

This whole situation was rather strange. Not because it was something that had never happened to her but rather the suddenness of it all. It was...suspicious to say the least. She also couldn't shake the feeling that this mystery guy felt...familiar. Caleb stepped in front of her protectively as if to shield her from the unwanted newcomer. [break][break]

"Actually, she'll be dancing with me first," Caleb informed the other guy in a stern tone. "A bit shameful, wouldn't you say? Attempting to steal the dates of others because you couldn't find your own?" Caleb's words and confident smirk surprised her. Had he always had this in him? She hadn't known. She'd somehow always pictured him like a puppy, something cute and to be protected.[break][break]

"Steal? On the contrary, I think the young lady here would be happy to dance with a very old, very good friend." The mystery man spoke and suddenly Rosalie's azure eyes narrowed. Now the pieces started to fit together. She was honestly ashamed she hadn't figured it out sooner. This was Zev, and suddenly this encounter meant something new. But luckily her shock could work in her favor here, after all she was working and Zev would know this. [break][break]

Rosalie lifted her hand to her mouth gingerly to further showcase her surprise. Meanwhile Zev turned as if he had decided to leave them alone instead now after causing a disruption to their evening. "But you're right," Zev said to her. "It wouldn't do to leave your date alone all evening. In a place like this, it's not so easy to tell friend from foe."[break][break]

To trained eyes Rosalie's eyes darkened a bit at that before Zev and his mysterious smile sauntered away from the both of them. Glancing towards Caleb, Rosalie shifted nervously. "T-That was your brother wasn't it? He's the only one I know that would..." she trailed off. That would refer to her as a close friend like that. [break][break]

"Are you...okay?" clearly based on the interaction between the brother's things didn't seem to be good between the two. "I had no idea that he would be here in Hoenn too." They didn't have long to dwell on the matter before an announcement that the ballroom floor would be open was relayed to the gala's participants. [break][break]

Rosalie glanced back at Caleb and gently took his hand. "C'mon, we can have drinks later. I promised you my first dance after all." She said with a soft smile and a reassuring squeeze of his hand before leading him to the ballroom.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌟 open for interaction![break]
🌟 prompt 1: Dance the Night Away (going to a breakoff thread!)[break]
🌟 recognizes Zev (finally, god its embarrassing how long it took) and tries to comfort Caleb before leading him to the ballroom floor.[break]
🌟 outfit w/ diamond and gold encrusted eye mask

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.rose4] --accent: #f1aac6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 3:00:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","girardtest5"]
[attr="class","girardtest5post"]

[attr="class","girardtest5tag"]

Winter Masquerade

was a pleasant fellow, and Girard enjoyed conversing with the master forger; however, when the song came to an end, he bowed his head respectfully to the other man and took his leave of the dance floor. Though he now felt sufficiently warmed up, he sidled over to the marble pillar where Mortimer waited dutifully for his master, a new drink in hand.[break][break]
"Thank you, Mort," Girard grinned at his companion, taking the Sazerac and sipping it. Mortimer cocked his head, curious. He seemed to be able to sense Girard's playful mood.[break][break]
"I've got another dance in mind," he told the Galarian Mr. Mime. "While I'm busy, see if you can get into that special exhibit everyone's been talking about. Scout it out."[break][break]
He'd been meaning to learn more about the ambitious and now was his chance.[break][break]
Mortimer scuttled off, and Girard knocked back the rest of his drink, then set the glass on a nearby table. It was easy enough to find amongst the crowd, preening in a seat by the dance floor. When it seemed she was just about finished her own drink, he made his way over to her with a confident stride, amber eyes alight with purpose.[break][break]
"I must admit, I find myself rather surprised to see a woman so beautiful sitting all by herself," he said as he approached. "Though it is in my favor, after all."[break][break]
He held out his hand to her in a polite gesture of invitation.[break][break]
"Do me the honor of a dance?"

[attr="class","girardtest5ooc"]

NOTES

Girard's Outfit[break]
Girard's Mask[break]
Finishes his dance with , approaches and asks her to dance next.

[break][break] | Open to interactions!

[attr="class","girardtest5pkmn"]

[attr="class","girardtest5credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.girardtest5]--accent:#5ea951;[/newclass]
[newclass=.girardtest5]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 .girardtest5tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 .girardtest5post b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 .girardtest5ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5post .girardtest5pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 .girardtest5credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:-7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest5 .girardtest5credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 3:25:56 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest3"]
[attr="class","calebtest3title"]

WINTER MASQUERADE

[attr="class","calebtest3body"]

Ah, that's right. @rosie would know . She'd worked with him in Kanto too, after all.[break][break]
"Yeah, that was him. My brother. He followed me to Hoenn," Caleb sighed in response to Rosie's inquiry, feeling suddenly exhausted as the memories of Littleroot came rushing back. Was he okay? He didn't like the way she was looking at him - with something akin to pity? Or was that sympathy? - but perhaps he was projecting his own frustrations onto her. He was tired of the games - the ones Zev played, and the ones everyone around them were playing with each other, masked and mysterious.[break][break]
"Let's dance," he agreed, feeling suddenly bold, the reassuring squeeze of her hand an added bonus. He led her confidently to the dance floor, then pulled her close.[break][break]
Zev and his judgements could go to hell.

@rosie | open to interactions![break][break]

NOTES

- Caleb’s Suit[break]
- Caleb's mask[break]
- Caleb brought Umi the Umbreon with him, to match @rosie's Sylveon[break]
- Leads @rosie over to the dance floor, to begin their spin-off dance thread (Fulfilling Prompt 1: Dance the Night Away)

[attr="class","calebtest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","calebtest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".calebtest3"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest3 .calebtest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,112 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 3:47:13 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
”ah.”

though and were there, dancing and having themselves a time, bo was still oblivious. he was staring through wherever his eyes had fallen, focus stuck on one of his least favorite people, fair or not.

despite any good intentions, the mention of his brother only further soured his bad mood. here we go. 

and then he had the nerve to bring up their boss. the corner of bo’s lips twisted upward in a contemptuous smirk, one that was worn-down and on its way to just not giving a shit anymore about politeness. 

”no, he didn’t.” his head finally turned towards the lilycove captain. ”but he did come by to tell me not to worry about it. maybe you shouldn’t either.”
tldr:
- here, masked and dateless
- talkin to
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 4:04:47 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's time spent dancing and mingling with was almost short-lived in her eyes. But, they both had to return to their respective spaces, lest any distasteful rumors begin to fly in their absence. She arrived back to the main hall shortly after he did, looking perfect and untouched.

Her mask was donned on her features, having been removed only briefly for her partner during their time together. To the majority of those in the party, she was just another curious person on the dance floor.

Whisking another glass of bubbling champagne into her hands, Summer took a wide glance around the area to find another party to interact with. A couple caught her attention. Two individuals she knew quite well, matching and dressed impeccably as she was.

With a quick sip and a smirk on her lips, Summer waltzed toward the two men, breaking the silence when she was in front of them.

"Enjoying the party, mes amies?" she spoke with graceful Kalosian on her tongue, coming to stop in front of and .

"So, tell me. Are you two making a statement with your pieces? Can I assume you're done with your game of pining?" she teased, hiding her grin in her glass.

- arrived to the dancefloor again, bye xoxo
- approached and
- spill the TEA SISTERS
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 4:52:46 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Worry did leave Ashley a little perturbed, but he decided to take the opportunity to give a response towards . She's sweet, taking the blame, but all she did was enjoy the music. That's not a crime. wasn't wholly to blame either. But this pinky star-dressed woman was at least getting a response before the duo splits. "Glad you're okay too. Have a good night." She took it in stride. Admirable.

Oh wow, they got popular quickly. With a quick snatch to a drink from a passing Bulba-server, he places the glass to his lips, and considers putting it away, a familiar blonde with an eyepatch giving them a toast. Who might they be?

There is a rather smooth response. "Says the one who introduced the canary to the cat." Showing he knew damn well who Mr. Musketeer was, and with a quick downing of the Starlight Champagne, makes a rather big sigh of content. "You know, painkillers or not, this tastes fantastic."

Uh-oh. Ashley had been on an empty stomach.

's own compliment has him snicker. "Oh, you'll see, Sunshine, I can probably do a great one-armed Carlton." It's playful banter, but that's just how Ash likes it. Good, if not great friends.

However, his eyes zoom over towards the newcomer , long white-hair, and Ashley finds himself smiling eagler. He was talking, at least for now. "You're good, stranger. You aren't interrupting anything. Lovely outfit by the way, and even lovelier partner." He compliments the Pikachu, a soft spot for the species himself.

He finishes off his drink after the toast and compliment, and immediately finds regret. Not that he was way too drunk, but give it time, he'd feel it soon.

---

tl;dr
- glad luka is okay
- responds with banter to Cygne and Isaac
- happily does not feel embarrassment towards the newcomer in Amor.
- drank one glass.
- me hoy menoy, you're on painkillers
- uh oh.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
817 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 5:41:03 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
The red dressed beauty ( ) was absolutely lovely, her toast incredibly sweet, Genny's lips curled upwards from the whole endeavor. She liked her! And so was the other beauty ! Wow, so many redheads here tonight, including ! Genevieve is in good company! "Happy to be here! Wow, you three look fantastic!"

Truly, so does , but he does equate that to the lovely matching outfit that was Penelope's dress. Wow, she almost felt out of place.

Genny finds herself drinking another drink down, a little nervous around everyone in this joint. She'd still try and chime in, but perhaps a second glass wasn't the best idea on shaky heels? Her attention is split however, by the arrival of . Genevieve, of course, has to make a comment, but starry eyes see her whole ensemble. "Wow..."

She hadn't even realized the ballroom had been opened, and that's when people started leaving the circle. Miss Red and Mr. Red (Penny and Cian) moved out to the dance floor, Miss Scarlet is out with the friendly other Miss Crimson, and Genny realizes she's the last redhead of the bunch. And she doesn't have a partner for the night!

She was hoping to spy Elio somewhere. Oh well, this was all in good fun! She was really enjoying the champagne at least!

Still, a respectable amount of panic begins to fill her cheeks, as she tries to do the best thing she can; look for someone in need. And lookie there, Miss Star Dress was open! Genny enjoyed another taste of liquid courage, and quietly made her way over, missing the whole altercation, as she gives a short wave. "Hello! I hope I'm not interrupting? You look amazing! Who does your hair?" This woman was beautiful. It reminds her of , honestly, and for good reasons too!

It isn't flirting per se, it's just genuine compliments, Genny's own hazel eyes starry as she beams towards her.

tl;dr:
- Genny is 2 drinks in
- Oh boy.
- She looks for someone to talk to
- Eyes Luka.
- Compliments immediately. Girlies assemble.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".genny"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny b"]color:#FF4500; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny i"]color:#DAA520; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 9:56:50 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
And there she was, the only reprieve he'd find throughout this dire night.

As he came to her, he immediately signaled off to his coworker -- a man he had arranged an agreement with earlier -- to take over his section of the museum. Given the fact it was a rarity to see Felix slip from his obligations, it was fairly easy to find someone willing to provide coverage, though, he hoped the sight of Illeana would lead to future problems he'd have to face later.

"Thank you."

His hand nearly reached up to cup her chin, but stopped midway, remembering his position. They'd have to save the intimacies for later.

"You look beautiful."

Though Felix had grown accustomed to Illeana's natural beauty, tonight she especially displayed an unspoken ethereal beauty that nearly stunned him up close.

Again, his hand looked to reach out to her, and again he forced himself to stop midway.

"Nothing." Which was good, because it meant he could do this. "I was able to find someone to cover me. So if you want to do something, we can."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 16:09:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's only when calls out to someone across the room does he realize that the someone is actually her brother. it does take him a second, though, maybe even embarrassingly long.[break][break]

"i don't think i've ever met your brother."[break][break]

but he had heard was in hoenn.[break][break]

following her tug, he looks over at the ballroom and at the swarm of people already dancing.[break][break]

"let's dance!"[break][break]

notes:[break]
- going to dance with [break]
- groudon mask pog

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,791 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 18:47:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It doesn’t even cross Eva’s mind that Matias and Ollie haven’t officially met. They can do that later when they weren’t wearing masks that obscured their faces. After all, the holidays were coming up and she was sure they would do something for Christmas. That was the Morales way.

[break][break]

“We can do dinner or something next week,” she hums happily, tugging Matias along towards the dancefloor.

[break][break]

Eva spins around to face him and places her other hand on his shoulder while stepping close. It’s a familiar feeling, reminding her of their dancing at the Star Soiree. She hopped this didn’t end like that event. Praise Arceus, Hoenn needed one event that didn’t end in total disaster.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Star Soiree v2?[break]
+ Prompt: Dancing with !
[break][break]
DRESS

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 20:31:44 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","skyler0"]
Behind the horned mask, Skyler's eyes drift upwards to see the hanging mistletoe, then back down again to 's increasingly panicked expression and reddening cheeks. Up. Down. Up. Down. The cogs of her mind creak as she powers through the presented dilemma.
[break][break]
"Uh..."
[break][break]
Brilliant.
[break][break]
The oblivious Klefki doesn't budge from its floating position right above them, not even when Skyler's eyes narrow into two thin slivers of ominous menace, willing the pokemon and its Arceus-forsaken weed (ugh, who liked plants anyway?) to go bother someone else. 
[break][break]
Stuck between her commitment to the love of her life and her own sailor superstitions (which promise to haunt her for years to come), Skyler sees herself at a crossroads. An undignified huff leaves her mouth, but the captain had never been one to dawdle. And this would be no different.
[break][break]
With a smooth motion, whatever remains of the Gravedigger goes down in one fell swoop. For good measure, Skyler reaches for 's own and downs what remains of that one too. The liquor burns her throat, and it's like a glorious call to arms.
[break][break]
's only warning is the sun-kissed arm that reaches over his shoulder, fingers grasping firmly onto short hair to bring him down to her vodka-stained lips-
[break][break]
-which land gently on his cheek.
[break][break]
When Skyler steps away, there's a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Didn't take you for a blushing maiden, Kaz." Like a dam breaking, a rough bark of laughter rushes past her mouth and over the surrounding din, graceless and carefree. A playful fist hits his muscled arm as the laughter subsides and she materializes two more Gravediggers from the nearby bar. One of them is offered to him. "Hope I didn't traumatize you too much."
[break][break]
Ah, she'd missed him. 
[break][break]
From behind the hulking shape of one of her best friends, something catches her attention. Skyler stills, drink halfway to her mouth as the flash of a familiar grin takes center stage in her awareness. There, and gone in a twirl of elegant dancers. 
[break][break]
There you are.
[break][break]
"Sorry, Kaz. Got a date I can't miss. A fellow fugger understands, right?" A knife-sharp grin and a short salute would be the last thing Kaz sees from the ship captain before she dives back into the throng of dancers and disappears from sight. 
[break][break]
For now.
[attr="class","notes"]outfit | coat | mask[break]- c'mere , lemme smooch you[break]- notices in the crowd [break]- is somewhere among the dancers

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".skyler0"] --accent:#6592A0; [/newclass]

[newclass=".skyler0"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .skyler0 blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .skyler0 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 21:39:01 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Give someone a mask, and they will show you their true face
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]As the ballroom was opened for dancing and the music began with a flourish of strings, Aurelie could feel her spirits rise and her eyes, both of them, to shine with anticipation. Of course, it'd been some time since she last practiced her ballroom dancing, but there was something so glamorous and exciting about the image of whirling about a glittering dance floor with a beautiful partner in her arms. Almost immediately, other couples were taking to the dance floor to do just that, and she couldn't help but marvel at the dazzling spectacle.

To , the imposing-looking woman in the elegant red satin ball gown, Aurelie smiled pleasantly in response to her compliments and fond memories of Anistar City. "It really is a beautiful city. I certainly remember students from Lumiose University coming to visit and play tourist on holidays, so perhaps we even ran into each other back then!" she replied jestingly.

"But truly, I do hope you both have a chance to visit Anistar City again sometime, now that the region-wide barrier is lifted and apocalypse has been averted," Aurelie added. If she had known them better, instead of not at all, she might have quietly begged to be told what the city was like now and if it had changed since she'd left. She missed the city, missed it intensely, especially at moments like this—but not enough to contemplate returning.

As the woman and her partner excused themselves to dance as well, Aurelie gladly turned her attention to the tall, stunning redhead with the Talonflame mask, . She felt her heartbeat speed up as the other woman extended her invitation, leaning in close enough that Aurelie could feel the heat from her body and smell the sweetness of champagne on her breath. Hoping her own perfume of pomegranate, raspberry, and jasmine smelled half as sweetly appealing, Aurelie set her empty glass upon the bar and flashed the woman a disarming smile.

"I definitely haven't changed my mind about dancing, and certainly not when it comes to a dance with you!" she exclaimed merrily, reaching forward to take the woman's outstretched hand. Over her shoulder, she added to , "Thank you for the compliment! So lovely to have met you. I hope to run into you again sometime!"

Aurelie caught her breath as she was quickly whisked away toward the dance floor. It could've just been the glass of champagne going to her head, or it could be the excitement of getting to dance at such a glorious party with such an alluring and mysterious stranger. Everything about her was intriguing, from the lithe competence of her bearing, to the way the off-shoulder red dress draped over her figure, to the jeweled earpiece set in one ear. She wondered if the woman was meant to be someone's bodyguard or security detail—and if so, whose—or if she was a reporter recording the ball's events, or if it was just a unique fashion statement.

"It's an honor to be your first dance of the evening," she murmured in a low voice to the other woman. "I hope that's enough to make this a memorable dance for us both, even if I'm not the most flawless dance partner."

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Gown: Front and Back | Mask | Evening Bag | Open to interactions

TL;DR:
- Says au revoir to Penelope, Cian, and Genevieve
- Starts to dance with Kyrenai
- Prompt 1 completed: Starting spinoff dance thread with

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:left;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 0:07:33 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

[FOLLOWING THE EVENTS OF WOLVES]
[break][break]

Abruptly, released his hold on Elisabeth, his attention ensnared by another who had entered this ballroom fashionably late. The frenetic dance between them ceased, a storm that dissipated as quickly as its clouds had gathered.[break][break]

Her emerald eyes curiously glanced towards where his had suddenly ventured, and as the man's lips were pressed to another woman's outstretched hand, she shook her head and echoed his dark laugh with her own.[break][break]

"I see someone else has tamed you this evening," was her dry retort as she stepped away. "Profitez de la nuit."[break][break]

So much for the fearsome predator he'd proudly postured himself as being.[break][break]

Still, the pace of the dance had invigorated her, leaving her somewhat breathless as she took her leave to the bar. Another glass of champagne was filled to the brim, and she glanced over her shoulder at a man in a Corviknight mask -- the scent of his cologne distinctly recognizable, coloured with the lingering hint of peppermint leaves.[break][break]

"I didn't expect to see you here," she commented lightly to , her tone lacking the bite that she had directed to prior. In its place was a pleasant familiarity, seeking neither the thrill of dominance nor the playfulness of flirtatious banter. "Are you lingering at the bar because you want to, or because no one has been kind enough to ask you to dance?"[break][break]

A sly smile silently invited him to partake in the latter with her, if he wished.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Potentially recognizable due to fragrance (lily-of-the-valley/honeysuckle) and tendency to wear flowers at events.[break]
- Scoffs at for being a simp.[break]
- Strikes up conversation with , hints that they know one another + implies they should dance.[break]
- Open to Interaction!

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 0:37:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
"I'm not 5! I can tell the difference between good drinks and bad ones!"[break][break]

Not really, but she's confident in the Luxray's sense of smell. And with accepting 's invitation to dance, this leaves Rosmontis and Reiner to their own devices. Or well, she can't forget about Lottie either! Letting the girl tug her along, she just has to be careful not to trip over some unsuspecting adult's feet - Which isn't all that hard when she comes to think of it as a game of hopscotch.[break][break]

All the way until Reiner catches her with his tail and pulls her away from bumping into someone.[break][break]

"No, no. That's my bad!" She replies hastily, looking up to the stranger with a smile. They seem tense, their apologies rushed out almost as if they want to leave...[break][break]

"I heard that the bar has some really nice teas! Miss Assistant and I were gonna go get some and explore some parts of the museum while no one's around... did you wanna come with?"
[break][break]
[break]
outfit[break]
☆ Let's go on an ADVENTURE LOTTIE[break]
☆ Bumped into @hellebore! Inviting her to go get tea and then maybe explore the less crowded parts of the museum??

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged @hellebore

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 1:14:01 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

RotomTV Recap: 2.1

"Already the dancing has begun in earnest!" exclaims a masked announcer on behalf of 's media network, the proclamation underscored by the bright flash of Rotoms behind her. "Mistletoe has caused a lot of commotion so far in the ballroom, bringing some spice to the holiday season."

A Rotom bobs up and down thoughtfully as she considers the point.

"Hm, I wonder if people are drinking a little too much this evening..."

OOC EXPLANATION

This thread serves as an OOC mid-round recap of events that have occurred so far in the mega-thread, stylized ICly as recaps of footage shown on RotomTV.

The goal of these posts is to make it less overwhelming for those joining in to follow events as they happen. Due to this, the nature of the recaps will be in a brief, TLDR format, and included on an as-needed basis.

PREVIOUS RECAPS

Review previous recaps from the event's start.
[attr="class","ynospace"]

ROUND 2.1 RECAP

📷 Complete Footage 📷

Below is a list of complete masquerade actions to-date for round two.

[attr="class","ynospace"]

PROMPT TRACKER

PROMPT STATUS: 5/9 COMPLETE![break][break]
❄️ REMINDER: Everyone who participates in this round will be eligible for prompt rewards! ❄️

PROMPT 1 - DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

PROMPT 2 - BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)
4) @girard
5)
6)

PROMPT 3 - HEARTBREAKER (Reject a Dance)
1)

PROMPT 4 - MISTLETOE (kiss!) - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)
4)

PROMPT 5 - MAY I CUT IN? (Cut in on a dance!)
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 6 - SPILL A DRINK - COMPLETE!
1)

PROMPT 7 - MUSIC APPRECIATION - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 8 - XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL (Gossip about events!)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

PROMPT 9 - MASTER OF DISGUISE (Mis-identify someone!)
1)
2)
3)

ROUND TWO:[break]DEADLINE REMINDER

ROUND TWO ENDS:[break][break]DEC 23, 2022 @ 11:59PM PST[break][break]
🎁 REWARDS WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE ANNOUNCE OF THE NEXT ROUND! 🎁

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR