Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,341 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 19:33:35 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Just know I'm calling right of prima nocta on anything you put on your plate," Isaac teased as he loaded up his own. The best part of being in a relationship was the fact that your dinner plates were like Megazords; if there was only one entree per person, you could always just play halfsies or trade little bites with each other like a prison exchange. Take that, rules! You're nothing compared to Isaac Merlo![break][break]

He'd have to check out the exhibits later. He'd gotten so caught up in his time spent with Cygne and Elisa that he forgot to give them a proper roam. Oh well. There'd be a time and a place for that. For now, it was time to dine among the beauty of the museum's insect garden. Compared to the ostentatiousness of the inside, the serene, natural surroundings were a desperately needed change of pace. Why couldn't the whole gallery be like this?[break][break]

He considered Cygne's meditations on the idea of roasted vegetables. "Hey, c'mon. A parsnip's just a cauliflower for a carrot," he said, nodding sagely. They were both what happened when you took a more common vegetable and diagnosed it with White. Who cared if, in reality, they were all unrelated? "You think I should grab the pasta or the risotto? The claws look good too, but something tells me this isn't the place to have a no holds barred wrestling match with my food."[break][break]

Now, if they weren't in some fancy high society area? Oh, it would be on sight.[break][break]

As they debated their choices, a Metapod underwent its final hatching process, the light of evolution surrounding it as it unfurled into a brand new Butterfree. Cygne wondered why the light was even there in the first place. She wondered if it was some sort of modesty filter, protecting onlookers from seeing the disturbing process of an entire creature's body rearranging itself.[break][break]

"Maybe it's an energy release kinda thing," Isaac wondered. "Like. We just kinda grow throughout our lives, right? But Pokemon aren't really like that. I mean, Watson and I have been in it for a decade now. And he's still just a cute little croc. Then you get these Pokemon being trained for the gym circuit, and all that fighting gets them from eggs to beefcakes in, like. A month. So it's like your building up all this energy and potential, and then, boom. Suddenly Different."[break][break]

"It's like the light's all that potential just flooding out of you at once."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 22:07:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor's date was preoccupied, and he wasn't one to interrupt, and so he found himself going over towards the Insectarium, it was magnificient to say the least. Sure they weren't his favorite types, but he could appreciate the beauty of them. Walter, and Adontis rejoined him, a glass of wine was placed into his hand, and his Pikachu resumed it's place on his shoulder. As the three of them wandered about enjoying the views before they sat down to eat. All of that dancing had worked up quite the appetite in the young CEO. Not that his appetite was ever fully sated, but regardless of that he continued to wander through the gardens.

Gardens, and flowers were something that always brought him peace, it was why he spent so much time in his own at home. You had to stop to smell the roses every once in a while, or everything else just got incredibly overwhelming. Then it happened like something out of a fairy tale as he wandered the gardens with the rest of the guests. The Bug Pokemon began to light up, like hundreds of lights, their cocoons bathed in a luminous white glow before it gave way to new however many new butterfly pokemon. Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivilion, just to name a few, and he wondered if this was part of the plan. If so, good show .

Wandering a little more he came upon a couple of familiar voices speaking about evolution, and rather than be weird, and just eavesdrop, he sat down at the table with them both. Walter sat down at a nearby table, but his Pikachu was still happily on his shoulder nomming some berry snack. Of course Amor himself was no expert on evolution, nor had he dedicated his life, or wealth to that subject, but it was interesting to listen.

"I like your idea . I am no expert, but I like to think it's just all their potential for the next stage manifesting all at once. Though the idea of it being a built in modesty filter is amusing as well. Arceus thought to spare us all the gory details of pokemon rapidly changing. Both have merit." He said nodding to tipping his glass to her before taking another drink, and looking at the menu.

Very carefully crafted to appeal to the largest audience possible, there was nothing wrong with that, it was standard, if not a tad boring.

TLDR
Prompt 1- Amor invited himself to eat with the lovebirds!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,320 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:39:50 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertext"]

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

From behind his mask, Gunner's golden eyes slid from to upon the other man's greeting. Gunner did not recognize either him or his date (), even though he sensed there was something familiar about them, so he smiled politely at them both. "Good evening," he replied.[break][break]

Gunner considered the artifacts in their glass display cases. The white-haired man's question was an interesting one, but as someone working in security that night, it set off the alarm bells in his head. Still, the other security personnel in his ear did not report anything suspicious as they all did their periodic check-in.[break][break]

"You would have to bypass the security system installed in each case," Gunner replied bluntly. "Of course, that assumes you've disabled the cameras and gotten past the museum guards."[break][break]

At that moment, an announcement rang out through the exhibits, informing guests that the Insectarium had finally opened for anyone who wished to dine. Gunner's stomach rumbled almost on cue.[break][break]

"If you'll excuse me," he said with a nod of farewell to the other three. Turning away from the pirate's hoard, he proceeded toward the Insectarium in search of his brother. Perhaps would regale him about what he'd been up to over a meal.

[attr="class","gunnerooc"][break]

NOTES

Open to interactions![break]
Outfit + mask + Rotom-enhanced earpiece[break]
Talks to Callan, then excuses himself to find Gideon so they can eat dinner together

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 6:29:37 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER WILDEST DREAMS

Tonight has been a night.

Even far out, in the tiny corner of the grand venue they'd reserved, Felix had felt the epic thrills suited for events of this size and stature. Heart still thrumming at an unusually brisk pace, the agent of defense had flowed back into the crowd of guests. There was no real objective behind his movements -- with someone now manning his station, as long as he kept himself observant, his role was being fulfilled.

Flowing the path of several intoxicated guests, the man of great height continued to shuffle along forward, his eyes making grand sweeps every fourth step or so. And on his 5th rotation around, he caught sight of something that made his entire structure rattle.

A ribbon of gold he had the pleasure of witnessing along the ice months prior, and at the graveyard just a few weeks ago. Memories of their conversation weighed down his movement, drawing him down into a slow crawl.

Maybe it wasn't best to approach, he thought, not after what was said.

But still...he lingered. Back pressed along the entrance of the insectarium, he kept himself in range in the case of any shadows moving her way.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 6:48:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her return to the main portion of the event is rushed, as if she's in a flurry of movements and working on overdrive. the mask hides her flush but it can't save her from the heart trying to leap up into the throat. in a way, she wishes it could.

and despite the allure of food, she doesn't linger for long.

her exhibit calls for attention, for another look over the primal crystals and meteonite it holds.

the scientist disappears toward the exhibits without so much of a glance at much else, white hair shining beneath the light.

when she finds her exhibit, there's a sense of security to be found here. it's not too crowded. most of the partygoers have retreated for a meal.

and yet, one seems to linger before a large primal crystal, bathed in its multicolored light.

"are you a fan of the cut?"

it has yet to dawn that this is and that her question is a double-edged sword driven back into his side.

oops.

masquerade.
dress, mask

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,551 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 8:43:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
His Shedinja is the first to regard the mysterious woman as she approaches. When she asks her question, the masked man turns to face her. The anonymity keeps the irony of her wording hidden.

"It's impressive," He responds, eyes taking a moment to appreciate her beauty as well. "Nearly as impressive as yours." He adds with a debonair smile.

💠 continues in LUSTROUS

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 18:58:51 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

She almost missed the figure shadowing her as she departed the exhibits to the Insectarium.[break][break]

It was his height that revealed him to her, as well as the prickling sensation of a pair of eyes that never left her, no matter which direction she chose to step in a flutter of sparkling silks. Only when she was certain she had determined the prying individual in the crowd did she turn to face him directly, his mask preventing her from recognizing him at first blush.[break][break]

A boldness born of anonymity and the headiness of champagne caused her to advance towards him, her green eyes holding his own with a keen sharpness of purpose: one born of curiosity, amusement, and suspicion alike.[break][break]

"Is it your preference to stare at a woman all night," Elisabeth confronted him, an eyebrow lifted, "rather than simply ask her to dance?"[break][break]

A hand extended to him, patient and waiting.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Potentially recognizable due to fragrance (lily-of-the-valley/honeysuckle) and tendency to wear flowers at events.[break]
- Confronts for staring at her, does not recognize him. Dares him to just ask her to dance with him, you weirdo.[break]
- Open to Interaction!

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 0:32:04 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]GIVE SOMEONE A MASK, AND THEY WILL SHOW YOU THEIR TRUE FACE.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Seeing her attempts to get the dark-haired woman in the black-and-gold mask to spontaneously smile and relax in her photos falling flat, Aurelie mentally sighed and did her best to let it go. Even in her tipsy state, she knew her jokes hadn't been exactly the height of comedy, and coming in a seemingly nonstop barrage from a complete stranger, she supposed they could get somewhat tiresome. Still, Aurelie had hoped the dark-haired woman would at least roll her eyes and chuckle at the silliness of her puns, not stiffen up and ignore them altogether.

Oh well, at least her photos had turned out well, and the Galarian crown exhibit had been interesting to see. Aurelie did wonder why the dark-haired woman hadn't simply said goodbye after thanking her for the photos, unconsciously echoing the thoughts in the other woman's head. As the dark-haired woman politely informed her that she worked in hotel marketing, Aurelie told herself, Maybe next time, just stick to complimenting pretty girls instead of insisting on telling them bad dad jokes. And also, maybe don't drink so much champagne on an empty stomach.

Right on cue, Aurelie's stomach gave a deep, unmannerly rumble of hunger. "Ugh, so sorry about that," she exclaimed in dismay, flushing and smiling apologetically. "I'm just full of faux pas tonight, I'm afraid."

Fortuitously, the announcement that the Insectarium area was opening up rang through the air, and a bell chimed to announce the start of the dining hour. A look of relief suffused Aurelie's masked features, and she struggled not to drool a little as rich, savory smells of sumptuous food started drifting from the doors of the glass-paneled Insectarium. Her stomach emitted another loud growl, and she turned back to the dark-haired woman in the black-and-gold mask with a chuckle.

"Well, it was very nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening at the ball. Au revoir, and hopefully your social media followers enjoy playing the game of 'Who Shone Brighter?' when they see your photos," Aurelie said lightly, preparing to take her leave.

Bowing slightly at the waist, she rapidly turned and headed toward the magnificent glass-paneled edifice of the Insectarium, strung with shimmering lights that twinkled in counterpoint to the star-strewn night sky overhead and arranged with dining tables immaculately draped in snowy white tablecloths. The air within was moist and sweet, redolent of myriad piercingly fragrant night-blooming flowers, and petals and Butterfrees, Beautiflies, Masquerains, and Vivillons alike floated languorously past. Aurelie caught her breath at the wondrous sight, once more feeling profoundly moved and inspired by the exquisite taste and elegance that characterized so much of this masquerade ball.

But she dared not stand still and bask in the beauty for too long, lest her stomach start complaining even more loudly than ever. Hastily, Aurelie took a seat at one of the large, round dining tables and raised a hand slightly, trying to catch a passing waiter's eye. To her infinite gratitude, one approached her quickly and presented her with a menu.

"Oh Arceus, this all sounds delicious," Aurelie remarked aloud, quickly scanning the menu. "I almost can't decide what to choose! Unless I can choose to eat everything...?"

Ducking his head to hide a smile, the waiter courteously shook his head no. "Ah, too bad," Aurelie sighed in mock-disappointment. "Hmm, well, in that case…"

She pondered for a moment, before quickly rattling off an order for the Kalosian onion soup, arugula and watercress salad, and medium rare steak with mashed potatoes, roast vegetables, and sherry reduction sauce. The waiter took her order, bowed, and departed, promising to have her food ready soon.

Alone at her table, Aurelie pondered the menu in front of her a moment longer. She had to admit, it gave her an odd little feeling to see so many Pokemon-based dishes on offer, even if it was generally a common thing for most restaurants and cafes to serve. It is amazing what uses we can put Pokemon to, isn't it? Whether they're dead or alive, she thought a little bleakly. As her mind lingered on the thought of Pokemon corpses—and in particular, the memory of Steel-type shells piled atop each other—she watched idly as partygoers moved to and from the ballroom and Insectarium. For no reason that she could name, Aurelie's gaze fixated particularly on an oddly familiar figure with brilliant white hair beneath an elaborately gilded and horned mask, wandering—or perhaps dancing—in the ballroom.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| | Open to interactions
Gown: Front and Back | Mask | Evening Bag

TL;DR:
- Says goodbye to Yumi and goes to get some dinner
- Stares absently at Oscar Clayton like a weirdo while thinking about dead Pokemon
- Completed Prompt 2: Menu, Please
- Feel free to take pity on her and join her at the table, so she's not forlornly eating and drinking alone

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:left;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 2:25:14 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Niky watched the battle and the interesting phenomenon. Well, he wasn't much of a battler himself, though he was training for it. But the possibilities of changing type mid-battle was endless. There was more around, but the blonde's stomach growled. The young musician looked for the insectorium. Upon stepping through, his breath was taken away by the area being bathed in moonlight, the gardens filled with Butterfree, Beautifly, Masquerain, and Vivillon, the smaller dancefloor lit up by Illumise and Volbeat, just everything was very beautiful. Well...guess find an empty seat? But he also didn't just want to dine alone either.

The blonde did find a woman sitting alone (). He quietly slipped in, leaving a seat between them. The waiter also gave him a menu as she talked about what all looked good. Niky finally spoke up after she had ordered. "I'll have the Miltank steak with the Sitrus berry and Rawst Berry fruit salad." Hopefully the young man wouldn't make her jump out of her seat. Seemed he didn't bother her too much as she gazed at a figure. "That's not a bad catch. I bet there's quite a handsome man beneath that mask...ask him for a dance. Or keep an eye on him for an after dinner dance. Someone would be a fool for saying no to you." Hopefully his encouragment would give her some confidence. Even he would be an idiot to say no to her, even if his preferences lied elsewhere. Besides, he missed his original prey somewhere, and couldn't find him...

TLDR

Witnessed the demonstration.
Got hungry.
Goes to Insectorium, glosses over the beautiful place.
Sneaks over to like a creeper.
Completes prompt #2?
Interacts with Aurelie

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 9:32:41 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
Short-lived as it may have been, Genevieve quite enjoyed the dance with , to a degree that had her cheeks flushed as they finished. Perhaps it's the champagne talking, but she finds Ms. Pink beautiful in every regard. Maybe it was the intimacy of being alone with her, maybe it's the fact that she quite likes that intimacy.

Who was to say?

With the smile, and their hands still together. "It would be an honor, Miss!" She would proceed to, if given consent, place the hand towards her lips, and do what Elio did for her. A quick peck on the hand. "Where to, madam?" She says, attempting to channel a little of a Galarian accent. She was from there, so it comes a little easy.

A little... too easy.

Still, an exhibit? That sounds like a fun date! Not that this is a date of course, just a fun little roundabout with two gorgeous ladies!

tl;dr:
- Genny enjoys her dance with Luka!
- Kisses her hand(? consent required!)
- Takes the offer to go see exhibits!
- Girlpower.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".genny"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny b"]color:#FF4500; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny i"]color:#DAA520; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
668 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 15:09:45 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi"]
[attr="class","yumitext"]

[attr="class","yumipkmn"]

With the red-haired woman finally departing, Yumi found herself alone. Satisfied with her time in the Galarian crown exhibit, she joined the crowd of guests streaming into the Insectarium for dinner. Though she was tipsy and hungry, the gorgeous butterfly Pokémon drew her attention, so she angled away from the dining tables for a closer look at the insects.[break][break]

Yumi lingered in front of a particularly magnificent Beautifly, its wings showcasing more vibrant color than what the Pokémon normally possessed. "How beautiful," she mused aloud, raising her camera to take a quick photo.[break][break]

Though she did not own any butterflies herself, the woman appreciated the metamorphic process that turned their uglier, earlier larval forms into a more gorgeous creature. Many young girls could relate, as they blossomed through puberty and into adulthood, transforming from ugly, weak things into beguiling women.[break][break]

In this stage of her life, though, Yumi felt more like a phoenix burned to ash and ready to rise again. Her thoughts turned to reports of the legendary bird Moltres, sighted flying from Mt. Pyre on the day the world was supposed to end.

[attr="class","yumiooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Open to interactions![break]
Dress + hair + mask[break]
PROMPT 3 FULFILLED

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.yumi]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumitext b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumiooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumipkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,341 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 17:26:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Oh, of course. Mi comida es su comida and all that.” She has flashes of nights spent canoodling over way too much Chinese food because they thought everything sounded good and, of course, everything was for sharing. And if there was something ordered that one half didn’t like the other would hop in to defend them-- er, finish it. Generally for Cyg it was Isaac’s drinks and for Isaac it was weird textured foods that made her brain make angry walky-talky screeches.

The Bug Space is cultivated to look artfully messy, twisty with fallen branches and moss-slimed rocks, and even a little artificial river, slightly murky and running sluggishly in the warm, humid air.

Cyg crinkles her nose. “Parsnip tastes like drywall paste,” she says, “and I think you should get the pasta.” Risotto was another one of those foods that texturally made her brain backfire static.

Isaac floats the release of energy as a concept for the creation of the glowing modesty filter and Cyg hums in agreement. “Yeah, but… what makes the energy… stop? Why doesn’t it camera flash out and blind us all? Who decided the glow level is dying star ten to the one-hundreth space miles away?” she realizes she’s getting stupid metaphysical in her slight inebriation, so she grins instead and says: “Watson’s just a baby. He will always be baby. Even when he's sixteen feet tall with teeth longer than my arm.”

Someone sits down at the table with them and Cyg raises her eyebrows. He had nice hair.

“But does the potential… go away?”
she asked, returning to the metaphysical. “Energy is a gradient. It flows from high to low. It cannot be created or destroyed. Does it recycle?” She draws two C-shapes folding in on one another in the air with her fingers to signify her image of the energy reverbing back on itself, then snorts because it looks like she’s just drawn boobs in the air.

“Real deep thoughts hours. Sorry, I’m hungry.”

----tldr----
dress - mask - sword - hair

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 2:19:16 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
It'd been a month since they had last spoken. More than the words they'd shared that night, he'd never forget the first plunge of Elisabeth's knife. How it struck his heart without failure, twisting only after it's been thoroughly lodged between his ribs.

So when she decidedly made her way back over to him, it was fair to say the guardsman was a little more than surprised.

"I was just doing my job," he assured her, distant. He'd originally attempted to keep his gaze fixated back on the party. Back where they ought to be from the start. But there was no escaping the silent invitation of a woman's extended hand.

Despite himself, he accepted.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 3:52:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

At 's solemn answer, she laughed despite herself, her emerald eyes sparkling with faint disbelief.[break][break]

"Oh? Curious. For you are the only person here whose job appears to include observing me."[break][break]

Elisabeth took his hand in hers and made her way to the dancefloor in the Insectarium, its wooden floors dappled in moonbeams as she arrived with him in tow. The music swelled, and their dance began in earnest.[break][break]

Nights like these, music sated her hunger better than anything else.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Potentially recognizable due to fragrance (lily-of-the-valley/honeysuckle) and tendency to wear flowers at events.[break]
- Accepts invitation to dance with , spin-off thread go![break]
- Prompt Met: Dancing in the Moonlight.[break]
- Open to Interaction!

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 7:05:26 GMT

RotomTV Recap: 4.1

"Things have started to slow down a bit as people enjoy themselves in the dining in the Insectarium," exclaims a masked announcer on behalf of 's media network, the proclamation underscored by the bright flash of Rotoms behind her. "Don't be shy -- talk to people before the event ends!"

OOC EXPLANATION

This thread serves as an OOC mid-round recap of events that have occurred so far in the mega-thread, stylized ICly as recaps of footage shown on RotomTV.

The goal of these posts is to make it less overwhelming for those joining in to follow events as they happen. Due to this, the nature of the recaps will be in a brief, TLDR format, and included on an as-needed basis.

PREVIOUS RECAPS

Review previous recaps from the event's start.
[attr="class","ynospace"]

ROUND 4.1 RECAP

📷 Complete Footage 📷

Below is a list of complete masquerade actions to-date for round four.

[attr="class","ynospace"]

PROMPT TRACKER

PROMPT STATUS: 2/8 COMPLETE![break][break]
❄️ Reminder: Everyone who participates in this round will be eligible for prompt rewards! ❄️

PROMPT 1 - SIT WITH US
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

PROMPT 2 - MENU, PLEASE
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 3 - BUTTERFLY GARDENS
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 4 - CONVERSATION
1)
2)

PROMPT 5 - DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 6 - BUG PHOBIA
1)

PROMPT 7 - STEAL A SEAT
1)
2)

PROMPT 8 - METAMORPHOSIS
1)

ROUND FOUR:[break]UPDATE

ROUND FOUR DEADLINE HAS CHANGED:[break][break]JAN 27, 2022 @ 11:59PM PST[break][break]
🎁 REWARDS WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE ANNOUNCE OF THE NEXT ROUND! 🎁

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]