FATHER WINTER (CO-OP RVL)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 21:11:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Brows knit together in a sense of discomfort. While he wasn't the type to go out of his way and cheat on his partner, he could sense the urgency in the man's tone. For a moment, a sense of sadness pangs in Gaultier's chest. Dionysus was someone he hadn't grown familiar with, but he could already tell the man -- or at the very least, the AI, was a lonely individual. The urgency to keep something or someone in his presence, Gaultier could sympathize heavily. Perhaps he read too far into it. But at the same time, Gaultier wasn't going to go for the obvious fanservice option.

< CHOSEN INPUT : HUG HIM TIGHT. >
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 0:24:50 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
A faint blush, courtesy of secondhand embarrassment, and the glee of the game's not-so-subtle fanservice option made this the easy choice, even if she'd not been as ballsy several replies back. Then again, maybe the possessiveness was a red flag in all... yet to counter that argument was the simplest of all; this was just a game. Consequences be damned.

Time to spice things up.

Kiss Him
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 1:22:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Maybe? I don't know what exactly happened to it." Curiosity gnaws at her just that little bit, praying that she finds an answer one of these days. But no, she has to deal with a DRK Triad member who seems obsessed with the player and a... strange bunch of information.[break][break]

'The Unown fires a special HIDDEN POWER and you watch the Draconid man and his Regidrago vanish upon being struck. They are warped into a black void: a dimensional pocket, one of many spaces separate from all universes and the interdimensional spatial realm of Ultra Space itself.'[break][break]

There's a literal time-out corner, beyond the already complicated existence of alternate dimensions and the spaces between? Does she need to consult some kind of genius on quantum physics or whatever parallel universes boogaloo? There's a nearby rift opening... Is he going to thrown the player into a similar dimensional pocket? They have to break free if they want to investigate it...[break][break]

Headbutt him.
[break]

Also, not 0? She squints at .[break][break]

"That's a cop-out answer."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]otome: father winter

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 1:42:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elio tsked in annoyance as he stared at the options available. Barely paying attention to the plot of this whole thing. He was more annoyed at the collective choices of the other players. Deciding then and there he knew which option he'd choose. With a bit of a sadistic grin, he eagerly clicked on "HEADBUTT HIM". Wanting nothing more than to express his frustration through this decision. He just hoped people's thirst didn't outweigh the rationally BEST option.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 4:13:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
this was the romantic route out of all of the co-op games. finally, some actual gameplay. he already slowed it down last round, and it's time to speed up the tempo.

the choices given to them were all romantic. kyle doesn't really think they would have any sort of variance to the ending, but at least this option seemed the safest, and most romantic, in a sense.

can't risk being eaten by choosing the kiss option.

❤️ Hug him tight.

@tags
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 4:21:35 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec literally screamed in anger, waking up some of his pokemon, scaring them all, forgetting that some of them were sleeping while he was playing this Otome game. "Why did this guy pull me into a hug?" he thought to himself, not only angry but disgusted. He chose to headbutt him, feeling like he deserved a good hit to the face. If only he could do it for real ...

Headbutt him chosen.
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 4:40:43 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

This route was....creepy...
[break][break]

Alas, she was safe from where she sat, alone in the bed. In the dark. The flicker of the phone's screen lit up the shadows of her features, highlighting the pressing of the selection.

[break][break]

B.

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 4:56:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FATHER WINTER

CO-OP RVL

“ENTER REGIDRAGO INTO THE SIMULATION!”

someone rushes to the terminal to write down the pokemon’s name. porygon to scramble the possible connection it has with what they already know. meteor falls, the battle on mount chimney, it’s disappearance, and now this?

do we have a confirmation on the red headed npc?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
FATHER WINTER OTOME
Kiss him.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 5:42:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His?!

Eva rolled her eyes yet again. Toxic masculinity at its finest.

Despite the artificial light of the screen, she can feel the tingling sensation rise at the nape of her neck. Every part of her wants to headbutt him, but this is a game about winning. Being the manipulative bastard he likely is, she chooses to give into the manipulation, let him think he’s winning.

OPTION 1 – Kiss him

@fatherwinter

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 6:47:29 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Father Winter's reaction is...surprising, to say the least. She wasn't expecting this to be a yandere route.

But the genre is shifting into something she's a bit more familiar with. Feeling bold, Luka tries to get the wheels of romance to turn properly:

Kiss him
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 21:14:09 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Despite the game's tempting options, Katherine's goal remains clear, her dedication absolute. In pursuit of knowledge, she forsakes the little joy she could have if she succumbed to her violent urges and chose to headbutt the man.
[break][break]
Earning his trust was of the utmost importance. So, reluctantly, she opts to KISS HIM.
[break][break]
"Gross," she lies to herself.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ FWINTER OTOME [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 6:02:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Do you think if we take his scarf off his head will fall off?" Hadn't that been a story he'd heard as a kid? About a man marrying a woman who always wore a scarf, then when he took it off her head rolled off or something?[break][break]

Whatever, it didn't matter. This Route was getting really creepy.[break][break]

Headbutt

[attr="class","tag"]@ otome

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 7:08:07 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“Make up your mind, game..” Is this an action route or a romance route? It seems dead set on flip flopping between the two. Plus, it’s just taking all sorts of bizarre turns. The guy’s pretty possessive, isn’t he?[break][break]

His face scrunches up. What a weirdo. But apparently it makes game-him all swoony?? Okay…fine. He huddles up to , joining him on the couch with a fuzzy blanket where his partner is watching some ridiculous drama. Not that he has room to remark given this game.[break][break]

Following the shift of the intimate moment or whatever that means, he picks KISS HIM. Which is gross, but it should get him a win…right? Right????

[break][break]

ayeeee // father winter route 

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 8:46:35 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"These choices are really... something...." he clearly doesn't like any of the options, though it was interesting to see where they were transported. Part of him wondering if this was the default place that Unown transported all of their members. Could other unown follow? And while violence seemed like the answer he would most likely go with in this particular situation he can't help but feel the man would be more talkative without a bloody nose. So with a slight groan he makes his choice. [break][break]

❤️ Hug him tight. [break][break]

"Maybe, but what are you going to do about it?" he teases lightly, a small pang of him missing his old back and forth with his brother.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ ❤️ Hug him tight.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 12:16:21 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
"This is getting weird."

Were things progressing too quickly? Was the npc of this route just ramping up the romantic stakes faster than Elaine would have liked? Absolutely.

If she had to pick a choice at first glance, it would have been the hug. But Elaine was feeling a bit reckless with the choice. After all, the theme of this choice at least seemed to be just that.

So what would be the most reckless choice?

It couldn't have been more obvious.

[Headbutt him.]