jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 1:38:02 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

Jack smiled as he noticed a familiar face on the hot seat of the dunk tank. "Hi again!" he waved energetically before he threw the ball.[break][break]

yPag0Wyx

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Notes go here.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:36:05 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

He looks at the new king of the dunk tank before giving them a nod. He picks up a ball to issue a challenge. Like a baseball pitcher, he takes a stance before throwing as hard as he could at the target.

H1O_x5kZ

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:36:27 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Oh, that was terrible![break][break]
Then again, she was a year out of practice. So when Luka returns the next day, she's determined to get back into the groove— properly this time.[break][break]
"Sorry!" she calls up to , hoping that this time the apology is actually warranted. "Y-you might want to hold your breath!"

[break]
Mq7suF8R

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:04:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"."[break][break]

oh, it's been a while since they've last seen each other. this will be good. his throw will contain all the pent-up frustrations of not being able to spend time with his good friend .[break][break]

"DIE."[break][break]

Vv|1hCyu

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 8:46:06 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

He had successfully hit his mark on his first try, but that wasn't enough. He needed to have Lady Luck on his side as well as the next contestant stepped up with a ball in hand. And, unfortunately, Lady Luck failed to receive the memo.

After being dunked the previous day, however, Audric made sure to return the next and try again. He wound up the ball this time, lifted his leg, and cast it like a corkscrew. But, of course, he would miss.
DUNK TANK + 🍁

axeAY1Z1
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 10:17:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She was still dripping wet from her short-lived stint on the dunk tank throne. She stretched her arms overhead before grabbing the ball. Her eyes never wavered from the target. She wanted the record for staying on the dunk tank undefeated.

Rqsb2Ulw

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 17:32:53 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner had never met , but he recognized the other man instantly. Offering a friendly smile, he stepped up to the throw line and picked up a Pokéball. "No hard feelings, sir," he said before throwing it toward the target on the dunk tank.[break][break]

F0CaxUv1

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]dunk tank

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 19:32:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Damn, the petty part of her wanted to be the one to dunk . Oh well, maybe next time. Her gaze didn’t linger on him long as he walked off, now soaking wet. It snapped back to the task at hand, giving a little wave, “I’m not too good at this but maybe I’ll get lucky!” she tossed the ball in the air before catching it and throwing it at the target.

Vfsc08Cq

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 20:02:14 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien stepped to the front of the line for the dunk tank and chuckled when he saw who was on the hot seat.[break][break]

"Dr. Morales, what a coincidence," he said. They had recently enjoyed the Magnificent Funtasia together, so it was a pleasure to see her again so soon.[break][break]

He picked up a ball from the basket nearby and hefted it, testing its weight, gauging the distance he would have to throw it.[break][break]

"I apologize for this," he said with a smile, before lobbing the ball at the target.[break][break]

|DYxcXfx

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]--accent:#BBD1EA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 0:26:08 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
She really was a sucker for punishment, huh?

And she’d come so close the second time!

Third time was the charm, right?

Right?

“Bottoms up!” she crowed as she took aim with the Pokéball-sized baseball, and let it rip.

Rf9giEe3

+
+ :dorime:

[newclass=".zuzu b"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu i"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 0:49:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Ugh. This time. THIS TIME! He would take back the throne. He steps up at the sight of the woman currently sitting and aims to make her drop. He exchanged his ticket stub for a ball and reels back before throwing.

J1P3DRDW

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 5:05:50 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
"Second time's the charm!" She shouted with the unearned confidence of someone misquoting a common phrase. She readied her throwing arm with a wind-up before she grabbed the ball. She inspected it for quality but, seeing no obvious flaws, decided it was perfect for the job of dethroning someone who had never wronged her. "Let's put it to work!" She threw it without mercy.

GZECXXPW

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
715 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 6:41:58 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
Third times the charm. He truly believed those words. There was no possible way he could fail yet again, not a third time. His pride couldn't take that sort of blow. He stands in front of the booth, staring directly at the target as if they were the cause of this feeling. He waits there for a few seconds, closing his eyes as if he was meditating when suddenly his eyes open up with a fury in them. He readies his ball and throws it forward. This time, he thought, this time it ends here.

G_bYq03R

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,378 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 10:38:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]theo quite enjoyed his time at the splashfest years ago so this should be no different. in fact, it feels exactly the same as he steps up to make his throw.

"hello there."

and goodbye, .

dIHfH6Ia
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 13:37:52 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Luckily for , Gunner did not recognize the Rocket underboss, or else there would have been an attempted arrest at the dunk tank location. Instead, he gave the stranger a nod and picked up the ball. After judging the distance, Gunner threw the ball with all his might at the target.[break][break]

B|GSoF1T

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]