mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT SIGN-UP
TORUNAMENT STYLE
SETTING: LILYCOVE BEACH

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1138269927774638192/hamtaro_ham_ham_heartbreak_-_sandy_bay.mp3[/player]
[break]
HAMTARO: HAM HAM HEARTBREAK - SANDY BAY
[break][break]

PRELIMINARIES

Welcome to Lilycove City's first BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN 🍑! Starting from a small competition during last year's SPLASHFEST, and growing into its own fully fledged competition! For those uninitiated, contestants will soon battle it out in a competition of dexterity, balance, and of course, booty! [break][break]

Thanks to a collaboration of Lilycove City Tourism Department, GYM LEADER , and HYACINTH CEO , we are able to bring such a fun competition to you! [break][break]

MINT:

This is coming to you live from the Lilycove City shores where we’ve staged our floating arenas! Hehe~ After having a blast hosting last year's SPLASHFEST pre-show stream with , and unofficial BOOTY BUMP CHAMP, I’m so happy to have been chosen to host another fun in the sun event! [break][break]

To all my fans, happy to have you back on another live stream! And to everyone else, nice to meet you, and can’t wait to watch what unfolds today with you all! [break][break]

Let me turn it over to my senior in hosting, !

BARNABY:

Thank you, Mint! It's a delight to be here co-hosting with you on this pristine Lilycove afternoon. I'm excited to see what's in store for our viewers today. [break][break]

Speaking of which, shoutout to all my Bee's Knees fans here in the crowd or watching us at home! [break][break]

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to watching all of our contestants bumping it out until the best booty reigns supreme! Good luck, all!

[break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break]

MINT:

And now! Let’s take a moment to appreciate one of our lovely contest sponsors! As we said before, BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN 🍑 was a local Lilycove City labor of love! Here’s one of our local artisans!

AURELIE:

Looking for a sharper edge at home, at work, in the garden, or out in the great outdoors? At the IRON LADY FORGE, located in the heart of Lilycove City, you can find a wide selection of high-quality, hand-forged, one-of-a-kind knives, tools, and utensils. Whether you need a new kitchen knife or a durable axe or hammer, I'm more than happy to put my sixteen years of experience and hard-earned skills as a blacksmith and bladesmith to work for you!

[break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break]

BARNABY:

Now for the rules! Contestants will participate in a 16 PERSON tournament, and we will be streaming battle simultaneously. Trainer and partner duos will each compete on a floating round disk and aim to booty bump their opponents using only their bold backsides. [break][break]

First duo to make a splash must take a dash to the loser’s area where small prizes may be given out based on performance! A little treat from us to you~

MINT:

And now our wonderful prizes!! Contestants are Booty Bumping for bragging rights of course, but thanks to collaboration with sponsors winner’s of this brutal beat down will walk away with amazing prizes. Plus a little extra from the tournament champion. Keep your cool, and show us how you booty brawl!

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES! This is a TOURNEY STYLE contest that takes place MID AUGUST. The ribbon won may either count for a TOUGH or COOL ribbon but NOT BOTH. [break][break][break]

• you may only sign up with ONE character per player
  • Contestants will participate in a 16 person tourney style bracket.
  • All contestants start off with 150 HP
  • Contestants roll once per post to BOOTY BUMP their opponents and inflict damage. The number of the roll equals the damage inflicted.
  • Beach themed pokemon (water, fight) will be able to add +10 to their damage rolls
  • In addition, contestants with roll bonuses can choose to use all, part, or none of their bonus.
  • Examples:
    Mint’s Blastoise rolls a 60. Blastoise is a Beach Mon, so she gets an auto +10. Mint can use the full +10 to roll a total of 70 damage. [break][break]

Mint’s Blastoise rolls a 60. Blastoise is a Beach Mon, so she gets an auto +10. Mint can use +3 to get a total roll of 63, and receive a special prize. [break][break]

Mint’s Blastoise rolls a 63. Blastoise is a Beach Mon, so she gets an auto +10. Mint can choose to not use any of a bonus ( +0 ) and stay on 63 damage, receiving an additional prize.
  • The special prize numbers are as follows: 1, 10, 26, 63, 69, 100.
  • Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place are as follows
    1st Place Ribbon: megastone, water/fighting tera shard (winner's choice), 200 PD [break][break]
    2nd Place Ribbon: water/fighting tera shard (winner's choice), 2 prem gachas, 150 PD [break][break]
    3rd Place Ribbon: 1 prem gacha, sparkling dust, 100 PD
  • Due to reliance on rolls for damage, moves and abilities can be used as wanted for flavor.
  • Salacs are not allowed
  • Characters that don't post within 2 days of the last reply will receive ONE (1) warning before forfeiting their matches.
  • Mod posts will come every 7 DAYS. Or sooner if matches end faster than expected.
[break][break][break][break]

DEADLINE: AUGUST 19th 11:59 EST

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 3:37:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]BRACKETS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT SIGN-UP
TORUNAMENT STYLE
SETTING: LILYCOVE BEACH

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1138269927774638192/hamtaro_ham_ham_heartbreak_-_sandy_bay.mp3[/player]
[break]
HAMTARO: HAM HAM HEARTBREAK - SANDY BAY
[break][break]

PRELIM MATCHUPS

[BREAK][BREAK]

To see how a typical Booty Bump Beatdown plays out take a look at this one from last year. Players keep track of your HP, and don't forget to have fun with it! [BREAK][BREAK]

ONE LAST NOTE: should you roll any of the special rolls, whether naturally or by using your added bonuses please post in this thread with a link to claim it! I'll respond with your prize <3 [BREAK][BREAK]

Make sure to redeem all your prizes by the end of the contest at the shop!

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
610 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 21:04:44 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

special roll of a dirty 100! <3
linky here
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 0:25:38 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-candy"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Whoa! Starting out strong huh? Hehe, enjoy your extra participation prize!"

[break][break]

water tera shard

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".gems"] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 2:07:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Aww! Free puppy?! What a happy lil guy!"

[break][break]

gacha kowanbunga ziggy

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 17:59:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
Cashing in a 26 on this sick upperbutt.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 0:45:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Godss!! Wow, ya'll really like puppies huh? Hehe. Here you get a lil guy and you get a lil guy and YOU get a happy lil guy! "

[break][break]

gacha kowanbunga ziggy

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 4:40:01 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
Claiming a 100 and a 69, both of which you can find in this thread. Thank u Hattori for your floating bonuses to the rolls.

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 18:18:23 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
Keira is claiming a 1 from this post in her match with !
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! 🍑
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 18:38:17 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
Keira is claiming a 100 from this post in her match with !