TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BIRTH BY SLEEP - SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 0:15:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
x
-
birth by sleep
cyberspace. maldacena had finally decided to contact her. it had taken him long enough. but... then it was gone. an empty email with no address. the riddle disappeared, like a dream in a world waking the right way up.

after a brief argument with her computer, she wondered if it had been a vision of imagination–one somehow shared with the rest of the region. a startling development.

despite doctor’s warnings, she opted to continue dosing with hypnosis, too intrigued to stop now.

when she awoke in the hall, it was nearly nothing like the other dreams she had witnessed, except for perhaps the lack of features. that part was eerily familiar.

when something like a menu screen prompted for an answer, she was quick to respond with [no].

[attr="class","rbynote"]

monday[break]
the bellicose boffin[break]
porygon-z[break]

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 2:28:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
some things, more often than not, always seem to weigh on the mind. they spread roots, growing and festering until sleep is lost and all you can do is ponder - what does it mean? what will happen? what won't?

she wakes with a heavy dreariness and a hazy mind, the way you do when you've gone too long without slipping into slumber and your body has crumbled beneath the weight of exhaustion.

sleep has to be blinked away from the eyes a few times before the screen - and its words - fully take hold.

by then, her digital hand is raising and the duskull behind her flashes sharpened teeth.

no.

if the unknown will haunt her regardless, what's the point of leaving with nothing?

[attr="class","rbynote"]

sap_sipper[break]
mental asylum escapee[break]
duskull[break]

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 15:14:18 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
This dream space that everyone kept talking about sure was strange... Yuina wasn't really sure what she had to do with it, she couldn't recall being in this place before? But... It felt compelling, to want to go there, just like anything else really...[break]
Who knew what would happen?

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Invi[break]
title: Naive Time-Lost Space Cadet[break]
shadow pokemon: Arcanine[break]

close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
You keep on trying but, I like your blood on my teeth just a little too much
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 21:47:28 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
There's a huff when all settles within the depths of her consciousness; emotion seems void in the eyes that eye the screen before her, while the darkened Serperior coils around her. It rests its head upon her shoulder, staring at the Snubull in the distance.

Always so bold to presume she'd consider leaving as an option.

Her answer is clear.

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Gemini[break]
title: Ice-Tainted Avenger[break]
shadow pokemon: Serperior[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 3:52:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

The Snubbull King is cute. He's not exactly sure if there's any option other than [NO]. He decides he doesn't want to risk it and continues to play on. He looks over the banquet hall before picking the [NO] option. Play on.

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: pax [break]
title: the wind-up soldier [break]
shadow pokemon: octillery [break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 4:00:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint grins at the weird scenario playing out before him. He's too curious to stop now. Of course he'd push forward. He picks [NO] nad waits to see what happens next.

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: minty fresh [break]
title: the cowering creative [break]
shadow pokemon: glaceon [break]

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
76 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 4:08:45 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

one foot forward and another. when she opened her eyes, she expected to see the whites of her ceiling not... whatever this is. those around her express the same confusion, but what catches her attention most is the snubbull wearing a crown.

does she want to step away from her dreams? of course, it'd probably be better to. she's already decided to face reality head on. but what else is waiting for her there? she laughs a little to herself. she thinks it's silly, but she doesn't want to wake up just yet.

her hand raises and...

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: bibi[break]
title: the overly-excited runaway princess[break]
shadow pokemon: sableye[break]

close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 4:18:18 GMT
Moss Avatar

Moss was completely out of his depth. He'd heard rumors about stuff like this, whispers here and there from people in the know -- he never would have expected it'd be legit... or that'd he'd have a decision to make. Moss had had his dreams. He didn't see the point in bowing out now, especially if there was something deeper to all of it yet to be seen. 
[break][break]He tried to prepare himself for what would happen next, but he wasn't sure that it was possible. 
[break][break]
[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Lichen[break]

title: Impetuous Hobo Bumpkin[break]

shadow pokemon: Pangoro[break]

close tab

played by

eli

N/A
he/they
MARCH 19th
lavender town, kanto
bisexual
daycare worker
grunt
leave all those things
i did in yesterday
1000000 height
1000000 height
bingo bongo...
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shrocs
SHIGURE URUHA
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 4:55:22 GMT
SHIGURE URUHA Avatar

the thing with dreams is how simple it is to get lost in them. for shigure, he wonders if they were mere revelations or nightmares that plagued him. does he want to look back and find the deeper meanings? when the opportunity arises, shigure hesitates. he's already wrestling with trying to let go, but would he see more than he wanted to, if he dove back in?

... would he want to?

when the snubbull offers the chance, shigure's hand hovers over yes. he wants to leave, wake up and maybe get some cereal. but... there was no better way to face everything he keeps under lock and key. ugh. guess they're here to stay.

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: shoe[break]
title: insomniac pudding head[break]
shadow pokemon: zebstrika[break]

ah. wait. why did shu autocorr-
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 5:01:09 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
Tsubaki scowls, finger lingering over [YES] for a moment.

"What, a video game? Lame!"

She says it even though there's no way anybody will hear her. She's gotta put up a front, always.

Nobody can know she's terrible at games.

"Ugh..."

Still, if that's the riddle, then that's the riddle. If there's more to it, there's only one way to find out.

"... Dammit, I hate video games!"

No.

She hates being bad at things.

She slams the button angrily, accepting the premise... for now!

[attr="class","rbynote"]

lycoris[break]
The Administrative Assistant from Hell[break]
Seviper[break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Kuro
She/Her
March 27th
Ecruteak City
Straight
Assassin
Grunt
6'0" height
6'0" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazumi
Kuroha Kazumi
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 5:09:29 GMT
Kuroha Kazumi Avatar
She plants her finger down, with a firm [NO] that shakes the desk. She's not leaving without getting answers. She's waited far too long, but her moment's come. A decisive moment, on the day of decisive battle...

[attr="class","rbynote"]

tsurugi[break]
Bushido Bitch [break]
Honedge[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
464 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 5:50:05 GMT
robin coello Avatar
She woke suddenly. Her surroundings were incomprehensible for a moment; then, she realized she was looking at the inside of the tent she placed quickly last night since she wouldn't make it to Mauville before 4am. But it was a false start. The world around her shifted into something ephemeral; she was returned to the realm of dreams in an instant, greeted with a riddle.

She had nothing to lose.

[No]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

Pomegranate[break]
Ungifted Thanatophiliac[break]
Toxel[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 6:17:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the setting was familiar. the environment is scuffed and niche, like it's trying too hard. it's too on the nose for the genre, but that was ironically what makes the game. perhaps bugs and glitches can be found and exploited soon just to complete the package.

the amount of people participating gets his excitement up. this is the atmosphere he missed ever since that day. whether it's a continuation or not barely matters as long as he gets to relive a similar experience.

the answer was obvious. kyle doesn't hesitate to pick his option.

[no]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

emergent[break]
the obfuscated player character[break]
granbull[break]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 16:29:19 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Does she want to leave?[break][break]Yes, most certainly. And she probably should, too. Weird cyber dimensions, and whatever that has to do with pokemon becoming shadowed…it’s all a bit over her head. But it’s the dream zone that compels her to stay- there’s something about dreams, and the nature of the interdream zone itself, that compels her.[break][break]Perhaps it has to do with the lunar wing, or her own foolish curiosity. Or maybe, at the end of the day, she’s just a glutton for punishment.[break][break]Oh well. At least the Snubbull is cute.[break][break]
[NO][break][break]

[attr="class","rbynote"]
nickname: sleeping beauty[break]
title: the busty bimbo[break]
shadow pokemon: sylveon [break]