They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
BIRTH BY SLEEP - SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 12:13:18 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
This is not the first time El has been in a strange dream-world. In a way, it's not even the second time they've found themself wandering through some dreamland. It makes them wonder, if this was a regularity they'd have to get into.

And it makes them wonder... What would this dream - fashioned almost like a videogame - bring forth, if they lingered?

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Liot[break]
title: The Plucky Bleeding-Heart[break]
shadow pokemon: Hydreigon[break]

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 12:20:53 GMT
Ettie Avatar
A strange dream-world, yet another. One that feels familiar - even for the unease in the air, partly caused by her pack's absence - all things considered. A sense of longing for what's lost draws her to linger - in hopes that she'll find what's missing here.

Being mostly-illiterate still, she has to watch the other avatars to understand what's going on - but when she understands the difference between those who stay and those who leave, she tries to mimick which button they press.

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Wildchild[break]
title: The Cuckoolander Pup[break]
shadow pokemon: Midnight Lycanroc[break]

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 17:38:52 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
...what? Howard's eye fluttered open as he woke up at his keyboard. Had he been arguing about geological periods on the internet again? He rubbed his eye sleepily as he looked up at the monitor, before screaming and falling out of his chair. Why was he a CHIBI AVATAR? He looked terrible in a chibi artstyle!

He blinked. Wait, this is just like that Josh Devlin dating simulator!

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." Howard sighed as he tapped at the menu.

[No]

The screen beeped back. Congratulations, your new name will be One-Eyed Monst—

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Slayteport[break]
title: Master of Depth Perception [break]
shadow pokemon: Cradily [break]

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 17:55:49 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Well, this is strange.

You're not quite sure how you got here. You were just trying to put your Durant in the PC so you could take out Slither Wing, and everything went to hell real quick. What the fuck is going on? What happened to your face? Why are you at a banquet? Who is this Snubble, and why are they the monarch of this place? It's all weird and trippy, and you swear to Arceus, you're definitely not on anything right now.

Well, not much to do about it, you suppose. If this is the next great Shred Zeppelin adventure, then who are you to say otherwise? If you're lucky, this might even turn out well for you.

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: God[break]
title: Heavensent Hellion[break]
shadow pokemon: Durant[break]

close tab

played by

Raptor

Ogress
She/Her
September 13
Oni Mountain, Kitakami
Pansexual
Bandit Queen, Mother
Civillian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
7 posts
Suzuka-Dōji DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @suzuka
Suzuka-Dōji
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 18:36:29 GMT
Suzuka-Dōji Avatar
"Huh?"

Suzuka blinked. Then, she blinked again. Then again, then again. Then, she pinched herself on the arm as hard as she could. Then, as her last resort, she slapped her own face as hard as she could. Yet, no matter what she did, she didn't wake up. Where was she? Last she remembered, she had been fiddling with one of those fancy-looking "Personal Computers" they had at those big red buildings, and then all of a sudden, she'd ended up here. What? How? Why?

...Guh, this was confusing! Why couldn't things just be easy? She could feel a headache coming on, which was assuredly only aggravated by smacking her own head. Why couldn't humans just be simple with things?! If their Personal Computers were teleportation gizmos that teleported you to the party zone, then they should've just said so!

Well, that said, Suzuka was never one to turn down a party, especially when she wasn't paying for it. So, time to rock out!

[No... Yes? Yes, I'd like to party... Wait, NO! NO, I wouldn't like to leave!]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: UJ3NR!B54 J=O9W34[break]
title: The MILF from Hell[break]
shadow pokemon: Scyther[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 3:05:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
BRIGANTIA was more troublesome than had expected. Since the TYRANTRUM's arrival, the DRACIARY had become infested with a strange and oppressive SHADOW MIST. Several of the lesser dragons had already fallen victim to her carnivorous greed.

With a sigh, he deposits her reinforced Luxury Ball into his PC... then, suddenly, the royal finds himself in a strange virtual space.

His chibi avatar looks around, spotting his reflection on a nearby wall first. It's a bit frivolous, his outfit. Almost as if something or someone is mocking him. The DRK Triad? He wonders, looking around at the others.

When he turns to set his eyes upon the SNUBBULL KING, however, the SELF-MYTHOLOGIZING NARCISSTIC AUTOCRAT receives a prompt. He doesn't seem to be in imminent danger. So, with hardly a pause, he selects his response.

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

hierophant[break]
self-mythologizing narcisstic autocrat[break]
tyrantrum[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 16:54:37 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
No real reason to pick [NO]. Plenty of other leaguers were likely experiencing this right then and there; lack of intel would not be a problem.

He was bored right now, though. And he had an hour to kill.

"Sure. Fuck me up." He said, pressing his digit.

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Che[break]
title: The self-taught redneck'd quack[break]
shadow pokemon: Accelgor[break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
697 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 4:27:56 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

To return to that world. That was his goal, that sweet sensation of being at the top. It was a feeling he couldn't let go, a drug that his body yearned for. The sense of inferiority he felt when he awoke was chewing at him to his core. Was this all right? Does it make him a bad person to live in a dream rather than face reality?[break][break]

The guilt slowly sinks in.[break][break]

"I'm running away from my problems. I vowed to face everything head-on with no regrets, but here I am. I'm a fool," he thought to himself.[break][break]

But now he was given the chance to come back. In this banquet hall in an almost digital-like world, he's presented a dialogue box with an important question.[break][break]

Do you want to leave?[break][break]

In all honesty, yes. Yes he did. He was scared that the deeper he went into his dreams the more he'd find out about his true self. What sort of events might unfold that could draw out his true nature. But here he was and there was more than likely no going back now. Maybe he could overcome these doubts he was having or maybe his psyche would crumble down under the pressure. And so he chooses.[break][break]

[NO][break][break]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

Merc[break][break]

title: The Hot-Headed Wannabe Champion[break][break]

shadow pokemon: Magikarp[break][break]

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 10:55:00 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: matchamaker[break]
title: a purple-haired extra[break]
shadow pokemon: alolan ninetales[break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
399 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 4:30:36 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
A stream of fleeting, yet dreams. A strange riddle. And at the end of that tortuous road was a strange reality.

Again?

It was hardly the first time Elaine had found herself in a strange place. Hell, it was hardly the first time she had found herself in a ballroom either. And so, it meant she had been caught in something bizarre yet again. Would it be like the world where she had found herself cut to ribbons in both body and soul?

She had yet to have an answer to that. But, none of that mattered anymore. She had to press forward here. Even though the dialogue box before her offered a way back out, she could not let herself choose the easy way out.

She was a detective after all.

So, there was no hesitation needed. She just had to tap the correct button.

[NO]

Like there was ever any other option.

[attr="class","rbynote"]

Ange[break]
Disgraced Witch of Futile Truths[break]
Inteleon[break]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 17:43:43 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Ah, what the fuck? I look like Del."[break][break]

Dinky-ass proportions? Check. Nubby little handlets? Check. Beady little eyes? Check. Isaac was the spitting issue of his Ditto, Delirium, when doing it's "Smol Isaac" impression. Great. Excellent. He woke up from a dream to a weirder dream. What'd he do to deserve this?[break][break]

Wait. He was the same height as everyone? Never mind. This was the best dream he'd ever had![break][break]

In contrast, the site of Shi was jarring. The Dhelmise was every bit as huge as she normally was, but with strands of red and purple running through her vibrant green algae. At times, a shadowy aura billowed from these new strands, and the compass that served as her "eye" seemed winced in pain. Isaac wanted to reach out to her, but before he could an invitation emerged.[break][break]

Imagine backing down. Couldn't be him.

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: Errant[break]
title: The Blackwing Bastard[break]
shadow pokemon: dhelmise[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 1:32:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
the rarity of a sweet dream only makes him feel bittersweet upon waking. it is relief mixed with confusion, blinking at the dark colors of astlik who floats around in their bedroom as if she had always been there. but she is different, he is different.

[break][break] it is only natural that he would find himself back here again, searching for the sweetness that he can only experience in the waking world with brevity.

[break][break] the answer for him, is of course, easy.

[break][break] [ NO ]

[break][break] after all, he would not come this far if not in search of an answer.

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: crow [break]
title: the cursed pawn of fate [break]
shadow pokemon: dragapult [break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 2:27:57 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango fern"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

They awaken to a hiss and the nervous chatter of two dragapult.[break][break]

Cecilia, slithered up along side their bed, hovers warily as she watches Medb from across the room. As Fern blinks away the remnants of their dreaming, the change becomes more apparent. What are they meant to make of this? Of the message that lights their phone on the bedside table?[break][break]

Another segue into slumber yields more perplexity. The room is vast and bright. Faceless avatars sprout like daises in various stages of waking. The design reminds them of silly games they play on their phone. Have they somehow been sucked into said device? It wouldn’t be the first time something so bizarre has occurred.[break][break]

A curious blink follows the pop-up, and Fern scans the question with what they think would be a tilt of the head. But who’s to say if this weird little avatar version mimicks the impulse. But in the end they refuse to leave with immediate ease. [NO.] is decisively tapped. Their intrigue outweighing all other airs of caution and concern.
[break][break]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: jackal[break][break]

title: the mountebank prince[break][break]

shadow pokemon: dragapult[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #5DB288 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 4:49:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
he doesn't get very far into his dreams before he's forced awake into a banquet hall he does not recognize. nor does he know the snubbull with a crown. what a strange sight and setting.

riddle or otherwise, matias reads the question as it is without thinking too much into it.

"NO."

[attr="class","rbynote"]

nickname: delta[break]
title: the cute dog e[break]
shadow pokemon: mr. mime[break]

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 9:25:01 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
It's hard to solve a riddle that you forgot so easily. A message there one minute, gone the next, then faded entirely come the next day. But word always travels, and soon dreamers across Hoenn are trying to unravel a shared mystery. Dreams only rarely affect reality, but the most you've ever seen them do is give you a letter. How, and why, has it changed your partner so drastically? And what exactly is your next move supposed to be?

The simplest solution is, of course, the last one you'd think of — and the correct one. Place your friend in cyberspace, and wait.

Before you know it, you wake up some tiny, malformed thing, with a bunch of other tiny, malformed things. That, and a choice. Turn back, or stay where you are?

As if this was an actual choice for you.

[NO]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

Moonflower[break]
The Starry-Eyed Bleeding Heart[break]
Musharna[break]