Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,706 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH (LEFTWARD)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 4:42:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","penelopepog"]
[attr="class","body"]
Slips of green colored her gaze as she watched him dodge, avoiding the lashes of fire. Scorching sand does little to burn what was already charred inside and out. With one raise of her hand, she commanded the magma to rise again, this time baptizing her in a wash of heat. Rock and debris would meet its end, torched into cinders.
[break][break]
"Spectra," she wielded the name like a dagger poised and readied, "Haven't heard of them."
[break][break]
Then she felt a tug. A pull toward the parameter of the dome. 'here,' it hissed.
[break][break]
Her finger flicked outward, and the magma bent to her will, rising up into spires. This time their aim wasn't the man and his arcanine. Rather, these spires of gurgling hellfire struck the walls behind him with a great deal of vigor, forcing the rocks to give in. Piece by piece, that side of the dome began to crumble, and light streamed in, frosted and white, with only a kindle flames to greet them.
[break][break]
Chi-yu.
[break][break]
It doesn't speak, it doesn't make a sound, but it's stared was deafening.
[break][break]
penelope can manifest and intensify feelings of ENVY in others by being near or deploying a HYPNOTIC STARE, able to cause the effected to negatively project onto others, stir feelings of doubt and envy, etc. this power lessens the further her proximity from her targer. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)

[break][break]

" , get out - the foundations is caving in," she returned her attention to  "good luck."
[break][break]

For there was no stopping the ruinations he'd inspired.
[break][break]

Dark, black tendrils speared out from ground around him. At their ends, fingers wiggle with glee, latching onto the Hisuian arcanine's sides, picking it apart from the outside in.
[break][break]

[break][break]

There would be no escape without sacrifice. No life without acceptance.
[break][break]

Out from the dome's womb, the councilwoman marched forward, through the reigning chaos and strife, with magma blossoming below her soles, her body now barren and charred.
[break][break]

Her face twitched to a scowl when a familiar face blocked her path.
[break][break]

"Surprise, surprise. You're still here, and alive. Are they treating you well over there?"
[break][break]

Behind her, Chi-yu curled around her left side, eyes still stretched wide.

[break][break]

NOTES

- chiyu arrives[break]
-penny feels it presence and breaks a whole through the dome, sending it to collapse[break]
- before leaving, chiyu uses RUINATION on hisuian arcanine, knocking it out. When they leave, penny excudes ENVY can play with this as they wish, no expectation necessary[break]
- leaves and finds outside

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".penelopepog"]--accent:#f74444;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 5:24:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Tsk." Howard frowned as his helmet frosted over with Regice's freezing aura. He wiped it away as he watched Isaac wage his war for the sake of his ideals. "History loves a hero."

Isaac Merlo. History loved to build itself up around a great hero and warrior. Could a man with such a heart truly move mountains with his will alone? No. Unacceptable. Isaac Merlo was the enemy. He was the enemy. A defector from Rocket who had to be silenced, and yet...

"You're falling apart! You can't keep this up!" Howard shouted over the freezing wind. "Is this the hill you want to die on?"

The man's confidence as he fought back against 's Zarude and Howard's Regice caused the archaeologist to stop and laugh.

This was the hill that Isaac Merlo had chosen.

Huh. Howard thought to himself as Neo Mega Evolved. I like Isaac Merlo. I didn't want to, but the Pokémon League needs men like him. Howard and Isaac both believed themselves to be different from Rocket, that they were more human. Yet Rocket had broken them both, and Howard was fighting on a battlefield for a cause he didn't believe in.

Yet he wanted to believe, for that man. He'd believe in this meaningless war for .

"No." His words rebuffed Isaac's own as a shadow appeared over the battlefield. "I won't take him away from his purpose, because he's strong."

"Stronger than your friend. Stronger than both of us." A Blacephalon burst overhead, and Shred's glorious chanting filled his ears. All Howard could do was laugh.

Then Lugia landed on the battlefield.

"They're all yours, Blackbird!" Howard shouted in delight, despite his contempt for . "I was getting tired!"

Strange. He thought he heard the distant screaming of . It wasn't proper for a kid to be on the battlefield. He longed to continue his war with Isaac, but Howard was no warrior. As soon as Regice fell, the archaeologist would be on the backfoot. He was weak, but he compensated his weakness with competent Pokémon that didn't need his orders.

Instead, he turned to face another front of boiling magma. He watched as a dome collapsed, and put a hand on his hip, cape fluttering in the wind.

"Councilwoman." It's a cheery, albeit weary response from a man who had just fought several other people. He was tired, yet Regice stood proud. Bits of boiling magma froze and chilled into stone within its presence. "It's been a cold reception, but I suppose you'll change that, hm?"

After a moment, Howard took a seat on a frozen rock. What was that fish by Penelope's side. It gave out a familiar vibe, akin to what Howard felt whenever he shared a room with or .

"I'm tired. I'm weary. There's so much to see, and I have much more to chronicle. Ah..." Howard frowned as he saw 's charred body. "You're hurt. That's not a good look for a head of the League."

The helmet glinted. "Lucky me."

Regice let out a shrill whirr as it fired a Zap Cannon at Chi-yu.

Howard realizes that he likes Isaac Merlo.
Shred Zeppelin's dream will never end!
Abandons the front with Isaac to fight Penny
Regice uses Zap Cannon

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 5:57:20 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"What the fuck!?" Isaac couldn't even focus on whether his attack had hit its mark or not. He was far too busy focusing on another massive explosion. went up in flame, damn near suicidal as he launched himself right into the path of 's Blacephalon. Isaac barely knew the guy. He'd seen him, once, a face in a crowd at SPECTRA. He wasn't one of the Rocket's he'd written on his heart. Hell, if anything, he was pissed at him for kicking over this entire basket of dominos.[break][break]

Yet, as he turned into a towering inferno, Isaac feared for him.[break][break]

Was it hypocrisy? He'd thrown himself into the way of not one but two legends in the span of five minutes. It was only through his wits, his Pokemon, and his near-bottomless bag of tricks that he'd managed to avoid certain annihilation. Even then, he was in rough shape, the blackened electrical burns on his body pale echoes of what Shred had endured.[break][break]

No. It wasn't hypocrisy. It was the fact that, had things on Mt. Pyre gone differently, Isaac would be in those very same shoes.[break][break]

"You call this a purpose? Killing himself to fight someone else's war?" Nothing was worth what Shred had done. Nothing was worth what Isaac had done. Nothing was worth what this region had been put through. Surely, understood. He had to. "You think I'm here because I want to be?"[break][break]

"I'm here because I can't walk away. Not while this is all people like us get."[break][break]

It wasn't his own hill that Isaac was prepared to die on. It was Howard's. It was Shred's. It was all those who saw no option but forward, and barreled on ahead so they could throw their lives away all the faster. Isaac was one of the lucky ones. He'd gotten out. He'd found acceptance. He'd found love. He'd found purpose, all couched within his own infinite potential. It wasn't even because he was special. It was because he was human. Everyone from the highest herald to the lowliest scum had it in them. They just needed the chance to show it.[break][break]

He knew Howard wouldn't change his mind. But the least he could do for a man he genuinely respected was to reach out, let their hearts connect one last time. As he did, the world around him began to grow silent and still. All he could feel was his own heart, his and his alone once more, thundering in his chest.[break][break]

He knew it would be seconds before 's retribution.[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
No actions taken, Isaac is owed a good Cilling.[break]
Instead, some parting words for Howard as he awaits the inevitable.[break]
It's mutual besties!

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 6:26:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

though an opportunity presents itself to divert away from the objective, to take the path he has been most known for taking time and time again, 's words pull him back, anchoring him to what is most important.[break][break]

, , , , , , , and other league-affiliated individuals will have to fend for their own. not like they have a problem doing so, anyway, but his intervention would surely make things easier.[break][break]

it's a shame they don't deserve it.[break][break]

"got it."[break][break]

taking the convenient excuse gives him, matias continues onward with virizion, charging toward KYUREM to deliver a SACRED SWORD, intent on picking up where KELDEO left off.[break][break]

briefly, he looks around for the other sword of justice, wondering how it's fairing.[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
. matias is with kyle[break]
. matias has one earbud in[break]
. virizion is here pog[break]
. matias rides virizion[break]
. matias and virizion attack kyurem[break]
. matias helping buddy keldeo

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 7:44:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH[break]
LEFTWARD

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/ghetsis%20song.mp3[/player]
[break]
Battle Vs. Ghetsis (Pokémon Masters EX)

THE 'COMPLETE' PROPHECY

TWO KINGS SHALL ASCEND[break]FROM BUDS TO BLOOM.[break][break]

THE MATRIARCH SHALL GREET FATE'S END[break]FOR HER PEOPLE.[break][break]

LEGENDARY WINGS SHALL ALIGHT[break]
SPIED BY THE SEVENTH SON.[break][break]

ROYALS MUST BE SUMMONED TO DEFEND,[break]
ONLY THEN SHALL CONTINENTS MOVE.[break][break]

FEAR SHALL POUR OUT FROM THE BASIN ONCE MORE.[break][break]

IN MIDST COSMIC SPACE, CHAINS WILL BE SHARED.[break][break]

HEROES MUST RETURN TO SLAY GIANTS.[break][break]

SPACE WILL MEND WHILE TIME CONTINUES TO BEND.[break][break]

PERILS WILL GATHER TO SUNDER THE OLD WORLD.[break]
ONLY THEN WILL RUIN REIGN.[break][break]

THE DRAGON MUST RETURN TO ITS SNOW WHITE LAIR.[break][break]

THE SERPENT WILL SINK ITS FANGS INTO LAND OR SEA.[break][break]

WILL AWAKENS TO CURE THE SICKNESS, WHEN ALL ARE KNOWN.[break][break]

AIDED BY SUITS, HE WILL SOAR TO BURNED SKIES.[break][break]

DIAMONDS WILL BE BESTOWED SWEET VOICE, WHILE SPRING EMBRACES THE STITCHED TRAVELER BESMIRCHED WITH BLOOD.[break][break]

BY PILLARS OF SALT AND PILLARS OF SAND, THE PARASITE WILL CLAIM A NEW HOST.[break][break]

THE BRAZEN BULLS WILL BELLOW, "GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH" BEFORE MIGRATION.[break][break]

DRIFTING DREAMS WILL BECOME LINKING BRIDGES.[break][break]

AN ULTIMATE WEAPON WILL ENCOUNTER THE APEX OF THE SERPENT.[break][break]

WHEN ALL IS PERCEIVED BY THE ALPHA, THE ENTITLED WILL BE ERADICATED BY WORLD'S END.

RED, WHITE & PINK

WITH PALKIA'S APPEARANCE, the RESOLUTE KELDEO is able to fend off the rest of the Iron Paradoxes marching throughout the bloodstained snow. Despite its newfound confidence, the heroic equine is shaken by the loss littered around it. Heroism comes at the price of innocence. In Hoenn, naivety is but an endangered species. A limping lamb dripping blood trails for wolves to devour.[break][break]

As carnage broils all around the snowfield, the PALKIA struggles to cleave the WHITE KYUREM apart. Despite its mastery over space, this draconic fusion has devoured divine powers. Intergenerational myth. Legends whispered and heralded across time and space. To separate the RESHIRAM from its icy cage is seemingly a Sisyphean task as the KYUREM continually refreezes itself together.[break][break]

To make matters worse, the WHITE KYUREM'S ETERNAL ICE contests those who oppose it. Sharp spears of ice soar and pursue those who attempt to erode its strength... or attempt to eradicate it from the devastated shape of this universe. Despite the Spatial Pokemon's presence, it is clear that the combined efforts of all are crucial to overcoming the dragon of eternal ice.[break][break]

The PALKIA realizes that it must require another source, another prong of attack in order to undo the KYUREM'S FUSION. After all, it is not one being. But two.[break][break]

Spears of ice surround the PALKIA and , cycling around them like revving saws...[break][break]

The iridescent scent of spatial meddling is familiar to the pink dragon. It has seen her. Studied her. And so, it bestows a part of itself to her with a brilliant flash of light as 's allies protect them.

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"]
[break][break]palkia has chosen , the alchemist, as their avatar.

Illeana receives the following perks:
[break][break]

• With increased spatial awareness, Illeana can absorb, create, convert, and harness spatial energy, converting it into enhanced physical abilities, energy blasts, spatial rends, waves of spatial distortion, and/or protective barriers.[break][break]

Similarly, induce spatial erosion in the environment, causing structures, objects, or people to break down over time. This effect is weaker on people and Pokemon (beings with souls).
  • [break][break]

• Illeana is able to manipulate the fabric of space to allow for swift movement, strategic positioning, or relocation to another location (within reason). However, she will not be able to transport herself and others to other alternate universes or dimensions without the real Palkia's presence, approval, and ability.
  • [break][break]

• Illeana can manipulate the spatial properties within a limited area around her. For example, she can create zones where up becomes down and left becomes right, disorienting all those within excluding her.
  • [break][break]

• Illeana can temporarily take on the properties of the space around her, becoming intangible or gaining the characteristics of different environments.
  • [break][break]

• You may add THE SHARD OF PALKIA to your personal computer and choose its moves like a gachapon pokemon.

NOTE:

's HEALING MIST ability will now disappear. Furthermore, and 's joint custody over the League's MEW will now end. The MEW will be in general League custody for now.[break][break]

If Nikki would like a self-directed follow-up thread with PALKIA, she may request for one. It does not need to ICly occur right after this event.

SEPARATION

AS SOARS TOWARD THE KYUREM, the planet eater opens its gigantic maw. The Royal would feel an unnerving sensation tug at him as the WHITE KYUREM'S jaws near. Perhaps, it is the INFINITY ENERGY of ZEKROM present inside him. An integral part of his physiology... Would devouring him bring about the same consequences as a ZEKROM being fused too?[break][break]

However, his quick thinking with his LIGHTNING JAVELIN—and the serendipitous timing of PALKIA, , KELDEO & HIS FELLOW SWORD(S) OF JUSTICE, and everyone's rebellion against fate, save him. Spatial energy tears the WHITE KYUREM apart. A blinding light expels from the KYUREM'S glacial sculpt as it snarls, its draconic vociferation resonant enough to crumble snowbanks and snap trees.[break][break]

The RESHIRAM is finally freed—but not in the form one would expect. Instead, the Dragon of Truth falls as a LIGHT STONE. 's positioning by the KYUREM'S FEET proves pivotal. She catches the stone and secures it for TEAM ROCKET.

NOTE

THE LIGHT STONE will be in the general custody of Team Rocket.

A final push of power from the PALKIA and everyone's attacks forces the weakened KYUREM to stumble back into its DIMENSIONAL POCKET. The pink energy that had been coalescing upon the dimensional break's edges rapidly seal the rift with the KYUREM inside and repair the tear in space once again.[break][break]

Eventually, the PALKIA bestows a SHARD OF ITSELF to before departing for its own dimension of space. Should she ever need it, the Spatial Pokemon will heed her call.[break][break]

THE RESOLUTE KELDEO gallops around the icelands in celebration. Exhausted, the kelpie reverts to its ORIGINAL FORM, its magnificent horn now a humble point. However, the KELDEO'S DUTY HAS NOT CONCLUDED. With a grand whinny, the KELDEO gallops into the GIANT CHASM in case more threats lurk therein.

EPILOGUE

EVENTUALLY, your trainers depart The Silent Icelands. Whether they need to escape hostiles, nurse injuries, or tend to their Pokemon, everyone leaves with relief... and a modicum of dread. The KYUREM may have failed to obliterate Hoenn with its greedy maw and all-consuming ice, but there are surely larger threats ahead.[break][break]

Besides, the KYUREM still lives.[break][break]

NOTE

In February, two new locations will unlock thanks to the stories weaved in this raid:[break][break]

• The Giant Chasm

• Area Zero
[break][break]

Furthermore, new missions and follow-ups to this event will also appear in February such as "Post TSDT".

REWARDS

[break]
TO REAP FULL REWARDS from this non-traditional raid event, please heed the following requirements:
  • 5 POSTS - 250 PD, OTHER ITEM REWARDS, LEAGUE ENDORSEMENT AWARD / ROCKET ENDORSEMENT REWARD
  • [break]
  • 7 POSTS - IRON LEAVES, IRON BOULDER, or IRON CROWN (CAN ONLY PICK ONE)

If you have posted 7 TIMES to capture and/or tame a IRON LEAVES, IRON BOULDER, or IRON CROWN, you may begin to use them in the raid. You can continue to post in this event to capture one of the above Pokemon.[break][break]

Please redeem them in the SITE SHOP and outline what moves they have. Like a GACHAPON PKMN, please select moves from their LEARN SET (LEVEL UP MOVES) only.

RULES & GUIDELINES

PRELIMINARY RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING to understand how this event will operate.[break][break]

To Sow Dragon's Teeth will have at least two event threads (TO THE LEFT OF WHITE KYUREM & TO THE RIGHT OF WHITE KYUREM) to partake in.[break][break]

TWO CHARACTERS PER PLAYER are allowed to participate. The characters can not participate in the same thread.[break][break]

Prophecies revealed in one thread will be revealed in the other thread and vice-versa.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • You can not double post.
  • There is no posting order or limit to how many posts one can make in a day. However, be conscientious of other player's response times/opportunities to post. However, preserving momentum should take priority. This rule may be adjusted.
  • You have full access to your character's PC.
  • 1 Pokemon out at a time.
  • By the end of this event, FAINTED/FROZEN SOLID POKEMON FROM THIS THREAD & THE PAST (PAAA: METENO) will be recoverable and saved.
  • Too long; don't read (tl;dr) notes are required.
  • Bold/highlight Pokémon moves/abilities in posts.
[break][break]

Please remember, these rules are tentative and subject to change.
[break][break]

There may be instances where a mod post is made before the prophetic line is revealed, and there may be an instance where the two event threads may merge.

DEADLINE

THERE IS NO DEADLINE. The event ends when the prophecy is completely decreed.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 0:16:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]ice shards begin to circle the scientist and palkia, sharpened into spears and rotating like a sawblade. she feels panic rise - for a brief, flashing moment - before everything almost... fades away.

there is silence. and then, there is everything.

the bestowed part of palkia brings it all rushing into existence - the vastness of space, planets rotating on their axis's, stars going slowly into the dark night light years away... she is painfully aware of it all.

and in the most subtle of ways, previously tiny cracks in the psyche open a little wider. pink energy fills the cracks, sure, but the damage has long been done before this rush of power.

as kyurem is separated from reshiram and is saved from death, the alchemist folds in on herself. pink waves of spatial distortions begin to radiate from her body, then, and they spread - growing through the pains of creation until they're echoing chaos into the vicinity around the new avatar and her patron.

the shiny blacephalon is quick to throw up protect to shield the nearby , , , , , and any else within the vicinity from the spread of energy. palkia focuses on pushing kyurem back into its dimensional rift and illeana, well, focuses on maintaining a semblance of control. nails dig into palms before unfurling fists raise to hold temples, to keep the skull whole and unsplit at the seams.

somehow... it does not morph into spatial erosion. whether that is a small kindness from circumstances outside her realm of focus or the baby steps to control, she does not know for - gradually - the distortion waves begin to slowly ease up as kyurem is sealed away. a shard of palkia is left for its new avatar before it, too, departs for its home.

she knows - intimately, divinely - of its closeness despite dimensional barriers for she feels it through dimensional barriers and beyond. soon, her mind says. just breathe.

and as her chest heaves, the distortions ripple their way out of existence until space stills once more.

kyurem raid.

TLDR |
- catto
- ice shards surround palkia & illie
- avatarship bestowed, it quickly becomes overwhelming & she struggles to control the influx of powers
- waves of spatial distortions begin to spread out from illeana
- shiny blacephalon uses protect on those closest to illeana & palkia (, , , , , and more)
- the distortions begin to ease up after kyurem is sealed away & palkia leaves
- 15th post, selecting iron leaves

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 8:22:37 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"This is disadvantageous to me, I cannot win this fight. Yet I'll have to try. , yo-"

The world shifted, and Howard stopped. Something was wrong. Penelope was forgotten for a moment. The councilwoman was not worthy of his attention.

A greater foe had taken the stage. A god had found its chosen.

His eye, torn out long ago in a ruin he tried to forget twitched in its missing socket. The nerves had been fried long ago, an offering in exchange for the world's truth. It ached, it hurt, and it caused Howard's face to twitch in pain. He wasn't the only one. Palkia's chosen was also struggling, he could tell. Hers was a physical pain. His was an emotional one.

Distantly, he thought he heard screaming.

"No. No." Howard turned from the Treasure of Ruin, his eye now stuck on the far grander prize. This couldn't be happening. The League's Head Professor had been chosen by a deity. Not an artifact of history, that had observed epochs of time since the world was born.

No, this was something that birthed the world. The alpha and the omega. A shard of heaven. That which reassembled the shell of Arceus's egg into the world itself. It had chosen a mortal. Now, that mortal raged.

"No, this can't be." Howard took a step back, hissing in a mix of rage and glorious joy. He wanted to cry tears of joy for Hoenn and tears of despair for Shred. It was like great ropes were wrapping around him, and he was pulling a great weight. With 's ascension, that weight grew heavier.

How long until Howard's back broke from the strain?

"This is wrong. This has never happened before. History has fundamentally changed. The books have been rewritten. This can't... Don't...I will not..."

Kyurem was disappearing. Shred's dream, his chain. It was vanishing, slipping away into a pocket dimension.

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HIS DREAM AWAY, REYES!"

[break]

The blinding light of a Hyper Beam followed the shrill scream of Regice, several times the size of the one that Isaac that had parried with Neo. Earth began to melt and bubble as the strike charged, then fired. An impossible strike, capable of pushing back the Skeleton Gigantic back into another world.

Yet the only one capable of parrying such a strike...

...was a god.

ILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Howard is having a breakdown (is it good or bad, find out next episode)
Regice is using a Hyper Beam!
All yours Captain/Nikki, cook.
INSHALLAH MY ONE REGI IS JOBBING SAVE ME SHIV AAAAAAAA

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:11:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He couldn’t believe it.

With the sheer magnitude of chaos going on, and this crack in reality just… manifesting all of a sudden, he realized—

Everyone, not just himself, was way in over their heads in this region! Though he couldn’t remember if the new Pokémon that appeared was the same as the one that undid the damage back in—wow, so much had really happened, huh?

He looked over to the Tornadus, hovering beside him—seemingly unnoticed in all this chaos.

“I know you don’t want to fight as much as I do… shall we start helping haul people back and set up a healing area somewhere?” he continued in that same quiet voice; to which his companion nodded, arms crossed over their purple-and-white body.

Off they went, through the running, the yelling, the screaming—him hauling along a few unfortunate souls who were in desperate need of healing—away from the front lines; towards a location safer than most before he realized he was wearing an ear piece.

“Miss Elise, if you can hear me—I’m not on the main battle field anymore! Find the Stormbringer, you’ll see me—have Minerva scout my location from the skies if you have to—and bring back the injured, the wounded, be they human or Pokémon alike. If you can find , please haul him back here too. Let’s help patch everyone back up!”

He then tapped said ear piece again, before repeating most of what he said minus Tornadus to anyone and everyone on the League comms channels—and to have anyone injured or in need of healing to get away from the front lines and receive treatment!

shit hits the fan!
↠ however Alex doesn’t want to fight because look at all the collateral damage piling up
↠ he then proceeds to radio Miss Elise to ask for help with handling the injured people, having her to locate him using Tornadus as the location marker
↠ repeats the same message for everyone on League comms (minus mentioning Tornadus of course) to GET SOME HEALING and to stop being so reckless and charging with wonton abandon PLS CONSIDER YOUR INJURIES TY

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,706 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 21:13:03 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","penelopepog"]
[attr="class","body"]
"You're hurt. That's not a good look for a head of the League."
[break][break]
The coveted's expression twitched, darkening at his words. They expelled all the worst sides of her: the vulnerable and the bitter. The vindictive and the judgmental. When the Zap Canon arrived, it would miss its destination. She waved her hand, sending the beam out toward any other direction, away from Chi-yu, whose body seared a line of magma through the snow.
[break][break]

"I'd worry more about how Rocket looks..."
[break][break]

In that moment, the world shifted all for the worse. Resentment wrung her heart as pink light swashed the skies, announcing to the world: I am here. I am all powerful, I am all-almighty, and I am here. Penelope's gaze flickered to Chi-yu - did it feel it to?
[break][break]

"...especially now."
[break][break]

Again, the hyper beam would be misdirected, this time aimed to reach instead. [Up to rp discretion!!!] Both with this attack and the last - anyone hit would share this burn. This deep seeded sensation of jealousy gnawing on skin and bone.
[break][break]

"Uh-oh! You should pay better attention," the councilwoman's chuckle resounded through the harrowing hills of snow. To her side, Chi-yu was already preparing retaliation, face fitting a heavy MEAN LOOK. The sinners would pay with brimstone and fire.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Penny redirects 's hyper beam to another random member + the second hyper beam aimed for Palkia to ( Up to rp discretion!!! anyone hit would feel the burn of envy. suggestion tho? Toward fufufufu) [break]
- Chiyu uses MEAN LOOK on Regice and howard[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

when chi-yu is on the field, penelope can confer the DECOY battle status on one target at a time.
[break]
[break]

targets with this status will be preferentially or forcibly attacked by allies and/or enemies. moves that target multiple enemies, such as Ominous Wind (but not moves like Magnitude which target both allies and enemies), will target only the decoy if possible.
[break]
[break]

those who strike this enemy will receive the BURN condition.
[break][break]

First decoy: [break]

Current Decoy:

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".penelopepog"]--accent:#f74444;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
711 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 21:33:34 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
You've failed.

You couldn't stop Kyurem from being torn apart. Hell, you couldn't even land a single hit on Palkia. The dragon of space doesn't even so much as tilt its head in your direction. Its all-seeing eyes do not even spare you a singular glance. But it isn't out of ignorance, no, it is fully aware that you are there. It is simply choosing not to acknowledge, you because it is so high, and you are so low.

Hierarchy. That's what it always is. The blessed and the wretched. The good and the bad. Her and you. Them and you. It's how its always been. For some reason, you hoped that if you denied the world, rejected the laws and morals of a world that hated you for the simple circumstances of your life, you could shed that yoke. When you reached the upper echelons of Team Rocket, when you earned the title of Rocket Beast with your own efforts, you thought you had done it. And yet, here you are, helpless before the power of this supposed God and its foremost disciple. All of your efforts were meaningless. No amount of struggle can allow an unfortunate soul to overcome a fortunate one.

This was all for nothing. You've lost.

And yet, as spacial distortions rip outward, 's Blacephalon extends its Protect to you. You, the enemy. You, the defeated. You, undeserving on any help, and yet receiving it anyway. You look towards the alchemist with an expression that can only be described as awe.

"Why--"

You never get to finish that sentence.

The Hyper Beam hits.

The dead body of Shred Zeppelin lands at the feet of with a dull thud, killed by the Hyper Beam fired by 's Regice. Will history remember that it was who redirected the attack upon a wounded man, all but condeming him to his death? No. History will forget it, for the ones who write it will have the League standing over their shoulder, watching every letter and every word to correct every "error" and "mistake" that might be made.

And the Rocket Beast won't be more than a footnote. His body was already burnt black by the Mind Blown, and the Hyper Beam has only wrought further destruction. Every identifying feature is little more than char. His coat is little more than ash. His blonde hair is burnt to cinders. Even the mask covering his face has broken away, only to reveal more of the same. Char. Ash. Cinder. All the remains is a selection of loose Pokeballs, the last remnants of a man who is no more.

And then, a miracle happens...

Rabsca used Revival Blessing!

...You drag yourself up to your feet.

You take a deep, painful breath. It hurts. It hurts to breathe. It hurts to think. It hurts to exist. Your right arm is so damaged you can barely move it, and your left arm... Its not there anymore. It's gone. Forever.

Bloodshot eyes look towards . Envy bubbles up within you like a volcano. You can only think of one thing to say.

"IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME."

And then, you stagger forward.

TL;DR - A phoenix dies and is reborn.
[googlefont=Rubik Burned]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:41:05 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

With Gunner's attention focused on Kyurem, he had front row seats to the spectacle of 's Avatarship. As spears of ice coalesced to pierce Palkia, he whirled around to yell a warning—only to stagger back from the waves of power flowing out from the Head Professor. [break][break]

Pink energy distorted the space between them, striking off the PROTECT her Ultra Beast quickly raised to shield her allies. Gunner stared in wonder and fearful apprehension as the woman struggled to maintain control. [break][break]

But the battle's conclusion drew his attention away. He watched as Palkia forced Kyurem into a rift before disappearing through a similar one, leaving a much smaller version of itself behind. [break][break]

And then, without warning, a HYPER BEAM slammed into him from behind, throwing him to the ground. A scream ripped from his throat as the skin of his back burned; stars burst in his vision from the pain. The world around him swam and grew fuzzy. [break][break]

Distantly, he saw his Raichu running toward him, crying out in her language. [break][break]

"Lancer down," Gunner rasped into his comms. "Not sure what hit me." [break][break]

Team Rocket, he thought. The attack must have come from one of them.

TAGS – to sow dragon's teeth (left)[break]
NOTES[break]
– Watches in awe as becomes Palkia's Avatar.[break]
– Gets hit by the HYPER BEAM redirected by but doesn't realize it was her doing.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,009 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:52:33 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Battle in a blizzard
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Watching the chaos along this side of the icelands turn into a bitter inter-faction battle, Aurelie smacked the palm of her hand against her forehead in flabbergasted dismay. Of course! Of fucking course they're fighting each other! she raged internally, gritting her teeth in sudden anger.

She had no idea who threw the first punch, of course. But did it even matter? With so much going on around them—the colossal White Kyurem, the Hoopa's departure, the Keldeo, the Iron Paradoxes' onslaught, the dazzling and vertiginous chasm, and now even the Palkia—people still focused on fighting each other instead. Humans, Aurelie thought, are the stupidest creatures in the universe.

A sudden question crept through her mind: Would it even matter if were gone? Would these useless battles between Rocket and League still just keep happening anyway?

Aurelie couldn't think about that now, of course. All other thoughts and emotions were eliminated in a rush of wonder as the Palkia fused its power with a silvery-haired woman that she half-recognized as one of the League's scientists. Time and space rippled around them like water. Alongside the Swords of Justice, they tore the Kyurem in twain with a blinding energy blast and forced it to retreat back through the rift, which sealed closed behind it.

Her eye widened as the Keldeo whinnied triumphantly and then disappeared into the chasm. I'd like to get back in there, she thought, clenching her fists at her side. Safely, of course. Not like when I fell in last time. But I do want to find out what's down there! And more about the Keldeo too.

But for now... The conflicting emotions inside her were too much. Joy that the Kyurem was gone. Terror that the powerful Palkia had allied with the League, which she knew Rocket would hate. Curiosity about the flicker of light that had fallen from the Kyurem when it was attacked and weakened.

And frustration that the conflict between Rocket and League would probably flare up anew—and worse this time. Because why not? That's just human nature, Aurelie thought bitterly. Well, I'm not going to stick around to see it. Folding her arms, she turned around to walk off the field...

...except then she caught sight of an injured-looking wild Pokemon trying to limp away but falling in the snow. Aurelie gritted her teeth again. She'd never been a caring or nurturing type, but right now, for some reason, she couldn't help herself. Hurrying over, she bent to help support the Cubchoo. And then staggering Avalugg only a few feet away. And then a Lairon behind it...

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

TL;DR:
- Frustrated, amazed, intrigued, terrified, and leaving
- Post 8/7

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:48:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the shiny blacephalon, despite trusting its trainer, does not allow protect to falter around their allies. any signs of weakness in the shield are cause to quickly use another round of the protect until it's a constant rise and fall of shields being thrown back into place.

and yet, it does little to stop the carnage.

starts to speak, awe etched into the features of his mask melted face. somewhere behind him... a flash of light comes into existence. she feels the shift in space before it happens - a subtle, barely there ripple. it grows exponentially, then, and she is too slow to stop it.

spatial barriers do not rise in time and 's body falls at her feet with a dull thud.

a beat passes. and then, she screams.

"no, no, no, no."

she can fix this. she can do anything...

can't she?

no matter how hard she tries, healing mist does not come. the familiar pink mist, an ode to tapu lele itself, no longer clings to her molecular structure. in its place, spatial erosion pours out instead.

and she does more harm than good, really, in this situation. the ice and rock formations around them begin to slowly creep into nonexistence, the ebb and flow of spatial energy causing them to gradually erode into pink dust as if sand dripping from one side of an hourglass into another.

the people and pokemon around her are not subjected to the same fate. while they might feel subtle pain - as if their bodies are slowly being pulled apart atom by atom - they do not erode or wither away.

and as rises back from what looked to be certain death, the alchemist begins her approach. each step causes further spatial erosion, blossoming out from under her feet like bursts of decaying energy. her hands slowly, yet surely, begin to coat in pink...

"a dream?"

her stare is unnerving, as if she's looking through the nearby faces of , , and to what lies beyond.

"i can take more than just your dreams."

kyurem raid.

TLDR |
- protect still in place by shiny blacephalon, it uses another once the previous expires
- horrified as is felled by hyper beam
- tries to subconsciously use healing mist but instead of the mist, spatial erosion begins to come out
- some of the ice around them begins to spatially erode. people & pokemon will feel subtle pain, like their bodies are slowly trying to come apart on an atomic level
- begins to approach , , and as the ground beneath her feet begins to erode & pink energy gathers at her hands
- 16th post, selecting iron leaves

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 8:12:00 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You can't-" The words barely left his mouth as the Hyper Beam was parried by this strange power. One struck a League member, and the other had struck-

Howard's mind went blank, and his blood froze to ice.

Avatar powers, blessings and cursed from beyond the veil of mankind.

Such a power was not theirs to tame. It belonged solely in the hands of creatures greater than man. Only the chosen were allowed to take those blessings and use them to further the goals of the divine. Yet humanity's story was one of triumph and reaching for things that existed beyond the reach of mortality. Fire had not belonged to man before they had claimed it. Those who were not blessed could simply roll over and die, their purposes irrelevant.

was correct. There had been a disparity between those who were blessed and those who were cursed from the moment this battle had begun. Envy bubbled up.

I was never chosen. The thought leaked into his mind, burning like black pitch. They gave me this artifact without a second thought. It didn't choose me, it can't choose anything. It's a tool.

It would've been better if Rocket had given Regice to Shred. Howard Slayte had never made a decision for himself from the moment he had joined Team Rocket. The only choice given to him was to fight alongside Shred. That was the only free decision he had ever made.

Penelope stole that. The League had stole that. He had the freedom to reap the consequences of his actions. He had the choice to watch as Shred Zeppelin was atomized by Regice. Howard could've joined him.

Mean Look.

Penelope stole that as well.

Shred's lasts moments were spent in the gaze of enemies. Not a single friend watched him die. The Rocket Beast did not spend that moment with loved ones, though he had few. was miles away, and Howard was forced to parley with the Coveted.

"▂▂▃▃!" The sound that came out of Howard's mouth wasn't human. His neck visibly grinded as Howard tried to turn away from Chi-yu. His tendons strained, threatening to snap. His hand trembled. Why was it trembling? Fear? Was he afraid? "You fucking bitch."

Of course. He was a coward, after all. Coward Slayte.

His visor was cracked. He saw a dozen Chi-yus and a dozen councilwomen. There was nothing left. No victory. No grand conclusion. There was only one logical conclusion: Penelope had cheated. She had cheated. Cheater. Cheater. Cheater.

There was nothing left to do but laugh. Of course the League would try to stamp out the dreams of people.

"You're wrong, Reyes. You can't take a dream. You can take everything but a dream. You would know that if you could control that power." Howard's voice was choked. "He's dead, but his dream isn't. It lives on with me. If you kill me, it'll move on to another."

If this was truly the end, they would rage towards it. Sparks that kept the dream burning, long after the original dreamers had burned out.

As Shred rose, a specter limping forward towards damnation, Regice stopped moving. The pattern on its face glowed brightly as each individual dot winked out as it prepared to explode.

Howard would end. History would not.

"Our dreams..." Howard's visor glinted as another dot winked out. "...will never end!"

Staring content with Penny
I HATE PENELOPE I HATE PENELOPE I HATE PENELOPE
No choice, no hope
People's dreams have no end
Regice is preparing to use Explosion

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
629 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 16:43:03 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

So much can happen in moments of time. Genevieve feels her body lighter than air, and her stomach churns. She was dead to rights, the blade was just moments from her, Ky unable to be fast enough, thrown backwards by SACRED SWORD. This Rocket () has her, and Genny's eyes look with despair.[break][break]

's PROTECT procs. Somehow, someway, Genny feels the blade seconds away from her body, and the redhead feels nothing. No pain, no problem, and as Ky speeds around with AGILITY, and pulls Genny away, as best as they can, the yellow thundercat not about to be divided and conquered.[break][break]

Blood... wait. What? Why is she...[break][break]

Genny looks at her shoulder. The protective energy went off... right? Seconds ago... just one second too late. Before the move made the wound fatal. Genny had quite literally cheated death by divine intervention alone, and as she moves to grip her bleeding shoulder to apply pressure, she glares at the Rocket.[break][break]

Battle lost, war won. Palkia was on their side.[break][break]

"You lose."[break][break]

Ky gets back in stance, ready to fend the Ultra Beast, and Genny to the Dog. But she was in no shape to fight with one arm focused like this... worse, the adrenaline was leaving her. She has to focus on the pain, to stay awake.[break][break]

Desi... Yuina... Elise... Izzy... she's starting to lose consciousness. It's so much colder, as each face enters her tired, exhausted mind. She can see her girlygang at their end of the year party just weeks ago. , , . Even those not closeby. , , . Then she sees in her head. Smiling at her. Her hazel eyes begin to close.[break][break]

Be good, she fades, feeding it to the void of her mind. Too much blood. That strike was a lot deeper than she thought it had been.

@leftwarbound[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Post #13, Iron Boulder picked.[break]
- SOS SOS SOS. gets a non-fatal, but very dangerous strike into her shoulder before 's PROTECT procs.[break]
- Illeana saves her life. WOO. As Ky races to her side, and pulls her from Hitoshi with AGILITY, Genny proclaims he lost.[break]
- She may have lost the battle, but they win that day with Palkia. She's kept eyes on it.[break]
- Oh shit, that wound is a lot, lot worse than she thought. Her mind goes to those most important to her... she's starting to see things.[break]
- She closes her eyes... (hint: unconscious)

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]