hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
CYCLIZAR SWARM (DRACONIC DECREES)
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 0:25:17 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana approached the dragon swarm, excitement in her veins. Dragons. How wonderful.

Though she wasn't sure she'd seen these kinds before. She watched from a distance as her companion, , zoomed around like Mario on a MARIO KART to attempt to catch one of these quick CYCLIZARS for himself, laughing.

"Don't fall off," she called, taking out an empty Poke ball.

She rubbed the shell for good luck, throwing it toward the nearest lizard.

[attr="class","dianatag"]swarm
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
W34cdNcx
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 14:45:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Two down!" The pair of Cyclizar fell as the steel blade of an Aegislash ripped right through them. As Giri Giri skidded into a donut to see his fellow dragons fall he let out a victorious roar as Kaz kicked his heel against the dragon's side. "Easy. We aren't done here yet. Lots of other racers to take down in this race buddy." It was like an extreme case of kirby air ride where they had to try and batter their fellow racers to try and gain the upper hand. Luckily his new Aegislash was ready and willing to fight some dragons and go along with its trainer's crazy ideas. "Dozen more to go! Let's get it guys!"

As the Cyclizar reved up its engines and the Aegislash steadied its blade the trio set off to strike down some more dragons and maybe even hunt a few of them down.

STwKbtAi

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
and i saw god cry
in the reflection of my enemies
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
all of the mothers raise their babies to stay away from me
awards
36 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 20:52:46 GMT
avery jones Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","averynormal"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Awww, man, Sploinks. These bitches be zoomin.. It looks like Delfino Square at-- fucking, Mariomas, or, whatever holiday they have."
[break][break]
Zip, zip, zip, went the Cyclizar. This way and that. Sometimes they careened into each other. She even saw one of them run over a jogger, leaving her plastered on the ground with tiremarks up her back. "Ope."
[break][break]
Avery reached into her pocket and grabbed a Pokeball.
[break][break]
"If I catch one and name them Yoshi is that too on the nose? That's the only cart I ever drove, until I unlocked Boo. Love me some Boo. King Boo the GOAT."
[break][break]
Yoinky Sploinky had no thoughts on the matter, it seemed, and soon enough the two of them went charging down the hill into the fray, Avery loudly singing the main horn refrain from Delfino Square's Mario Kart 8 theme in doot-doots as she went.

RIZ3|eIq

[break][break]

NOTES

- the delfino square music is never more than one braincell deep in my mind at all times

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".averynormal"]--accent:#86BBD8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".averynormal .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 21:18:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/The%20Legendary%20Air%20Machine%20-%20Super%20Smash%20Bros.%20Ultimate.mp3[/player]
The Legendary Air Ride Machine - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
[break][break]

Elise couldn’t help but laugh at the way her little Tyrunt was trying to race around with the swarm of Cyclizar and her Lurantis joined in too! Both of them were trying to emulate how much the Cyclizar were zooming around and Elise is reminded of the game, Kirby Air Ride, which she had gotten as a Christmas gift from to play on her retro Nintendo Gamecube at the Galarian Embassy.[break][break]

She actually enjoyed putting together the parts for the legendary air ride machines. The Hydra was her favorite to use since its speed was the most powerful out of the ride machines.[break][break]

Misaki and Diamant were not winning their race against a Cyclizar as the Tyrunt tries to match their speed first. The Lurantis tries to nudge the small Tyrunt in reaching the finish line though they fell into 3rd and 4th places by the time the two Cyclizar reach the little mark drawn in the path.[break][break]

q17zYfe5

TAGS – Cyclizar Swarm[break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 3:00:11 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Nah, I don't think those are dragons." Snorlax huffed a disagreeable sound. Robin didn't have her dex with her, but those things ahead looked, like, crazy. Too crazy to be dragons, even if dragons did look kinda wack. They were racing each other around and hitting wild speeds. Really, she thought they were electric types given their blink-of-an-eye breakneck pace. They reminded her of playing crash bandicoot racing, though those memories were of a distant past where she could borrow her older siblings' games while they worked.

The bittersweet memory didn't pull her away from the scene. She was amused at the way the pokemon challenged each other to quick little races. She wasn't sure how they communicated an end spot so quickly, but it was interesting all the same. She didn't see these kinds of behaviors from ghosts. It was strange.... which made her reconsider her position on them not possibly being dragons. Perhaps they really were.

YZh4epPg
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 3:53:48 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Were they in F-Zero? El yelped, stumbling back a couple of paces as a couple of Cyclizar zoomed on past, nearly bowling them over in the process. It seemed that these strays were getting more and more worked up by the day - not that El really knew why, or what to make of it!

But, they'd figure that it'd be a good idea to try relocating some of these Cyclizar to somewhere a bit less populated - lest they cause troubles for any poor passersby.
P8Ruz|Yo
close tab

played by

nots

delta
she/her
october 2
New Bark Town, Johto
bi
archivist at NMNH
cadet
gotta love yourself
5'2" / 157.48 cm height
5'2" / 157.48 cm height
she's a runner, she's a track star
awards
22 posts
Eko Darling DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eko
Eko Darling
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 4:00:42 GMT
Eko Darling Avatar
Bicycling: the most efficient way for people to travel. At least that’s what the bike rental place kept sliding into their sales pitches. Eko hadn’t really needed any convincing. She had gone in to rent a bike. They were just really passionate about their bikes around these parts because, you know, they were the most efficient form of travel.

The only escape Eko could see from yet another ”Oh, did anyone else mention these are some really efficient machines”, was to get her bike and get out as fast as possible. So she did. She pointed, grunted, nodded and gave a pressed smile as the shop speakers buzzed to life with a: FUN FACT: When you consider the amount of energy converted into motion, bicycles are the most efficient way to travel.

She thought after escaping the bike cult, that her day couldn’t get any more bizarre. But she thought wrong, what a surprise.

Cyclizar flooded across the route and she veered this way then that way, doing her best to avoid hitting any of them. Or worse, she thought, as one of the cyclizar snapped at her bike tires. She watched the hoard rush ahead, mowing down others as they went.

j4f8JUkQ

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 3:12:24 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

It seemed their casual jog was destined to be interrupted.[break][break]

The pile-up from the mass of feral cyclizar left the path blocked, and threatening to spill over like racers falling off the rainbow road in a contentious round of MARIO KART. Lam’s pace slowed to a halt and he leaned up on his toes in a half-hearted attempt to see how far the swarm stretched down the route. Not that that would do much good— it wasn’t like they could just nudge their way through an agitated group of revved up dragons.[break][break]

His pidove lighted on his shoulder, curiously observing, before he sent her forward with a sweeping dragon hammer, pokeball at the ready. Hopefully to contain and obtain, but also clear the way.
[break][break]
l0hwLQS2[break]cyclizar swarm

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#83B130!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,986 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 3:54:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Goroh had recently overcome the sickness that had crippled him for months, and not a moment too soon. The Hoenn Rangers had called , the region's one and only Master of Faster, to help handle a swarm of some of the fastest rubber-burning Pokémon in the region. Their aggression was unprecedented for the species, slamming into cyclists and other passersby like MICHAEL CHAIN and DEATHBORN on the Grand Prix would centuries in the future.

Taking a seat on Goroh's back, and calling Pico and Jody to his side, Josh's three Cyclizar would come to the rescue of cyclist after cyclist, every BREAKING SWIPE causing one of the wilds to spin out. For each one that he took out, another seemed to take his place. "Get on!" Josh cried to an injured bystander. "I'll get you to safety!" Two at a time, he loaded his dragon-types up with passengers, getting them to the space between highway medians, where they would be much safer from the wheeling dragons' carnage.

bT1XTbrt

{WC: 168}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Goroh         Cyclizar       Good
Pico          Cyclizar       Good
Jody          Cyclizar**     Good

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 4:04:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The swarm of Cyclizar rush to and fro accross the route. Mint aims to help them chill out, while searching for one to take home. "Semifreddo!" he called out, pointing a finger to the sky before pointing it directly at a large group of the strange lizard pokemon. His Glaceon barked, jumping up to look where he was being told to.

"Let's put these jokers on RAINBOW ROAD?" His Glaceon opens his mouth and blasts a long ICE BEAM, coating the ground with a thick layer of ice intending to crash as many Cyclizard as possible as Mint kept an eye open for one that moved in close.

s7H8eCKq

close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 22:03:29 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
It was important to take breaks.

That was why Mitsuru had chosen today, of all days, to get out of the city and go on a walk. It was an opportunity to get out of the city, to explore the countryside, to enjoy the fresh air as she walked along the grassy paths. She had been more than a little skeptical about the idea at first, but more and more, she was beginning to come around on it. After all, it was healthy, it was relaxing, and it widened her horizons just a tiny bit more than they had been before! Even now, with every step, she could feel her stress and her worries beginning to melt away...

But she wasn't the only one prowling these streets. No, there was another, a Pokemon who had only one thing in mind, and it wasn't to relax. No, this Cyclizar had a NEED FOR SPEED, and it wasn't going to let something as trivial as a pedestrian get in the way of that.

"CycliZARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"EEP!"

CRASH!

The resulting impact sent both Mitsuru and Cyclizar tumbling across the ground, sliding across the dirt for a good few meters before they eventually skidded to a halt. For a moment, she simply laid there, staring up at the sky as the bicycle beast lay in a heap on top of her. Then, the shock and confusion wore off, and the pain set in. And then? The screaming started.

Needless to say, this really was a Motorstorm: Pacific Rift.

mhPSP4mU
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
158 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 23:02:49 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
Lucia was just about the pass the cycling road when the sounds of rumbling came from behind her. It started to grow louder as the traiuner looked back just in time to catch a glimpse of several familiar shapes racing over the horizon. Her eyes widened in surprise as she stared, transfixed on them.

"Cyclizars? Here in Hoenn?" she asked herself, eyes brimming with a warm sensation. It felt oddly comforting that she could stil see some part of Paldea inside of this area of hers. She had to step off from the track before they ran her over, but would be just in time to see them pass.

They passed by as she couldn't be helped but remember the times of playing racing games with her siblings. How they passed the nights away as RED SHELLS and GREEN SHELLS were thrown without a care in the world. Life seemed so much simplier then, but Lucia had been dreaming of reaching RAINBOW ROAD one day, when she was Champion. Her hands pushed into her coat with a comforting smile.

"I miss you guys..."

LDoO6HZL

@
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 4:28:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#779d7d[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE CYCLIZAR

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE SWARM OF CYCLIZAR eventually flee, leaving behind several pokeballs fresh with the warmth of a successful capture.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]

[break]
male or female - regenerator[break]
rapid spin / u-turn / shed tail / dragon rush / dragon cheer / power whip

[break]
male or female - shed skin[break]
breaking swipe / quick attack / dragon claw / shift gear / double-edge / iron tail

[break]
male or female - shed skin[break]
taunt / u-turn / dragon pulse / breaking swipe / bite / aqua tail

[break]
shed tail / dragon rush / u-turn / breaking swipe / wild charge / aqua tail

[break]

[break]