ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 17:05:11 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
Nothing good. He wasn't so easily discouraged, though. There was someone off in the distance with a Clamperl in their hands. They were determined to be among the winners with a Clamperl in hand. Taking in a deep breath, they dove underneath yet again. Psyduck helped push them down and into the reef to avoid rising back up because of the lungful of air in their chest.

D9nENUpm
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 17:10:29 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
She had earned a few doodads and trinkets already. She wasn't sure what the white stone she'd gathered would do, but it had been out of place enough that she figured it was treasure. Now, though, it was just her and the reef. No other divers were beside her, so she had plenty of time to feel around. She wanted a Clamperl. She didn't care for gold or bracelets or other little treats down here. She just wanted a little clam friend before they were all claimed.

Qv91zdXy
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 17:16:37 GMT
robin coello Avatar
"If I find one more pokeball..." Robin's sour move wasn't contagious, however. Sinistea chimed excitedly beside her as she took a few breaths at the surface. "There's so much litter in this reef." It was making it difficult to find Clamperl. Sinistea was having a fun time watching, but Robin was only growing more frustrated. How did so many items get stuck down here anyways? She thought beach goers went into the water empty-handed. Yet, there was nothing but litter tucked into the reef.

FUuF5WBL
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 19:04:04 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
The pixie taps Cass' mind as it seemingly found something interesting. She props up Jon under one arm and awkwardly swims over, interested in seeing what Azelf might have ... ... a formation that might be shaped like a pizza slice.

We'll have lunch in a bit, no worries.

q_v3HF|3 august 6
COLLECTED
2x pokéball
2x ability capsule
1x incense
1x tera shard

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
CLAMPERL (100 PD) - 50-55
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
TERA SHARD OF CHOICE - 86-90
BIG PEARL (150 PD) - 91-94
DYNAMAX CANDY - 95-99 can only be won ONCE.
MEGA STONE - 100 can only be won ONCE.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 19:06:18 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Fenelle is essentially dragged through the water by a Fuecoco in a plastic bubble, but it seems to work out alright so far. Dee does reel her in a little bit as Ralts taps Fenelle on der shoulder, presenting something he has found to dem.

OTu9Sx68
COLLECTED august 6
1x pokéball
1x level tutor
1x clamperl
2x form change
1x tera shard

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 19:11:13 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde puts another little treasure away, as Sylv catches their attention once more. It seems like their Sylveon got something to tell them, maybe a secret whispered from the friends he's just made? Either way, Lutgarde would always follow Sylv, and does so now as well.

qU1OKAYv august 6
COLLECTED
1x pokéball
1x clamperl
1x gachapon ticket
2x big pearl
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:23:10 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea's head burst out of the water, whipping her long, wet hair like a mermaid. Her latest haul was... a blue rock. It was actually a Clamperl in disguise, as she would later find out. For now, she placed it into the same nebulous storing space as the rest of her booty.

"This is fun! Ready to dive again, Whiskers?" The eccentric trainer beamed, and her Shiny Gyarados seemingly shared her enthusiasm, eagerly nodding its giant head.
//CLAMPERL DIVING - AUG 7

WbatyI3t

Collected Treasures

1x TM/TR
1x GACHAPON TICKET
1x ABILITY CAPSULE
1x MOVE TUTOR
1x SALAC BERRY
1x CLAMPERL (100 PD)
1x DYNAMAX CANDY

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,752 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 0:08:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]These depths were familiar. He'd scoured these waters before, in a previous life. In that life he'd made out like a bandit with his luck in these parts. Rowan trawled the surface of the sand, keeping his eye trained on anything shiny poking out of the shoal. [break][break]

This time would be just as lucrative, he could feel it.[break][break]

73c3_If0

[attr="class","rowwttag"]Reward: Blue Shard

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 0:12:11 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

"We're doing a good thing today, no need to be so sour," Yuina mused, almost laughing, goodness if he wasn't being dramatic. Picking up and spending the day out on the water, Yuina was certainly enjoying herself so far.[break]
Daikenki dipped his head into the water, something catching his eye, and he too plucked a Pokeball out of the water, dropping it into the bag they had for holding the things they found. Even he was doing his part and not making too much of a fuss over it.[break][break]
"Goran, wh-," she wondered first, she was never anything but kind to his Pokémon just like he was hers... but at remembering what the name belonged to, Yuina's skin crawled. She knew it was in the apartment, somewhere, all the time... Just lurking...[break][break]
"Oh there's something in the water there, look," she remarked, maybe he'd forget about it...
[break][break]

[break]
XU|2bM15

notes[break]
8/1- Mega Stone[break]
8/2- Egg Tutor[break]
8/3- Ability Capsule[break]
8/4- Salac Berry[break]
8/5- Pokeball[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
awards
81 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 1:46:31 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel marilyn"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

A battle between Frillish and Krabby was easily won for the prize- the shell pokemon now rested on the bottom of the sea floor as an empty husk, and in the ruthless tentacle creature's ribbons was nothing more than a sparkly yet petrified Clamperl. It enjoyed rolling around the soft body in the shell as it brought it to its master, plopping it into her curious palms as it resurfaced beside her.[break][break]

"My Grandmother used to tell me that finding these meant good luck," she smiled, placing it on a nearby towel she had claimed as her own, ".. we'll sell it and get you some treats once the tide goes in, Atticus. Now, dear, go and fetch Granny some more treasures."[break][break]

Delving into the depths once more, using its ribbon-like tendrils to propel it as fast as its little body could muster, it moved its search to a nearby reef. Inside there seemed to be fish, of course, but it was not here to make friends. It was here to make the inseparable duo rich. Catching a refracted light, it swam over to investigate- and perhaps pluck, if it wasn't too far wedged in.

[break][break]
PMvP6qxm

[break][break]
👻🔮 NOTES 🔮👻
[break]

🕷️ 8/2: SALAC BERRY[break]
🕷️ 8/3: CLAMPERL - ALREADY CASHED OUT[break]
🕷️ 8/6: this post, done 7:46 pm mst

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".marilyn"]--accent:#c577fc!important; --headercolor:#c577fc!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 1:57:31 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
Hm. Okay! This little thing of incense? Is completely torn apart. It's so badly damaged that she could barely even tell it was a thing of incense. She certainly couldn't tell based off the smell, given that any scent inside of it had long been washed out by the seawater.

"Um, Golisopod? Could you please be a little gentler next time?"

Wordlessly, said Golisopod turned around, and dove into the sea once more.

mg663uNT
EGG TUTOR
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 1:59:42 GMT
Shred Avatar
"...Quagsire, this is another Pokeball."

"Yep!"

"...You already got me a Pokeball."

"Yep!"

"...And I told you I didn't really need Pokeballs..."

"Yep!"

"...So why did you get me a second one?"

"Yep"

"...You sit back, buddy. I'll handle the diving from here."

kS2QH3v9
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 2:25:14 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
CLAMPERL DIVING

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Seems like twice in a row was enough for Salem to try to up his game against the younger froakie. Seems like he had to show the kid a thig or two about respect as he is able to find an object and get up first this time to show their trainer. Though rather than both go down again Aero seems to have other plans as he jumps onto the floatie their trainer was one to try and push their trainer off. [break][break]

The froakie wanting him to join.

[break][break]

[break][break]

ASMByt|0[break]

08/01 - Salac Berry [break]
08/02 - Pokeball [break]
08/04 - Pokeball [break]
08/05 - TM/TR [break]
08/06 - Gacha Ticket [break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 hr]color:#151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 2:46:55 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl

"Oh!?" He uttered the moment she said it, dipping into the water.

It was a brief dive however, his head slowly rising above the surface a moment later, looking disappointed.

"More plastic." He grumbled as he held up the pokeball he had acquired, a grumble in his throat as he wrapped his arms around Yuina's waist once again. "I want my matching mega stone."

Goran wouldn't be happy otherwise... and who knew what it might do then!

1y2t|vqZ

TL;DR:
-AUGUST 1: 2, Pokeball
-AUGUST 2: 30, Level tutor
-AUGUST 3: 10, Pokeball
-AUGUST 4: 35, TM/TR
-AUGUST 5: 18, pokeball
-AUGUST 6: 97, Dynamax candy

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 2:59:31 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

Summer fun.

Ah, a CD. Good to be back to form.

"Truly reprehensible..." The man muttered as he threw the CD into his basket, frowning. So much trash in these beautiful beaches... frustrating really.

Shaking his head with a sigh, the blonde prepared to get back into the water.

XuUfwy8s

TL;DR:
August 1: 96, Dynamax Candy
August 2: 83, Devolution Stone
August 3: 21, Pokeball
August 4: 74, Form Change
August 5: 39, Move Tutor
August 6: 10, pokeball

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited