awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 9:33:47 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Another Salac Berry?!" Andrea stared long and hard at the unassuming, green fruit, trying to decipher its mysteries.

What kind of secrets did the Salac hold? Could it truly reverse causality as some people alleged? Could it alter the future, or was the future set in stone? Could humans control their own fate, or did fate control them? And if the former was true, would that make them gods?

Too much philosophy, not enough diving. There was more treasure at the bottom of the sea waiting to be discovered.
//CLAMPERL DIVING - AUG 10

QyBtHtLZ

Collected Treasures

2x TM/TR
1x GACHAPON TICKET
1x ABILITY CAPSULE
1x MOVE TUTOR
2x SALAC BERRY
2x CLAMPERL (200 PD)
1x DYNAMAX CANDY

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 11:16:55 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Azelf seems to sense her thoughts there, and seems to do a little twirl, before simply going off on its own (hurriedly followed by Yuri). Seems like it wants to tell her that it's all better - but she still can't help but worry a little. Jon taps his bubble encouragingly, and she smiles and nods.

jYG8VBja august 10
COLLECTED
5x pokéball
2x ability capsule
1x incense
1x tera shard
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
CLAMPERL (100 PD) - 50-55
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
TERA SHARD OF CHOICE - 86-90
BIG PEARL (150 PD) - 91-94
DYNAMAX CANDY - 95-99 can only be won ONCE.
MEGA STONE - 100 can only be won ONCE.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 11:23:04 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde puts away another treasure that they've found amongst the waves, before joining up with Sylv and Noh again. Noh seems to have found something, too, and leads the way as the group follows.

Mt3nDAXW august 10
COLLECTED
2x pokéball
1x tm/tr
1x egg tutor
1x clamperl
1x gachapon ticket
1x form change
2x big pearl
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
CLAMPERL (100 PD) - 50-55
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
TERA SHARD OF CHOICE - 86-90
BIG PEARL (150 PD) - 91-94
DYNAMAX CANDY - 95-99 can only be won ONCE.
MEGA STONE - 100 can only be won ONCE.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 14:11:43 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Sitting atop his Walking Wake was proving to be more comfortable than expected. He didn't know what to expect from a Paradox of Suicune, but this one wasn't making it difficult for him to stay on its back, smoothly pushing itself along the water.

And its mane was comfortable to rest upon. Heck, he could even imagine getting lost in all the hair if he wasn't careful - or just needed a place to rest.

Though he'd save that test for when he didn't risk drowning.

uHXxQCQ7 Pokeball Acquired

Haul:
Devolution Stone x2
Level Tutor x1
Pokeball x3
Egg Tutor x1
TM/TR x1
Clamperl (keep) x1
Clamperl (sell) x1
close tab

played by

ceej

bash
he/they
twenty-seven
july 14
laverre, kalos
no
civillian
i just want to
get to know you
5'4" / 162 cm height
5'4" / 162 cm height
guess i didn't quite think it through
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bash
bastion blythe
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 14:54:30 GMT
bastion blythe Avatar
He wondered how the people who ran this event managed to shove some of these items in a Clamperl shell. There wasn’t overmuch room.

8I3etY2l
7 august forme change
10 august blue shard

close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
taste the strawberry sunscreen
see what it's like to be loved
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
to be alone, to be in love or to just be worth it?
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:03:00 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","portnight"]
[attr="class","body"]

I like the water, he was saying, in his head, like a mantra. Like if he could keep repeating it ad nauseum it would, like, be true. Eventually. [break][break] Because he did enjoy the ocean! He had just been seeing too much of it.
[break][break]
I like the water, I like the water, I really really like the water--

[break][break]
r6LFYEkd

[break][break]
[break]
7 august tm/tr [break]
10 august level tutor

TAGS [break]
NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".portnight"]--accent:#50B2C0;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
SUPER GRAPHIC ULTRA MODERN
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
packed lunch, school crush, bus home and play sonic
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:16:08 GMT
avery jones Avatar
She turned it into a little game. She’d dive down, get a clam, then swim back up and bop Squirter like some sort of button or diving bell, yell “HONK!”, and then dive again.

It would keep her entertained, if only for a little bit.

UjAGlt7o

7 august tm/tr
10 august pokeball

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:24:00 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

For the moment that Doug ducked into the water again to pull up something that was drifting around them, Yuina worked to make sure that the bag they were using to carry everything was secure. Daikenki had been making his own contributions, handing her another disc of sorts that he held in his teeth.[break][break]
Leaned back a bit on her arms, hands smoothed over Daikeni's fur, Yuina watched as Doug came back towards her in the water, settling himself on her legs.[break]
"Oh, just like that we're all done with the cryptic warnings," she gave a wry smile, reaching out to gently take his head into her hands. Her thumbs brushed along the back of his jaw, nails scratching softly, light, over pulse points beneath his ears as she pulled him forward and leaned in a bit herself.[break][break]
"But sure, let's go, I'm sure there's plenty more for us to find, like your mega stone," Yuina returned, pushing them both forward a bit as she slid off from Daikenki's back and ducked into the water, searching for her next pull.
[break][break]

[break]
5Ql419|r

notes[break]
8/1- Mega Stone[break]
8/2- Egg Tutor[break]
8/3- Ability Capsule[break]
8/4- Salac Berry[break]
8/5- Pokeball[break]
8/6- Pokeball[break]
8/7- TM/TR[break]
8/8- Tera Shard[break]
8/9- Move Tutor[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:49:35 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]He passed the first item he’d retrieved off to Cymbalon for her to play with-- she liked to chase it around and blap it with her tongue-- and dove for a second.
[break][break]
bE7DeTCJ

[break][break]
[break]
7 august 1x pokeball
[break]
10 august big pearl

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 17:15:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Luckily for the ambassador, this activity was the most stress-free and it was a good way to bond with one of her water types. The Totodile followed after Elise in the water where Vivian helps with getting one of the Clamperl out of another cave and bringing it to her trainer. Elise carries the Clamperl back up tot he surface and she'll open up the clam Pokemon in order for her Totodile to see what they'll get![break][break]

3RbslMv5

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

Rolls done:
August 1: Ability Capsule[break]
August 2: TM/TR[break]
August 3: Level Tutor[break]
August 4: Pokeball[break]
August 6: Blue Shard[break]
August 7: Incense[break]
August 8: Tera Shard (Grass)[break]
August 9: Big Pearl[break]
August 10: Pokeball[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

yuen

Mo, The Collector
she/her, any
thirty-three
May 5
lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
linguist, story collector
civilian
listening
to the world's heartbeat.
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 17:29:00 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morrighancahill"]
[attr="class","body"]

By the time she comes up for air another time, the Chatot is flying idle circles, too bored to wait for her trainer's return. It suits Morrighan just fine, allowing her to observe a few other divers before she decides that she could do with another dive herself. She feels how the tip of her fingers turn wrinkly from all the water, but it's of no concern in this moment.

vd_uzq0M[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 10th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Form Change, 1x Pokéball, 1x Gachapon Clamperl, 1x Steel Tera Shard

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".morrighancahill"]--accent:#56658F;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 17:32:23 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Gotchu!" Vespa grins when she comes up next, just in the moment that Grookey seems to have opened his eyes, too, and she bops his nose with a soft smile. "Tired of counting? Then how about we play another game? Hmm ... let's see, show me something pink when I come back, right? Don't cry now, you big baby!" And before she can react to his reaction, she's back under again.

6z|Lut3O[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 10th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Dynamax Candy, 1x Level Tutor, 1x Gachapon Clamperl 100PD, 2x Pokéball, 1x Egg Tutor

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 18:40:13 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Another CD, mysteriously intact despite being waterlogged. There were a lot of famous musicians in Hoenn, weren't there? And so many of them at the top of the League.[break][break]

s0NZRRVA

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
2x level tutor, 1x clamperl, 1x pokeball, 1x salac berry, 1x tm/tr, 1x tera shard choice, 1x blue shard

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 21:15:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Environmentalists were wrong. The sea was not filled with microplastics; it was filled with Technical Machines! Seriously, who kept yeeting these things into the water?

"Maybe we're finally gonna be able to teach you Hyper Beam." Andrea told her Gyarados, while rubbing the serpent's red scales.

Too bad those sea litterers were not as gung-ho about tossing Kasib Berries in there. That would have been extra helpful.
//CLAMPERL DIVING - AUG 11

U0VkhKJH

Collected Treasures

1x POKEBALL
2x TM/TR
1x GACHAPON TICKET
1x ABILITY CAPSULE
1x MOVE TUTOR
2x SALAC BERRY
2x CLAMPERL (200 PD)
1x DYNAMAX CANDY

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 23:16:36 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The pearl was certainly the crown jewel of El's haul so far - but they wouldn't question the capsule they found next, either! It was a good find in its own right, one that they would happily add to the pile.
aHeuyrtJ
Prior Prizes: x3 Pokeballs, x1 Clamperl, x1 Salac Berry, x1 Form Change, x1 TM/TR, x1 Big Pearl (150 PD), x1 Ability Capsule
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP