Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Oh, brave souls who dare to dream. Dearest brave souls who dare to roll the die. The courage they display with all their chest will surely become fuel that sparks the same hope in many others.[break][break]

She too, must do the same. Whistling to her Mantine, she runs into the waves. It's time to believe and face the ocean's fury.[break][break]

[break]

D9d2hsut
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]slateport beach
[attr="class","eris103"]mantine surfing
[attr="class","eris103"]5000 pts
[break]
NOTES
MAGIKARP SPLASH
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 11:19:18 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Belatedly, Cass realises she hasn't even answered before. Her eyes scan the crowd for her friend, before she waves and shouts, "Wanna get lunch together later?"

But before she could hear the reply, her Mantine eagerly carries her to the next wave !!

PRIMARINA TWIST 10
g1192m4g
6k pts
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 11:24:34 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Without resting, Lutgarde and their Mantine would brace the waves again after another failed attempt, eager to try again and again to eventually suceed!! Hopefully !! But they're optimistic about every attempt.

MAGIKARP SPLASH 10
qQWj7Fyn
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 14:14:02 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
If there was anything Uxie had learned, it was that it shouldn't get too used to doing the same move over and over again. Twice in a row was fine, but a third would likely end in failure.

As for why - it seemed luck was a fickle mistress.

So for its next move, it'd go for an easier move - and Lanturn 360.

5NJDmtgP Attempting Lanturn 360

Point Count:
6750pts
close tab

played by

ceej

bash
he/they
twenty-seven
july 14
laverre, kalos
no
civillian
i just want to
get to know you
5'4" / 162 cm height
5'4" / 162 cm height
guess i didn't quite think it through
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bash
bastion blythe
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 14:56:41 GMT
bastion blythe Avatar
Well, that was a big bupkis. He as sure his face was red from slamming into the water.

He shook the moisture out of his hair and tried again. Let it never be said he was a quitter.

"Magikarp Splash?"

SRpVbisS
points total 0

close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
taste the strawberry sunscreen
see what it's like to be loved
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
to be alone, to be in love or to just be worth it?
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:04:36 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","portnight"]
[attr="class","body"]
Mantine Surfing seems fun, Porter thought, with excitement, until he wiped out the first twelve times and landed on his face.
[break][break]
“There’s gotta be a trick to this!” he yelled at the sky, after his, like, sixtieth fall-off.
[break][break]
“Magikarp Splash!”
[break][break]
ZfUkpyD0

POINTS 0 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".portnight"]--accent:#50B2C0;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
SUPER GRAPHIC ULTRA MODERN
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
packed lunch, school crush, bus home and play sonic
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:18:13 GMT
avery jones Avatar
She was crusted in salt, she couldn’t feel her right arm, and she felt fairly assured she was turning red from all the sun. but by god she was going to land this stupid magikarp splash.

SEfzdDZC

points 0

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,828 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:25:35 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

All she had to do was wait, and sure enough as karma would have it, he always came right back to where they were after falling through the waves at the attempt of the Magikarp Splash. Yuina was starting to feel a little bad... for all of his efforts he was really trying very hard, and she did want him to land it, even just the once. But part of the fun was pushing each other, she'd learned that from him such a long time ago now it seemed.[break][break]
"I hate to be the one to tell you, but you're not going to make it to the finish line if you keep tripping," Yuina remarked, sitting back on her mantine for the moment.[break][break]
"Why don't you cut yourself a break maybe and try one of the other tricks? Or are you just that committed now," she wondered with a laugh. Either way, as long as he was having fun, that was truly all there was to it, but goodness if he wasn't as stubborn as he was smug and confident.[break]
The next wave was coming in, and Yuina situated on her mantine to keep at it, hoping to score again and land another Primarina Twist.
[break][break]

[break]
DbPLBT89

notes[break]
Primarina Twist![break]
Total: 3000[break]
1, 2, 3[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:31:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
The Shellder accompanies the ambassador into Mantine Surfing. Elise hadn't tried the Magikarp Splash right yet, but she was convinced that she could do it for the sake of doing the harder trick. With precise movements in the air on riding the saddled Mantine, she'll jump back down towards the Mantine on the water.[break][break]

MV0D6gMQ

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

♔ Attempting the Magikarp Splash![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:51:15 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Yeah, the Magikarp Splash was just as tricky as he remembered it being.

sX0EpP5s

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
POINTS 0

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 17:41:31 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

It seems as if she still has no luck whatsoever, making her grumble to herself before she hears the familiar voice again. "Sure! YO!" she yells across the waves towards , unsure if she has been heard or not. But she'll drag the other to lunch whatsoever, it's just a matter ... "Let me just nail this trick first-" And with a solute salute to the Falinks Squad, Vespa goes right back to it!

ZGLf44PZ[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Total: 6000pts[break]
Attempt: August 9th[break]
Trick: Primarina Twist (50 - 100) (1000pts)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 18:41:59 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Finally, the phone call comes to an end.[break][break]

It's only been a few hours but she feels like she's been surfing forever. When was she going to score high enough for Angus to be satisfied?[break][break]

"PRIMARINA TWIST, dattebayo."[break][break]

Qzq0tdA8

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
5k points

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
Somebody in this world is glad you were born... never forget that.
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 21:37:58 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
This time her crash comes down even harder than the first, letting out a frustrated scream underwater before she surfaces again.

[break][break]
The Mantine swims up to her once it notices her and within moments she's back in the saddle, clutching the edge furiously. With a resolved pat she turns the Mantine back towards the waves.

[break][break]
"We're trying that again! Let's go!"

[break][break]
b5tOPlFz

[break][break]

+ Attempting Magikarp Splash! again (5000)[break]
+ Total points: 0[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
650 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 23:55:09 GMT
Ettie Avatar
The trick immediately after this would, as well, end up a success - Ettie having a gigglefit as she pulls it off. Again, again! She was looking forward to continue spinning about in the air, just like that!
Primarina Twist
WCLApdgi
4000/8000 Points
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 1:11:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Another day, another attempted trick. He offers Flapjack a treat and a greeting. "Ready to jump, Flapjack?" He asked with a small grin. The Mantine splashed its flippers excitedly before Mint junped on its back. He made sure his gear was on right, snd settled into his seat before giving the order. "C'mon, one more try. Over-the-gyarados!!"

N7r|ZO57

point total:

- 8/1 magikarp splash bby | 99 | ✔️
- 8/9 over-the-gyarados | 33 | ❌
- 8/10 over-the-gyarados | ?? |

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB