part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 2:15:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 04 ISSUE 01 / SEPTEMBER 2020 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

WAR DECLARED BY HOENN; EVACUATIONS ORDERED

WRITTEN BY VALERIE KINSEY
MAUVILLE CITY — Evacuations have been issued for every coastline city in Hoenn as war is declared against the invading aliens. Called Megalopolans, League intel has discovered that they have been secretly mounting their attack in surrounding islands, and that they plan to push into the mainland in a couple of weeks.

In response, the League has ordered mass migrations of populations to Mauville City and in settlements around Mt. Chimney, Lavaridge, Verdanturf and Fallarbor. Flights to other regions have been made available; however, such arrangements are expected to close soon as travel becomes more and more restricted.

The League has asked all Hoenn citizens to flee at the sight of any ultra wormhole, ultra beast, or Megalopolan and to contact authorities immediately. Megalopolans are considered highly dangerous and will attack on sight, especially if one possesses Pokemon.

League Cadets and 's Rangers have mobilized forces in response to the threat, while fortifications have been built around the region. Conscription will not occur. Resources from Benoit Armaments, Silph Co., Devon Corp., and Lupin Inc. will supply Hoenn's defense effort alongside reinforcements from Galar.

Further updates will be issued via television broadcast and phone, while Commissioner Goode intends to hold daily conferences to inform the public. In a recent interview with The HNN, Goode has said, "I am struck with the resilience of the Hoenn people. We've been through much hardship. Much war. We've been through many things, and we will get through this too."

SLATEPORT PRISON BREAK: JULES COTILLARD MISSING

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
SLATEPORT CITY - On Tuesday, as Slateport's inmates were being evacuated to another correctional facility toward Mauville City, several convicts attempted to escape their caravan. League Officers were quick to act, retrieving several prisoners before they could flee too far.

However, Jules Cotillard (pictured right), a criminal infamous for the creation of the shiny machine and for operating black market transactions, has escaped. League officials are currently searching for the fugitive during routine military exercises.

His escape comes after questioning conducted by the League about the Megalopolan attack. Cotillard has been known to have conducted experiments in Mossdeep Space Center, under a partnership between Alola's Aether Foundation and Mossdeep Astrophysics. League Officials believe that Cotillard was responsible for the brief creation of an ultra wormhole within Mossdeep Space Center using mega stones and the same technology as the shiny machine.

League Officers ask that if you see Jules Cotillard anywhere, that you do not approach. Instead, please report his appearance to the authorities.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 2:21:36 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
EKANSEYES //
It will be over soon, I can't let them just take my home.

close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
streamer (retired pro gamer)
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
Up, up, down, down, forward, back, A, B
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 17:10:09 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
gg  //
wooowzers 
i chose the perf time to travel to hoenn
lel /s
wtf are ultra beasts tho???
they sound like some super lame video game bosses 
/all GLHF 

@evelyn omg eevee bby!! forgot you recently got here too!! 
we needa meet up. yknow. if the world doesnt end or smthing like that.
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 19:11:28 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
ROUNDBOY //
pls be aware that if u see a bug-eyed freak, that may not be an alien. that's an escaped criminal. it's just his glasses. lol who would wears those.
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 23:13:59 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar
BOWLBASAUR //
Uhhhhh, aliens are attacking Hoenn? I-is there a reason we're not more alarmed by this? This has to be a prank or a misprint...

BOWLBASAUR //
Holy shit it's not a misprint.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 23:26:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
SwordsDancer666 //
We will not fall to the alien menace! Hoenn has been through too much to fall now!
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2020 7:40:36 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
scarlet.eyed.bish //
What the fuck is going on why is there an escaped convict running loose amidst these evacuation orders? Won’t someone do anything to get ‘im back in jail?!
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
hnn - volume 4 issue 1
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 18:55:08 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
IMPOSTEROSCAR //
Whales and Tails closing is the greatest tragedy to ever afflict this nation. Fuck these aliens man.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce