Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Creativity Badge [Petalburg]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 3:43:12 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Welcome to Petalburg City Gym, run solely by and maintained by his plethora of Bug Pokemon. While the whole gym is a repaired, and modified, giant warehouse the plants inside thrive thanks to the bug pokemon that Billi allows to roam free inside. Large tree trunks, dead and alive coat the insides of the gym, with many bushes, flowers, fruits, vegetables, anything that would sustain a pokemon. While the outside remains open for the pokemon to come and go, the gym itself holds nothing of value, besides connecting to Billi’s home, that is parallel to the gym.

Being a new gym leader, and not from the city itself, most of the city and people entering gym give him a starch of disapproval, even if his peers may agree with the choice. That said the gym is designed to make battles possible, it is not what enjoys to do! Below is what offers within his gym. Afterwards he heals your pokemon and offers a meal, and if you have no where to stay, a free space in his house, a warm bed and the like. Your pokemon don’t have to remain in their pokeballs!

Traditional: 3v3. The two sides will battle with three pokemon on each side. No swapping and teams are premade. Additionally the whole GYM is the battlefield. Battles that use highly destructive moves must be held outside away from other buildings. A loss doesn’t mean you won’t receive the badge. The more creative you use your pokemon the better! If you impress you’ll receive the badge, or defeat him. Additionally you’ll have the option to choose pokemon, to match the stages you are bringing in. I.E cleffa (s1) -> scatterbug (s1).

Non-Traditional 1: Bug round up! tag 6 of his pokemon and you have to find them, and bring them to the “nest” and keep them there! Once all six are in the nest you win! BUT! They aren’t easy to find, nor are they easy to keep in the nest! You have until 10pm to complete this challenge.

Non-Traditional 2: Construct Something! will give you a theme and it’s your job to make that theme a reality with whatever you can find in the gym! You may use your pokemon however you like! Even using them for resources, ethically. Any unethical actions will result in an instant loss.

Non-Traditional 3: Get the Bells (inspired by naruto) your job is to steal three bells from ! However YOU have to take the bells from without harming him or anyone else. Pokemon are free to use their moves as long as they show withstraint! Just as pokemon are allowed to trap you in webs and honey, and among other things! To pass you must either get all the bells from OR at the least give him a fun time!

Non-Traditional 4: Drag It Up! Being a Drag Queen Billi does like to perform! And heck if you’re the type of person, Billi can help put you in drag for a drag show! And have a good time! It’s all meant to be light fun and expand upon yourself! Granted you have to make your garment with but he provides the materials! Your drag attire must be inspired by one of your pokemon! accepts all forms of drag! Just have fun! Or if your a seasoned queen, your job will be to put some queer, or curious youth into drag for the first time, and make a garment inspired by their favorite pokemon.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 4:54:45 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
of course valerio has to take the nontrad 4 being the drag royalty that she is
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 5:25:42 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
non-traditional match #2 w/  
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 22:31:40 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
pencil for a traditional battle whenever you are ready plz
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 1:35:35 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
non-trad 4. Fuck me up, I'll bring my own Leavanny.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:20:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
would like to sign up for non-trad number 1! Time to learn how to show restraint collecting bug-types!