part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 0:55:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 04 ISSUE 04 / FEBRUARY 2020 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

TEAM ROCKET RETURNS TO HOENN

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
EVER GRANDE CITY — Team Rocket has revealed itself to have returned during a press conference held by the League. The announcement comes after Commissioner Dahlia Goode announces the Avatar Quality and Universal Action (AQUA) Intiative, a force designed to help protect Hoenn from threats domestic, international and universal. The AQUA Initiative would be comprised of "Avatars," humans who have been bestowed extraordinary powers from powerful Pokemon. However, critics of the League have espoused the belief that such an Initiative may reveal hostile forces with such abilities, or fail to control Avatars should they go astray.

The Boss of the organization, Declan Walsh, addressed League officials in a pre-recorded video that interrupted the conference. He criticized the League's inability to properly protect Hoenn, while revealing footage of the Team Rocket controlled region of Kanto. The video showcased the everyday life of Kantonian citizens.

Walsh criticized the League, suggesting that they have failed the Hoenn people. Before leaving, the Rocket Boss has suggested that their organization would retake the region to provide security to all Hoennites and has offered to those interested, an invitation to their cause.

Subsequently, the League has issued a statement, saying, "WE CONDEMN TEAM ROCKET'S ATTEMPT TO INSTIGATE FEAR AND MAYHEM WITHIN THE REGION. HOENN WILL NEVER SURRENDER ITSELF TO THIS TERRORIST GROUP. ONE THAT HAS VISIBLY ATTACKED EVERY SEAT OF GOVERNMENT, EVERY CITIZEN, AND EVERY POKEMON. PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUTHORITIES SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER TEAM ROCKET AND DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THEM."

Several days later, ex-Champion Bailey Cooper has stepped down from her Champion seat. Her abilities as Groudon avatar have disappeared under curious circumstances, rendering her ill. In her place, be serving as Hoenn's Champion, a man who has taken down the older Rocket before.

Soon, the League plans to issue invitations to all known Avatars to the AQUA Initiative. With the threat of Team Rocket, experts say that the League may utilize Avatars to combat the Team Rocket threat alongside any other threats such as Ultra Beasts.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 1:28:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
DrM //
As a native Kantonian, I can confirm the LIES Declan Walsh spat about the state of things. DON'T BELIEVE THEIR BULLSHIT!!
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 1:46:26 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
@1379869735 //
HNN posting shit about Hoenn then giving us a lowkey Sinnoh tourism ad? LOL the shade
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 1:48:34 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
@realfernandosilph //
i make 2 much money off exploiting the shit out of this region to let some other cucks do it
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Playing hard to get
With a time traveler
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 4:08:08 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
StrawhatNet//
Who the fuck would believe anything Rocket says after Slateport, Verdanturf and Fallarbor? Heck, if someone somehow missed those, because they a are goddamned Dwebble and live under a bloody rock, how about the thousands of refugees from Kanto?

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 13:13:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
BootyPillow //
we should give rocket a chance. can't fuck it up any worse than the league already has
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 21:27:06 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
hoenn_hero //
don't worry everyone, your friendly neighborhood hero pokkenger won't let team rocket run around doing whatever they like with our fair region. we're too tough to let that happen right?!
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 21:38:56 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
@theofficialpokemart //
in these trying times, we regret to inform you that delivery charges at the poke mart will be increasing to ensure that our couriers are paid fairly in this new, dangerous climate. we hope you understand and we look forward to continuing being of service to the region.
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 15:51:26 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar
BOWLBASAUR //
It was kinda cool of Team Rocket to admit they actually still exist.

Settled a lot of bets. Validated a lot of conspiracy theorists.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 18:09:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
SwordsDancer666 //
Rocket managing to find new leadership after Silas bought it? I mean, who saw that coming!?

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
hnn - volume 4 issue 4
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 15:09:06 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
Delibirdy_Boy //
it's been four years since i've seen my home and family. this is the only league that has publicly stood against the coup in kanto. when are the other regions going to get involved?