4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 2:24:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Skyler’s sharp words drew a quick, tickled jump of Lulu’s eyebrows, paired with a devious grin that saw the edge clearer than anyone else in the room—except maybe . The desired effect had been achieved. Maybe she was just here to be inflammatory.

That could be fun sometimes, and she was angry as hell.

A short laugh cracked from her chest at the quickness with which the two shots were grabbed, then another, and two more, and whatever was left sloshed in her hands. She took two. “Cheers!” And set the glasses down on the table, noting ’s boots.

Manners, eh?” She smirked at and then back towards silver. “Can't be talkin' about this one!” One last shot was raised with a dark grin, teeth bared. “To you, Blondie. Wouldn't have you any other way.”

She downed it. As the head ranger moved past, she took a seat (not his)—out of arm’s length, but tables were easily leapt over. Times had proven this before.

Lulu made no move towards , for now—not even eye contact. She was stuck on something that had been before, and would be long after the falsities of his love. Primal versus plastic.

ZnG3eSN3

total: 297 - 92 = 205 + 112 = 317
threads: x x x x x x x
····
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 3:36:56 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He missed the heat of 's gaze as started letting out his inner diva again.

Sénon had long since lost the urge to roll his eyes at it. Adrian was a friend, he found it charming when the musician got in his 'performer bag'. The truth of it was that every man in the Game family could pay bass but Sénon was out of practice and who really had the time to commit to a band anyway.

Still, the names were nice, if not a bit off. "I'd have gone with; Gameboy, Graves, Gorgeous and Golden."

The popular archetypes of any music group. The wildcard, the spiritual, the prettyboy, and the frontman.

He sipped his drink six times over.

6maZEqxI

Maybe they could at least make fake band Holiday cards or something.

·····
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 7:09:17 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I guess I jus' don' like nicknames," Adrian admitted.

"Thanks," a flushed Adrian would respond to Sam before they paced away. Tipping back his cup, it dribbled at the corners of his mouth before he sat it back down with a clank. This continues in relative silence while Rowan remains mostly unresponsive, perhaps intimidated by the crowds and strangers. "Everything alright, Row?"

lkS6ITBZ

After jabbing them in the side for a response, Adrian turns back to Senon. "So how's yer placement lookin'? You topping the leaderboards?" Adrian wasn't anywhere close, but the experience itself wasn't something one could turn down. Even so he's reminded of his disappointing streak of losses, sloshing around his drink before taking several long swigs in idle contemplation. I'll win the next one...

He drank to the silent pledge as well.

WASTED WAILORD [-20] (240 PREVIOUS)

(240) + 31 + 0 + 43 + 30 + 0 = 344
····
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 16:55:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
drinking party[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beach party but with a whole bunch of alcoholics!

She's not a good fixer, but she can most certainly listen to the plights of others when they simply wish to speak. She knows he's trying to push her away in some form and she doesn't allow for it without good reason. Instead, she gives him a smile, humming softly as she places Mercury on the counter and takes the apple juice offered by the bartender.
[break][break]
"I'll pinky promise not to tell and if I break it, Reshiram will burn this tongue off so I never lie again."
[break][break]
It's somewhat nostalgic, being able to chant such childish promises once more. And yet, the singsong nature of such pinky promises does nothing to dampen how seriously she takes them. So she listens, following Jayden's finger to the source that causes him such heartache.
[break][break]
Chu-e, her dearest pa.
[break][break]
A taken man.
[break][break]
But she listens. She's not here to break the spirit of a drunken man. Instead, she takes a sip of her juice, her legs idly kicking air as she tries to think.
[break][break]
"He's really nice... Is that what you like about him?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 17:10:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","heartbeat"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","title"]
can you feel my heart

[attr="class","main"]

pinky promise?

[break][break] he blinks, then smiles as his pinky finger curls around the younger girl's. ah. so that's what she meant. he would have to ask her late about the context of this promise, wondering if they were bound by something deeper than childhood promises.

[break][break] ah. if he would remember it.

[break][break] "you can tell," he bubbles, going back on his word. it's not like anyone would care. he pauses, inclining his head towards her, and dropping his arm. "just not him."

[break][break] but would care either?

[break][break] jayden shifts, bringing his glass to his lips again. the glass clicks around the edge — it's almost gone.

[break][break] he finds himself staring down at the glass with what is probably longer than necessary, only blinking when he realizes that has spoken again. he turns to her, shifting in his seat.

[break][break] softly, "yeah. i think so."

[break][break] a pause lingers between them before he says. "did... did you know, there's a fable about luvdisc?" he thinks of it again. the shimmer of heart-shaped gold. the lines of a computer screen. the beat of a thudding heart. soulmates. "they say that if someone gives you a luvdisc, you'll be soulmates." his fingers touch the rim of the glass.

[break][break] "turns out, that's not always true."

[break][break]

KWVdipV2

+10 BP [break]
total: 558[break][break]

COMPLETED[break]

+ confess a secret due to intoxication [break][break]

LIGHTWEIGHT LUDICOLO [break][break]

1. pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/12413/got-secret (-5)

[newclass=".heartbeat"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#2B2B2B; color:#eee; padding-bottom:10px; border:15px solid #232323; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat"]--accent:#4d18c2; --speech:#9d7bf3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat b"]color:var(--speech); font:12px/12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; color:var(--speech)[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/sstkZZQ/image.png); background-size:102%; height:250px; border-top:20px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .main"]text-transform:lowercase; border-top:1px solid #232323; font:11px roboto; margin:40px 40px 20px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent); padding:15px 20px 30px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .main::first-line"]font:11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--speech); font-weight:600; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .title"]font:italic 25px/15px 'Abril Fatface'; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000; background:#fff; color:#4d18c2; padding:10px; position:absolute; top:260px; width:400px; margin-left:45px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Quicksand|Abril+Fatface]

····
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 17:35:41 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

The stranger's rather smooth and confident, but Zahra knows that some are simply creations of intoxication.
[break][break]
"Zahra." She returns the greeting with a smile of her own, taking the hand as she lingers on the given name. "I'm pretty sure we've crossed paths at ranger get-togethers, just never quite talked."
[break][break]
Though she remains somewhat cautious when accepting drinks from others, her upbringing reminds her that it's rude to simply decline an offer without good reason. So she takes it just this once, sneaking a few sip if only to buy a little time for herself.
[break][break]
"Guess I'm glad we're finally getting a chance to speak now. I rarely get to meet someone as bold as you~"
[break][break]
l7qL5j1F

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

total: 192 + 308 = 500 (+10 BP)[break][break]

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
····
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 18:01:59 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
Oh? She was a ranger?

[break][break] Honestly, Mila was not one for mingling at those stuffy parties. There were too many people like who just wanted to talk about work. Though, she was fairly sure she would have notice a cutie like if given the chance.

[break][break] She beams. "Well, then. The feeling's mutual. I'm glad to finally be able to talk to you now." Her gaze twinkles, leaning close. "how do you like my boldness, then?"

[break][break] Mila tilts her head towards the other, batting her eyelashes. She sips her drink thoughtfully.

[break][break]

sk_as8hc

[break][break]

TOTAL: 33

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#e079cc; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 18:08:02 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

Yo the hell's goin' on 'ere

"The hell's going on 'ere?" Said Doug as he arrived unreasonably late to the mayhem, yoinking five beer mugs as he walked past several stalls.

He had no idea of who was here or where were they yet, but with any luck someone he knew would see him, cause drinking alone was pretty bloody pathetic.

"Where's everybody anyway?" He muttered as he glanced around blindly, slurping from one of several mugs while walking in circles.

SEASONED SHUCKLER
I'll Make a Sailor out of you [feat. ]
Doug vs Skyler [Because of course it was Skyler]
Devil Children [Feat. ]
Mu8BD0wC

230 - 50 = 180 DRUNK POINTS

+5 BP!

····
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 18:31:53 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
she was not a party girl.

but it didn't stop her from admiring the tension in the crowd. "it seems like a fight may break out" Siobhan remarks, leaning back to Evette when Amor did not react at first "I wonder who'll start it?"

the woman who came in, the dark haired lady ( ), seems to pull drama from the depths. she watches the reactions of the bar's inhabitants, wondering if someone would throw a punch or start some sort of trouble.

if not, fine. but it would be boring if not.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

total BP; 30
5/6 to count
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 0:27:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Hmm?” Rowan admittedly had been distracted during Adrian’s conversation with his companion, looking towards his boyfriend with some small embarrassment. “Sorry, I’ve got my mind on some things.” The invasion of Sootopolis was getting closer and there were many things to consider, including his best friend and ex-fiancee that currently lived in the city.

“Don’t need to worry about me.” He leaned up and placed a kiss on the cheek of Adrian before sliding his cup across the table and bringing the drink to his lips. There wasn’t much reason to celebrate when everyone he knew could end up dead in a matter of weeks. “You doing okay? You’re looking a little wasted, babe.”

|DqUrIW6

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 8:25:48 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Rowan's lips only left him feeling warmer than even his drink had, causing him to lavish them with his own puckered pair, planting them firmly to theirs for what seemed many intimate moments before pulling away with a telltale reluctance as his lungs inflated with a gasp.

"Nothin' I can't handle, babe," he murmured, blatantly reeking of the booze on his breath.

Though his stomach burned and his movements seemed impaired, he was otherwise in full control of his faculties. Which meant he had an inkling as to what was bothering Row, which only added to Adrian's own troublesome thoughts, try as he may to suppress them. "Just remember I'm right here... I'm not goin' nowheres." A promise.

A firm squeeze brought Rowan a tad closer to him yet, before he relinquished his grip to partake of the next set of drinks, regaling Senon in the events of his latest few matches and listening to the details of theirs in earnest.

zkZetXD7

WASTED WAILORD [-20] (344 TOTAL)

344 + 26 + 0 + 0 + 41 + 0 = 411
····
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 14:18:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
It seemed that everyone was close to the end of their evening, so, as much as she desired to stay and cause some sort of fuss, the belligerence around her left little room for more chaos.

Giving a dissatisfied click of her tongue and a huff, she removed herself from the chair, and from the table, and slunk off into the crowd, finding five more shots and finding others to down them with.

|PJ6lMfD

total: 493
threads: linking soon...
····
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 19:59:15 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

In the time it had taken Lars to secure a third bottle of tequila, he realized that—well, maybe she was busy.

And he had nothing to lose at this point, so…

Blinking as he was offered a random shot from someone passing by, he then downed it before wondering—yeah, really, what the shit did he have to lose? It was just one night after all.

Who knew what the hell he was planning in his head. As the cogs began to turn, he was offered two more shots—and downed those in short order as well.

He didn’t get a reply back from Jess, so she may’ve been busy or elsewhere, but then again they weren’t really seeing each other, right? Right?

Shit, maybe he’d need a little more liquid courage…

And then saw someone who was—well, maybe not occupied. Who knew, though?

Wandering over to where was seated, he then cracked the seal open from the bottle of tequila he had with him and grabbed two clean shot glasses before pouring one out and sliding it to the other guy, and taking another shot.

Looks like ’s request for more anejo would have to wait a bit.

“You lookin’ a little grumpy there. Have some tequila, might loosen you up,” he offered as he poured himself another shot before knocking it back.

“…are you busy after this shit dies down, by any chance?”

Okay, it was definitely the tequila talking at this point.

gc5DkDz2

shot total: 813 + 60 = 873 (new total)

wasted wailord bonus hella: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x

prompt complete: try to pick someone up for the evening! (and watch his ass fail terribly HAHAHAHAHAHA)

@ppl tagged up in post

····
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 22:31:38 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The alcohol hit him harder than he probably realized considering just a second or two later it was 's conversational stimuli Sénon missed out on finally catching the likes of across the way.

He didn't avert his eyes, despite his aloof behavior during their beach battle earlier today.

Taking the last five sips it took to finish his Rum Island Iced Tea he savored the splashing of sweets and bitters on his tongue.

He wasn't going to go talk to her, but he couldn't just ignore her either. He did find it strange she seemed to be so familiar with so many big names and heavy hitters of Hoenn.

How long had she been back around exactly?

He enjoyed the sight of her while she faced away from him, still hours later bewildered by the "new Lulu".

It was only in this moment studying her face and looking into the jaded color of her 'side-eye' that he realized he clearly had a type and it showed in the lineup of his paramours.

(green hair), (green eyes, apparently), (green eyes), and (green hair and eyes!) hell @tallulah was his right hand rather than a paramour and even she fit the profile.

Was he really so predictable?

The thought of it seemed to make his stomach flip but as his mouth salivated with bitter aftertastes he remembered how many shots he'd taken less than twenty minutes ago.

6qV4Bj8x

····
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 23:07:02 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
As his eyes settled away from Rowan back to Senon, he noticed their lingering gaze on Lulu, wondering what there was between them. He would've guessed it was a longing gaze, though he'd never known the man to be shy. Taking a drink he decided to try and engage her personally.

SkwyZQMa

Regardless, he knew her personally, and wouldn't hesitate to call her over. "Lulu! Over here," he'd wave her over, slouched over in his chair. He'd gesture to the vacant seats before returning to his drink.

WASTED WAILORD [-20] (411 TOTAL)

411 + 21 + 34 + 29 + 68 + 17 = 580
····
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP