part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 18:10:47 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
feeling a bit lightheaded, Siobhan gives a nod. she did not drink much - except for coffee - so she did not trust herself not to reply just yet. a few shots were given to her, on her orders, for the bar was going to close soon. she drank them in quick succession.

but the last one almost slipped through her hands, spilling a small stain on one Amor Rose. she quickly reigned it in before the whole shot glass was emptied, promptly swallowing the fifth shot. "sorry" she says to the man, leaning over on her stool haphazardly "that expensive suit not ruined, is it?" she smirks.

&
promopt; spill your drink on another!
[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
gzI|WNQV
total; 390 - 5 = 385

-5 from roll due to x
total BP so far; 30
····
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:27:31 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]pale digits traced against flushed skin. the pair of blue eyes lingering with a glaze that spoke measures to his current state. to him — he simply felt fuzzy. the most well—defined moment a giddy feeling that swarmed within him like a thousand butterflies.

alex had taken a few drinks. currently sipping at another that had been offered his way and although it hadn't been for good intentions, he'd been swept aside by the festive atmosphere. the stranger lastly taking aim with one arm slipping over the waist. the hushed invitation creeping into his ear. one that wasn't quite unfamiliar. however — alex merely scoffed at the other before withdrawing from the seating, taking his drink with him. the sudden stand wielding a lack of balance as he stumbled and then fell towards the ground. lacking of any form of aid — the face came first.

"o—ouch." he'd groan, partly leaning up.

bUSY5kAw

@open! prompt; fall or lose your balance due to being drunk.

[googlefont=M PLUS Rounded 1c:300,400]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 14:01:49 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Aimless wandering had him three more swallows into the rest of his drink. He had about two drinks left, but he was distracted by a commotion. A head of white hair was up, then down, and Sam blinked repeatedly.

"Hey I know that guy."

The obvious statement was given with a hiccup, at which point Sam took another drink of his beverage, and then another, to down it. After clearing his throat and taking in a deep breath, he gave the head of white hair a friendly smile and held his hand out to help him up-- too bad he still had his drink in his hand and the last little bit ended up on Alex' shoe.

"Whatcha doin' down there, Hedwig?"

Because of that one white noctowl in that one wizard series Sam was obsessed with secretly. The nickname barely made sense but Sam was also edging on wasted... scratch that.

He was gone, and it showed in how his face twisted. He quickly turned away from and ran to the nearest toilet. Seemed he was lighter weighted than he realized... huh.

//NOTES
+ sam spills a drink on
+ sam runs to the bathroom to puke.
+ completed group endeavor...
spill a drink on another character 2/2

uQtDhz1U

SOLO ENDEAVORS
//5 ROLLS +5 BP
//10 ROLLS +5 BP
//15 ROLLS +5 BP
// 20 ROLLS +5 BP
// 25 ROLLS +5 BP
// 30 ROLLS +5 BP

GROUP ENDEAVORS
kiss another character 2/3
try to ‘pick up’ another character for the night 0/2
puke due to drinking too much 0/3
get into a physical altercation with another character 0/2
insult another character verbally
compliment another character verbally
get cut off by the bartender for being too drunk
get thrown out for being too drunk
reveal a secret due to your intoxication 0/2
spill a drink on another character 2/2
fall or lose your balance due to being drunk 0/2
have your character pass out
drunk text another character and tag them 0/3
break something or damage furniture
SAM'S DRINKING TOTAL
849 + rolls = 1084 (20)
····
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 15:49:11 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac blinked. Slowly. And took another long drink from his empty can. "Oh," he said, grabbing another from the dwindling crate he'd set on the table. 

His phone buzzed, and he pulled it out, flipped it open, and read the email. It was just an update from Archeology Monthly. Important, sure, but something that could wait. The message did pull at some strings in his memory though. A memory of a long left returned message on Zac's answering machine.

He'd meant to say something to Kaz before at their battle. And then at their other battle. And at their advertising shoot. And then when Kaz had been at the bar, right before he disappeared. Zac cracked open his messaging app, clicked on his soda, and tapped out a message, one forefinger at a time. 

Heya Kaz mate., 
howya goinb? it's preyt good at ther bar but it shoiuld be you herre too.

Com and drimk, we\re almist out od Charja-Cola, and i gotta derink the zabsi.

Loyts of love,
Zac Ramsey

sxmlhtIm

Total: 1115 (21)
@afterdark

········
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 17:58:51 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Seeing that the empty shot glass was shoved his way, he smirked for a few moments.

“Well then, who am I to deny you?” was all he said, topping off ’s shot glass with another serving and sliding it back towards the other man.

Several more shot glasses came by the line, and he filled those up, before he realized he hadn’t take a drink in a while. Maybe he was sobering himself up for something…

Or he was just letting everyone else get wasted before he took a drink of his own.

Either way—

He grabbed a clean shot glass and poured himself shot after shot, after damned-ass shot and downed five shots before anyone else could say anything about the matter.

And then—

For some reason, he knew that there was someone missing out on the fun! Parking the shot glass he’d turned over in front of him for a bit, he fumbled around in the pocket of his cargo shorts before pulling out his phone.

Shit, where’d he leave his—oh, that’s right.

He then scrolled to a certain @jess’s message window and typed in:

‘Hey where’re yu @ ? Trashy Rscal’s at Slateprt has a drinkin’ party—y’re missn out! Join me?’

And then hit Send.

Turning to and , he cackled again.

“Why aren’t you drinkin’? I thought you liked tequila?!”

DquUmf0n
-100 because hella here we go aGAIN

shot total: 486 + 154 = 640 (new total)

wasted wailord bonus hella: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x

prompt complete: drunk text someone and tag them to the thread!

@ppl tagged up in post

····
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 6:49:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","heartbeat"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","title"]
can you feel my heart

[attr="class","main"]

may see bright colors in the chaos of the evening, but jayden doesn't. he sees monochrome grey, darkness spilling out of each and every angle. he knocks back another drink — one, two, three.

[break][break] no one seems to notice even as he is pushed out of the center of the ground, and he is absorbed by the mass of people joining in on the festivities, taking part in dare.

[break][break] but jayden doesn't notice.

[break][break] something hot and painful coils in his stomach whenever he glances at , who does not even to notice he's attended the party. splashes of violet and blue interrupt his gaze — the color of bruises.

[break][break] the rocket isn't sure how much time passes, how many drinks he's knocked back.

[break][break] a gentle touch seems to awaken him.

[break][break] he blinks, gaze blurred. for a second, he sees the gentle face of a team rocket underboss, a whisper of melted ice cream and memories he never got to experience. her fingers tug at his close, small fingers wrapping into the fabric. the pressure makes him blink again - the image of chu-e disappearing - and he realizes that it's eris, not chu-e, who came to comfort him.

[break][break] "i..." his words are lost on him. there is something warm settling in his chest, not entirely due to the alcohol. "you shouldn't be here," he mumbles under breath, taking another sip of a drink. "you're missing the party. i'm not..."

[break][break] sad? upset? worth it?

[break][break] eris doesn't seem to care. she takes matters into his own hand — pressing her lips to his cheek in a chaste kiss. jayden flushes lightly — or maybe it's the alcohol. "ah —" she's kind.

[break][break] funny. maybe rocket hadn't gotten to her yet.

[break][break] something bubbles in his chest, maybe due to his current state of intoxication, as he looks down at the other, who chooses to spend time with him rather than the rest of the festivities.

[break][break] jayden takes another sip of his drink, swirling liquid and clinking ice, before setting it down. his cheeks are flushed now. his head tilts. "do you want to hear a secret?" he leans down, to whisper into the other's ear. "you can't tell anyone, though."

[break][break] he waits for her, pausing and when she makes her decision, he leans down.

[break][break] like a schoolgirl confession.

[break][break] "i think i have a crush."

[break][break] he laughs. the sound cuts, hurting even now.

[break][break] one finger, slowly, rises to point over to a familiar head of dark blue hair, mingled in the masses.

[break][break] of course, the team rocket underboss.

[break][break]

IrIQR_lK [break]

+10 BP [break]
total: 465 [break][break]

+ confess a secret due to intoxication [break][break]

LIGHTWEIGHT LUDICOLO [break][break]

1. pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/12413/got-secret (-5)

[newclass=".heartbeat"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#2B2B2B; color:#eee; padding-bottom:10px; border:15px solid #232323; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat"]--accent:#4d18c2; --speech:#9d7bf3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat b"]color:var(--speech); font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; color:var(--speech)[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/sstkZZQ/image.png); background-size:102%; height:250px; border-top:20px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .main"]text-transform:lowercase; border-top:1px solid #232323; font:11px roboto; margin:40px 40px 20px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent); padding:15px 20px 30px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .main::first-line"]font:11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--speech); font-weight:600; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartbeat .title"]font:italic 25px/15px 'Abril Fatface'; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000; background:#fff; color:#4d18c2; padding:10px; position:absolute; top:260px; width:400px; margin-left:45px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Quicksand|Abril+Fatface]

····
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 7:01:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @mega thread

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
another can was done of the strong zapsi that kaz had brought along with himself and as he reached for another he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket giving him a nice massage as he rubbed his tough thigh looking for it. pulling it out he could see that it was a message from a "Big Z" or as he's nicknamed in his contacts. as he stumbled through the bar he read the message and with each line down his face got redder and redder until it was almost flushed with pink as his eyes darted from his phone and looked among the crowd as he dragged along a case of zapsi black with him.

"heeeeeeeeeeeey! zaaaaaaaac!" the blonde cried oout as he spotted the towering red head and nearly barreled through a couple to make his way over and nearly jumped onto the man's back as he wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "dude i got your message! i knew i'd turn ya around! all i had to do was show ya some luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv!" the last word was slurred as he plopped down the zapsi onto the table and gave the ginger giant a kiss on the cheek in a moment of drunken stupor. "c'mon i bet i can down a whole lot more than you. this stuff's way stronger than your charja cola stuff, seriously i saw a guy puke out his liver cause of it!"

6nqxOWN3

total: 316 + 248 = 564

endeavor complete! kiss another character!

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
····
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 8:49:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
. . . They were all here.

Lulu was four shots deep, though they’d been spaced out through the early evening heat, following her final battle. She’d heard about a party taking place at a rowdy bar, and, true to nature, had chosen to investigate rather than leave Slateport.

Sootopolis wasn’t terrible, but Slateport felt more like home. Lingering was easy.

Such faces made it easier.

Upon entering, she’d wondered if any of them had seen. Typically, these days, she’d circle such a crowded room first. Not tonight. Oops.

A thrill ran up her spine. The anger at mixed with other tensions, and the alcohol amplified many fires.

She went to the bar, and took another shot, and then eyed him from afar, attempting to sip good liquor and then downing it. His grimace twisted the edges of her lips a little.

Soon, she decided to head over—with several more shots in tow.

Stepping up, her eyes shot a willfully flirtatious glance at Fernando, giving a short, “Hey,” before turning on . “Captain Dross! What a surprise—so far inland.” Her grin only widened, flashing in a friendly way to other strangers present, like ; and then she turned her gaze on .

“And you’re… , right? Head Ranger?”

Her face said she would have offered a handshake, if not for the shots in her hands.

“Help me with these?”

She asked all cast around looks, welcoming all to grab one.

H5wit4k0
197 - 85 = 112
total: 112
threads: x x x x x x x
····
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 9:52:14 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Thankfully it seems that the whole bar wasn't interested in getting free drinks. As so far only had actually come up to him about taking a shot. "Cheers," is all he would give back as he wasn't entirely in the happiest of moods. Part of the cause being very near him. As ask about his drink he finishes it up and puts the glass down next to the meltan to allow the thing to try and eat it. "Probably best they don't drink anything," he comments trying to keep his annoyance in check. [break][break]

Tired of being with such a large group, but seeing as he was drinking anyways. He'll go to the bar where its safest, because there he was pretty sure the barkeep wouldn't be letting him take hard liquor anymore, not with the neon wristband he had on. Though on his way he does trip up a bit. He'll blame the crowd, but knows that it was because he already had too much. [break][break]

Once there he just orders another beer, and takes multiple drinks from it. For now drowning in that rather than interacting. [break][break]

total: 625 [break]
Extra BP Earned: 20 [break]
Drink Threads: {X}
{X}
{X} [break][break]

+ fall or lose your balance due to being drunk

[break]

jonaE|Sx[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]····
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 12:48:52 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]the familiarity of sam's voice rouses delight. the expression causes a failed attempt at suppressing his laughter. "w—wait!" alex calls, watching the other scramble towards the nearest washroom. he stands back up and with his unsteady endeavor — his frame knocks into the nearby table. glasses reel forth. shattering! there remains a mess.

however — instead of pausing to regard the obvious he continues onwards engulfed by the haze of his current dilemma. "sam! what'sa hedwig?" the partly outstretched digits reach for any form of support. in the end — they find another drink.

fs27lQo7

prompt; break something or damage furniture.

(two drinks) 55 + 90 = (145)
prompt; fall or lose your balance due to being drunk.

[googlefont=M PLUS Rounded 1c:300,400]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 13:41:48 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

As Captain Dross knocks back another tequila shot the edges of her vision start to blur into an incomprehensible haze. She gives into the sensation of molten heat spreading deliciously through her veins, slamming the glass onto the table and immediately reaching for another. Her torso leans back against her seat and 's side, languid movements settling into an easy, insolent lounge.

Booted feet nearly knock empty glasses onto the ground when Skyler puts them up onto the table like an uncivilized savage. Uncaring for any semblance of decorum. 

"That a challenge, spiky?" She asks . Her tongue takes longer to roll around the words, betraying a slight slurring. Her eyes, however, are bright with daring mischief, every inch of her brimming with the need to stir up some trouble.

In one shape or another, it always manages to find its way to her.

Skyler's in the process of drinking another shot when a familiar voice jolts through her inebriated brain and causes the captain to almost spew out (and waste) the expensive tequila.

'Lu...?'

A surprisingly intent gaze meets  's own from beneath dark lashes while the back of her hand swipes at the tequila on her lips. "Oh, fuck off..." An increasingly wide grin splits her lips, though it is far from nice. Scarred fingers are quick to snatch two of Lulu's offered shots. 

"No arm-wrestling contest this time, Lu?" Her head tilts, teeth flashing out. Clearly, she hadn't forgotten the last time they'd been in a bar together.

And the brawl that had followed. Skyler pretends the thought doesn't send a spark of excitement through her.

wV9GbpOK

Drinks: 17 // BP earned: 15 // Total: 557

drinking threads (7)
x x x x x x x

····
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 14:27:17 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Sam had definitely thrown up in the bathroom before Alex managed to barrel in and ask what the nickname meant. His head was spinning but otherwise, he just shook his head.

"It's an owl, white noctowl, and you've got white feathers."

He meant hair, bless him. He made his way out and rinsed off his face and rinsed his mouth. He then took Alex' drink, swishing some of the contents and swallowing. To get the taste out of his mouth.

"Thanks, I'm alright. I should probably slow down."

Unless somebody roped him into something, that's exactly what he was going to do.

//NOTES
+ completed group endeavor...
puke due to drinking too much

9Jmvx5Q5

SOLO ENDEAVORS
//5 ROLLS +5 BP
//10 ROLLS +5 BP
//15 ROLLS +5 BP
// 20 ROLLS +5 BP
// 25 ROLLS +5 BP
// 30 ROLLS +5 BP

GROUP ENDEAVORS
try to ‘pick up’ another character for the night 0/2
puke due to drinking too much 1/3 (,)
get into a physical altercation with another character 0/2
insult another character verbally
get cut off by the bartender for being too drunk
get thrown out for being too drunk
reveal a secret due to your intoxication 1/2 ()
have your character pass out
drunk text another character and tag them 2/3 ( & , & @jess,)

COMPLETED GROUP ENDEAVORS
break something or damage furniture ()
spill a drink on another character 2/2 ( & @amor, & )
fall or lose your balance due to being drunk (, ) 2/2
compliment another character verbally ( & )
kiss another character 3/3 ( & , & , & )
SAM'S DRINKING TOTAL
1084 + roll = 1127 (21)

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 17:02:04 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Turning his attention away from when he becomes preoccupied with his soft-drink rival for life, Angelo directs his focus back to the table; fingers curling around the back of ’s chair. [break][break]

It had gotten lively with the addition of , who'd brought bottle after bottle of tequila with a slice of challenge in substitute of a lime. “You trying to give us bottom barrel lot a taste of the rich life, eh? How charitable, Mr Head Ranger…” He jests, taking a shot.[break][break]

Mind numbed around the edges, warm and filled with a pleasant haze, Angelo pays no mind to privacy when his friend brazenly pulls out his phone. Disconnecting from Skyler to lean towards Lars, his hand splays on the sticky bar table so he could steal a peek at the message in his inebriation; grin lazy, insolent. [break][break]

In place of his side, the captain would find the fingertips that had gripped the back of her chair against the back of her neck, instead. Palm casually resting against her nape, calloused thumb idly grazing against skin in a retained point of contact.[break][break]

Oh? @jess, huh…? I know her.” An eyebrow is raised, tipping back a shot as if taking the moment to contemplate the helicopter pilot. His lips suddenly curling sharp, tongue playfully barbed. “Don't tell me you're interested in her, Anderson?” [break][break]

He ignores the provocation that rolls like a lick of static from Skyler’s direction. By now, Angelo’s become far too accustomed to a fight finding the captain, one way or another. [break][break]

Instead, he reaches over her shoulder to take one of the offered shots from the newcomer – Lu, apparently – with a tip of the glass in ’s direction, smile lopsided before knocking it back. “Thanks.”[break][break]

The empty glass hits the table with a merry clatter. Angelo’s never been one to turn down a free drink.

[break][break]

7zzsNSHy

[attr="class","angelotag"]@festivalofchampions

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

total: 178 - 60 + 548 = 666 (18 drinks)[break][break]

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #8fa8cf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8fa8cf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8fa8cf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8fa8cf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

··
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 17:58:49 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Once his phone was securely returned to his pocket (and zippered up for good measure) he returned his attention to the table.

If he did his mental math right he’d already downed the equivalent of one entire bottle of tequila and he was about to go finish the second!

Looking at the bottle he had, he noticed that the contents were getting pretty low.

“Well, well, I was wondering when you’d start taking shots again, Sky,” he hummed as he poured himself the last of the contents of the bottle—which equated to exactly three shots.

Downing two so he could find his words, he stopped before knocking back the third one and said with a hint of a smirk as the third shot was downed, “Oh no, it wasn’t a challenge. It was an invitation.”

“Here I was thinking you were going to chicken out of the shot challenge, Sky, took you long enough to drink again after kissing Angelo,” he added with a snarky chuckle.

Before he could depart to get another bottle of the tequila he’d picked up, more people were joining them—and there were even more shot glasses placed down on the table—and some were very nearly knocked off when Skyler had decided to yeet her feet up onto the table like a savage.

“Gee, girl, didn’t your mom teach you manners? Feet off the table an’ all tha’,” he grumbled before helping unload the other shots from someone who had called his attention () and downed two of the shots, if but to keep the shot trail going (and to empty the woman’s hands of drinks in the process).

Turning to Angelo, he remembered how the other had hovered maybe a little too close to him earlier.

“Hey. Stay out of that, it’s private,” he grumbled, maybe a little more surly than usual after the two shots had been disposed of. “Don’t go snoopin’ ‘round my comms, I know she likes to have a drink and a hell of a good time.”

Now that the second tequila bottle was empty, he decided to grab a third bottle of the good stuff.

“You shitface-drunk sissies wait here, I’ll be back with more tequila. Y’alls drank it like how a dehydrated person attacks an oasis in the middle of a desert,” he said to the table at large—the insult was mostly directed towards the love birds ( & ), really.

J5|UFzg4

shot total: 640 + 173 = 813 (new total)

wasted wailord bonus hella: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x

prompt complete: insult someone verbally! (well, he insulted TWO people idk if that counts???)

@ppl tagged up in post

····
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 1:14:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

FEVER HIGH IN A COMPETITION OF THE GREATEST

EYES LIGHT UP IN ALERT WHEN DARKNESS SWARMS HIS VISION. It’s not the alcohol but this vice proves just as destructive. Lulu Flint crosses his field of vision and Fernando suffocates his reaction with a sudden purge of apathy. Unlike those around him, he’s pacing himself to retain his bearings.

He lets the other chime in as he stomachs his resolve behind several shots. Anderson lines them up just perfectly, each one devoured with Fernando’s standard shooting style. Alcohol is meant to loosen up, he decides, firm in his belief.

Whatever bad blood that exists between them remains undiscovered. Fernando shies away not because he’s aware Lulu’s onto him but because he wants to avoid their association in public. The fact Skyler seems acquainted with her eases his nerve.

He goes silent. Watching proves more entertaining than interfering.

7IreLIZr

····
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS