1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 7:22:36 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Thanks! Yeah, very celestial," Zac said, pulling down the bottom edge of his shirt, spreading out the pattern to show it off better. "Who picked it out then?" he asked , curious about her style consultant. 

A wisp of high, mocking laughter floated past, but was lost in the brusque arrival of and . He and Matias embraced tenderly, in what Zac always referred to as a 'Slateport Shuffle'. "Pleasure to meetcha mate!" Zac said, shaking Wolfgang's hand once both of his arms were free of Matias's enthusiastic dapping. "Name's Zac Ramsay, and any friend of Matias is a friend of mine."

"Bulu's fine," Zac replied to Eva, shrugging. "A bit better recently, actually. We've been trying out meditation. Getting some help from . It's really helping us to connect!" 

" !" Zac said, beaming as the fellow redhead and his hot-tempered fiancé joined the group. "Yeah I remember from the AQUA meeting," Zac said, nodding a hello. He'd never had a chance to chat to Cait one-on-one, and she had left after a rather memorable clash with the Elite Four's resident thief. "Fiancé? Congratulations mate! When did that happen?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 8:47:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
thoughts[break]
complimenting another character![break]
outfit!

"M- Miss Eva! I- uhm..."
[break][break]
The hug is warm, filled with so much kindness and a sweet scent of home. Though Eris hesitates for a brief moment, she slowly eases into the gesture, returning the hug with such earnest yearning for comfort.
[break][break]
"If you're gonna make a wish upon the stars, I hope they come true for you! And Matias too!" She hums, swaying from one foot to another. "You two look really happy together." And she hopes that's the truth, or she'll be finding ways to throw hands with a certain Silph.
[break][break]
"Remy?" A ghost. Eris swears that Remiel has to be some kind of ghost with how fast he finds her within this crowd! "I thought you... but I can't really..." Before she has a chance to turn his offer down, Reiner nudges her forward, inclining his head and gesturing with a flick of his tail. It's okay not to think too hard about things and sometimes, she just needs to let loose and have fun.
[break][break]
"I didn't really learn much from Pa about dancing, ya know..." She murmurs, taking his hand. "So just know that I'm sorry if I step on your toes."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 8:56:59 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex isn’t the best dancer, but she easily falls into step with Killian as he takes the lead. They haven’t danced like this in . . . well, have they ever danced like this? She doesn’t think so. It’s a pleasant experience, moving with him, being held by him. His warmth, his scent, it all makes the moment more perfect. She doesn’t want it to end, but it does.

The song fades away and so does his touch and attention. Lex follows his gaze over towards and . Does he know them? Apparently. Information is his job and people barter this precious commodity. This wouldn’t be the first time he’s stepped away to speak with someone, “Of course not,” she smiles, leaning to place a gentle kiss on his cheek, “I’ll get us some drinks,” she certainly wasn’t going to stand in the middle of the dance floor like a fool.

With that she turns away, walking to the bar to order a set of drinks for them.

Open for interaction!
Lex heads for the bar

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 9:06:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deacon"]
[attr="class","deacon-big-img"]

[attr="class","deacon-1"]
[attr="class","deacon-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","deacon-tagged"]
@deacon

[attr="class","deacon-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","deacon-pkmn"]

[attr="class","deacon-post"]

Lucario steps up the moment gets too close to the bench. Blue wisps of aura leak from his paws as they raise to push the young lady back. [break][break]

Deacon's fingers lift from the keys, head tilting to stare pointedly at his Pokemon. Lucario stopped short of contact and stepped away. The young woman had been through enough. She didn't need another assault added to her list of woes. Not when tonight was meant to be something special for her. [break][break]

"It's okay." somber, like the music he played, a faint smile edged Deacon's lips. "Thank you for the compliment." he nodded, "But I wouldn't sell yourself short." one didn't become an idol without being talented. [break][break]

He slides down the bench, opening up enough space for Melody to sit. [break][break]

"Join me. We can play together."

[attr="class","deacon-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Deacon's playing the piano for those dancing in the ballroom.
[attr="class","deacon-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.deacon]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.deacon-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.deacon-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.deacon-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.deacon-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#3d8cc4;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.deacon-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.deacon-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.deacon-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.deacon-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.deacon-tagged a:hover { color:#3d8cc4!important; }.deacon-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.deacon-subtitle:hover { color:#3d8cc4!important; }.deacon-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.deacon-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.deacon-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.deacon-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.deacon-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.deacon-post i { color:#5098cc; }.deacon-post b { color:#5098cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.deacon-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.deacon-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.deacon-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.deacon-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.deacon-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#3d8cc4;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.deacon-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.deacon-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.deacon-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.deacon-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #3d8cc4;border-right: solid 2px #3d8cc4; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 9:20:07 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

Salem is so happy and pumped. Unlike his trainer The male Meowstic enjoyed get togethers like this, couldn't get enough in fact. When he heard about it from the Meowth from the Cookoff Salem looked it up and made plans. Enough so that he was even able to get his not only himself but his sister and trainer something to wear. How he accomplished this Razz still doesn't know. [break][break]

[break]

To thank both for joining the blue meowstic gives his sister a kiss or two on the cheek to which she playfully pushes him away with a little slap. Cause she is not the touchy type, but its nice to join in something new. Razz however is uncomfortable, both with the outfit and the crowd. Though seeing as stuff always happens at things like this maybe it was a good idea to try to be here. For now though he thinks he'll try for some water as he goes over to where the drinks were.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @event
[break]litleo Kiss a poke
[break]outfits Salem in White and Sabrina in Blue, Razz but with his usual Bandana
[break]TLDR Razz arrives with Salem and Sabrina, on his way to drinks.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://imgur.com/52E0Qyf.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"]font-size:13px; font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech); padding:0px 5px; line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 10:58:31 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"t-thank you," she murmured.

the woman absently toyed with her necklace, her nerves slightly frayed at the edges after shaking 's hand. she greeted the bright with a formal smile and a nod, remaining outwardly polite in the presence of her peers. 

"
it happened a few months ago," she said, directing her focus toward . "we just kept the news under wraps. we'll probably have a ceremony after the pregnancy. i hope you'll attend, mister ramsay - if you have the time."

as an avatar of a grass-type lord, both he - and apparently  as well - would be extended invitations when the time came.  

"
we're hoping for an arrangement next year if things settle down between the league and rocket. i hate waiting; but i have my reasons."

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 11:01:16 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

"Oh, do we do interviews?" Chryssa asked innocently, "Do you have something unconventional to share, Father?"

If Bill had questions about Chryssa, she had just as many about him. Her parents had told her Father Bill had left Eterna City not two weeks before she'd come back for her medical checkup. It had been a fine excuse to avoid the Church of Arceus.

After a childhood of sermons, confessions, and summer camps, it had been unsettling to come back to Hoenn and see her pastor's face on campaign posters. 

Unsettling, and unreal.

"I'm afraid televangelism isn't as popular as it used to be," the girl said smoothly after a moment, toying with a strand of hair. Her gray gaze moved back to , lingering on the woman for a moment before flicking back to Bill. "The creation of the universe is old news, I'm afraid, unless you have an update."

The Eye is closed. God is leaving.

She held up a hand dramatically to shield her face, peeking slyly at Bill between spread fingers. "Or has a certain someone gone silent? Perhaps even... disappeared?"

The universe is expanding, and Arceus is moving on.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 12:01:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

NOT TECHNICALLY. So yes, but she doesn’t want to admit it. At least, that’s how he interprets her answer. So what brings her to him?

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to pick up on some of the more obvious social cues. Whatever connections they have, whatever affairs that may have arisen, he’s been added as a roundabout side-character in their story.

Fine. So be it.

Fernando Silph does not give a flying fuck about the trivial matters of others. How they choose to engage—who they choose to engage, rather, means little to him.

Illeana is an adult: pretty beyond her years with no obligation to commitment outside of her contractional occupation. What they have, had, or will have, is never promised, until the question is raised and aptly answered.

It’s a question that will never come, not until necessary, and so far, Fernando has done quite well without. Better, even.

Ultimately, her choices are her own. And he can accept that. The same goes for . But that means acknowledging one harmless little fact.

If his assumptions are correct, which, even if wrong, he refuses to acknowledge otherwise—he was her second choice.

Again, Fernando doesn’t care.

It’s a trivial thought that stems from insecurities, pride, and the downtrodden complex of human emotions. All weaknesses that he does not exhibit and does not acknowledge. Because he’s above that, above them, above the feeble squabble that he presumes places Illeana strictly in his corner.

None of this matters and he treats it as such with an expression that seems chiseled from stone. A staple for the no nonsense business man who relies on cold factor and rhetorical questions to bypass the outrage that aptly gets thrown his way.

But a single thought echoes within the confines of his mind.

Fernando Silph is no one’s rebound.

An itch crawls across his arm. So far, it has never manifested beyond the phantom pain of their experimentation. But now, it blooms, unseen underneath his clothes, growing as it leeches onto his thoughts like the parasite it so aptly is.

It looks like he’s enjoying himself quite a bit more,” Fernando answers in smug disapproval.

Pettiness surfaces and he looks to her as another game piece. This interlude goes against the grain of his profession but he’ll play his part. It’s the least he can do when so graciously included.

He leans in, looking for her ear, close enough to recognize her smell with the familiarity that comes with aching reminders. “A travesty we should look to correct.” A whisper of his MISTY TERRAIN mingles against her skin, dissipating upon contact.

His recommendation comes with a sinister lull. Knowing him, and the explicit game of cat and mouse they share, it’s an insinuation laced in the promise of an answer in the west wing.

Oh, but that couldn’t be more wrong.

He offers her a hand.

Care to enjoy yourself, Illeana?

Fernando Silph does not dance.

He gets even.

TL;DR:

- fernando accepts her answer as yes, they came together.
- connects the dots; assumes 's popularity pushed her away.
- normally, fernando wouldn't gaf (or so he thinks).
- but that means he's her second choice.
- despite fern's usual disposition, it bothers him.
- pride and pettiness surfaces as his pain picks up again.
- implies is having the better time.
- offers to 'correct' that with a dance.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 12:15:14 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

A kiss on the cheek is never enough, but it'll have to do for now. "You're the best." he smiles and watches as Lex walks away. Eyes leering unabashedly on her tush far longer than needed. It's a struggle that has him wanting to cry, but he averts his gaze. [break][break]

Killian's expression is quick to harden once he finds . Still chatting it up with a silver-haired beauty. [break][break]

This had stupid written all over it. But Killian can't shake this strange urge to approach. It pulses at the back of his mind and pushes his feet forward. As he neared, the faint aroma of Misty Terrain tingled his nose. The back of his throat burns. Assaulted by the familiar craving for a cigarette. [break][break]

Strange, but he tosses it from his mind.[break][break]

Killian arrives at the tail end of their conversation, sliding in beside with a smile. "Enjoying yourself with Fernando? So he does have a personality." the chuckle that follows is little more than hollow. [break][break]

"Killian Decker." nodding, he turns his attention to Fernando. Something dark briefly flashes inside his eyes but is quickly smothered, replaced by a warm and less intensive flame. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Killian rudely interjects himself into and 's conversation.[break][break]

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 14:24:57 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"ya know a lot of important people, huh?"

head scientist, head ranger, gym leader, former gym leader... the list probably goes on. he crosses his arms, smirking at himself at the mix. this definitely was not the crowd someone of his background should be hanging with.

then again, he approached a member of the elite four.

"wolfgang volkov. freelance engineer based on litteroot. pleased to meet you all."

there's a pleasant smile that accompanies the introduction to , , and that was a bit too uncharacteristic to anyone that knows of him. it does pair well with how well he dressed himself this night.

"i don't know this man," he adds with the same expression when he sees him do his thing with zac.

the talks of marriage start. he wants to contribute, but all he can do is shoot a glance at about the thing he just mentioned, almost stifling a snicker. he promised not to talk about it after all.

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 14:30:04 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpizza]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
i have loved

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
the stars too fondly

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
to be fearful of what the night may bring

[attr=class,bulk][break]Derek can't help but take notice of the passionate kissing that takes place nearby, almost in awe of the sheer boldness. Borderline audacity. But Luka quickly draws him away, allowing them to share a moment in the ballroom while forgetting what just happened.

[break][break]

"You alright?" Derek laughs, noticing that she grew a little flustered. It showed in her movements as they clasped hands, guiding one another along the dancefloor. It seemed to be dwindling, however, allowing the two of them to dance with some semblance of grace. That's when it occurred to him. "...Did you know those two?"

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
Dances with Luka | FEEL FREE TO APPROACH
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAIR SOIREE ATTIRE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,derekpizzacredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpizza .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accentborder, .derekpizza .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accenttext, .derekpizza .bulk b, .derekpizza .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/dd/53/vVtiC5Um_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1, .derekpizza .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1 div, .derekpizza .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 14:30:54 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
" is. he's probably off hoeing it up somewhere."

it's said with love, of course.

"don't think is but if he does, he'll probably be really easy to spot."

like a gorilla out of its enclosure.

either way, he simply steps off to the side for a moment to reach for two glasses of champagne, extending one back over to mars.

"whatever this is."

just kidding, he knows what champagne is.

notes
drinking with
@soiree
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 14:51:18 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

The Mossdeep facility buried the greatest discovery they ever made.
"Who said anything about televangelism?" Bill asked, eyebrows raising just enough to look convincing. "I'm sure you know enough about Archeus to prothetelies his achievements yourself, if that was your inclination. Don't your parents summer just up the beach from Reverend Footsy?" He made sure to point his feet directly towards Chryssa, as was the traditional stance for addressing a fellow member of the church.

When Bill came to Sinnoh, he had studied under Reverend Footsy for half a year before taking control of the local church. Footsy was an ancient foothsayer, and was most learned in the ways of Archeus. He'd made Bill memorize passages from their holy book: the Toerah, and had taught Bill the sacred practices of Toe Knuckle Bone Reading,  Archery, and Faith Heeling. 

"Some news is timeless," Bill said. "Would you begrudge the weatherman for telling you each day that the sun is still shining?" He smiled, excitement peeking through his lips. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 15:13:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she liked the way they spoke. it was like a riddle but open all at the same time. not a lot of people spoke like that she found. most of them being on tv or in books or whatever. or when they tried to appear mysterious. but she had a figuring zan wasn't really trying for anything at all. just, being zan. even though they had just met she felt like that was the best way to describe it. "i would be more than happy to have you orbit me, i couldn't ask for a better satellite." and she thoroughly thought that to be true.

"i do have an interest but i will admit i haven't drifted towards the observation area yet. i have many interests as it seems when it comes to parties and i find it hard drifting from one to another." meaning she had been interested in the dancing and a couple drinks. and conversation had been nice. "i'm supposing you've had your turn around to the telescopes though?" since they were so interested in the sky she was certain of it. "but viewing from the window is also nice, it's a bit more intimate even if the telescope lets you get closer." at least that was how she viewed it.

- chats with @zan about the moon

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 15:31:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]he solidifies a thought that lingers persistently, like a spreading virus in the muscles of the brain. the concept has her smile falling, replaced with a coldness she doesn't like to indulge in. it's rooted in jealousy, in feelings uncharted, in territorial instincts.

and despite telling herself she shouldn't, she glances back.

it's easy to find , as if her eyes dart toward his presence naturally. he's left , the exchange and promise of a dance just missed by her eyes. she doesn't miss the drifting of stormy's eyes, however. they're drawn toward her company, toward her. the woman stares back, lips twitching at the edges as a smile creeps up. and then, she's tearing her eyes away to refocus on .

"is he?" she murmurs, finding his eyes with ease. "i hadn't noticed." a lie, one she knows he'll pick up on. it's left with a purpose, with an inkling into whatever schemes they're about to get into.

a shiver comes with the invasion of her personal bubble, mew's invisible tail shifting to her free shoulder and settling. perhaps a warning or perhaps an encouragement. the mythical is still sleeping, that much she knows. she can feel the little snores rumbling into her hair.

mist is breathed against her skin, wafting up enough to tickle her nose before dissipating. it stirs something in her, something drawn out over messy nights. her own mist escapes when her mouth parts to speak.

"what did you have in mind?" she shouldn't, really, but the offer's too tempting to wave off.

his hand extends, her eyes dropping to follow the movement. it waits, lingering. waiting for her, for her acceptance. her gaze rises, a smile that can only be described as up to no good settling firmly on her lips. her own hand rises and settles into his, her fingers wrapping around his. if her nails dig in slightly, she doesn't notice.

"i'd like nothing more," she murmurs.

the approach of slips her back into something more tame. her energy shifts, as if prepared to offer pleasantries and polite smiles. "yes," she lets out a soft laugh, amusement rising. "it takes quite a bit of effort to drag out of him, though." her head inclines in acknowledgement, then, her smile widening slightly.

"illeana reyes, it's a pleasure." she looks to fernando to either dismiss or indulge, curious which one he'll settle on.

star soiree.
outfit hehe
we're up to no good hehe, mew's sleepin, accepts fern's offer, greets killian

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing