shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:25:35 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
"You look very beautiful too, my love."

She leans up to press a lingering kiss on his cheek, using the hand laced through his own to pull him down to meet her. It is gentle, of course, as is everything she does with the man. Her adoration is evident, pressed to her lips in the smile she bears.

"What would you like to do first?"

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:33:57 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Much to Killian's surprise, Fernando already has an excuse at the ready to explain his presence. [break][break]

How quaint.[break][break]

"The pleasure's all mine, Reyes." there's obvious tension, but it's not coming from Killian. The raven-haired firecracker that is drenches the air in heat by her mere appearance. Her attempt to steal Fernando's date away gives Killian a chance to snatch the key from Silph's hand. [break][break]

"Room 342." Killian repeats. [break][break]

The force that compels him to seize the item of bronze is a mystery. A faint whisper on the winds and into his ear. He knows what it stirs to life inside him, however. Always will because of the impact it had and will continue to have on him.[break][break]

Craving. [break][break]

It nips at his throat, twitches the fingers of his right hand as the left shoves the key into his pocket. "What's the plan here, Killian?" He doesn't have an answer. Only the creeping, deep, and gutturally desire that claws at his insides. [break][break]

He needs something that only can give. [break][break]

Unaware, a pensive line parts his lips, and he steps back. Watching and waiting eagerly for to make her choice. The specifics differ, but Killian and her share the same crossroad. The same devil beckons them both. [break][break]

choices Satan over the angel. [break][break]

A brief glance to at the bar wavers Killian's resolve, but ultimately, he knows he'll choose the same. [break][break]

Not a word is said as Killian departs - his destination not to the redhead he'd promised his life to. No, polished dress shoes carry the Rocket admin to the West Wing. To room 342. [break][break]

To hell.
[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Killian takes the key to Room 342.[break]
Watches the drama[break]
Struggles with his own choice for a moment.[break]
Heads to Room 342 in the West Wing.[break][break]

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:36:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
STARDUST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
going with the flow of her pull, he leans down to accept her kiss. then, he gives her one of his own.
[Break][break]
"hm, maybe get a drink. that is if you want to see me on the dance floor."
[Break][break]
he turns his head up and scans the crowd. recognition flickers for a moment, but he loses sight of what he thought was . greyson frowns.
[Break][break]
"did you want anything?"[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/877633812580937778/877640169812025374/greysonlong3.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

ysbqb8|X
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:38:12 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
She comes alone, with no one on her arm.

The feeling is bittersweet, even now. Ever the lone wolf, since domesticated and cut loose and expected to pick up where she'd left off. Expected to survive as she once had despite the core piece of herself being transformed, retrained, reprogrammed.

Perhaps that is why a specific face in the crowd catches her attention so quickly.

Boruta strides across the room with purpose, exuding agitation that puts him out of place. He isn't here for pleasure, his eyes skirt everyone in his path. He's looking for something, or someone. And although she knows it isn't her, she finds it all too easy to follow his coattails.

"Bo."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:59:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

DECISIONS ARE MADE WITH IRREPAIRABLE CONSEQUENCES. The fallout will be messy beyond relief. Disaster will follow them in the days to come, but here, under the magnificence of fancy dresses and pearly stars, they choose what their heart’s desire.

Greed is good.

Fernando observes as Stormy learns all too quickly that she has only recently stepped onto the gameboard. She dares cast off her role as a mere game piece in hopes of being evaluated as an actual player? Daring. Bold, even. But she acts all too soon without understanding the rules already in place.

Foundation sits at the helm of every dynasty.

Unfortunate,” he comments between the two of them. defies him. abides under his rule. It ends with only Illeana still present, exactly as planned, and he ushers her forward.

I’ll talk to her later.” An afterthought buried under the need to exact his revenge. That makes one target neutralized. Time for the other.

Reyes. Do you care to lead?

His other hand loops to sit underneath her shoulder blade. Professional, clean, here to retrace the repressed art of his childhood with a performance meant to scorn watchful eyes.

Or should I?

TL;DR:

- everyone makes the wrong choice.
- fernando says nothing as leaves.
- impartial, mentions to he'll talk to her.
- brings her onto the dance floor.
- asks her who should lead while pulling her into an embrace.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:07:11 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

The drinks come swiftly. The bartenders at these events are quite efficient. Two crystal glasses with well-made Old Fashioned at placed in her empty hands. A tip and thankful nod is thrown towards the bartender before she turns. It hasn’t been that long, but she scans the crowd for .

Her amber gaze settles on the small group that’s formed around . A blonde () she doesn’t know, the familiar Elite 4 member , and Killian. What strange company. For a moment she simply watches, expecting the business to conclude soon and Killian to find her gaze again.

He takes something from Fernando, perhaps what he sought originally. The briefest of glances in her direction before turn to walk the opposite direction leaves the thief alone and confused. Furrowed brows watch him disappear towards the West Wing. Is he fucking ditching her? One second, my ass, she growls to herself, moving forward to follow. She passes an uncomfortable looking . The brunette looks like she could use this drink more than Killian, “Here, you look like you could use a drink,” she bitterly gives Killian’s drink away before sipping, no, finishing hers and attempting to follow her fiancé to a hell she doesn't know exists.

Open for interaction!
Lex gives Killian’s drink to
She’s following him towards the WEST WING but is quite behind, feel free to intercept

& &

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,117 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:22:39 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
While he waded through the crowd, his smile met a few others. There were passing greetings. He was friendly and likeable enough to be recognized—from either side of the law.

He turned towards his name, almost inaudible over the music, but making it to his ear. Gold eyes found , stalking in his wake. His smile then hitched up at the side. It looked more natural that way for him. “You’re definitely following me now,” he accused.

This was twice that she’d caught him on the same mission. If he hadn’t been so tired of things, he might’ve been embarrassed.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:25:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
251 for open/angelo
Locke accepted the drink and food with a smile as the pair picked their way through the crowd. The savory snack wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t exactly satisfying either. “I didn’t pay much attention to the uh, i-tin-er-ar-y,” He carefully pronounced the word with a look of great concentration, “But I hope there’s some kinda dinner at some point…Ya think takin’ leftovers would be ‘improper?’”

The flock seemed to take ’s lack of decorum as carte blanche to also help themselves to the hors d’oeuvres, taking turns to terrorize the poor wait staff with distracting Presents while the others stuffed their mouths and tails with the fanciest food they’ve ever had. Locke was starting to regret bringing the troublesome trio along.

Miraculously they made it to the balcony without being kicked out, the sea air and relative quiet immediately calming Locke’s nerves. They leaned against the railing with a content sigh, only to chance a sip of their highball and immediately gag as the alcohol burned the back of their throat.

They squinted up at the spec of light until their face lit up with recognition. “That’s Kangakhan’s baby. He got lost, and traveled all the way across the sky, meeting lots of other Pokémon, and a few humans, while trying to find his way home.” They traced the path the wandering child took, briefly touching on some of Baby Kangaskhan’s friends and adversaries, until they reached a larger collection of stars. “And that’s Kangaskhan, looking for her baby every night.”

Slopply edited outfit
Mentioned horse divorce
Used a Pokemon move
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:32:22 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"Or something really wants us together."

The way his attention scans the room to locate the sound of her voice, to find the source of a single syllable easily lost in the noisy room stirs something. She swallows slowly, savoring the taste of the champagne she has been sampling.

Focus on anything but the familiar feeling in her stomach that never leads anywhere good.

But the fact remained, he had heard her. He had looked for her, and he had found her. She wasn't invisible.

"Are you looking for someone?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:34:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she blinks, the consequences of her choice prying at her shoulders with bony fingers. heat rises to a familiar degree between them, almost reminiscent of groudon's artificial sun. she counters it by bleeding pink, mist swirling from bare skin and forcing the air into a soothing atmosphere. 's gone before she can open her mouth, before she can apologize for being tied up.

and then 's speaking, chiming in with his own two cents. she turns her head away from the retreating figure of stormy to regard him with a neutral expression. if she had to place her emotions, perhaps she'd place them in an odd sort of array. she doesn't, however, and they're left to rot.

"i'm not sure if that'd make it better or worse," she offers, then. part of her recognizes the part she's playing in this and part of her doesn't. there's things she doesn't understand, doesn't want to be involved in. she'll leave it for him to sort out with a futile hope that it'll all work out. naivety still clings to her, stubborn and unwavering.

departs as well, leaving her alone with fernando. somehow, she prefers it this way. things are easier one on one, not torn between bodies and attention. her shoulders begin to relax, tension easing as he begins to guide her toward the dance floor. her smile has returned by now, brightening her features with something more carefree.

"you lead," she murmurs. "i'll follow." such is their relationship after all, right? he pulls her in, keeps her close. she shivers beneath a professional touch, almost as if she knows how different it feels to others. her own hands rise, settle, hold. is now a bad time to mention she's not the best dancer? yes.

faintly, mew stirs atop her head but never leaves. not yet, not until the song is done. it merely sweeps little toes across her shoulder and readjusts. if she had to guess, the little baby probably just yawned. so cute.

star soiree.
outfit hehe
mew sleeps, hopes everything gets resolved eventually, follows fern to the dance floor, pls lead we can't dance

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:52:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","stormy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Illeana's pink mist makes only a dent in affecting her mood, and given how quickly Stormy removes herself from the situation in order to keep her composure, the soothing feeling she feels tickling like a bad omen at the back of her mind dissipates immediately.[break][break]

She walks, aimless, desperate to find different air to breath, to put her mind on something other than the jealousy crushing her from the inside out. A redhead bumps into her, passing her a drink with a you look like you need this message delivered over fast-speaking lips.[break][break]

The drink sits in her hands, cradled, and the woman disappears in hot pursuit of a man she had barely noticed. Tunnel vision had left her blind.[break][break]

Sharp, angry eyes glance back to watch the pair make their way to the dance floor. She exhales and makes her way outside, Killian's drink still in hand. The cooler air is a relief.

[attr="class","ooc"] tagged | outfit[break][break]
notes lex passes her a drink in a drive-by. stormy heads outside for fresh air.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".stormy"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy"]--accent:#7AA3CB; --speech:#D49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/1mzydT5/stormy-post4.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:53:46 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

The more he talked, the more Elaine realized how well connected he was. Between politicians and gym leaders, even if he dissociated with them to some extent, he was connected to a lot of people who held a decent amount of influence.

As much as she wanted to know more…

It’s best to just not pry and look into things later.

As easy as it would have been to ask, she didn’t want to stifle the party with this kind of thing. Networking was important, but a budding megalomaniac like her desired so much more than simply that. Not that she would ever say that out loud.

“Recognizability definitely comes with some downsides, but I’m probably not the best litmus test for that, really. Still, catching back up on ‘normal people stuff’ isn’t a bad thing.”

As much as she was laser focused on her own goals, she still never found herself able to fully enjoy the normal people stuff. Whether it was as a famed child detective or as a washed-up has-been with newfound ambitions, she found difficulty in bringing herself back down to earth at times.

Elaine took a quick sip as she realized something.

“I guess that’s why I ended up here, huh.” For someone intelligent, she could be quite the idiot at times.

That being said, did Casey miss her introduction?

Was it really worth giving a full introduction? She had no idea of who was aware of her when she actually did have publicity and was on the news fairly frequently (at least within Sinnoh).

“I guess I kinda just dropped my name earlier as an after thought. Elaine Highland, detective...ish.”

At this point, she had to take the plunge.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 21:55:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

ILLEANA IS CORRECT. Every since wt001, everything around him crumbles at his touch. An apt metaphor in comparison to or , contact with Silph will lead to decay. But what is he to do? Allow the rot to fester until nothing is left.

Never.

But he sits on her suggestion without comment. Disagreeing for the sake of argument it the last thing on his mind. He has an objective and the mission always comes first.

We’ll start slow.

Instead of pulling her closer, he cuts the gap between them. Toe to toe, mere inches acting as the breaking point for where fabrics will touch.

Your left foot spread shoulder length.

His movement is slow. Deliberate. To help set the pace as he actively ignores the tempo of the song.

And then forward when I back off.

A gentle pull coerces her into the pattern.

And then to our side. Like a triangle.

TL;DR:

- fernando leads the dance.
- he moves slowly and in accordance to his orders.

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,117 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 22:09:58 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
Bo’s brow twitched a moment, and his chin went to the side in a trace of suspicion, reading into her words entirely too much. Was his dad resorting to these types of tricks, now? He didn’t put it past the man. His only doubt came from the fact that Emma didn’t seem like the type to pull something like that on him.

“Maybe.” A bit wary.

Her question made him realize that, yes, actually, this was embarrassing.

Bo was being continually stood up in some kind of new game he hadn’t fully yet figured out. Family turmoil threatened to spill over, right in public, time after time. He had always been good at hiding a mess. To let all of it finally show out in the open was overwhelming.

So, he lied. 

“Oh. Just uh… coworker.” Used to be, really. After one last, quick glance around, his eyes then fell back on . “I don’t see ‘em.”

A smile silently concluded his search, at least temporarily, and invited her to be his company instead.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 22:21:58 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","roman"]
[attr="class","roman-big-img"]

[attr="class","roman-1"]
[attr="class","roman-title"]

[attr="class","roman-tagged"]

[attr="class","roman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","roman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","roman-post"]

Of everyone from Roman's list of people, it's the one he least wanted to see that crossed his path. Emerald greens find his father and shortly into his walk around the ballroom. Neither has noticed him quite yet. Either too preoccupied with each other or his height kept him hidden amongst the legs of people. [break][break]

Whatever the reason, Roman finds himself making a beeline for them. A mixture of anger, sadness, and some other twisted emotions he's too young to understand beating in his heart. [break][break]

"Co-worker?" the tiny terror injected himself into the conversation abruptly. "You're looking for co-workers instead of me now?" pain tinges the boy's vocals, but he doesn't look the slightest bit hurt. [break][break]

Roman points a finger to . [break][break]

"Is she your co-worker?"

[attr="class","roman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Roman spots and .[break]
Does exactly what he came here to do.[break]
Start shit
[attr="class","roman-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.roman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.roman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.roman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.roman-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.roman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#E1C699;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.roman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.roman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.roman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.roman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.roman-tagged a:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.roman-subtitle:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.roman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.roman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.roman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.roman-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.roman-post i { color:#F5F5DC; }.roman-post b { color:#E1C699;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.roman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.roman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.roman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.roman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.roman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#E1C699;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.roman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.roman-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #E1C699;border-right: solid 2px #E1C699; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing