WAILORD SWARM (VACATIONS OF VERSIMILITUDE)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 20:34:31 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
As another massive, groaning form slipped into the water, Guillermo sighed and stepped back, wiping the back of his hand on his forehead. He and the Rangers had been busy all day pushing the panicking Wail-things back into the sea-- it wasn’t perfect, but what else could they do? But it seemed every time they freed one, another one beached itself.

He leaned back against the Wailord behind him, in his swim trunks, skin gleaming from sweat and seawater. His radio crackled to life with reports of more Wails down the beach. “Heh, with fronds like these, who needs anemones?” he quipped, looking up at the Wailord’s eye. The massive thing blinked slowly, either laughing at his joke or praying for death-- he couldn’t say.

“Well, time to touch the butt, as they say in the movies,” he said, smirking, having to do something beside give in to the constant panic brewing around them, as the Ranger team came up to help push this one into the water as well.

VaQNwdZe

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 1:30:20 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]WAILORD SWARM (VACATIONS OF VERSIMILITUDE)

[attr="class","kikan"]
Incineroar growled in annoyance as Xiura urged him on towards Slateport's beach. Xiura understood that they always saw the beach in Lilycove CIty, but this was a whole new city with new sights to see! "Come on, Incineroar, you don't have to go in the water. I just want to see the ocean from here."

Incineroar made a long series of punctuated growls emphasized by fierce punches into empty air and kicking up sprays of sand.

Incineroar might as well have been stating, "I’m H2O intolerant. Achoo!"

Xiura shook her head, then made a double-take as they finally rounded an obstructive sand dune. Xiura looked around with shock and horror at the numbers of Wailord on the beach. Even Incineroar was at a loss for words.

Well, there was no time to hesitate with so many Pokémon in trouble. Xiura strode forward with a Pokéball in hand, urging Incineroar to come along.

mzjPkU7T

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/4PfzSe5.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 0:52:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
This was all such a terribly bad business. Locked inside the confines of the region, restricted from leaving by an otherworldly barrier. It was like something out of a science fiction novel.

Much of the last year had felt that way, too. Be it the meteoroid or the space-time distortions, among other unsettling phenomena. This life Barnaby had made in Hoenn had already begun to change him. What he thought preposterous a year ago had somehow become commonplace in that span of time.

Today's sad consequence was another folly added to that list. Pokémon habitats were being disrupted by this strange barrier, namely large aquatic creatures like WAILORD and WAILMER. It was like being trapped in a fish bowl for them, cut off from the grand expanse of the sea. Barnaby pitied them, even as he joined the efforts to help push them back out to open water.

Because truly, this was only a band-aid to a much larger problem. What would stop this from happening again? Farther out Barnaby could make out the lurking dorsal fins of awaiting SHARPEDO, ready to greet the tired cetaceans once they were removed from the beaches. A bad business, indeed.

5VKhS9rX
WAILORD SWARM
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 3:29:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The barrier around Hoenn is distressing, and the immediate impact of that weird phenomenon is visible in the poor beached Wailmer and Wailords. Slateport Beach is crowded as hell. But Straciatella isn't bothered, clearing a path for her smaller trainer to follow. "Let's grab one and then help the rest back to sea, ok?" he asked, looking up at his partner with large, puppy eyes as she sighed.

This was not combat...but she couldn't refuse him. She moved through trying to lay claim on a Wailmer by lifting it over her head and slamming it back down on the sand for Mint to catch.

pddkS6Ls
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 13:42:28 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Of all the things she had resigned herself to see today. Beached whales weren’t that. Alas, here she stood upon the beaches of Slateport. Watched as the poor Wailords and Wailmer’s sought refuge from predators by throwing themselves at an early end.

Wingulls were slowly gathering around some of the weaker Wailmer and Wailord. Their cries sounded an awful lot like they were proclaiming their ownership of the poor creature.

Johanna was not about to stand for that. And so, with a Pokéball in and what little gusto she could muster, she marched towards one of those ready to throw a Pokéball at the Problem, because that solved everything.

YBeuX1Yf
@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 20:43:00 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
Rally and his Haunter, Nova, pushed everyone else aside and ran towards the water. It was like that one scene in Finding Nemo, probably. I don't know, I didn't watch the whole movie.

Eat PokeBalls, you land-lubbing bastards.

CWoBZSgm
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 21:09:30 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Hoenn becoming an enclosed space was a rather strange feeling to Bryan, he couldn't leave if he wanted to. Not like he was, xerneas and rocket needed him at the moment, there was too much to do. [break][break]

Like catch waillord for instance as Bryan rode out on his own wailmer as he hummed a song to himself quietly that he used to hear as a kid. "Just keep swimming..just keep swimming." he says almost robotically as it was something he was rather obsessed with. He eventually found the group of wailord and wailmer who were jumping onto shore and trying to get away from the predators.[break][break]

he stared at them rather confused, were they that desperate to get away? Why did they not fight back? They were massive..then again, sharpedo WERE fast. Oh well, didn't matter to him since they were easy pickings at the moment. Bryan lobbed a pokeball at the wailmer and awaited his results.

[attr="class",".bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }"]

notes about this post

T9ZQSJaU
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 21:45:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
with one hand greyson directs his score of water-types to deal with the predators that assault the helpless whales, and with the other he calls to action the efforts to return the trapped ones to sea.
[break][break]
he felt for the poor creatures, surely, but their massive size made this task a nigh-impossible one. a myriad of different psychic-types assist him, pushing their mental battle to the brink.
[break][break]
ever the optimist, he works with his pokemon. if he had to guess the glass, well..
[break][break]
"i'd say it's half full."
[attr="class","notes"]oNzfFJ8w

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 1:56:32 GMT
nina larson Avatar
“of course i like you. it’s because i like you, i don’t want to be with you. it’s a complicated emotion.”

the words on the other line muffled as she lowered the phone from her ear, and pressed the red circle. silence, except for the waves. she looked out at the beach and the sunset she always seemed to end up at.

it was littered with whales.

”where did they all come from… ?” nina gawked.

a couple of pokéballs were retrieved from a tote, and she tossed them towards hot, sparkling sand. a shiny milotic appeared, its golden tail almost blinding in the sunlight. accompanying it was a less elegant walrein, which immediately bounced towards the water, barking excitedly.

”hey, wait! let’s help them!”

they would do their best.

Ft|8W6AT

@swarm
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 2:33:31 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar

Salt tickled the insides of Caleb's nostrils as he breathed in the misty sea air, tightly clutching Lyra's slick neck as the two of them patrolled Slateport's coastal waters. He'd heard rumors of beached Wailords showing up in unprecedented numbers, the poor Pokémon disoriented and separated from the pods they usually travelled in. Something to do with the spatial barrier, he remembered, though the details were vague. He made a mental note to check in with his precinct's research division for more information; he really ought to better understand the phenomenon now that it seemed to be affecting more of Hoenn.

Lyra grunted urgently, and Caleb snapped out of his reverie, immediately moving to stand up straight on her back. Squinting his eyes against the mist and haze of twilight, he eventually noticed what his loyal Lapras had: a massive round shape lying on the beach ahead, thrashing unhappily. As if reading her trainer's mind, Lyra quickly swam towards the hulking shape, and soon enough, Caleb was able to recognize it as a distressed Wailord. Lyra brought him around to the shallower area where ocean met beach sand, and he hopped off her back with a practiced grace, splashing into icy water that came up to mid-thigh. He waded forward, unconcerned about soaking his uniform, and gently put a hand on the Wailord's bulky side.

"Easy there," He murmured softly. "I'm here to help."

He beckoned for Lyra to crawl up onto the sand on the other side of the scared Pokémon, which she managed to do - he knew it wouldn’t be particularly easy for her wide flippers. "Help me get him back into the water,” Caleb called out to her, voice carrying over the crashing of waves against the shore. “If we move quickly, maybe he’ll be able to rejoin his pod.”

Lyra trilled, determined, and the two began to push on the Wailord, attempting to drag it back into the swirling sea. However, after several failed attempts, Caleb called for a stop, breathing deeply from the exertion.

”This isn’t working. Wailord is just too big...” he sighed. Digging into his waterlogged pocket, he pulled out a Pokéball and held it out before him. ”I know this might not be your preferred method, but I’m going to need you to trust me,” he addressed the Wailord in a professional manner. “If you let me catch you, I’ll make sure we get you somewhere safe. When something is too hard…there is always another way.”

Well, that's been my experience, anyway...

8LK_Xpo5
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 4:02:54 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

HEART AND SWOLE

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Well, Beau has to confess, this isn't the most ideal situation he's ever been faced with.
[break][break]
Torben and Dominic busy themselves with rolling beached Wailmer almost comically across the sand to splash back into the sea, the Pangoro and Rillaboom almost making a race out of it as they move back and forth to help the wayward Water-types. Beau himself rubs his chin thoughtfully as he regards the significantly larger form of a Wailord, giving it an experimental push and finding that it does not, in fact, seem inclined to move.
[break][break]
"Hey, brahs, get over here and lend a hand, would you?" He beckons to his pokémon, who lumber over to his side. For good measure he looses Nemo and Kavita, the Swampert and Blaziken materializing in a crimson flash of light. Working quickly, the man and his motley team take up positions equidistant along the Wailord's enormous flank. Taking a deep breath, Beau hollers, "HEAVE!"
[break][break]
Heave they do, muscles straining at every turn, and slowly but surely the Wailord begins to skid through the loose sand toward the shoreline. Beau grits his teeth, sweat breaking against his brow as he surges forward, planting his shoulder against the whale and digging his heels into the sand for traction. "HEAVE!"
[break][break]
Man, this woulda looked a lot easier in Finding Nemo.
[break][break]
Slowly but surely, the man and his musclebound team shove the Wailord back into the water, where it slowly drifts off into the surf. Chest heaving, Beau pauses to catch his breath, his pokémon similarly sprawled in the shallows around him. He casts a weary look toward Torben the Pangoro, who returns his exhaustion threefold, and lifts a pokéball. "Next one we're just gonna catch and move, yeah?"
[break][break]
6_vVTuxp

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:500px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:12px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5088b3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 4:28:32 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Ah, the Wailord. Such majestic creatures. Josh had always kind of wanted one of his own, though that wasn’t a thought right now considering they were beached in bulk due to the strange rifts. So like Marlin homing in on his son, the Ranger would vigorously tackle his duty as he brought out his team of Pokemon to send the Wailord back into the sea where they should be. It took many tireless hours and even a Mega Swampert in order to make any headway.

But eventually, they would begin to thin out…

@tag

INUxWJS0

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 4:58:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
you can see the massive wailord gathering from the shore, so it's no surprise that many trainers go around to gather. jayden stares at the gathering wailmer, their siren calls filling the air.

[break][break] he's reminded of the movie that made them watch at their last get-together. was it called FINDING DORY?

[break][break]

[break][break] while the rest of the group are distracted by trying to save the beached whales, jayden uses the opportunity to attempt to capture one of them in a pokeball.

[break]

[attr="class","notes"] 2MKiD_aj

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 5:01:31 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Woah! Hold on there, big fella. We'll get you back in..."[break][break]

Maybe. Though faced with only a Wailmer, not a gigantic Wailord, Luka and her team of toddling tots are still hard pressed to push the poor whale back into the sea. Togepi, Cleffa, Igglybuff...the four of them don't make any headway as Luka's hands sink into squishy pink blubber.[break][break]

"I'll call them squishy, and they will be mine..."[break][break]

But nah, she's gotta release them into the sea! It's Plum who saves the day, using her telekinesis to levitate the Wailmer and float them gently into the water. The squishy is gone, but she waves cheerfully at them as they splash around happily and dip back into the water.[break][break]

[break][break]
WSm2ZRMx

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 5:03:02 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

Was that the person he saw from afar? It was hard to say, with the number of blue blimps floating in the ocean. Riding on top of his rent-a-lapras, the rocket admin cast a gaze across the sea before sending out his own array of pokemon to get the job done. After a few hits here and there, he'd take aim. This one's for nemo.

@tag

tMdErK_p