WAILORD SWARM (VACATIONS OF VERSIMILITUDE)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 17:24:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#80b5c7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A WAILORD

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE SPATIAL BARRIER ENCLOSING HOENN is doing more than just inconveniencing its people. Sea faring Pokemon, now unable to explore the fullest extent of this world's waters, now find themselves in a goldfish bowl of their own.[break][break]

Not used to the boundary, young Wailord, hunted and attacked by Dhelmise and Sharpedo, suffer a limited space flee in. As a result, many have beached themselves on Slateport's shores. Catch them or push them back into the sea.

[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & REFERENCE THE PIXAR MOVIES, FINDING NEMO or FINDING DORY somewhere in your post. You can use figurative language, an allusion, a gif, image, etc.!
  • the two highest rolls will earn a shiny and regular wailord respectively.
  • the two lowest rolls will earn a shiny and regular wailmer respectively.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the wailord/wailmer have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end july 8th (12AM PST).

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 18:20:50 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise is called to the coast of slateport to investigate the alarming amount of wailords that have been beaching themselves. she comes across one that looks like a juvenile, not yet the oppressively large stature of an adult. she wishes she could speak whale so she can ask it why it drove itself up onto the sands, but she'd need to be a little blue fish to have that kind of finesse.
[break][break]
her slowking eases its suffering with a heal pulse, but no amount of pushing or psychic heavy-lifting can get it back into the ocean. [break][break]there is another way to transport a wailord, though. she takes an empty poke ball off her belt and presses it against the whale's drying skin.
[break][break]KzG8qYp0
[break][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 19:03:27 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
Of all the things Marshall expects to find on a morning stroll on the shores of Slateport, a young, beached Wailord is not one of them. As he approaches with his Luxio in tow, the whale Pokémon groans pitifully. A giant flipper moves weakly back and forth but only draws a slight arc in the sand.

"Poor guy," Marshall murmurs softly and places a hand on the Wailord's skin. "Looks like he or she'll die if we don't do something, Turbine."

The Luxio sniffs at the much larger Pokémon and — much to Marshall's shock — attempts to bite at its thick hide.

"Hey! Knock it off, dude!" he yells at the Luxio. Turbine takes a step back, scowling. "WAILORDS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD. Geez, man. I just fed you an hour ago!"

Shaking his head, Marshall takes an empty Pokéball from his belt and pats the distressed whale reassuringly. "Listen, man," he addresses it gently. "I can take you away from this mess and patch you up, if you want. Just get in the Pokéball, yeah? It'll be okay."

WnZcsE4M

[googlefont=Heebo]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 19:38:13 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Hey, Watson?"[break][break]

A confused rasp was the Totodile's only response.[break][break]

"How is it of all the Wailord in the ocean, we bump into the only pissed off one!?"[break][break]

Isaac was clinging to Dhelmise's anchor for dear life, while a pair of Power Whips held onto the Totodile's back. It was like a little dogsled, which would be a much cuter sentence had it not been for the massive Wailord bearing down on them like a freight train. Seriously? How fast could these things go?[break][break]

It was time for the desperation play. Isaac turned to half-sit on Dhelmise's back, unhooking a ball from his back. "Just gotta take a second to aim . . . c'mon, Watson, just keep swimming . . .."

Z0469gNN

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 19:44:50 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

A report has hit Hoenn news feed about a swarm of wailords and wailmer’s being beached due to the regions recent strange phenomenas, being forced to the shores by anger Dhelmise and Sharpedo. It was rather unfortunate for them and Eleanor could help but want to help them. With that, the pink haired woman traveled from one side of the region to the other. Blue eyes widened at the sight of many blue whales flapping on the sand.[break][break]

Without hesitation, the young woman quickly darted to the nearest one. “Oh my gash,” she whispered in a panicked tone, “Quick Shellos and Jellicent. We need to help them.” The two pokemon that accompanied her nodded, the pink shellos used water pulse to keep the pokemon from drying out. Meanwhile, the ghost and water type began to use water gun on the sand to form a trench. Eleanor nodded, hands extended out onto the its form and she began to push.[break][break]

Several minutes later, the wild pokemon was reunited with the ocean. The trainer let out a breath of relief, arm rose to wipe the sweat that formed along her brow. “Alright,” she breathed heavily from exhaustion, spotting the pink colored one, “Let’s go help that one next. Its all cute and pink.” And maybe if she is lucky, she can caught it. Pink is always better.[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]@swarm

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

F_3vlSnT

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 20:17:25 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Hooooly shit, Okay. Oookay, uh…”[break][break]

Swimming was always a beloved pastime of his, but judging from the amount of…noises, he could only say? Cries? Really, really drawn out sounds— dude, he didn’t know how to describe it, honestly. All he knew is that the closer he walked to the shoreline the louder everything got, and the more obvious the situation at hand seemed to get.[break][break]

Y’know.[break]
Kinda hard not to see a bunch of Wailords and Wailmer washed up.[break][break]

After some time, he’d forgotten about his original plans to take a swim out in the tide in favor of doing his best to help the poor beasts out, and by some major miracle, he actually did end up being able to help a couple of the big boys alongside his own Pokemon.[break][break]

This guy, though? The one he was trying to help at the moment.?[break]
Immovable. Impossible.[break][break]

And to make things worse, his little one ended up getting sidetracked. He and the rest of his bigger Pokemon were already doing their best to start rolling the whale back to the ocean, but after absolutely no avail, the man looked off towards the side just in time to see his own Litleo repeatedly tapping and slapping at the bubber of the poor creature in front of them.[break][break]

”Oh, son of a—... Regulus! Regulus...!” he shouted, immediately starting to jog over. ”Stop, buddy…! He’s already having a bad day, man— don’t touch the butt...!”[break][break]

But of course, he kept touching the butt.[break][break]

Inhaling deeply, he just stared for a few moments more before just…taking a free Pokeball out and tapping it against the Wailord in an attempt to spare it further issue.[break][break]

VVnlOc1e

@swarm[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
566 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 20:31:16 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

When Jack arrived at Slateport Beach for his routine weekend beach cleaning, he did not expect to see pokemon instead of trash filling the sandy shoreline. As Watts bounds up to a wailord nearby, Jack glances out to sea where he knew the strange barrier was cutting off access to the open water. More movement catches his eye and his gaze lowers to the placid surface of the water where numerous sharpedo fins are visible cutting back and forth.

Poe swoops down in front of Jack, glaring at the wailord blocking the beach. The rookidee tilts his head to his trainer and caws in consternation. "Fish aren't made to be in a box, kid," Jack responds with a sad look to the sea. He glances between the sharpedo infested waters and the beached pokemon before silently unclipping a pokeball from his belt and walking it to the wailord.

HL6tOOSx

MISSION | @tag

[break]Notes go here.
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
310 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 2:04:58 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Oh jeez...lots of big whales...if only he could speak fish...or whale...why couldn't these guys just keep swimming? Well, not that it mattered much, Keenan let his Vikavolt out, and got his Onix and Granbul out to help move the poor Pokemon. Not exactly what he wanted to do on the beach. Vika soon found the reason though...Sharpedo. And lots of them too. Pissed off, the blonde ordered his Vikavolt to interfere with them as much as possible without harming the Pokemon they were trying to save. What buttholes! The poor baby in front of him groaned. Releasing Spheal, he had his water type keep the Wailmer hydrated while he tried to move it back to the ocean. And his Vikavolt driving away the Sharpedo.

8ktEfZvg
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 4:13:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]seeing beached wailords takes him back to his one mission with ranger . how it feels like a lifetime ago. so much has changed since then, both good and bad.

"let's get you back into the water so i can go home and watch FINDING DORY."

the highly anticipated sequel of which he has still yet to see. he's busy, naturally, so it makes sense.

matias starts shoving them back into the water.

[attr="class","noodles"]6EULvbQb
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 4:47:39 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Adrian was trying to find his turn off...[break][break]

42 WAILORD WAY, SLATEPORT
[break]

There it was. With a low whine his engine begins to die down, the click of his turn signal cutting through the sound of clockwork. After parking the car, he can already see the distended, limp figures of Wailmer and Wailord along the shoreline. More than any other year. The little Hoenn Dome was having an immediate effect on the oceanic ecosystems. Looking out at them, he can only feel pity at their marooned bodies dotting the coast.[break][break]

Adrian released Furor onto the beach, hoping to push some of them back with the lumbering strength of its tail, although he wasn't adverse to capturing one of them.

7zt1mfaW
[break]
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]"42 Wallaby Way, Sydney" referenced

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 4:48:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't ever recall such a moment in Finding Nemo. Well, she doesn't ever recall watching the movie to begin with. All she knows is that she's seen this before and it doesn't make her feel any better about what's happening in the region.
[break][break]
"You'll die out here..." She whispers, leaning her back against the Wailmer and beginning to push. "You have to live, even if it seems hard."
[break][break]
Her pokemon are on the move, doing their best to help slide the whale back into the water through frosty slides and sheer muscle power. In fact, it seems like her power dwindles compared to theirs, but she doesn't stop trying regardless.
[break][break]
"I'll help in whatever way I can. I'm sure a lot of people will... so for now, let's just get you home and we'll work on fixing this somehow."
[break][break]
Anything to protect this region and its inhabitants.
[break][break]
qJCRspGM
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]wailord swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 11:42:48 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Saturday mornings were always a sight to behold. When the dawn begins to creep up after an evening often reserved by the average civilians for partying and drinking, light highlights the chaos that they leave in their drunken wake.

As of late, with all of the meteor business, 'letting loose' had been taken to a new level. Why not when the end of the world is on their doorstep, right?

Now's the time if any to go nuts.

What Angelo is smirking about as he walks along the docks however, isn't some drunk lying face down in the sand in a compromising position.

Although the Wailord, beached and belly-up, surrounded by conveniently placed bottles of another Friday night aftermath, certainly reminds him of someone.

It's uncanny.” Taking out his old cracked phone, Angelo takes the time to send a little snap, before crossing over the sand towards the Wailord.

Should probably help this guy find its way in one piece after its wild night.

Okay, my Squishy friend. Let's get you back home.

esRRfqjx

@wailord-swarm
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 19:28:56 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

As a Ranger, Julia considered it her duty to help with the beached Wailord problem on Slateport's shores. Luckily, spotting a forty-something-foot Pokémon halfway stuck in the sand wasn't hard. She jogged over to the Float Whale Pokémon, which let out a mournful cry as she approached.

[break][break]"It's okay," she said, slowing to a stop. "I'm here to help." She carefully stepped closer. "You poor thing... you're already getting all dried out. I think Lazuli can help, though!"

[break][break]She called the Lapras out of her Poké Ball. Even without her inherent empathy, she could immediately tell this Wailord was distressed, and she began cooing gently to soothe it. Once it had relaxed a bit, she even reached her head out to nuzzle it.

[break][break]"Think you can use Life Dew to help the big guy out?" Julia asked.

[break][break]Lazuli nodded and summoned droplets of sparkling water in her mouth. She raised her head and shot them into the air so that they rained down on the dried-out Wailord. Of course, that much water wasn't nearly enough to cover its huge body, but their healing properties helped make up for that.

[break][break]But that was only a temporary solution. This Wailord needed to get back to the ocean, and Julia knew just how she was going to do it. She pulled out an empty Poké Ball.

[break][break]"All right, big guy, we're gonna take you back to the ocean now. Just relax and find a happy place in your head, and you'll be home in no time." With a smile, she tapped the Ball to the Wailord's blubbery hide.

[attr="class","julianotes"]Vnd81ffa

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

champ

mimi
she/her
twenty-eight
july 29
twinleaf, sinnoh
demisexual
veteran trainer
cadet
what am i
without my armor?
15 height
15 height
When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.
awards
129 posts
Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimi
Mimi Cheng
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 0:33:18 GMT
Mimi Cheng Avatar
mimi's self-planned vacation tour has her traveling the scenic length of route 134. attempting to, at least, boarded atop her trusty drampa's back. the dragon's droning movement is slow and methodical. it's the speed that shifu uses when teaching life lessons to the youths back home. today is no different, because taken along for the right is also an enthusiastic jangmo-o. tuanzi jumps up and down his trainer's lap, excitement oozing from his every move.

"you'll fall off, tuanzi," the woman chuckles, pulling the little dumpling closer just as a wave rises tall before them.

the drampa is quick to cast a lightscreen to ward the smmall party off getting themselves wet, though a few droplets fly off the move's edges and onto the jangmo-o's nose. he jumps again, trying a little too desperately to shake it off his face.

what is such a big wave doing so close to the shore? the answer presents itself in the form of a wailord. alarmingly, it's headed straight for the beach chock-full of tourists.

mimi frowns. "let's catch that boy before he gets himself hurt." with a gentle pat to the neck, she instructs the drampa to move. a light-colored mist is released from his mouth, a dragon breath to weaken and paralyze the wailord.

satisfied, mimi finishes the job by throwing a pokéball at it.

Jr_utZ3S
[attr="class","mimi"]
[attr="class","seelie"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon drampa"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon jangmo-o"]
[newclass=.mimi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .mimi b { color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; border: 0; font-size: 13px; } .mimi a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .mimi .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .mimi .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 2:26:40 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Hmm. That’s a shame.”
[break][break]
He had wondered about it before: about how this barrier that surrounds Hoenn affects the wild pokémon that live in their seas. He had even seen them behave unusually when going diving. But, in all of that, it’s as if he had somehow forgotten about the pods of Wailord and young Wailmer.
[break][break]
Mars doesn’t care much about most wild pokémon, but marine ones matter to him (his name is del Mar, after all). So yes, when hearing about what’s going on at Slateport beach, he stops by directly from his office up in the heights of the upper district, still clad in his suit and everything. POG Bank’s CEO, here to help!
[break][break]
He approaches one pink Wailmer, patting its side.
[break][break]
”You should have just kept swimming. Always keep swimming.”
[break][break]
Good advice for when it gets back to the water, right?
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
KQYdduL4

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]