Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:30:38 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Okay. Mantine surfing was a bust so far. Isaac needed to clear his head, and fast. What better way to do it than to hide beneath the waves and leave his troubles behind? Normally that'd just be called sulking, but during the Splashfest it was called treasure hunting and served as a time honored tradition.[break][break]

It was actually kind of relaxing, in a way. The pressure of the water was a nice change of pace from the pressure of competition, and all the hustle and bustle of the surface gave way to the occasional rush of bubbles or pulse of a nearby current. Maybe he didn't need to even worry about the Splashfest. Maybe he could just. Stay down here. Relax. Zone out. Become one with the universe, just for a precious little while.[break][break]

Actually, nah, fuck that. A shiny just drifted into Isaac's hip and now he needed to see what he was working with here. He clutched it, then guided Flapjack up to the surface. Who needed relaxation when you had loot?

wXmEvtXB

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Event!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:57:02 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin cannonballed toward the bay at high speed after miserably failing the advanced surfing trick, creating a splash so large that Levy was concerned she would take a long time to surface. The Milotic took initiative and floated beneath her, making sure she could safely climb aboard him. Once she was into position, the water-type's air bubble let her breathe again. She took a look beneath the coral reef for the first sign of treasure.

1|5QbVDf

Received "Z-Crystal" x 1!
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:03:06 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

well, would you look at that? another shard? maybe her luck was finally starting to look up. would be such a shame if she found another one, right? right? arceus please, this is the one time i'm asking for something from you--[break][break]

so back down the water she goes. fingers crossed.

[break][break]
Blr3|915

[break]
+4 pokeball[break]
+1 devolution[break]
+1 z-crystal[break]
+1 gachapon[break]
+1 blue shard[break]
+1 ability capsule[break]
+1 salac berry[break]
+2 mega shard[break]
+1 form change

@tag

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:08:28 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]

oh, a pokeball. nothing to write home about. no worries, she can always keep diving to see what else she can find down here.

[break][break]
aaolg8dY

[break]
x1 pokeball

@tag

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:22:53 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she was back, a little later than intended, but all the same. her confidence was up. time to dive and find something pretty. hopefully, one of those blue shards people were carrying around.

ihuJ32fD

+ crown
crown total: 1
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:32:19 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]At least Clamperl diving was tranquil and consistent.[break][break]

Failing at the dunk tank or Mantine surfing was all effort and no gain; but by the end of scouring the ocean floor, you could rest assured you'd always come away with a haul. Maybe it wouldn't be extraordinary, but you took away something for your time.[break][break]

Let's see what's out there today...[break][break]

jTqP3sXR

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A BLUE SHARD!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Martyin

He/him
December 20
Foretree City
Gay
Trainer
Civilian
Matt Vice
Taken
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicodemus
nicodemus unken
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:56:19 GMT
nicodemus unken Avatar

Such a fun event! Perhaps Nico wouldn't necessarily consider himself an excellent swimmer, nor an expert on anything aquatic really- but it was important to learn!

@taghere

NpdMQ7TA
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 6:01:38 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

he’d skipped on clamperl diving his first day out, only because he hadn’t heard about the things people were pulling up out of the sand. clearly stashed by the organizers, people were pulling up tms and trs, ability capsules, mega stones…

he dove in to try his luck.

28350yCn
+ mega shard

close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 6:27:45 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
clamperl diving sounded peaceful enough, and who didn’t like treasure hunting? after tying back her hair, nearly white under the beating sun, she dove in. lavender eyes passed over the smaller items left behind by the league in search of a pearl, specifically. that was game, right?

but a mega stone wouldn’t hurt… or a crown…

she reached for something.

R24ksT6p

+ level tutor
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,379 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 6:37:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she’d heard about the mega stones, as well as the odd blue shards that people were pulling out of the water. what did they mean? she was here to find some treasures of her own. diving in, she cast her gaze around, in search of anything that caught the sunlight through the water.

5gh6bqT8

+ devolution stone
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 6:55:16 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

They dive down underwater and hope they'll find something worthwhile today. Yesterday, it had been another broken pokeball. Cade had fixed it until it was in working order, sure, but today he was hoping for something a little more... expensive.

4tFngM8K

found a GACHAPON TICKET!
CLAMPERL DIVING + 🐚

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 7:33:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

SPLASHFEST

A SPENT INCENSE canister has sand flow through each opening. no more useful than trash, fernando removes it during his dive.

23.07 | MOVE TUTOR
24.07 | BLUE SHARD
25.07 | SALAC BERRY
26.07 | POKEBALL
27.07 | TM
28.07 | POKEBALL
29.07 | CLAMPERL
30.07 | MEGA SHARD
31.07 | DEVOLUTION STONE
01.08 | POKEBALL
02.08 | LEVEL TUTOR
03.08 | FORM CHANGE
04.08 | BLUE SHARD
05.08 | POKEBALL
06.08 | INCENSE

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
TuxQL9V2

INCENSE
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 7:49:02 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
It's crazy to think how much stuff was down there polluting the water, but as more and more trainers carried out a prize, it became that much cleaner. So what exactly did Derek find this time? His best prize so far.

TUXPmeKD

- Derek found a MEGA SHARD!
DAY #15 | CLAMPERL DIVING
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 8:20:00 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Laughter rolls down the beach, surprising a flock of Wingull into flight. Seconds later, a head of blonde curls pops up from around the street - headed for the ocean.

She salutes the nearby divers with a small grin, prepares her diving equipment, and promptly disappears under the waves.

The first thing to get rid of is the diving equipment; it'd been more for show than anything else, really. She didn't need it where she was going, not when her lungs welcomed water as well as they did air.

She breaches past the shallows, heading for darker depths where, hopefully, others wouldn't have thought to come.

yYnfUP4p
@