1,117 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:06:46 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

why was matias breaking so many people’s backs? someone needed to teach him a lesson. thankfully, bo was there to do just that. he wound back, wordless because he was not sorry. goodbye matias.

1endc3ld
dunking 
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:08:16 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

to take revenge for his good pal who he has definitely met and trained with, danny tosses the ball at the behemoth of a man that is .[break][break]

"hold your breath, sir!"

[attr="class","ooc"]Bi_7AB_z[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:11:26 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Last time Isaac tried not to win, his ball bounced off of the wall of the dunk tank, pegged Watson square in the forehead, curved up into a nearby awning, bounced off of it to hit a nearby gutter, rolled through it and shot back into the air, got slapped away by a passing Wingull's Wing Attack, and then careened right into the target to dunk the mysterious girl inside of the tank. It was incredibly convoluted and yet inexplicably perfect.[break][break]

Maybe he'd have similar luck if he tried to miss again?[break][break]

TiGZm14J

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]DUNKS: 12 / LONGEST SURVIVAL: 2

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:23:52 GMT
nina larson Avatar
danny.

of course she wasn't going to miss an opportunity to dunk danny.

"sorry not sorry!"

Um_NmINi

attempt to dunk
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:50:03 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He didn't know the guy in the tank when he circled back around the next day.

Not that it mattered.

Once again daring to challenge himself, he made a wild throw, once again with his eyes closed.

● tags: @splashfest
[ dunked ]

● rolls: 02
● dunks: 01
● misses: 01

Csa4vJmP

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 4:55:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUNK TANK

SPLASHFEST

A BALL CUTS THROUGH multiple stands and half way across the beach just in an attempt to score a hit against a familiar head of red hair. it misses. naturally. due to the distance but the attempt is still solid.

sometimes animosity is a strong enough purpose to make bad intentions great.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
PwgzPBY1
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:04:51 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

it's time for his shift again so it's only natural for cian to go up there. which means he has to eliminate the ranger.[break][break]

"hiya!"[break][breka]

and goodbye.[break][break]

L5UHB429

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:18:32 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
A light toss of the ball in her palm is the only warning before Elisabeth throws it towards the poor figure in the dunk tank, utterly indifferent to whom they might be.

Some redhead? Some stranger. Either way, she deeply desired to see them sink and fall, competitive monster that she was.

HVxgb6BE

(LMAO IGNORE THE INITIAL BORKING I SHOWED SHIV WE GOOD)

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:45:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Not having to dunk the pretty lady...
h0v2cBkX

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]CMERE!!!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 6:16:30 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Though he knows Elisabeth, Derek also knows the person she dunked shortly before his turn came. Gripping the pokeball tight to his chest, he focused all his attention on the target. He didn't even bother looking at her. Just a sudden pitch. That was it.

4d0gdpds
DUNK TANK, ATTEMPT #18
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 6:54:34 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo doesn't know yet because Esuna hasn't responded to their brand new thread. But even if he did, he'd pitch that ball so hard.

Time for her to be dethroned.

zjtF2i4Y

attempt #17
( 09/08/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 7:21:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Fuck it, its tiem to dunk somebody. Anybody.

tgZS1slO

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:06:38 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

Standing there, he realized that just like them he was trying to make history but whose to judge what's right from wrong. And when our guard is down I think we'll both agree, that violence breeds violence! BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY! [break][break]

"Nothing personal, kid." Aidan would say as he released the ball towards the target.[break][break]

4cxVgKtw

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN DUNKS!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:23:49 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

As if by way of déjà vu, Mars finds sitting in the dunk tank just like before, comforting that he had in fact not imagined things last time. The banker takes a moment to stare at the man he had once known, cold as can be, but since this is a public event and no one is worth ruining the good image he has worked so hard to create, Mars soon smiles as if nothing.
[break][break]
"Cash Money, throw." The Meowth by his side, mascot of POG Bank, does as asked, grabbing a ball and throwing it at the target.

[break][break]
gjvPgrrx

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:49:33 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]It wasn't personal.[break][break]

Adrian just wanted those crowns.[break][break]

Maybe he'd take it easy tomorrow...[break][break]

hbbilOdo

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]DUNKING AIDAN (FAIL)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing