rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 16:34:58 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Time to get splooshed, big boy.[break][break]

...Is what Leo would say if the luck gods hadn't cursed this post with a third six. Thanks, Satan.[break][break]

Fal4YcMt

@tag[break]
notes

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 16:54:14 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
Another day another ball to throw. goodbye, whoever was sitting on the throne.

4biOHiFJ
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 20:17:47 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Yeah, it was definitely just luck. Julia had gotten close last time. If she could land this throw and get back up there, maybe she'd make it this time? Here's hoping!

[break][break]
rim_vlso

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 20:17:56 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
It had been far too long and she yearned to reclaim her position as the dunk tank's queen. It was only a matter of time.
T35jLR53
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 21:37:58 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

was a frequent dunk tank attendee, Zev noted as he approached the start of the line and saw her sitting there. He might have even attempted to dunk her in the past. Truth be told, he had thrown the ball so many times that every failed or successful dunk was blurring together for him. Had he dunked Elaine before? Did it matter?[break][break]

No, of course it didn't. All that mattered was hitting the target. Zev threw the ball at it with all of his skill, hoping to see the woman fall into the water with an enormous splash.[break][break]

IN5LKKzk

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Dunk Tank

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 22:28:31 GMT
ana fell Avatar
It was quite appropriate she was throwing something at . Like the briefest of tastes before she showed up at his bar, unnanounced, to have The Talk with him.

oNOs0kcj

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 22:34:38 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby thought she maybe recognized the person in the seat, but only vaguely. Well, not like it mattered. If you were in the seat, you were Ruby's prey.

[break][break]
wibIbzmX

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 22:47:00 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
He thought maybe he'd dunked this person before-- but all the faces were beginning to run together, at this point. A combination of alcohol and excitement.

dunk attempt

OkVdWxiH

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 0:54:26 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Aiming for the target, Xiura let the ball fly forth, Clefairy cheering her on with a pair of new purple pom poms.

6beGZdEm

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 1:08:34 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noahwt"]
[attr="class","noahwtw"]

Another day, another ball, another failure in dunking someone. That was how Noah would explain his days at the splashfest, what had meant to be fun summer had become a hellish loop of failure one after the other. Like an officer worker Noah would rinse and repeat the dunking ritual of throwing the ball and likely missing.[break][break]

Ooh [break][break]
Na-na, yeah [break][break]
I saw you dancing in a crowded room [break][break]
You look so happy when I'm not with you [break][break]
But then you saw me, caught you by surprise [break][break]
A single teardrop falling from your eye
[break][break]

HDk4mkBc

[attr="class","noahwttag"]
NOAH DUKS!

[attr="class","noahwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.noahwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt b] color: #9d1a3a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #9d1a3a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #9d1a3a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; noah-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #9d1a3a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #9d1a3a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #9d1a3a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

clawlend

he/him
twenty-four
March 5
Eterna City
straight
Traveler
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clawlend
Alex Steelclaw
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 3:01:53 GMT
Alex Steelclaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexwt"]
[attr="class","alexwtw"]

The time had come after waiting in the dunk tank line for a hour to bring down the current reigning champion of the seat, Noah. With ball in hand Alex readies his aim and takes his form in an attempt to hit the bullseye and claim the seat. [break][break]

[break][break]

3pJ1P|yc

[attr="class","alexwttag"]
Alex has Dunked Noah

[attr="class","alexwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.alexwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwt b] color: #53d2eb; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #53d2eb!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #53d2eb; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; alex-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #53d2eb; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #53d2eb!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #53d2eb; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #53d2eb; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 3:07:03 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The person in the tank gets no more than a simple nod of acknowledgement, Tam being ever so indifferent.
[break][break]
He grabs the ball, he looks at the target, and he throws.
[break][break]
It's all part of the routine, isn't it?

[break][break]
LX|x2oXE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 3:14:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
hiiii tipsy fish is posting dailies!!![break][break]

is cute but hed be cuter soaking wet right?? right. no hard feelings etc etc except this twunk is TOTALLy getting dunked nyao[break][break]

[break][break]
Jvt8pZUN

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 4:39:27 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

you would think he would be tired of this by now, but there's something a little addicting about the game.

[break][break] the ball flies from his grasp with ease, spiraling towards the target.

[attr="class","ooc"]
CzlN5w2c

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing