part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 18:53:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE MAINSTAGE

SPLASHFEST

IT LOOKS LIKE TODAY is fernando’s turn to be the pidove to kyle’s talonflame. when the champion carries on the conversation as if it were true, fernando’s face scrunches up with visible disapproval.

lopez,” he calls upon with parental scorn. the sharpness of his name demands he take the conversation more seriously.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 19:59:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE MAINSTAGE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rebu7zvfhp1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Mewmore // Abandoned Ship (Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Remix)
[break][break]

AND NOW, PUNK MUSIC

SMOKE BILLOWS FROM THE STAGE, white and voluminous, spilling like a fog as the stage ground opens up. From the center, a massive, mega-evolved Toxtricity rises up from the center alongside , , to violent, shrill screeching. Cannons on both sides of the stage aim towards the audience and fire what seem to be KETCHUP PACKETS at the crowd.[break][break]

There is a moment's pause, as the band absorbs the crowd. [break][break]

The deafening roars are only broken by the explosive first chord of Callan's riff, he takes the mic into his hands. "hello SLATEPORT! if you want a CROWN," he yells, ["i want you to scream ADRIAN, as loud as you can! RIGHT NOW!" [break][break]

The roar of the crowd would only be overpowered by the explosive singing voice of over the the 120 decibel speakers, and the first riff of TERAVOLT's latest song: [break][break]
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798740629588672583/1003683115308437504/LONG_NIGHTS_33_VOL.mp3[/player][break]

--DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE, [break] NO, DON'T TELL ME WHEN TO BE FREE, [break] SAVE IT FOR THE SHEEP, ALREADY TAMED [break] I ANSWER TO ME, UNASHAMED
[break]

HOW TO PLAY

TO PLAY, please read the instructions below.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • All of your characters can participate.
  • This thread functions mostly as a mega thread with periodic moderator posts. These moderator posts will range from announcements to performances to possible swarms to the announcement of the winner with the most crowns.[break][break]

As such, this thread will be spaced across several IC days (date indicated in the mod post).
  • There will be no deadlines posted for each round.
  • You can post multiple times.

CROWN REQUIREMENT

👑 CROWN REQUIREMENT

TO RECEIVE CROWNS IN "THE MAINSTAGE", you must fulfill certain prompts listed below and in subsequent moderator posts. As long as you fulfill the prompts before the end of the event, you will be able to receive crowns from them.[break][break]

However, you can only redeem 1 CROWN PER POST. Subsequent moderator posts will add new prompts and a possible change in setting (the day).

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • participate by INCOPORATING OR QUOTING 's lyrics in your post in some manner &/OR REACTING to the contents of 's speech - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
  • participate by SCREAMING THE NAME, ADRIAN, in response to 's audience participation/cheer chant &/OR INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics above - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)

SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENT

IRON LADY FORGE

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 22:09:56 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Uh...hey." Was all got in return, Derek's attention turning to when he felt the squeeze on his shoulder. Shouldn't he be up there? Well, as it turned out, Callan was headed there before long to play their newest song.

"Have fun up there." Was all he could manage to get in before Teravolt was beginning their routine. On queue with everyone else, Derek yells encouragement to his friend, Teravolt's vocalist .

"LET'S GO ADRIAN!" His voice drowned into the crowd, allowing Derek to get caught up in the party vibe even though it wasn't exactly his thing. His feet bobbed him up and down, meshing with the rhytmn of the music and the crowd.
THE MAINSTAGE
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 22:19:54 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
He knows when Alex is exasperated just by the tension in his shoulders and the curvature of his spine. Is that weird? He’s honestly asking, he’s never known anyone this well, before.

So Memo knows that it’s intended for him to lean in and hear what Alex has to say, protected as they are underneath the vibrant spread of Alex’s sunflower umbrella.

“That’s cause it is,” Memo agreed, voice serious despite the smile that spread across his features as Alex viciously attacked the ice cream sandwich, “genocide, I mean.”

He looked up at the stage as ’s song ended and the fog began to roll through.

“It’s a bullshit plan,” he said, a little bit louder, with a tinge more anger, quoting the same thing he’d said to Alex’s friend.

Terravolt took the stage and Memo fell silent, to listen. Music was important to him. Once upon a time, it had been his life. Dirty garages and old Casios. Attics with mattresses duct-taped to the floor for sound insulation.

“Odd pick for a song to play immediately after that speech,” he commented, after listening for a bit, 'don’t tell me what to believe, save it for the sheep'. Not my first choice for a followup after a government official.” He laughed a bit. “But maybe that was the point.”

👑 - react to dahlia's speech
👑 - include teravolt song lyrics in your post

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 22:23:37 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

ironic, isn't it?
[break][break]
matias's offer of teaming up with katherine is made just as the song reaches the lyrics that resonate with the woman most. you like 'em in submission. yeah.
[break][break]
she does.
[break][break]
it makes any attempts to work alongside her futile. any suggestion for a partnership goes mostly ignored, if not outright mocked.
[break][break]
"i'm not very good at working with others, matias," she admits to the silph, eyes not drifting away from himself. "and something tells me you're not the type who listens to orders very well."
[break][break]
her shoulders rise and fall in a quick shrug, "don't worry, i'm not gonna hold this against you."
[break][break]
as awkward as it was to pretend that she wasn't having two conversations at the same time, casey is given her attention next. a smile compensates for her lack of focus, "mmhm. i think i'd remember melody's cousin if i met him. i'm katherine."
[break][break]
the subtle smile persists until the red-head's arm extends towards her. she'd have preferred to avoid the physical gesture... but opts against leaving him hanging. she shakes his hand.
[break][break]
"so, where has she been hiding you?"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 22:55:27 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey sipped at his drink. He was being ignored, and responded in kind. Casey leaned into the counter and looked to Katherine. She would’ve remembered him, had they met. It was a sign then, that Melody forgot him too. Everyone did. Casey smiled, his chain necklace sitting on the counter a little.

Casey looked down, and thought for a second. He tugged at his collar comically, and bit his tongue. Even before he disappeared, he wasn’t exactly able to parlay his family connections into fame. “I’m sure you’d remember, if it wasn’t the first time we met..”

Katherine hesitated, but didn’t leave him hanging. Casey retracted his hand, his rings jingling like a bell on a cat. “…She and I used to hang out more, I dunno. I just got done with a hospitalization, and a physical therapy course. …Do you two know eachother?” He blinked, and glanced away. All he really had was himself. He then met her with a smile again.

+1 crown pls

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:27:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"oh, really?"

huh... could her father know 's, then? if he does, then perhaps it's a small world after all.

she perks up at the mention of shots. and without hesitation, a grin rises. she steps a little closer to , an arm shifting to link in his.

"say less," she chirps. the grin widens as and agree to shots. this will not end well but jayden will be carrying them all home. our hero! "are we doing a shots competition?"

with impending doom on the horizon, getting rowdy at the main stage doesn't sound half bad.

behind them, rock music begins to echo from the stage. she snakes her other arm into 's and tilts her head toward .

"lead the way to the bar, boys."

the crowd begins to chant a single name around them as the song begins. and faintly, she begins mouthing along to the lyrics. it's definitely played once or twice while she's been working away in the lab. the don't tell me what to believe line feels a little more accurate with each time she listens.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:34:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Eris came and went, as full of energy as ever. She was sent off with an amused shake of the head and a little wave before Barnaby returned his attention to . "Did you hear that? We look good together."

He leaned in closer to add, in a playful lilt, "And she hoped we enjoyed our date."

Whether or not Mars considered this an actual date or not wasn't too much of a concern, but it was a fun opportunity to tease him nonetheless. Eris' interruption came at the perfect time, too, as 's set ended just as the girl wandered off into the crowd.

Looking back up toward the stage, Barnaby was expecting to see an artist similar to the pop idol; instead, booming cannons announced the arrival of TERAVOLT. In the front row as they were, Barnaby and Mars were at the center of the cacophonous show. Adoring fans shrieked behind them, speakers blasted deafening rock music in front of them. It was almost too stimulating.

Suddenly, a packet hit Barnaby square in the cheek, leaving him stunned and blinking for half a second. "What the hell...?"

🎵 You look older than your age 🎵

Was he getting too old for shows like this? Since when did shooting ketchup packets into crowds become a thing?

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 1:11:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"inspiring. almost enough to forget the world is ending shortly."

his attention shifts to the stage and the departing commissioner as well only to shift to taking the stage. the last time he'd seen her was in a far different setting.

"it sounds like there's turmoil among your elite four."

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 2:22:41 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

goes off on her own, just as Eris always does, and for a short moment, Mars finds himself wondering if anyone had been assigned to chaperone her in the Splashfest. If they had (which was likely), Eris probably ran away from them or something. Typical. Oh well, at least she has Reiner to look after her.
[break][break]
Being a man who has an endless amount of things to concern himself with, Mars has learned to prioritise, and right here, right now, his priority is .
[break][break]
Oh, and the concert, obviously.
[break][break]
A wise girl, wouldn’t you say?” Mars smirks, leaving it unclear if it’s in response to Eris thinking they look good together or her assumption that this is a date. Maybe it’s both.
[break][break]
His attention is drawn back to the stage when ’s performance ends, smoke soon marking the entrance of the following act. The faces of Teravolt’s members and are ones Mars himself knows well, although one admittedly much better than the other. Only one of them is someone he’d call a friend, and in a great twist of fate, it’s apparently the one whose name they’re supposed to be shouting.
[break][break]
Adrian would just love that, wouldn’t he?
[break][break]
But, first…
[break][break]
Sitting in the front row apparently means being an easy target, and that becomes clear when a ketchup packet hits him in the head. ”Huh-” Mars grabs it, only realising what it is when looking at it in his hand, and it’s then that he hears Barnaby exclaim next to him, since apparently he too had become a victim of this assault.
[break][break]
What does Mars do?
[break][break]
Well… He laughs.
[break][break]
”That sure is a choice.” A grin brightens his expression, and it’s then that he turns back to look at the stage. His gaze fixes on his friend, doing exactly what Callan had asked of them.
[break][break]
ADRIAN!

[break]
All for the sake of messing with . What are friends for, no?

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Front row with Barnaby 🌟 OPEN TO INTERACTION

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:32:39 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

if they're willing to destroy the inhabitants of another world, then what's to stop those from the other world from doing the asme to them? [break][break]

even then, she's not willing to risk her own hide for the sake of a stranger's. there's little faith (there's no faith), but she can't think of anything better. they can't escape the region as is with the barrier over the region. something is so intent on destroying the region at any cost, and it's concerning. [break][break]

it's hot, so she tries to fan herself with her hand, with a cup of ice cold bubble tea in the other. marisol doesn't mind the loud music. she can make do without the crowds.[break][break]

in her stride, she finds a man who's just a little bit familiar. so she walks to the bar, intending to gently tap the shoulder of a at the bar. unfortunately, she's interrupted by a stray fucking ketchup packet flying into her, prompting a very soft, and sudden hiss of "fuck--"

main stage[break]
+1 👑, reacted to speech

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:42:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
's good humor delighted and surprised Elisabeth in equal measure. Splashfest certainly brought out a more relaxed side of everyone, didn't it?

Though there were still limits in that regard, as and would see shortly.

As the stage lit up with TERAVOLT's performance, ketchup packets rained from the sky, one soundly landing on Elisabeth's forehead.

"..."

She wiped the red paste away with a stone-faced glower, all the while listening as the announcers instructed her on who to direct her displeasure towards.

"Adrian," she hissed quietly, a vendetta now struck against this complete stranger.

+1 Crown: Reacted to Dahlia's Speech

+1 Crown: Said "Adrian" (hatefully)

[break]
[break]
[break]
MainStage Event ✿ Outfit + +
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:01:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint easily accepted Illie's arm grinning wider and wider as people accepted his offer. "Naturally. Nothing better than tequila at a concert." Not that he'd know. It'd be his first time consuming. At a concert anyway. "Winner doesn't pay~ Sound good?" [break][break]

He's more than happy to lead towards the bar grinning at familiar faces, if any, before hassling the bartender. "Four shots of tequila please." he said as he gesture his friends to line up. As the woman carefully set chilled shot glasses and left them little plates with cute limes and salt, TERAVOLT took to the stage. Mint was already reaching for his glass as began hyping up the crowd. He shot a wink at the trio before tapping his glass on the counter and lifting. "ADRIAN!" he shouted before knocking back the clear liquor, shudders racking his body as he almost forgot to swallow before picking up a lime and sucking hard. First one always hits the hardest huh? [break][break]

██████████ [break]

HP 150/150 [break][break]

LioYLUNc

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:11:37 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

While he’d went as far as to put distance between himself and the main attractions for once, he would’ve been lying if he said the energy hadn’t been infectious. After catching the attention of a bartender just long enough to request and obtain another drink, he turned his gaze towards the stage once more. A small smirk tugged upon his lips as he took a well awaited sip, hearing the voice of the singer carry across the clearing.[break][break]

He’d only had enough time to join the chorus for a moment, taking a deep breath and barely yelling, ”Adrian!” amidst the masses before finding his attention drifted elsewhere.[break][break]

…Towards a familiar face, specifically, not too long after feeling a tap upon his shoulder. Raising a brow, his lip tugged further in amusement, and he’d only opened his mouth faintly and for a moment’s worth of time with the intent to begin a greeting before nothing more than a stifled cackle escaped his lips.[break][break]

He stared at the packet as it impacted her, and then as it fell to the ground.[break][break]

”Damn…” he snorted, peering towards her from the corner of his eye. ”Classy entrance. Ten outta ten~.”

[break]
open to interaction? :eyes:[break]
+1 👑, shouted adrian's name

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:29:47 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

oh, she'll feel so stupid. [break][break]

specifically for indulging the crowd, but she would like a crown. so, for the sake of the reward, she raises her voice to shout "adrian!" hatefully. spitefully. because how dare they throw ketchup packets, of all things, at her? disgusting. [break][break]

even more disgusting is that someone found it a bit too amusing. so she gently raises the shawl over her shoulders, then moving it to harmlessly slap a man. if anything, though, it did make a very nice, gentle breeze. "don't mock me." she hisses, taking another sip of the bubble tea. [break][break]

only to find that was the last sip. wonderful. looks like the bar did want her to drink something, after all. [break][break]

so she moves to pull out the stool next to him, leaning forwards against the counter. "i didn't think you'd be here--" she starts, glancing over at the selection at the bar ".. no, never mind. something tells me you'd enjoy this music." and the energy that came with it.

[break]
+1 👑, shouted adrian (not happily)