5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
PAAA: LITTLEROOT TOWN
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 11:53:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Much to her relief, Velmos is quick to retreat as soon as he gets a chance. In that small frame of time where she's given room to breathe, she tends to Reiner's wounds, brushing the dirt out of his fur and helping him to walk the pain off. But before she can spare a moment to ask him how he's holding up, the battlefield begins to shift once more.[break][break]

"Oh Ar- What is THAT?"[break][break]

The giant creature looming over the primal point bears no resemblance to any legendary she's heard about. But the energy it emanates with a gigantic roar immediately reminds her of what had stopped time just minutes ago. Was that the energy source? Was that... Dialga? She doesn't understand what's going on, much like how she doesn't understand the hissing and sparking of a strange mark that easily eats through the bandages. When she takes a quick glimpse at it, nothing else seems to have changed about it.[break][break]

"This tells me nothing, Mesprit! If you're planning to help us, I think now would be a very good time!" Frustration coats her words as she tucks her arm away and clambers onto Reiner's back. With a few limping steps, he soon forces himself back into a stride, zooming past with a rather apologetic look. "Sorry mister, I've gotta go do something really important! Good luck out there!"[break][break]

Something really important in this context referring to finding , which had gotten marginally more difficult with the way that conflict was beginning to unfold.[break][break]

"Hideo? Where are you??" She fears her voice is getting drowned out by all the yelling and clashing. As megalopolans begin to crowd the area and block her path, she finds herself gripping tighter onto Reiner's mane as he unleashes wave after Wave of Thunder. And in all her panic, she barely notices the way that his attacks have been empowered by Nature's Madness - The additional sparks of pink dancing with the expanding currents.[break][break]

"Hideo, I don't think I wanna be alone if the guardians start making a fuss!"

[break][break]
[break]

GyyrQv8|[break][break]

Tl;dr -[break]
Luxray is healed[break]
☆ WHAT ARE THOSE FUNKY LEGS DIALGA???[break]
☆ Panic over what the marks are doing holy shit no pls not brain bubbles again[break]
☆ Trying to hide the mark and avoid people seeing it[break]
☆ Friendship with ended, now is her best friend - Looking for Hideo, moving towards Theatre[break]
☆ Luxray using THUNDER WAVE to clear a path, augmented by TAPU KOKO[break]
☆ Salac x1

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged theme

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 13:02:00 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartinjured"]
[attr="class","heartpicinjured"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistinjured"]

[attr="class","heartpkmninjured"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderinjured"]
[attr="class","hearticoninjured"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxinjured"]
[attr="class","heartnotesinjured"]

zl|CAYyi
[break]
- latias heals
[break]
- summons smeargle to sniff out 's stinky butt
[break]
- whoops nevermind forgot everything is terrible
[break]
- latias goes invisible again
[break]
- smeargle Sketches Roar of Time
[break]
- slip n slide into hell for engaging with the sinking earth
[break]
- sees and is just even more confused
[break]
- forgor roll

[attr="class","heartsideinjured"]

[attr="class","hearttaginjured"]@open

[attr="class","hearttextboxinjured"]

[attr="class","hearttextinjured"]
It was so dark.

[break][break]

Everyone outside was fighting and dying but here it was just darkness and silence and waiting and-

[break][break]

The Sand Tomb broke, scattering into a thick cloud as Locke fell forward not onto the cold tiles of an empty classroom but the torn-up lawn of Littleroot's theater. The other boy had vanished, but his odd behavior stuck with them even as their mind refused to settle after being thrust back in time by five years.

[break][break]

Who was he?

[break][break]

While Latias took a moment to heal off to the side, Locke decided to seek answers. They recalled their Shaymin and summoned their Smeargle in her place, barely giving the pup a chance to take in his surroundings before giving him a command.

[break][break]

"Find that guys scent."

[break][break]

Casso-Casso gave them a disgusted look, as though he were above the mangy mutts with their noses in the dirt by virtue of his artistic soul and also bipedal stature.

But mostly the soul thing.

On seeing that his trainer was not-in fact-joking, he sighed and approached the spot where had been moments ago with his nose to the ground.

[break][break]

The Smeargle's humiliation thankfully didn't last long though, as the ripple effects of the chaos on the other side of town finally reached those by the theater in another earthshaking roar. Both trainer and Pokémon clutched at their heads, trying to withstand the legendary's cry.

[break][break]

Latias' fear exploded in Locke's mind again as she vanished from the corner of his eye. Not like the triggered panic of being stuck in a moment in time forever he'd experienced moments ago, but like the instinctive terror of a young prey animal meeting its natural predator for the very first time.

[break][break]

He didn't know what this thing that appeared in town was, but he knew he should be afraid.

[break][break]

"Change of plans!" Locke managed to call out above the noise and fear. "Sketch that!"

[break][break]

Finally! This was what he was made for! He raised his tail as he visualized the Roar of Time, painting the image of it into the air and capturing the memory forever in his mind and soul.

[break][break]

No sooner than the Sketch had been completed, however, did the destructive effects of the legendary's attack catch up to those furthest from it.

[break][break]

Gradually, then very quickly, the dirt and sand beneath the theater began to slip deep, deep into the earth, dragging everything and everyone around it down like an hourglass-himself included. He slid forward into Casso-Casso, scooping the Smeargle into his lap as they were both dragged further towards the center of whatever was opening below them.

[break][break]

He glanced desperately behind him for help, only to catch sight of a disguised riding in his direction. A million questions ran through his mind, and in his panic they all jumbled out at once.

[break][break]

"Why Rose here?!"

Nano

[newclass=.heartinjured]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#5A5F69; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicinjured] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #5A5F69, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/VrFl8y8.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticoninjured] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/aJwVOYR.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistinjured] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmninjured] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#5A5F69; border:solid 1px #00917D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxinjured] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextinjured] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextinjured b] color:#00917D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsideinjured] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxinjured] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #00917D; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesinjured] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttaginjured] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderinjured] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #00917D; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextinjured::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextinjured::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#00917D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesinjured::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesinjured::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#00917D; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 13:50:44 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Well, that could have gone better.

His attempt to convince to stop ended with the two being separated. His attempt to investigate the theater was thwarted by and left the two strongest Pokemon he’d brought here KO’d. And his attempt to look around for got him into a battle with , where his Alakazam did almost nothing he told it to.

Though the latter fight did end with his victory, he still had to recall his Alakazam. He’d had the foresight to bring a Revive with him at least, so he could heal up his Beheeyem, the somewhat-battered Pokemon once more able to guide him.

And to tell him everything that was going on. Which was a lot.

To the Primal Point, Hideo could hear a voice speak up. It’d been a while since he’d last heard it, but his Beheeyem was able to jog his memory - that guy that had them help run a restaurant? Followed closely by the arrival of a massive Pokemon that his Beheeyem couldn’t recognize. But that name he recognized: Dialga.

He should’ve brought a second Revive.

Hideo’s attention was back towards the theater. Others seemed to be going for the Dialga and the man that summoned it, and reaching the theater had been his original goal - thwarted it may have been.

Any room for doubt was dashed the moment he could hear his wrist sparkle again - and his Beheeyem informed him his mark glowed. The boy was stunned for a whole second, before pushing his wrist close into his chest; there were plenty of people here he didn’t want to see his mark.

But did that mean the Lake Trio were nearby?

Hideo heard a familiar voice call out to him - not the Lake Trio, but a person: Eris. It was hard to tell where it came from in the chaos, but he definitely heard her say his name. “Elga, I just heard her,” he hurriedly said, “Do you see Eris anywhere?

His Beheeyem took a moment to look around, before noticing the green girl heading towards the back of the theater. He considered himself lucky that his Beheeyem was already acquainted with her Rosemontis disguise, or else he would’ve missed her entirely. The moment his Beheeyem pointed her out, he was rushing over towards her, holding on tight to his Beheeyem’s hand as he hid his other glowing wrist.

The Beheeyem lifted itself up with a Psychic, both to make it easy for the boy and as a safety precaution: his Beheeyem noticed the uneasy ground around the theater. If the two were heading towards the theater, they had to be ready for the ground to collapse - and Hideo would have a handy Pokemon to hold onto so they wouldn’t fall.

I’m here! Is it happening to you too?!

zlhbjSEB

- Note: Beheeyem and Aggron KO'd (thanks :angery:)
- Hideo revives his Beheeyem
- Takes a moment to have his Beheeyem inform him what's going on (an average day in Hoenn)
- Notices wrist is sparking, a whole second passes before he hides it
- Hideo hears , goes towards back of theater to meet her
- Beheeyem is lifting self with Psychic, will help keep Hideo from falling if ground gives way

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 14:29:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

beaten, bruised, bloodied, matias can do no more than take a moment to find his breath as he stands in the midst of all the chaos. even when all looks bleak and grim, he has never felt more alive.[break][break]

by choice, matias finds himself next to the PRIMAL POINT, understanding that he has no control over the sinking theater.[break][break]

things happen — voices sound, pokemon cry, and dialga's ROAR OF TIME soon threatens them all.[break][break]

DROUGHT fades even before reinforcements arrive.[break][break]

he sighs, mind still numb from fighting , his friend he once thought dead.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

has it been five minutes yet?[break][break]

"matias here. i'll hold the primal point."[break][break]

once more, a pokeball cracks open, and the DROUGHT that forms should be familiar by now. heat radiates as PRECIPICE BLADES erupt in a circle all around the PRIMAL POINT, never damaging it or blocking its firing path, but keeping it encased.[break][break]

BP08Qh2X
[break][break]

notes:[break]
- DROUGHT active.[break]
- PROMPT: engage with the primal point.[break]
- healing URSHIFU.[break]
- GROUDON using PRECIPICE BLADES to encase the PRIMAL POINT (not the top tho as it needs to fire hehe).[break]
- matias is defending the PRIMAL POINT.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 14:47:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a short reprieve allows him to patch up his zoroark, but it's all that in the end-- a brief moment to breathe, only to be plunged into the depths of chaos that follows the arrival of dialga soon afterwards.

priam wasn't in the mood to sit in awe as he normally would, however. going against in an official rocket mission stirs a side of him that regrets making connections again. it's in his nature, but at the same time, brings nothing but discord in his psyche.

clearly, focusing on what's in front of him instead was a good way to distract him to a point of forgetting to rendezvous with first.

back-up comes. with confidence of a true rocket veteran, priam shouts a directive in the same manner he's seen bosses of before had done. "a full lockdown! let's bring it on!" a fist is pumped in the air before he heads deep down.

a stakataka comes to his aid as backup. it erects wide guard around the entry way that they have already made before. if anyone's stopping them, then they won't be stopping from the mere presence of a legendary.

priam hasn't.

he hops in onto the previous tunnel they've made with his gabite, praying that grassy terrain from the tapu bulu makes the ground stable enough for their descent.

as priam goes down, his gabite scatters stealth rocks on the way, leaving behind traps as it continues to dig its way down through coarse soil and loose earth.

tl;dr
  • heals zoroark
  • backup brings out stakataka
  • stakataka uses wide guard
  • gabite and priam continue to dig deep
  • gabite leaves stealth rocks around their hole
  • USE ULTRA BEASTS (stakataka)
  • ENGAGE WITH THE SINKING EARTH AROUND LITTLEROOT THEATER

3lVSdALS

@tags

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 18:47:39 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Revives were never a perfect heal, more to bring a Pokemon's consciousness back. Locke's wounds would require care and time, something they did not have in abundance. Nonetheless, when she returned the spider, kneeling hidden near the Primal Point, she could be assured the Pokemon could still battle.

When the mysterious man appeared, Kaida tilted her head, eyes narrowed. "Know its place?" So was the god against this, originally? Arceus was the god of Pokemon, of everything, as far as Kaida was concerned. One would think this would make her back down. Surprises were everywhere, today.

"But I'm supposed to defend this place." That was it, in truth. If Arceus was the god of this world, it needed to take some responsibility and talk to her personally. Fix things before they went wrong. That's what a leader was supposed to do, and the insanity of expecting a god to follow her ideals of packleader was lost on her.

Tapu Bulu whooshed past her, and one of her Pokeballs was empowered. Without thinking, she released her Comfey, who swirled briefly in the air before balking at the sight of the draconic ruler of time.

"Let's teach another Pokemon." Indunn was a timid creature...but he was a fairy, being confronted with a dragon was no reason to disobey Kaida. Calming beasts was what they did. As Roar of Time screamed out, the Comfey launched out a Leech Seed, bristling with vines. The attack would attempt to hold the dragon fast, draining whatever power it could.

_Z4wv0Rf

TLDR: Kaida heals her Ariados and attacks Diagla with Tapu Bulu's power using Leech Seed! Used an Augumented Attack!

Ormr, Ekans, Male, Shed Skin. Bite, Glare, Acid Spray, Stockpile, Giga Drain, Swallow. Has Z-move Rattlesnake!

Munin, Krookodile, Female, Anger Point. Power Trip, Crunch, Earthquake, Outrage, Double Team, Bulk Up.

Idunn, Comfey, Male, Flower Veil. Flower Shield, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Aromatherapy, Floral Healing, Growth.

Draugr, Dragapult, Female, Cursed Body. Hex, Phantom Force, Dragon Dance, Infestation, Dragon Tail, Dragon Darts.

Locke, Ariados, Female, Sniper. Spider Web, Cross Poison, Megahorn, Shadow Sneak, Psychic, Focus Energy.

Edder Araquanid, Male, Water Bubble. Soak, Wide Guard, Mirror Coat, Bubble Beam, Leech Life, Aqua Ring.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
446 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 19:35:09 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron had to take a moment to use what few potions he had on Metagross. That fire damage did more than he thought, but his big meteor was still hanging on. Otherwise, he watched the happenings around him. This guy, and that Dialga...the blonde contemplated going after the legendary until odd reinforcements came. For both sides. That Dialga was being dealt with at least by three trainers, probably more to come. Looking over, he saw the a Rocket that he battled before lay some Stealth Rocks as a trap, and continue to dig down (). What was so interesting here? The boy was faced two decisions: fight off as many Rocket reinforcements as possible, or pursue the previous Rocket underground. He still had a full team, and his Metagross was fully healed...

Before he could fully make his decision, his choice was made for him. Dialga used Roar of Time to tear apart the earth he was standing on. Stumbling around, he returned his Metagross, and released his Steelix once more. Jumping, his iron snake caught him, and used Dig to pursue that Rocket, going under the Stealth Rock. From what he saw, the guy was going to use his original tunnel...better crash the party then!

Wg_1OiSY

TLDR

Aaron heals Metagross.

Witnesses digging down again.

Engages with sinking earth around the theater

Steelix uses Dig to pursue and avoid the Stealth Rocks

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 20:41:11 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The shrill shriek of Dialga's ROAR OF TIME aroused Shalin from her deep slumber, waking with a minor headache and nothing more. She could no longer feel the pain of 's bullets lodged inside her, nor the burning of 's Toxapex venom. It was as though she felt the same way she did when the skirmish started, refreshed and brand new. Her Pyroar, who had previously suffered grievous injuries, was standing next to her, the lioness' face tilted toward her with a wide smile. She, too, showed not one scratch.

The medical team, shortly afterward, brought the girl up to speed. While she was unconscious, both sides had received potent reinforcements: Dialga had arrived to attack the League, under Rocket control. The Tapu that were in League custody, alongside Diancie, they were ready to give everything they had to ensure the Primal Point could be activated, warping the meteor to Sea Hoenn. Unbeknownst to Shalin, doing so would only delay the real crists, not end it.

Shalin would have preferred to slink off the battlefield. She had no choice, though. She was there on the Commissioner's orders. She and her Pokémon were in fighting capacity, so fight they must. Avian Bow in hand, she left the League base astride Kiara. There was one obvious target, and it wasn't Dialga. It was the man commanding Dialga. Her blazing mane heating up, the fire-type inhaled, then spewed a DIAMOND STORM-augmented FLAMETHROWER toward Chef Quanto and the Unown-K if it was still circling him. Shalin nocked an Avian Arrow, also pointing it toward the DRK Triad member's head before letting fly.
3yJJ5C8D

tl;dr:
- Dialga's ROAR OF TIME awakens Shalin from within the healing tent. 's bullets had been extracted and her wounds patched up, fully healing her.
- Pyroar is fully healed.
- Pyroar's attacks will be augmented by FAIRY-TYPE energies.
- Pyroar charges toward Chef Quanto and attempts to bathe him in a DIAMOND STORM-augmented FLAMETHROWER.
- Shalin aims an arrow toward Chef Quanto's head and fires.
- PROMPT: Use Diancie Augmented Attack (x1)

Ammunition: 5 ↑ 4

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
                               ♥♥
Shalin         Human           ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Flit           Yanmega         KO
Queen Zing     Beedrill        KO

Starr          Espeon**        Fair
Kiara          Pyroar          Good
Levy           Milotic         Good
Treble         Kommo-o         KO
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 3:13:16 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she is clutching her side, scratching at the fevered wound like a wild animal. lyune flies low, metal groaning and straining at his chest. after they'd lost sight of (and after an exchange with she'll have to process later), the uproar around the primal point had become too much to ignore. 

for a precious half hour, she'd stripped lyune of his scrapped armor. the ice embedded in the open wound on his chest, courtesy of the masked rocket ( ), has since melted. the wound had coagulated. it had taken three arrows and nearly all of her modified potion in her quiver to get lyune back into fighting shape.

wordlessly, she mounts him again. with just his saddle and reins, she abandons the armor and urges him back into the fray.

her eyes glitter at the sight of the draconic legendary, lips curling. and this time, she remembers 's words fondly. 'they can still bleed.'

so they rise. banking around the titan as its roar threatens to tear down the heavens. meteors of lyune's own gather in his mouth as bright light gathers around him - as his bones shudder and shake and his flesh reshapes itself. the white-hot light in his maw grows two-fold and as he emerges from his scaled chrysalis, they explode, raining down on their otherworldly assailants below.
LITTLEROOT RAID

- SUMMARY -
9 / 15 arrows used total
freya heals salamence back up to full
salamence mega evolves
salamence flies above quanto/dialga and uses draco meteor

vWmOKS1h
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 3:43:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

Exhaustion radiated from every fiber of Elisabeth's being as she dragged herself beside her fellow Rocket admin, and , and received a Revive for restoring her fainted MISDREAVUS. The Ghost-type had been subdued by since Littleroot's battle began, and to see her Misdreavus returned to health uplifted Elisabeth's spirits in a way precious few other things had.

It had been the unexpected mercy of 's HEALING PULSE arrows that had given the woman the strength to return here alive, hale and whole. Part of Elisabeth was grateful for the kindness, to have this unexpected assurance that she would survive.

Yet part of her bitterly resented it, too: this reminder that she remained weak, and far too easily broken. This spiteful side of Elisabeth did not regret her parting gift to the white-haired stranger, but spite did not fully rule her, either.

Her thoughts and feelings were addled and confused; the theatrics of what unfolded before them proved a welcome distraction from inner turmoil, and Elisabeth focused on it intently.

"I know that man," she said to suddenly, turning to Chef Quanto with surprise in her voice. Her vocalizer had been damaged enough for her tone to leak out. "He was in the Atelier."

And then, to her utter surprise and bafflement, another familiar image emerged: the ORIGIN FORME DIALGA she had witnessed in the Past Terminal in the Cloud.

"Arceus," she breathed out, taking a step back. "How on earth did they..."

Reinforcements hadn't come only to the DRK Triad, it seemed. Rocket's alliance with the Megalopolans left her wary, but the fact that they were here, fighting against the DRK Triad together, mollified some of those concerns. She had never fought them herself; she had only read intelligence reports on these cannibalistic beings, and met Velmos, the once, at a distance to discuss the battles in Littleroot and elsewhere.

In this moment, her attention was focused on something entirely different.

A Nihilego.

Ever since witnessing with her own in the Cloud, Elisabeth's heart had jealously coveted the Ultra Beast. The translucent jellyfish floated before her readily, obedient and subservient to her wishes, and Elisabeth resisted the urge to seize it in a Pokeball for herself and to study its toxins at length.

This was war, she reminded herself. This was a temporary boon.

Elisabeth still intended to enjoy it, however.

"Immobilize the creature," her voice cut out swiftly and sharply. "Bind it."

The tentacles reached forth from the Nihilego at her beck and call, winding around the ORIGIN FORME DIALGA to WRAP it tightly in its coils.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw tunnel through the earth, and silently hoped this distraction would be enough for that mission to succeed.

ndP8l7fa
x1 Salac Used

TLDR:
  • Next to and .
  • Healed fainted MISDREAVUS back to health.
  • Nabbing a NIHILEGO, baby, AWWW YEAH.
  • NIHILEGO used WRAP on DIALGA.
  • Masked and shamelessly cosplaying Viper, babes.

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Littleroot Raid ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
250 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 13:16:25 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadehead"]
[attr="class","cadeheadinner"]
[attr="class","cadehead-topper"]
[attr="class","cadehead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for
[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]i turn to stone [break] when you are gone
[attr="class","cadehead-topright"]
[attr="class","cadehead-text"]They had warned them that HOENN was the battleground of the GODS. But nothing could have truly prepared to witness this. Standing beside his SABLEYE at the border preceding the PRIMAL POINT, the half-masked man snaps out of his stupor and quickly tries to assess what he must do next.[break][break]

And it's then that all hell truly breaks loose.
[break]
MYTHICAL Pokémon emerge and glide into the fray like Valkyries. Those strange humanoids he'd heard tale about, the MEGALOPOLANS, seem to arrive in support of TEAM ROCKET themselves. One of them acknowledges Cade and his gremlin with a nod as he passes them. When their line of sight peers over Cade's shoulder, however, the Paldean takes a moment to follow it.[break][break]

And there, standing behind him, he finds a beast:[break][break]

[break]

It seems to have taken a liking to him and his Sableye. Or, at the very least, decided they would make valuable body shields in the fight ahead. Perhaps even a nice meal or two, given its snapping maws and throat-teeth.[break][break]

Regardless of those baser instincts, however, a deafening ROAR OF TIME snaps Cade out of it and prompts him to grasp at a KEY STONE pendant around his neck. His SABLEYE then surges with energy before MEGA EVOLVING:[break][break]

[break]

The PRIMAL POINT needed to be secured for the interests of his employer. But, more than that, he spotted a familiar beast (GROUDON) attempting to secure it. "Reunited at last." He mutters, pointing towards the giant lizard and on the brink of issuing a command before the beast (GUZZLORD) behind him charges past. He watches as it attempts to seize their enemy's throat and claw with its own (WRING OUT).[break][break]

Deciding his MEGA SABLEYE would do better to secure the PRIMAL POINT itself right now, he points it in that direction. "Clear a path." The half-masked blonde commands, watching as the gremlin leaps towards the closest PRECIPICE BLADE and attempts to smash it into pieces with its large gem (DRAIN PUNCH).[break][break]

It isn't long before himself attempts to infiltrate it.[break][break]

Tlax||pP
[break]

[break][break]

📝 TLDR[break][break]

◓ SABLEYE undergoes MEGA EVOLUTION![break]
◓ Ally GUZZLORD attempts to WRING OUT enemy GROUDON![break]
◓ MEGA SABLEYE takes that chance to attempt and clear a path to the PRIMAL POINT using DRAIN PUNCH![break]
💎 attempts to infiltrate the PRIMAL POINT![break][break]

⚠ USE ULTRA BEASTS X1[break]
⚠ ENGAGE WITH THE PRIMAL POINT X1
[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]
[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.cadehead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #252A40; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.cadeheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.cadeheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.cadeheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.cadehead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 13:44:18 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","calebtest2text"]

[attr="class","calebtest2pkmn"]

Gritting his teeth in frustration, Caleb felt momentarily helpless. The sounds of a raging battle were all around him, but he could barely see past the massive thorny vines surrounding the back of the Littleroot Theater, cutting off any hope of retreat or pursuit of the Rockets that had been near him just moments before ’s Xerneas had used its BLACK BRIAR ability.[break][break]
Rockets that included .[break][break]
Caleb was loath to leave his brother behind, but he had little choice in the matter. Trapped on the side of the theater, he needed to do what he could for his friends. , , and the others were in the theater - or they had been, anyway, when Caleb had first engaged Zev in battle. He quickly rushed around the building, avoiding stray thorns and sinking earth, until he was standing near the entrance. It seemed as if the theater would collapse into the ground at any moment. Caleb could not fathom was sort of power was beneath, but he did his best to avoid falling to his doom.[break][break]
The ranger’s jaw dropped when he looked out across the rest of the town. In the middle of the fray stood Dialga? Dialga, legendary lord of time!? A man Caleb did not recognize seemed to be in control of the powerful beast, an Unown floating around him. Was he Rocket? It was hard to tell from such a far distance. Attacks began to pepper the Dialga, but it seemed relatively unaffected from where Caleb was standing. How could anyone hope to damage such a creature? Did they mean to distract it or did they actually think they could defeat it? He shook his head in disbelief.[break][break]
Suddenly, he heard ’s voice come through over their comms unit, trying to make sense of the situation. Through the static feedback, Caleb could hear the panicked desperation in his friend’s tone. His mind flashed back to their last conversation, one that had not ended well. I promised Orion I would fight for him, for the League. Orion’s response, angry and betrayed in the wake of Caleb’s admission to being a Rocket defector, had been prove it.[break][break]
But he had not known about Zev. How could he have known?[break][break]
You can fight the other Rockets, nothing’s stopping you from keeping your promise.[break][break]
Caleb pulled out a Pokeball and released Zero. The ghostly Hisuian Zorua stared up at him attentively. He beckoned for the Pokémon to follow him and the two rushed forward. In the end, it wasn’t terribly difficult to spot . Caleb arrived at his side with a huff, and said plainly, "Crazy shit isn’t it?" He flashed the man a reassuring grin and then pointed at the closest group of Rockets to their position.[break][break]
"Attack the Rockets!" he commanded Zero, tone decisive.[break][break]
Out of seemingly nowhere, a sparkling creature made of what seemed like pure diamonds descended next to Zero, the two of them a blur of pastel hues in the midst of the dirt, sweat, and blood that colored the landscape around them. The DIANCIE trilled happily and Zero began to glow with a bright pink hue, emphasizing his crimson eyes. When he opened his mouth to release a NIGHT DAZE, instead of the usual stream of pure darkness, the beam of energy seemed akin to a brilliant night sky - sparkling stars sprinkled throughout. It was really quite beautiful, all things considered. He hoped it would be enough to stop Rocket from messing with the primal point...[break][break]
pm95P7Ia

[attr="class","calebtest2ooc"]
Zorua uses a DIANCIE-POWERED NIGHT-DAZE!
[break]

NOTES

+ Caleb is wearing basic military-grade tactical gear over his Ranger uniform (Example)[break]
+ In addition to his Pokeballs, Caleb carries the knife made by on his hip[break]
+ Caleb rushes around the Littleroot Theater so he is in front of it, avoiding the sinking earth and the thorns from BLACK BRIAR[break]
+ When he can finally see the battlefield better, he marvels at the Dialga that has emerged. He does not recognize the man commanding the Dialga.[break]
+ Caleb hears 's voice over comms. It makes him remember his promise to the other man. He searches until he finds Orion, and then joins him in attacking nearby Rockets[break]
+ Zero the Hisuian Zorua is released. Aided by DIANCIE, he uses a diamond-powered NIGHT DAZE on any nearby Rockets, hoping to stop them from messing with the primal point.[break]
+ NIGHT DAZE has a 40% chance to lower the target's accuracy by 1 stage[break][break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

+ Interact with the sinking earth around Littleroot Theater![break]
+ Use Tapu/Diancie augmented attacks!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2text b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2text a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2text i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2text u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 15:09:37 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtitle"]

[attr="class","zevhbody"]

In the circle of Xernea's BLACK BRIAR, Zev allowed himself a moment to catch his breath. Easier said than done, though, considering the unbridled rage that burned in him. He had been so close to recovering ! If only 's Pokémon had not intervened![break][break]

But there was no point confronting the Beast. Zev could still use Team Rocket, and if he kept a level head, he could find Caleb again. He'd drag his brother back home to Kanto no matter how long it took and no matter what he had to do to make it possible.[break][break]

Using the shelter of the enormous, thorny vines, Zev released his battered Cofagrigus from her Poké Ball and his Chimecho. "Heal her," he ordered of the latter while gesturing to the former. The Wind Chime Pokémon trilled in compliance before hovering over to the Coffin Pokémon and restoring her health with HEAL PULSE.[break][break]

's voice came over the communications garbled with static, yet Zev clearly heard the declaration that backup was on its way. But then the world seemed to quake as a energy blasted outward from the primal point across town. Thankfully, Xerneas' briars protected those within the enclosure from much of the force.[break][break]

Through a gap between the vines, Zev watched as a strange man, then a stranger Pokémon he had never seen before walked through a fissure in the very air. At the same time, the cries of other Pokémon — including several Ultra Beasts — filled the skies above Littleroot.[break][break]

's shout drew Zev's attention. It seemed the other man's goal remained the same: reach the energy source beneath Littleroot Theater. Separated from his brother and with no other options thanks to the thorns surrounding them and being too far away from the new threats to engage, Zev made a choice. He recalled both of his Pokémon and raced to Priam's side to aid him.[break][break]

The roar from 's Steelix was close — too close. Just as Zev reached for a third Poké Ball, an ally Blacephalon appeared between the Rockets and their pursuers. It aimed a CONFUSE RAY at the Steelix. Just in case, Zev released his Pokémon. Heat from Infernape's flames filled the tunnel Priam's Gabite had left behind as it dug farther underground.[break][break]

"Watch our backs!" Zev ordered the Flame Pokémon. They resumed the descent underground, carefully picking their way through the sinking earth, Infernape's senses on full alert for assailants.[break][break]

MLaJgzV9

[break][break]

NOTES

- Zev is wearing black tactical gear + a mask[break]
- Heals his COFAGRIGUS using his Chimecho's HEAL PULSE[break]
- Goes underground with Priam[break]
- Prompt: Ally Blacephalon uses CONFUSE RAY on Aaron's Steelix[break]
- Prompt: Engages with the sinking earth[break]
- Infernape is out on the field, keeping watch for attackers while they descend toward the energy source[break]
- Using 2 salac berries

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

[attr="class","zevhcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".zevh"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 15:34:21 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"GET BACK HERE VELMOS!" Through the chaos was a suited up man and a large black and white bear chasing after someone with his voice almost drowning out everything around him as he screamed. "VELMOOOOOS" He yelled out as he chased someone through the town as the mental image of a blue-skinned man slowly seared itself into his brain. This visage was what he was tracking through all the fighting going around as it had him abandon his original task for this area, but he would say it was for a good reason. After all the Megalopolans were the cause of one of the worst things to happen to Hoenn, giant meteor aside, so the fact one of them was still around, one that was a commander in that war, wasn't a good sign. "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EAAAAARTH!"

His chase was cut short as the form of Origin Forme Dialga as well as familiar legendaries and ultra beasts appeared in the distance and gave him pause as he tried to discern what was going on now. As the beast let out a roar that ravaged the town around them it caused kaz to turn away and notice the sinking theater he had run past and noticed the sinking form of going deeper and deeper. Seeing that shifted priorities as he returned his Urshifu to its ball and took out two items as a replacement, a ball and an energy root.

From within the ball came out his Celesteela who towered above the buildings and tilted itself towards kazimir who with a bit of backing up and a rearing of his hand threw the energy root in hand right into the Ultra Beasts mouth. The bitterness didn't seem to bother the Ultra Beast as it raised its damaged arms up like the pain it had gathered with a fight from one of its own kind earlier didn't seem to hurt anymore. With that the Pokkenger jumped into the sinking earth towards where he wrapped a muscled arm around both him and his smeargle "hold on tight! this is gonna be bumpy!"

Looking back he saw his Celesteela creep forward and outreach with its arms when a familiar Pokemon loomed over head looking down at him almost as if it recognized him. Tapu Bulu. If he was being honest he wasn't sure if it even remembered him from hanging out with long ago but it seemed to see that there was trouble. "Bulu! We need your help! Celesteela stop this sink hole!"

The ultra beast lets out a cry as it looks at the sinking building and reaches out to it with its arms starting to spin and sink into the earth on each side of the theater. As it does it the Tapu above it rings its bell as grassy roots and branches find themselves growing out of the Celesteela's arms as it uses Steel Roller to dig into the earth and churn it up as it feels its body power up with grassy energy. While the digging might slow down the sinking earth the building and its trainer were still dangers to one another so using its finely tipped head it did its best to jam its head into the trunk of the tree that was created by and his Xerneas and use that as a way to prop itself up as its body hit the ground with a loud thud to try and stop the building from sinking more into the ground.

It was a all a risky gamble but what was a little risk when the world was ending?

[paaa]
VLnANilt
-gives chase after velmos
-is that dialga monkas
-brings out celesteela and heals it
-sees sinking and goes to help him
-interact with sinking earth complete!
-celesteela uses steel roller to fuck up the sinking ground and save the theater, also jams its head into the tree of life left by to prop itself against it.
-tapu bulu gives celesteela grass infused energy to use with steel roller
- USING 1 SALAC

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 17:18:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Viole rushes to the safety of nearby intact building. Scouring through the medical supplies for something, anything to heal his felled pokemon. He manages to find two Full Restores in the bathroom, utilizing them to heal up his battered and bruised pokemon before returning them to their pokeballs.
[break][break]
He let himself breathe for the first time in what felt like in ages. The fear that gripped his mind soon bled away into regret and self-loathing. Memories of his battle with that masked man set his heart ablaze with barely restrained fury.
[break][break]
Anger at Team Rocket and himself.
[break][break]
Breathing out he attempted to clear his mind. Calming his thoughts to a razor's edge. There was still time, he could still do something! Anything! He just had to try... Even if Littleroot fell... It could be rebuilt. The lives lost may never come back but... Sighing as he ran a hand through his violet hair, his gray eyes becoming cold and focused.
[break][break]
It was time to go.
[break][break]
Rushing out of the building things suddenly turned to the worst as a strange man appeared calling upon something akin to a god. But Viole didn't believe in gods. And he refused to believe a god would harm humanity... That... Dialga was it? It wasn't a god, it was a monster. A powerful monster, but a monster nonetheless.
[break][break]
The stakes further ramped up as reinforcements appeared on both sides, even as Viole ran throughout the town attempting to take down whatever Rocket member he ran into.
[break][break]
A stray rocket grunt entered his periphery as he ordered his Gengar to attack only for an unknown energy to course through them as it unleashed Never-Ending Nightmare on their opponent and their pokemon, much to Viole's shock.
[break][break]
The sight of a floating Tapu Bulu is seemingly the cause. Not taking a gift ponyta in the mouth, Viole continued on rushing past destroyed houses and burned streets hoping to find someone or something he was capable of taking down.
[break][break]
His mad dash with his Gengar at his heels led him to the theatre where the earth began to sink right beneath his feet. "Greed!" The ghost pokemon grabbed him, lifting him up enough to let the descent become less painful. [break][break] But the young man had no clue what was going to happen or even what happened now. Hoping that soon this hell on earth would end soon...
[break][break]
5nVKc7wr

[break][break]

+ Viole heals up both his Gengar and Golbat.[break]
+ Viole runs around and accidentally takes out a Rocket Grunt (NPC) with the Ghost Z Move "Never-Ending Nightmare", powered by Tapu Bulu (x1).[break]
+ Interacts with the sinking earth around the Littleroot Theatre (x1).[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing