roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
UNEARTHING MYSTERY: ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 15:15:29 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]
[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]

Somehow, they'd managed to do it. Wow. It felt good, questionable but good. He didn't enjoy the idea of bringing down the huntail after all they weren't supposed to be in its territory, but it felt good to accomplish something with the rest of the rangers. Kier didn't have many accomplishments under his belt that didn't feel like participation awards. He didn't just sit back, he actually did something. And, even better, nothing bad happened because of him. It was kinda iffy there, but it seemed like at least for the day, his bad luck wasn't the main event.
[break][break]
"Thanks!" He beamed at Wren, giving his bruxish a little pat. He didn't think he'd be a huge fan of the flashy toothy fish, but Lady had really done well, hadn't she? "Yeah, I'm coming!" He laughed before following after Wren.

[break][break]
[break]I0rU_PxX[break][break]

[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

·
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 23:43:57 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

The final blow had been struck, and by Dunamus of all Pokemon! Josh would be proud if not for the issue that presented itself when Izumi checked for him on her comm.
[break][break]
"ASK ME AGAIN IN A FEW MINUTES!"
[break][break]
Josh forgot he was still holding onto the Swampert when it had climbed onto Gyarados. Just before it made its attack, Josh had let go and sent out his Metagross to catch him before he could be yeeted off to who-knows where. Of course, being on the back of a Mega Swampert in the middle of it trying to kill a giant while riding a Gyarados had left the blonde very disoriented and more than a little bit freaked out.
[break][break]
"I'm... I'm ok. Over" Josh managed to breathe out as the Metagross lowered him down gently. He was able to reunite with Izumi when she had been given a nice prize by a Zigzagoon. It was then that the Metagross held up its large arm, revealing some kind of shard, and a few other goodies. He kept tabs on Izumi and the area as a whole while she finished her investigation. Side-eying the Huntail the entire time in case it woke up.
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

- Josh really should have let go of Swampert sooner
[break][break]
- Sends out Metagross to keep him safe while he reunites with Swampert and Izumi
[break][break]
- Surveys the area while Izumi finishes her research. Metagross finds shinies. Gives Huntail the side-eye.
[break][break]
YgKAAD16

·
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 2:39:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he had only brought the phione here since it's been tradition to bring it with him every time he went underwater. having seen it be of relevance was not something he expected at the very least.

kyle floats in disbelief, taking in the professor's words and committing the view in memory. a newfound appreciation with the pokemon develops as it proves itself pivotal in unlocking part of the shrine.

the champion stays with the professor until he finishes taking photos before regrouping with and .

"my bad for not helping out much with the fight," he tells the two, before adding another more to the girlfriend of the day. "looks like i need to treat you to ice cream or something, honey."

he follows the rest of them out, feeling some kind of accomplishment and satisfaction from getting an experience he wouldn't think can be replicated again.

_pxJNoze

@tags

·
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 3:38:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after observing the mural depicting a shrine and eggs and people, she turns toward and to finish regrouping.

"no worries! find anything good?"

and while she'd also like ice cream, she refrains from inviting herself along.

instead, she offers a small smile and nods toward the exit.

"ready to get outta here?"

they depart, then, and she has never been so goddamn happy to see land. water officially gives her more of the heebie jeebies than she originally thought. ugh.

when they're back out of the water, she begins using healing mist to tend to her torn legs. they'll scar, perhaps, but better than continuing to bleed.

ORu97py0
em: aa.

tl;dr |
- hi ya'll
- blue team
- we r leaving!
- healing mist for leg injuries
- this is a shitpost sorry, i'm dying

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 6:06:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

As always, the Hoennian people prove to be more than the Huntail bargained for. Their dedication to the protection of their home brought victory. Eva rushed towards the Shrine’s entrance to catch one final glimpse of the massive pokemon, “Whoa! I’d love to stay that thing!” Eva mused out loud, though 100% serious about her statement. Perhaps this part of the Hoenn sea deserved more exploration.

[break][break]

The unscathed Kabutops idly swam back towards her as and regrouped with her. She grinned behind the clear visor of her mask, “Ice cream sounds great, my dear!” Eva kicked forward to start following the team out of the shrine and back towards the surface, “We can all share a banana split! One of those huge ones, you know?”

[break][break]

Once resurfaced, Eva returned the Kabutops for the Alomomola. She sent the pink fish off to tend to the teams’ wounds with gentle HEAL PULSES. Well that was fun and different! She couldn’t wait to tell about it when she got home.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Dig (blue) team![break]
+ That was fun!

[break][break]

Z7BsIPeP

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 16:22:06 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

J9Plip53
[break]
- offering wailord rides to the surface for anyone who can't make it on their own

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@atlantis

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
With the Huntail dealt with and the courier no longer weighed down by penguins, Locke quickly left the shrine's extraction to the professionals and returned to his Wailord's side.

[break][break]

"If anyone or their Pokémon are too hurt to make it back up, Mer-Mer can carry them back!" Locke offered into the comms, though silently hoping there weren't too many who'd have to take him up on it.

[break][break]

A flash of pink in the water seemed to indicate Latias was still near, but instead of the illusory Slowpoke they could only see 's Alomomola. It didn't take long for an invisible something to brush against their cheek, however, before departing once again now that the fun was over.

[break][break]

"Thanks…"

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]·
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:33:42 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

For all of Swampert’s efforts it was thrown back through the water at an incredible speed, just narrowly affecting its trajectory enough to avoid Elinor, it’s trainer.

But It was not the only fighter in the water. Soon enough everyone else descended upon the Huntail and together the beast was defeated.

In the aftermath of the battle the trainers are gathered in case another such beast would arrive. But with that done the work continued, alongside her Swampert, she would swim closer, managing to sneak a closer peek at the majestic beast. But nothing more. She was no trophy collector and there was more work to be done.

And so she would help with whatever she could for the last stretches of the job. Making sure to collect any oddities or prizes that might come her way in the process..

vQLt_2Ns

OOC: Let'sa Go!
TLDR:
- Elinor just swimming about checking out the Huntail getting the Ziggy-loot etc etc.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 22:28:01 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

So this is a good lesson into precisely why Luka doesn't often go on the offensive.[break][break]

The force of the attack sends Sakeru reeling, both Pokemon and trainer blasted back by the force of the recoil. It's more power than Luka is used to wielding, and that shows in just how uncontrolled it is. She can only thank the stars that she's managed to stay clinging to the dragon's back, and that no one on the surface seems to be hurt by her carelessness.[break][break]

"Are you okay?" she asks her Dragonair, who nods— a little battered, but not all that worse for wear. The timely assistance of has kept the recoil damage to a minimum. Just in case others are in the same boat, she instructs her Primarina to assist with an aqua ring, spreading currents of healing water throughout the entire party.[break][break]

And now that it seems the danger is truly out of the way, she finally has a chance to marvel at the shrine! There's plenty of ooh-ing and aah-ing, and she manages to sneak a few photos of the excavation. How exciting...this may make for good promotional material for the rangers![break][break]

Once everything of note has been cleared away, she even claims a small prize for herself. As she watches one of the cute Zigzagoon swimming away, Luka notices something glimmering in the sand nearby. She plucks it out to discover...a pearl! How lovely! Deciding that she deserves a little treat for all her hard work, Luka tucks it into the front of her swimsuit for safekeeping, then begins her ascent with the rest of the divers.[break][break]

[break]
vqs9RGzZ[break]

- primarina uses aqua ring[break]
- taking a few piccies!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

·
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 3:57:45 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

when the wild HUNTAIL thrashed about, it's tail knocked straight into ollie and sent him whirling in the ocean's current. his body crashed against a rock, and he's forced to succumb to his injuries. even though tries, her LIFE DEW isn't as successful as one may have hoped.

[break][break] "thanks, shay," he says, nodding at the fellow ranger.

[break][break] he lets out a sigh of relief as finally the distortion subcedes, and somehow, his lanturn finds it's way back to her. citrus uses AQUA RING on her trainer, just as the comms trickle in.

[break][break] "good job everyone!" ollie says to his team, hanging on to citrus' fin to drag him to the surface.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] tldr; [break]
[attr="class","fa fa-heart"] TEAM ORANGE (security team) [break]
[attr="class","fa fa-heart"] ollie gets HURTY and thanks and then swims back up to the surface

[break][break] atVfkhlx

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
# teamorange

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

·
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 4:52:46 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh my god, cian, don't!" she calls for her boyfriend. "that's so dangerous, holy shit!"
[break][break]
she tries to catch the gym leader's arm as he goes to look at the huntail again, but water resistance stops her from stretching her limbs fast enough. bubbles float as her fingers barely scratch his leg, and penelope can only watch as cian goes back to the deep.
[break][break]
the councilwoman thinks about it, but decides otherwise.
[break][break]
"fine, go check it out. hmph!" she crosses her arms. "just don't blame me when you find out sticking with the group is the right play. fucking dumbass."
[break][break]
she leaves cian to go check on the huntail himself while she goes with the rest of the people. there's safety in numbers, and it's a principle that hasn't failed her yet.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

HiOvAc_B

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 14:45:52 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

UNEARTHING MYSTERY

ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS

"A morbid end." Gwyar observed dryly as the giant Huntail's struggling death throes led it to a slow, agonizing death.

Besides him, Tiberius the Empoleon merely huffed. Shouldn't have messed with him if it didn't wanna get messed up!

Rolling his eyes, the blonde man reached over to rub the giant penguin's head.

"Yes, yes, you're very tough, aren't you?" He said somewhat patronizingly, to which the Empoleon snorted, crossing its large fins over its chest.

DAMN RIGHT.

"Sure you are. Let's finish the job then, Tough guy." He said as he turned back towards the unearthed mystery that was the lost civilization's temple... Before turning his attention back to the giant Huntail.

Once again, he could only wonder...

"Dynamax...?" He hummed to himself, the galarian in him unable to ignore the possibility. Both he and his Empoleon began swimming towards it a moment later. May as well get some samples for studies...

3BMwDwab

TL;DR:
-Argue with Empoleon
-Move to dead giant Huntail to gather samples. Dynamax???
·
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 5:34:43 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]UNEARTHING MYSTERY: ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ROUND 5
INJURY ENABLED RAID
SETTING: SOUTH OF EVER GRANDE CITY

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039469433880620/1022736154400935966/Lake_Hylia_shortened_-_Zelda_Twlight_Princess.mp3[/player]
[break]
warning: may be loud to headphone users
[break][break]

[attr="class","expo"]

CRISIS AVERTED

[break]

With the distortion faded, and the giant HUNTAIL defeated, the team successfully regroups. Nature would take care of the body. Copius pictures, as well as samples are taken from such a large creature but eventually the expedition returns back to the ship. [break][break]

With help from NAUTICA, as well as those present, the large construct is gently raised back up and prepared for transport on the surface. There's one last head count as they all sit back on the ships. Trainers are offered snacks and water while they swap trinkets and discuss what they had just witnessed. The ships set off, leaving a growing cloud of red behind.

SHINIES ✨

Bellow are the totals for the entire raid: [break][break]

[break]

[break]

10 + 50 + 150 + 50 = 260 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]
[break]
[break]

150 + 150 = 300g [break][break]

[break]

[break]
[break]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]

150 + 150 + 150 + 50 + 10 = 510 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

50 + 150 + 150 + 150 = 500 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]
[break]

50 + 50 + 50 = 150 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]
[break]

50 + 25 + 50 = 125 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

25 + 50 + 10 = 85 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

50 + 150 + 25 = 225 [break][break]

[break]

[break]
( pick any color )

25 + 50 + 50 + 150 = 275 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

150 [break][break]

[break]

[break]

150 + 10 + 50 + 150 = 360 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

10 + 50 + 150 + 150 = 360 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

10 + 150 + 150 + 25 = 335 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

150 + 150 + 150 = 450 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

150 + 50 + 50 + 50 = 300 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

75 + 50 + 150 + 150 = 425 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

150 PD [break][break]

[break]

[break]

150 [break][break]

All treasure may be traded at the shop for PD. Players may keep SHINY CLAMPERL. Shards can be any color if awarded.

CONGRATULATIONS!

The following qualify for full rewards due to consistent participation during the raid: [break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

OR

[break]

[break]
any color shard [break]

[break][break]

The following qualify for partial rewards: [break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break][break]

Due to lack of participation does not qualify for any rewards.

[newclass=.expo"] min-height:500px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?