‹ sample collection › [base]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 1:02:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
SECRET BASE GUARDIAN: MICAH'S H!GOODRA, DRESSED AS A NURSE AND TAKING BLOOD DONATIONS IN THE FORM OF A 'BLOOD DRIVE' FOR CHARITY AND OFFERING OUT LOLLIPOPS AND OTHER TRINKETS DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF BIOLOGICAL SAMPLES/QUALITY OF THE SAMPLES COLLECTED.

DECORATIONS: Sterile 'hospital' environment with pokedolls sitting on chairs as 'patients', pokemon working desk jobs and other jobs such as doctors, nurses, etc within this small base operation.

TRAPS: NO TRAPS, just that the one and only flag is given upon giving at least one sample from a POKEMON.
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 14:15:53 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea approached the blood donation booth, holding her beloved Fuecoco named Jalapeño in her arms. "Good morning! We've come to donate!" She jovially greeted the nurse Goodra.

Once the blissfully unaware Fuecoco had been set on an operating table, Andrea distracted him with a game of peekaboo. One pinch later, the deed was done. Nurse Goodra even gave Jalapeño a lollipop for being such a well behaved boy.
//flag captured
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,984 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 20:19:39 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It had taken quite some time, but Josh had at last begun to tame King Zing to the point where he wasn't scared of standing in front of the giant Beedrill anymore. He felt like it was the first real progress he had made in softening the vicious Pokémon's hard heart. While returning from the park, he had caught an advertisement for a Pokémon blood drive. 

After leaving the open area of the park, Josh came upon the hospital-like room, a Hisuian Goodra dressed like a nurse eying him. He sent out his Espeon and let the dragon-type take a single vial of blood from the psychic-type, who looked apprehensive at first but was able to relax once the small needle poked beneath his purple skin. Josh would reward Janus with some sweets, and himself with a flag for the detour.

@micah

{WC: 144}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
King Zing      Beedrill        Good
Janus          Espeon          Good
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 20:43:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As part of their joint study of Alpha Pokémon, had asked for blood samples of some of her most anomalous Pokémon to be forwarded to her for study. She was having a difficult time finding a spot to get it done, only able to do so inside a small doctor's office run by a Hisuian Goodra serving as a nurse. Guessing the dragon was intelligent enough to understand her, Shalin asked, "Can you please draw an extra vial of blood from these two to be forwarded to Dr. ? She'll be in your system."

Regardless of whether the Goodra would comply with her request, Shalin would release the two large fire and ice foxes to have samples taken from them. While the two were apprehensive about being ridden by other people, they were not apprehensive toward needles in the slightest, being picture perfect patients. Shalin graciously accepted the flag the Goodra handed to her before walking out of the blood bank alongside her large foxes.

@micah

{WC: 168}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Caprice        K!Ninetales     Good
Letheia        A!Ninetales     Good

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 21:05:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She had found another base that looked more like a hospital as she and her Umbreon entered through to find the staff of Pokemon working to make sure the patients were feeling better. One of the staff was a Hisuian Goodra in a nurse's uniform as Elise nudged her Umbreon to go with the female Pokemon while the royal followed her dark type to the operating table. "Don't worry, it's just a little pinch." She spoke gently to Tuskiyomi and stroked his head to make him relax, the dark type would lay on the operating table while the poke of the needle took a blood sample out of the black Eeveelution.[break][break]

After everything was done, she thanked the Hisuian Goodra and was given a flag for the blood sample as well as a lollipop for her Umbreon to take and eat.

@micah [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 1:52:39 GMT
Ettie Avatar
This place almost looked like a pokecenter - but it was notably different. Ettie glanced about with curiosity as she and Anne both entered Micah's secret base, eyeballing the different decor and pokemon hard at 'work'. Did a 'doc-tor' (at least, that was the word, right?) set up this base, she wondered?

Any thoughts would be interrupted by the approach of a hisuian goodra, however - dressed up like a nurse, with a couple of bags in tow. The goodra made a gentle bubbling warble in greeting - gesturing for the siblings to follow, as she made her way towards what looked to be an examination table.

Ettie, not entirely understanding what was going on, tilted her head. "What do?" She asked the goodra. At the very least, she was happy to see that this Guardian was one of the friendlier ones!

The hisuian goodra first made to gesture at a sign for a blood drive... But when it became distinctly obvious that Ettie wasn't able to make sense of the sign, given the wildchild's illiteracy, the dragon-type decides that it's easier to show than tell. Thus, she'd pull out a needle - turning her attentions to Anne, and warbling once more to the lycanroc in a reassuring tone.

Anne stares at the needle for a few moments - before deciding to nod her head, chuffing in response. She relaxes next to the table - being a bit too large for standing or laying on it - as the goodra takes a few samples of her blood, only briefly making a face at the pinch of the needle. It felt strange and foreign - but not all that bad, otherwise, compared to what she had expected.

Ettie, meanwhile, couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy in watching the needle. There was something wrong, in the wild part of her brain, about watching it go in. "No-hurt...?" She asked Anne - only relaxing when the lycanroc made a chuff of confirmation. Okay. No-hurt.

And once done, the goodra was more than happy to give something in return for the samples - namely, a flag, and a few lollipops! Ettie's expression lit up at the sight of this - and giggling, she'd unwrap and offer one of the lollipops to Anne.

The wolf, amused (and a sweet-tooth) would accept - nuzzling Ettie briefly as the followed the wildchild out of the secret base, lollipop stick sticking out of her mouth all the whilst.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 14:32:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Hospitals.[break][break]

She's never liked being in hospitals.[break][break]

"But it's just pretend."[break][break]

She just has to hold onto that thought as she approaches the front desk and catches the Goodra's attention.[break][break]

"Here you go." Her voice is kept steady as she offers up a few clumps of webbings from her Illumina Joltik. And as soon as she receives a flag in return, she takes her leave without ever looking back.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]base flag obtained

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 13:37:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I wanna'nother lollipop, brooo!" he spoke as his words began to slur from blood loss.

It seemed that Danny failed to understand the purpose of the secret base. Instead, he was under the impression he was giving blood for the base. Unfortunately, he'd given so much that it had made him woozy. The poor Hisuian Goodra he affectionately called Big Drippy seemed so confused, but nonetheless gave Danny yet another lollipop. As if frustrated by his owner's incompetence, Richie the Luxray popped himself out of his poke ball and nodded to the Goodra stationed at the base. After one little prick of a needle, the Luxray grabbed his trainer by the pantleg and dragged him off. The Goodra tossed the flag onto Danny's chest as the delirious man waved slowly as his limp body was dragged through the grass and gravel.

"See'ya, Big Drippy!"

PROMPT COMPLETED: ENTER A SECRET BASE OWNED BY A ROCKET MEMBER
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 15:58:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Okay, Grimace. I'm gonna need you to behave for me, alright? If you're good, we might fonally learn what makes you tick."[break][break]

The Dracovish gargled in response, staring blankly at the nearby wall. Typical Grimace. Still, this was an irresistible chance. Getting both information on Grimace's unique biology and a free Secret Base flag for his trouble was a killer teo for one combo. And all he needed to do was let Grimace get a-[break][break]

Tink! The needle broke at the tip. Flexible muscle, hard scale, and involuntary twitches were a nasty combo. Sighing, Nurse Goodra put the broken needle down.[break][break]

And then she drew one as thick as Issac's arm. Isaac winced from sympathy pains alone.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @micah

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 17:32:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It seemed that the Alolan Vulpix on his team wasn't too keen on the idea of having his blood drawn. It wasn't long until the poor creature released a Secret Power move in a form of self-defense. Thankfully the Hisuian Goodra managed to see such coming and ducked out of the way. Gaultier held his Vulpix gently, then shushed him a few times and kissed the top of his head.

"Now now, mon chou, it'll be over before you know it. If you'd like, I'll offer my own sample so we can be even."

Once the Vulpix calmed down, the Goodra took his blood, and then procured another needle to take a sample from Gaultier himself, as promised to the Vulpix. It seemed a little more at ease once Gaultier showed no fear at the blood drawn from his arm. Both of them received a lollipop and the base's flag, and went on their merry way.

PROMPT COMPLETE: USE THE MOVE SECRET POWER
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 20:39:52 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Okay, this one took the prize for being the weirdest secret base yet.

Angelo wasn't sure if he'd rather this or another cramped cave, but it would be over in a few minutes and he could get out of the sterile, oppressive stench with another flag under his belt.   

Besides, giving blood was for a good cause, right? 

What's this, Ori?” Distracting the bright-eyed Lycanroc, Angelo crouches in front of his beloved pooch with a lollipop in hand. 

Her big ol' blues lock on to the pokemon-friendly treat and as she begins to slobber all over it, she doesn't notice the needle being poked into the scruff of her neck. 

There we go! Thatsa good girl.” Orion gets all the best pets after her unacknowledged, traumatic ordeal. 

@micah

( FLAG CAPTURED! )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 23:41:32 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec sat in one of the chairs, holding a clefairy pokedoll that was sitting on it prior to his arrival. Inferno the charizard was getting a blood sample from a Hisuian Goodra, dressed up as a nurse of all things. Alec wasn't going to question why. His shiny charizard also wasn't afraid of needles, unlike some of his other pokemon. He sat there, even watching the Goodra stick the needle inside it.

Once they were done, the Goodra, hobbled over to Alec, giving him three lollipops as well as a flag for graciously donating. Alec had given Inferno his share, while Alec had his own, leaving only one leftover. Alec placed the clefairy pokedoll back on the chair after getting up. "Thanks again, Doc!" Alec had said, waving the steel dragon goodbye. Was it even okay to call it Doc? Alec thought to himself as they walked away.

Notes:
- Flag Captured!
- Prompt Completed: Interact with the decorations.
@micah

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:35:49 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
A secret base hosting some form of blood drive? It was a bit of a curious sight to say the least, looking at the different outfits that a number of the pokemon present wore - it was quite cute in fact, even if they couldn't help but wonder how bored a pokemon trying to work a (pretend) desk job would get.

But, that was going on a tangent. The Guardian of this base looked to be a Goodra dressed up as a nurse - and deciding this would be a positive learning experience for Kama, the little sneasel was volunteered for a blood draw.

He was nervous of the needle, of course; but Makoto was happy to hold his paw as the blood was drawn, murmuring sweet reassurances. And it was easy to tell that the brief unpleasant experience was worth it, when the poison-type got to walk out with a lollipop afterwards, happily chittering all the way.