part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 5:08:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 07 ISSUE 03 / JULY 2023 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

LOCALS CONCERNED ABOUT MYSTERIOUS BLACKOUTS IN NIGHT MARKET

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN

SLATEPORT CITY — Residents of Slateport City's lower district have reported sudden blackouts in various neighborhoods and streets, many localized around its infamous night market.

The blackouts, which began in mid-May, have been occurring with increasing frequency over the past two weeks. Though isolated to single streets at first, affected areas have widened to encompass entire blocks. In each scenario, the blackouts lasted precisely an hour before power and light were restored.

Slateport City's electrical services have investigated the equipment at multiple affected locations and have confirmed no evidence of damage or tampering. The city's Rangers have also conducted their own investigations, but do not believe the cause to be related to Pokémon activity at this time.

Numerous blogging websites have published articles theorizing the cause of the blackouts. Some claim that the city is conducting rotating outages as a result of a degrading power grid. Other writers, however, claim that the blackouts are a warning of a greater apocalypse to come.

The mayor's office has declined to offer any statements on the situation in the lower district.

MAUVILLE GYM MASSACRE LEAVES FOUR DEAD, FOURTEEN INJURED

WRITTEN BY GUEST CONTRIBUTOR PSPN DIGEST
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN - In May, interim Mauville City Gym Leader Shawn Richards was killed in early April when the Gym came under attack. He was pronounced dead at the scene after being buried in Scorching Sands, a Pokemon move. Three other Gym employees lost their lives when one of Team Rocket's most wanted, the Mad Dog , laid siege to the Racing Grounds and overwhelmed Gym security guards.

Among the fatalities was head of security Nathan Martinez. The other two were a male and a female in their late teens whose bodies have yet to be identified. The cause of death for all three was blunt head trauma.

Fourteen spectators and Gym employees were also injured, including Galarian Royal Ambassador , who suffered grazes from fire Pokémon attacks. She had undergone treatment for her burns and has made a full recovery. Two of the fourteen injured were in serious condition, but have since recovered.

While rumors abound that the Mad Dog's motive for attacking the Gym are related to Leader 's suspension, the League has vehemently denied these claims. "While we cannot speak of the details of Gym Leader Devlin's suspension, the situation has been handled appropriately by the Accountability Department and by the Hoennian Council," a League spokesperson reported during an interview with PSPN Digest.

An All-Police Bulletin has been put out for the apprehension of . Law Enforcement have reiterated for civilians not to approach him under any circumstance. He is armed and dangerous. If you have any information on this wanted individual, please report to your local authorities.

BLIGHT DESCENDS UPON PETALBURG WOODS

WRITTEN BY VALERIE KINSEY

PETALBURG WOODS — Authorities are currently investigating a sudden area of decay within Petalburg Woods.

During this time, various League Rangers and locals have reported encountering a dark-haired woman in the woods accompanied by a creature that resembles the snail-like Pokemon in the Rondez-view of Luv game's Commissioner Dahlia Goode route. Inspecting the game's files seems to suggest that the mysterious Pokemon is one of the four "Ruinous Beasts" named Wo-Chien.

Head Scientist and her Rayquaza have both removed the snail-like Pokemon from the woods and have allowed for restoration efforts to begin to take root. Her office asks the public to remain extra vigilant in the area.

Ranger Captain and their Petalburg team are currently investigating the damage and attempting to revitalize the foliage.

Currently, there is a missing person's report for of Fiorelli Floristry. She has been known to reside in the area. If you have any information please contact Officer and Councilwoman . Various Pokemon of Petalburg trainers are missing too, presumably frightened away by what has occurred in the woods. Any information about their whereabouts and rewards for their recovery have been posted on the League Rangers' website.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a monetary reward of 50 PD & 5 INFAMY! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 5:35:12 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

ONIONRINGLUVR//

ummm i just moved here whats going awn...
#flyhighmauville #rip #onionrings
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,668 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 8:33:48 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar

DRAGONBORN27 //

Oh my gosh this is awful! Please come back soon . The Mauville Gym needs you!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 6:05:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

EliseCalcifet@Galar //

On behalf of the Galarian embassy as its Royal Ambassador, I extend my condolences to the victims' families over the horrific attack on the Mauville City gym. In these trying times, I will bring my comfort and offer prayers to the families involved in the coming days.
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:29:58 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

InaH //

Oh my, this is a little close to home... I hope this gets cleared up soon
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 19:35:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

ASHLEY SEXY0984 //

HOT WOMEN WANT TO TALK WITH YOU! JOIN US ON SEXYWOMENREAL.COM! SIGN UP TODAY AND TALK WITH HOT WOMEN!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights