TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 7:43:12 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

There was a discarded Cloyster shell in the depths today, and though it was completely shut in all of its tightness, Desiree could feel something moving around on the inside when she shook it. Trapped air and a little potential treasure, she wondered what was inside of it- but if she tried to open it up under the water or even without tools at all, she'd potentially break her freshly touched-up nails. Making up to the nearby sand bank with the giant clam shell in her arms, with Trance's help, the treasure would soon be awaiting them.[break][break]

Maybe it would be another of those fascinating green berries, or better yet, a long-forgotten crystalline formation of the seafloor. That would be a beautiful blessing of this early morning dive, but even if it were just an ordinary seashell inside of a seashell, her treasure chest was nearly overflowing with goodies.[break][break]

npephWOB

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 17th | pokeball +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 12:12:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Surfacing always sends a chill down her spin, the sun harshly battering at her skin whilst a chilly sea breeze threatens to push her over. If not for Thalassa staying by her side and keeping her afloat, she might have panicked a few times over with the strength of the waves.[break][break]

"Another?"[break][break]

The Floatzel chirps in agreement, ready to dive once more.

[break][break]
s|4aBiUR
[break][break]
[break]
✧ 5/8 - Level tutor[break]
✧ 7/8 - Blue shard[break]
✧ 12/8 - Salac berry[break]
✧ 14/8 - Form change[break]
✧ 17/8 - Salac berry
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]clamperl diving

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 12:56:58 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
Biscotti was trying to figure out what a cloud reminded him of when his Poliwhirl broke the surface. A grin appeared as he languidly rose to flash the creature a grin. “Have fun down there, bud?” A croak seemed to be an affirmative. He'd even gotten to chase a Dratini for a while! “Hungry, yet?” The entire thing’s body—since it lacked a neck—gave a side-to-side shake.

The Poliwhirl clambered onto the platform with a rumble. Water dripped around him, splattering his trainer’s outstretched arms. A Pokeball was dropped on its trainer’s chest. A gloved hand shifted into a thumbs-up as the amphibian turned back to the warm ocean water. “Good luck out there.” Scotti murmured with a sloppy (and wrong-handed) salute.

As he laid back, a shout of elation emerged. “A Swanna!” That was what the cloud had reminded him of.
v23rlUu0

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 13:00:19 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]A thick cloud of incense wafted out from the Clamperl's shell, leaving the quintet of Pokemon coughing and sputtering. No! Not the perfume department![break][break]

Escaping the cloud as it rolled out like Octillery ink, the Isaacfleet realized quickly that they were far from their trainer and the shoreline alike. It was time for a long trek back home.[break][break]

BrQSDKmG

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 13:40:34 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

At this rate she was definitely going to be able to put something together with all of the broken blue pieces that she was finding, and Yuina couldn't wait to see what she could glean from that! Time to see if she could find more!

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clamperl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule
08/10- Move Tutor
08/11- Egg Move
08/12- Pokeball
08/13- Blue Shard
08/14- Blue Shard
08/15- Clamperl (100PD)
08/16- Blue Shard

rw22zytg
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 13:54:29 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar

TW: Suicide Implications

Now, Aubre understood why at her core—beneath the smiles and wonder—there was a gnawing sense of betrayal and melancholy. It hit her when a Mantyke had bruised Roman’s fins, seemingly on a dare from its playmates. This place was not somewhere she’d explored since Ellie died. Her lungs were cursed and scarred by the flames of an enraged Houndoom—each breath a painful misery no misery could cure.

After a discussion—and many months of trying to make it feel better—her Pokemon sister chose an easier way out. That same action nearly unsettled what little stability Aubre herself had gained.

The freedom and beauty of the underwater world was not something she knew she missed. But, as she erupted from the water this time, sheThe Kabutops and his trainer burst through the water’s surface, and she felt her heart twist. “Whoever said time heals anything—” Her own voice echoed back in the mask. “--they lied.” As she and Roman stared out over the water, she lifted her eye to the sky. “I wish you were here, Ellie.”

As if summoned by sadness, a ball at her side burst open. From it, a Gyarados emerged. A scarred, battle-worn thing that had been risen in a concrete tank. A beautiful, saddened creature that had never been in the sea. “Chester?” Aubre murmured as the creature turned to look at its tail—seemingly amazed it could stretch out fully.

Watching as another pair dove, the dragon-type turned to his new friend. His toothy maw stretched upward in a smile—a timid one. She could see he was nervous, but curious, about what’d been going on. “Dos?” And, well, Ellie wouldn’t want her to turn down an invitation like that. Roman gently nudged her with the flat side of his scythes.

dAaqVbDP

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 16:37:15 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she comes up again, takes a deep breath, and dives back down.
CLAMPERL DIVING
DbwwAAQM
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 17:25:36 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl Diving

"How did this even end up here?" He wondered as he held up the kettle, shaking his head. "This is too much."

Oh well... into the basket it goes, and back down into depths below for him.

e7Wejj0N

HAUL
#- Date, Roll, Prize
01- August 1st, 79, Salac Berry
02- August 2nd, 1, Pokeball
03- August 3rd, 92, Tera Shard
04- August 4th, 82, Devolution Stone
05- August 5th, 52, Clamperl
06- August 6th, 59, Blue Shard
07- n/a
08- August 8th, 92, Tera Shard
09- August 9th, 27, Level tutor
10- August 10th, 87, Z-crystal
11- n/a
12- n/a
13- August 13th, 10, pokeball
14- August 14th, 28, Level tutor
15- August 15th, 30, Level tutor
16- August 16th, 68, Incense
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 20:07:58 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
This time, the CEO flashed an Incense at the camera above. He hummed Milkshake louder than necessary. "Hey! Look, Ani!" He beat out a tempo against the water. My Clamperl brings all the mon to the yard!" His Eelektross hissed beneath her breath, elbowing him with one slimy appendage. "You're laaaaaame. Spoilsport." With a wave, he stuffed the bulb in his sack of goodies.

With a grin, he kicked down again. It was nice to act like he had to do stuff like this to survive. To pretend he was one of these silly people fighting for scraps. Maybe he'd sponsor an event like this next time. It could be entertaining to see what some people would do for a few thousand dollars.

o0TjQ8qv

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 20:16:12 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
CHNNK! A little shiny object was sent sprawling onto the platform. It almost hit him in his daydreaming nose.

Was this an Egg Tutor disc? Or had someone's mixtape ended up in the muck? Either way, Biscotti stuffs it into the basket. If Galar showed him anything, it was that his Pokemon were in serious need of an upgrade. And all those gains had vanished the second they got home.

What would he teach them? Jangle could use Outrage. Maybe the dog could make use of Hyper Beam. He could go totally off the wall and teach Bubbe something like Body Press. Of course, none of those moves were actually egg moves. But he'd never been the most knowledgeable trainer.

"Going again?" The Poliwhirl didn't even bother nodding this time. Instead, it just kicked off and vanished beneath the water.

hGRXeh|4
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
538 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 21:03:52 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
The promise of money had been enough to finally convince June to brave the depths. Whether directly or indirectly, she'd find the time to sneak in a dive or three while the festivities were still ongoing. If it weren't for that one little snaggle, she'd have done this every waking moment for the last few weeks.

Fully equipped with all the gear she could ever need and ankle deep in the water, a small part of her spouted the worst fun facts she had ever heard:

"Did you know that those oxygen tanks have a small chance to immediately combust down below?"

"How could you forget all those dangerous and violent pokemon that lurk beneath the waters?"

"Hope you remember which way is up if you run low on oxygen!"

Calm down, June bug. Just a few deep breaths. In, out. In, out. Why did her Talonflame refuse to stand by her side now of all times?!

Oh, right, water. Ok, fair enough. Just think of all the cool stuff you can find! All the money you'll get. How this'll only last for half an hour, tops!

She pushed forward. Eager to see what she could scrounge up from the sea.

waZvUtUk

93 - Tera Shard
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 23:59:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Oh.

Oh!

This was a Mega Shard! With enough glue and determination, he could put this together with the other shards he had lying around to make a Mega stone!...but for what Pokemon? He had so many, but only so many could mega evolve.

He could decide on that after he was done chilling out - and after his Meowscarada wasn't allowed to dive under any more for more gifts. Into the bag it went~

Ooy3lY46 Z-crystal x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
5x Pokeball
1x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
2x Z-crystal
1x Mega Shard
close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
728 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 0:26:02 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Yumi was going to have a garden's worth of salac berries at the rate she was finding them. Briefly, she wondered why so many were at the bottom of the ocean at Slateport Beach, but she shrugged away the thought.[break][break]

Taking a deep breath, she dove once more into the sea, her Sharpedo at her side.[break][break]

nwn_9IkB

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]clamperl diving
[break]

PRIZES COLLECTED

08.03 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.04 - 1X Tera shard[break]
08.06 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.07 - 1X Level Tutor[break]
08.08 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.09 - 1X blue shard[break]
08.10 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.11 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.13 - 1X gacha Clamperl[break]
08.14 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.17 - 1X Pokeball

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.yumi2]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 0:59:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Another piece added to the small pile he'd managed to gather so far. (Two items wasn't much, but it was a start most certainly.) Henri bobbed in the water as arms slowly moved to keep himself afloat. With a deep breath in, he plunged back into the waters and searched the seafloor. Once he surfaced, he emptied the water out of his bucket and eyed the prize inside.

x1 blue shard obtained!

CLd4P7WX

His eyebrow raised. What was he supposed to do with this?
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 1:32:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

An Incense wasn't a bad find! He stilled needed a few Ice- and Fire-types to add to his collection. This would help lure the few stragglers to him, hopefully.[break][break]

Continuing to search around the base of the kelp stalks, a flash of yellow announced Elaine's return. Signing, Barnaby asked if she'd found anything of interest. The AZUMARILL nodded enthusiastically... and presented him with a few colorful rocks.[break][break]

Not exactly what he was looking for.[break][break]

qBcj3LSg

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

found a TERA SHARD! 🤿[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing