awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 7:24:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Fact of the matter here was that no matter how long it had been, the deep still scared the ever-living daylights out of him. It was just that… horrible.

Good thing that was nearby, though, so at least he wasn’t going to drown…

And good thing too he had the arm floaties!

(Yes, even if they made him look ridiculous.)

No matter, as long as it wasn’t too hot at the end of the day as he apprehensively looked at the dark, murky water and took another dive.

What would he find today?

70wV8kt|

2 August: 1 gachapon ticket
3 August: 1 gachapon ticket

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
421 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 7:27:43 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Funnily enough, he’d actually forgotten to bring his own Mantine along, so that shot down any plans of practicing to surf this year.

…however, he had a Mantyke, although it was kind of small.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be getting any ride practice, you’re too small,” he mused quietly as he watched his Mantyke and his Mareanie waddle around in the surf as he snapped the goggles on once more.

What would he get this time?

Ad0OQg8K

+ @tag
+ oh boy here we go

2 August: 1 move tutor
3 August: 1 egg tutor

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 7:30:19 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Today’s dive was a little on the later side, considering he had to come in from work… travelling was hard, you know!

(Plus crossing one side of the region to another without using the Teleport Express took time.)

Either way, he was mildly amused at the thing he found yesterday, so who knew what he was going to get this time around?

After finishing off the snow cone he’d pawned off from his own snow cone stand, he then made a quick dip into the salty surf to see what marvelous wonder he’d retrieve today…

qSi326vp

2 August: 1 tera shard
3 August: 1 pokéball

@tag

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 8:14:36 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

[break][break]

Navy and Hattori swim through the blue seas surrounding Dewford. Neither trainer nor shinobi is a creature meant for such waters. Hattori much prefers freshwater. Navy prefers no water at all. Hattori’s extrasensory blades cut through the Sharpedo that attempt to gorge upon Navy’s flesh. They find an underwater grotto, working together to uncover its secrets.[break][break]
Man, I owe Joy.” Navy chuckles. “I’d have never thought to look down here otherwise. Good goin’, sticking with me, little buddy.” Navy pats his Greninja on the head. Hattori blushes, holding up a treasure he has found for his trainer’s inspection.
TkhwPzvW

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 8:17:42 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Fish Pokemon jump out of the water.[break]
"Hiyah!" Hitoshi screams, his blade cleaving through them. It's training, pure and simple. Balancing on the back of his Lapras, his Kartana floating around him, he tries to keep his balance. "Gotta keep 'er steady. Y'never know when the next attack's gonna come froooo-" You, perhaps wanting to tease the young man, waddles in the water. Hitoshi loses his balance. When he surfaces, he's coughing up water. Climbing back up, he doesn't notice he's holding something until his Kartana points it out.[break]
ehsyBRbw
close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 8:31:22 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus hated water. To much trauma in his past made him hate water. He really only went in it if he absolutely needed to. Standing knee deep in the waves of the slateport piers he looks into the depth and then at the many other people with goggles and other forms of diving gear. Unbuttoning his shirt he reveals the many tattoo's across his arms and back, which on closer inspection, one could see were covering many scars. [break][break]
Tossing the shirt onto the pier a call of irritation comes from it. "Oh Shut up Gwen. You're just lucky I'm not forcing you to dive with me. Retrieve goldie's pokeball for me?" Icarus rolls his eyes at his absol companion sitting on the pier with his thrown shirt tangled up in her horn. Shaking the shirt off she glares and him then turns to his bags, picks up a painted blue pokeball gently with her mouth and tosses it at him. Catching it he places it underwater and opens it. A small Goldeen swims out of the ball then around his legs. "Hey goldie! Mind helping me find some loot close to shore? I really don't wanna go any further." Goldie does two circles around his right leg to say yes. "Great! Lets get this started then." He throws on his goggles and a snorkel and dives under the waves.

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

yjgFU8wm

- (aug 3) + 1 Z Crystal

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#140bbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[/div]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 8:34:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It was time to retake his chances with diving. He was slowly getting used to the practice once more. His first dive since last year proved a little strenuous, but Remiel was sure he would get the hang of it soon enough.

So, after gearing up, the royal set out once more. This time he launches off the pier in Slateport City. Rumors persisted of a shipwreck nearby that might prove to contain some hidden valuables...

DISCOVERED X1 MOVE TUTOR!

CLAMPERL DIVING + ♔

uwvevc5x
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 10:11:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There was always that small worry in the back of Hideo's head, that if they didn't find everything under the water, then it might end up staying there as pollution. There was so much stuff down there that there was bound to be something that got eaten by a passing Magikarp, or caught in a Shellder's shell.

Was there any regret in leaving his Pokemon to do all the manual labor while he sat up here, enjoying the sun? Of course not. If he was going to help clear would-be pollution, he'd do so in the most efficient way: letting his Pokemon do it for him.

rCjPZ_Ys Ability Capsule x1

Total haul:
1x Level Tutor
1x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 14:53:25 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl Diving

The water's surface broke with a splash, a hand surging out and clamping onto pier above.

Hauling himself out, the young man released a sigh as he swept a hand over his hair, slicking it back before casually throwing his 'prize' on the basket.

A pokeball.

"Honestly... plastic littering should be illegal." He scoffed, slapping the side of his neck twice to get some water out of his ear before turning back to the sea.

"In any case... back we go."

X6KbzQLy

HAUL
#- Date, Roll, Prize
1- August 1st, 79, Salac Berry
2- August 2nd, 1, Pokeball

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 14:58:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Ah, yes. Another Pokeball. It wasn't much of a shock. Sometimes you tried to catch a waterborne Pokemon and missed.[break][break]

Isaac put it in a big ol pile with the rest of them, then returned with his fleet to the water. The numbers game would have to pay off eventually, right?[break][break]

ADgohiAg

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 15:55:33 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Okay, this was better. She could either sell these little shards or, if she somehow saved up enough money, trade them and a bunch of other stuff in for a Sygna Suit. Ha, like she'd ever be that loaded. She pocketed her find and found another glint in the water to investigate.

[break][break]
aMt5C0_i

[attr="class","rubytag"]@clamperldiving

[attr="class","rubynotes"]

notes.

ruby found a clamperl!

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:02:58 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia gasped when she realized that she'd dug up a Tera Shard. This was awesome! She couldn't tell what kind it was under the water, but she'd definitely make good use of it!

[break][break]Emboldened by this find and excited to see what came next, Julia led Marina to another spot to look for more treasure.

[break][break]
Iypx6FxH

[attr="class","juliatag"]@clamperldiving

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

julia found a blue shard!

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:30:22 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]With her memory still being disjointed at times after the battle at the Ancient Tomb, sometimes Aurelie almost felt as though she were back at Splashfest, diving for Clamperls during the great summer festival. Of course, the carnival being in town was certainly a festival in its own way. She was definitely looking forward to attending soon and enjoying all the cotton candy, games, and rides.

But the Clamperl diving... There was something so nostalgic about swimming around in the water, searching for Clamperls, and seeing other divers in the distance doing the same. Sometimes, being down here, it felt like the last year had never happened, and she was still the same person she was back then.

If only...

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

3aiMLNm|
Found a Pokeball
Total loot: 2 Pokeballs, 1 egg tutor

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:49:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Salac Berries were always a find that the Kalosian could appreciate. They were too valuable a resource to pass up. The more he could get his hands on, the better off he'd be.

Again, his Clawitzer would dive down for treasure.

d6klXln0 Egg Tutor Get!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
728 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 17:50:48 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Yumi had heard about Clamperl Diving during last summer's Splashfest, but she had been too busy establishing a residence and work in Hoenn to participate.[break][break]

This year was a different story. She waded into the water at Slateport Beach until it reached her waist, then took a deep breath and dove down. With her Sharpedo's assistance, she was able to reach the bottom in no time. Reaching out a hand, she grabbed the first thing that caught her eye.[break][break]

2VEIEdrC

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]clamperl diving
[break]

PRIZES COLLECTED

08.03 - 1X salac berry

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.yumi2]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP