Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH (RIGHTWARD)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:54:30 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The cracking and groaning of ice gives her a migraine. She grits her teeth and bears with it. When you hook a big fish, it's foolish to cut your line so soon.[break][break]

"Ya hear that, Nori?"[break][break]

She calls to her Dhelmise. The folds of the seaweed's chain seem to respond in the affirmative. Ice-cold flames jump onto the seaweed's body, making the girl's choice of nickname deliciously ironic. She grasps her end of the chain tight, her knuckles turning white.[break][break]

"Hold it best you can! Drain its strength if you gotta, but don't let go!"[break][break]

The abyssal monster doesn't wait for her permission, already sapping strength from the pokemon with a giga drain to heal the damage. As Navy's Kommo-o is frozen over, she takes the cue to fall back some while her Dhelmise remains taut around the White Kyurem's back. [break][break]

"She ain't gonna last much longer! Time to do somethin', anything!"[break][break]

She shouts to and and anyone else who might hear. Trying to bind a dragon is no laughing matter, but while it's still encumbered slightly by the anchor's weight, they've got a small opening. [break][break]

ZRZilVVV
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Baki's Nori (Dhelmise) uses Giga Drain! [break]
+ Nori (Dhelmise) is holding onto Kyurem with a chain from anchor shot, trying to slow it down with its weight. [break]
+ Baki retreats with Navy to Freya's location, still attached to the chain. [break]

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,143 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:23:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
An appreciative look is sent towards 's Charizard, recognizing it immediately as it sails to the skies towards his and 's matching DRAGAPULTS. Burning sun and ice cascade as one ass the magnificent beast bars away the attacks with ease, as more League and Rocket recruits sail in for the fight.

[break][break] His eyes narrow at the sight that calls to. The Unbound Hoppa that's strapped to it's chest, towering over them all in addition the galactically giant threat.

[break][break] He thinks of his days with , burrowed together in that library, trapped in the mysteries that they couldn't solve.

[break][break] "It's possible," his voice cracks through the comms, in response to both and . "Then we must destroy it first."

[break][break] A sharp whistle and his DRAGAPULT aims a cracking THUNDER towards the UNBOUND HOOPA.

[break][break]

ADIRKEt|

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break] [break] [break]
RIGHTWARD [break]
+ jayden (masked) talks to barnaby thru the speakers [break]
+ dragapult uses THUNDER (1/3)

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.2px;[/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".starrygif"] background-image:url(https://images.squidge.org/images/2023/12/03/The-night-sky-once-ruled-my-imagination.-on-We-Heart-It.gif); height:150px; width:275px; background-position:50%; border-radius:10px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0.3); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:31:24 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Ice spreads.[break][break]
And spreads.[break][break]
And spreads.[break][break]
Dread paralyzes the tamer. He feels Arthur’s growing horror, the dragon realizing the ice hungers. Rather than turn and run, the dragon opens his maw and roars. It roars in empty defiance. It roars until its mouth, too, is frozen solid.[break][break]
And the link does not sever. Navy feels Arthur’s heartbeat. He feels the growing realization that this is its life – cursed to see the world, unable to move. Unable to blink. Unable to do even turn his head.[break][break]
Roland, Navy’s Iron Valiant, flies free from his pokeball. His magenta blade carves at the ice binding Arthur. Not so much as a shard comes free.[break][break]
Go.[break][break]
Arthur’s heart cries to Navy.[break][break]
Don’t look back.[break][break]
We’re retreating back to Freya, Baki. Roland, cover us.” Roland and Navy stand side by side. Moonblasts and Aura Spheres fly up at Kyurem. Step by step, they retreat.[break][break]
Councilwoman.” Navy says to , nodding at and . “Think we should cook up a plan, or do you want me to keep punching it?” Dry though his words are, his expression is serious.

2n1YQXrC

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Kommo-O gets frozen.[break]
Navy is filled with existential dread as his sygna link remains active.[break]
Throws out Iron Valiant.[break]
Navy uses aura sphere[break]
Iron Valiant uses moonblast[break]
Navy and Tsubaki retreat to Freya's crew.[break]
Iron Valiant failure: 1/3
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:39:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Evas braced herself, holding tight to the dragon’s scales with a super human strength field by the flow of energy and passed between them. Deity and avatar, two bodies, one soul. Without Rayquaza’s patronage, she’d never withstand being a part of such a powerful attack. It stop the sharp ringing of her ears after the explosion that resulted from the impact. She jerked forward, smacking her chest against the back of the dragon’s head. Heat washed against the bare skin that peaked out between the helmet and flight suit. All she could see was white.

The world came back into view when Rayquaza quickly retreated, moving past the massive Kyurem and back towards the right side to fall in line with the allies they had found in and . Other Hoennians were present. They descended on the abomination like a swarm of Durant.

Rayquaza was pleased. Their region’s inhabitants fought with dire enthusiasm. Their guardian would fight alongside them. Rayquaza bolstered their courage and strength with a deafening roar. Kyurem would not find Hoenn to be easily conquered.

“Don’t be too reckless, Freya,” it was a request built on a foundation of long lost love. Even with Lyune out of commission, Eva imagined it wouldn’t deter the dragon tamer from falling into a pattern of reckless aggression. She had a personal beef with this Kyurem, after all.

Eva encouraged Rayquaza to take advantage of the SUNNY DAY in effect. Flames dripped from the dragon’s maw. They lunged forward like a striking Arbok, bathing the right side of the monster in hellfire.

+ Eva wants Freya to be careful
+ Rayquaza uses FIRE BLAST

i1hOZbUI

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:45:26 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

Neon lets out an audible yelp that's cut off in the comms. He calmed down easily enough hearing the Admin speak. "Just for me, the rest of Hoenn is screwed." Neon said to with a laugh. "Hehe and you won." he said referring to the little race before nodding excitedly. "League is bring out all the stops. Not only am I logging everything we can on Kyurem, I'm getting free observation for League assets." he gushed. "That's a few ambushes I don't need to plan." [break][break]

Tortellini opens his mouth blasting another HEAT WAVE, trying to hit it where it hurt. The Ice parts. "Yoru!!" he turned excitedly to with a grin. "Ready to see you two in action. I missed it during RT." he said to the pair of avatars. [break][break]

appeared nearby and Neon shook his head. "It's unclear at the moment. He just seems to be translating...draconid?? Speech to us! If anything I'd say it's more enabling than control." Neon suggested. Though, what did he know about the nature of Hoopa. It'd been League before, now it'd brought back the menace it'd helped disappear. [break][break]

"Good luck! He seems like a more viable target!" he said to as the man flew towards the possible puppeteer. "Yes ma'am! While I wasn't able to catch the beginnings of Hoopa's transformation, it DID change, and it was the one who originally spirited Kyurem away after the first GLACIATE. It's changed opinions on us it seems." he said to , gesturing with his hands as he recalled the event. [break][break]

"Maybe attacking it will put the pressure back on it to take it away again."

[break][break]

jyC1QVaP

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

@rocket | reroll for SPECTRA | 2 FAIL [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

·
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
309 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:52:07 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] 's refusal to go down gives him strength. Roy feels invigorated in spite of the crystal caskets before them. He was never one to go down without a fight, but now he wasn't alone. There was strength in numbers.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

He responds to his cousin and then turns back to his snail. Like before, he orders another repeat of the same move. A bullet of draconic power is fired into the towering monster. Even if he wasn't leaving a mark, his mere persistence would give his allies an opportunity to act with something else.

"That's what I plan to do."

He answers 's question with his own answer. His words are open to the rest of the group, including .

[attr="class","hgssnote"]Goodra uses Dragon Pulse again! Roy talks to Freya and Michael. Roll fails. Goodra is frozen.
[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

zKJgkTeq

[attr="class","roypkmnlist"]

[googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 50px; margin:25px 75px 0px 110px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread b]font-weight:bold; color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread img]width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 4px 15px 7px 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 9px; border: solid 1px #aaa; float: left; background: #232323; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; margin-left: 35px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);margin-bottom: -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:57:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The STEEL WING connects. Sparks fly and mingle with ice and snow as Zekrom tears at its armor. Before the monstrous creature can launch a counter-attack, the Black Yin uses its TERAVOLT energy to quickly propel itself away.[break][break]

"Nicely done!" Remiel calls out to his patron, doing his best to ignore the blistering cold affecting his body. Thankfully, a SUNNY DAY in the skies above serves to grant him some warmth.[break][break]

It's only after they gain some distance from the beast that he takes notice of the ANCHOR SHOT slowing WHITE KYUREM's advance. He raises a gloved hand to his mic as Zekrom loops around again. "Thanks for the assist with DHELMISE."[break][break]

Now that it was chained down, perhaps their attack from prior would land this time. Just as Zekrom charges up, however, RAYQUAZA flies overhead them and attempts to drown the WHITE KYUREM in a FIRE BLAST. "Let's go! Now's our chance!"[break][break]

[break]

With a thunderous crackle of power, Zekrom charges in past the smoke and lingering cinders to BOLT STRIKE its enemy directly against the chest.[break][break]

nuN3poJW [break]

SUCCESS
[break]

TLDR[break][break]

STEEL WING strikes WHITE KYUREM[break]
thanks over comms for the assist[break]
ZEKROM follows up RAYQUAZA's FIRE BLAST with a BOLT STRIKE[break]
✦ SUCCESS 09
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH ♔

RIGHTWARD

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:21:43 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Alright that did not go well. The Fire Blast was eaten by the cold, and as the blizzard whipped against Oscar he found that he could not weather it for long.

He pulled Robbie back, flying away from Kyurem and toward Mint. Upon reaching his friend, Oscar would slide off Robbie and provide instructions. "Keep blasting fire, don't stop until the job is done."

Robbie narrowed his eyes at Oscar, and Oscar knew exactly what his dragon was wondering. "I am gonna hang out with Mint, it's too cold for me out there." Robbie scoffed, as if it was not cold for him?.

Whatever, orders were orders. Robbie turned back toward Kyurem and began flying at full speed. When within range, he would once again try to Fire Blast Hoopa. Meanwhile Oscar turned to Mint. "Are we all about to die? I was optimistic going into this but shit is getting out of hand quick."

R7v5L8f9

tl;dr
--Oscar has been dropped off near
--Naganandel uses Fire Blast on Hoopa once again.
--Missed 2/3 times
close tab

played by

Cappytain

Steve
he/him
Twenty-one
June 9th
Twinleaf
demisexual
Secretary/Office boy
Grunt
5'10" height
5'10" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @steven
Steven Campbell
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 7:30:38 GMT
Steven Campbell Avatar

Steven was not a fighter.

He was many things: poor, a student, an asshole, a good poker player, but battling? That was something better suited for the others. Those looking to escape grunt hell and make a name for themselves. Unlike Steven, who preferred living a meager life filing paper. This was a side gig, anyways. A means to education, not a straightshot to hell.

Unfortunately, his previous winnings had done just enough damage to force Mr campbell into the spotlight. Grappled by his own pounding heart, the secretary inched across the field, taking his place not too far from . Of course, like the others, he was in disguise, though his appeared far more cheaply made than the rest. Just a simple black beanie with slits cut out for eyes and lips. His clothes matched the theme, maintaining an all black theme, tying the outfit all together.

"Is there anything I should be doing?"

The question was mainly directed to his boss, , but anyone else would do.

Until a response made its way, he'd have to make do, pushing his delphox in line with the others.

"Use Fire Blast!"

SaBqRZhW
- steven confused, alone, scared uwu
- asks mr admin for advice!
- delphox uses fire blast

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 8:29:07 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Oh, someone was worrying about another here on the field of battle like this? Shizue immediately thought it had to be a League operative. Especially with that kind of lackadaisical attitude, making jokes in a situation like this. That was a bit of a tell-tale sign.

Still though, that was someone else managing to survive in this storm. It was probably not an issue trying to stay close to that one. Hence, she swiftly obliged and disembarked her electric ride. Though she did carry a quizzical look. “What makes you think I am love with a Pokemon of all things? You are much more my type.” As always, her statement was very blunt, which made it difficult to tell what she took seriously there and what might have been teasing of her own. Still, she got off while Electrivire still tried to shield her.

8IGeZdcg

For as much good as it did it. The Electrivire was soon overwhelmed by the cold, freezing up. Her expression cloaked in strained neutrality, she recalled it right away, replacing it with a Quilava that would try to keep her, well now them, warm with Ember. Her attention was still mostly focused on their opposition. “I thank you for your concern,” she noted, describing a brief, but polite bow. “But I am a scientist. And the best I can do is observe that thing, try to figure out what it is trying to tell us about the sleeping matriarch and look for potential openings the fighters can use. Hence, I have to stay close enough. I know I am not a fighter myself but…in the face of this, one has to do what one can do.”

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,661 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 9:34:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Retcon time. Andrea tried to recall her Pokémon, but it could not go back in the ball on account of being frozen. Shoot.

Emboldened by 's words of encouragement, the young cosplayer followed 's example and kept going for them Fire moves. "As long as the sun's still up, there's hope! Pepper, use Flamethrower!" She shouted, her black Charizard shooting a Solar Powered, fiery stream from its mouth.

Amidst the chaos, Kyurem's draconic decree boomed, certain words becoming faintly recognizable. "The matriarch slanders fatcakes for her parents?!" Andrea took a shot in the dark.
//tl;dr pepper (charizard) uses flamethrower boosted by solar power. andrea tries to guess the prophecy.
//failed rolls: 1

I_uVM6KS
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 14:18:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

good, he thinks, at the confirmations that return over the comms regarding his directive. they can rely on him to keep a clear and level head because it is his responsibility to ensure they make it out of here alive—his and 's to share.[break][break]

so he remains high in the sky, flying just below the clouds where the cold still reaches up to.[break][break]

's voice calls out over the comms.[break][break]

"hoopa does appear to be aligned with it—"[break][break]

he responds as naganadel's HEAT WAVE continues to pulse, weakening with time.[break][break]

"—but remember, it is a being of chaos. if you fail in killing it, offer it a wager."[break][break]

for now, he continues his approach with extreme caution, intending to reach the UNBOUND HOOPA eventually.[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
. yay pog for rocket listening to him[break]
. theo answers barnaby[break]
. theo thinks unbound hoopa is the key[break]
. theo says to offer unbound hoopa a wager[break]
. theo continues to fly toward unbound hoopa[break]
. naganadel uses HEAT WAVE[break]
. spectra reroll lol[break]
. naganadel 1/3 failures
[break][break]

tA|ob1RV

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 14:27:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He had observed, and watched as everyone attacked the beast, but only some attacks were successful. However he hadn't come alone, was here with him, and with , and on the otherside of the creature at least his team had all their bases covered for the moment. Over their comms he would speak to his Nebula Operative.

"Do not let up for a single second...." Would come the distorted robotic voice as in the sky he would watch as his newfound partner descended. It's Pressure was nothing compared to 's Lugia, but maybe that was because they weren't bonded as Avatar, and Legend? There was no link between the two of them yet, and this was the first time that Amor was going out of his way to use it, but what better of a first battle could he ask for than this? If he was going to give it a field test, then this was the perfect opportunity.

Extending the tentacles on either side of it until they twisted into helixes, and then finally hands, a brilliant glow of energy would form at it's core, and then it would launch a powerful Flash Cannon at the dragon in front of them. A concentrated laser of destruction, but would it have any effect in this sea of attacks?

TLDR
Amor talks to
Amor summons Erebus the Deoxys from the skies!
Erebus uses Flash Cannon on Kyurem!
Amor is in his disguise (See Excalibur from Warframe)

mows0I5S
·
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 14:52:58 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Colour burst upon the firmament as both Rocket and League alike attacked Kyurem, their ideological differences set aside for the time being. In the midst of it all stood Nenet, her frame hidden beneath a layer of body armour, gloves, and a helmet to wholly shield her identity.
[break][break]
Zev yelled for her to stay close and truthfully she had no intention of leaving his side. She nods once, sharply, and then releases a Pokemon of her own to join the fray as the blinding light of a Sunny Day filled the area.
[break][break]
Slither Wing burst onto the scene with a frenzy of movement. With a shake of her compact frame, she dashes forwards towards the Kuryem as Nenet directs it with a, "Flame Charge."
[break][break]
Out of the corner of her vision she spies dark crystals undulating over his skin, and her hand lightly touches his wrist as if to reassure him she's safe.
[break][break]
fQV3ShyY

NOTES

- .[break]
- Slither Wing uses Flame Charge!.[break]
- Nenet stands with Zev and is fully concealed with body armour, a helmet, and gloves.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 15:57:58 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

“Just preemptively announcing your arrival.” Fern trills as manifests out of the dark ether his dragapult creates.[break][break]

Used to flying together among the rest of their flock, Cecilia and Astlik synchronize their twin attacks with ease as they’re bolstered by the support of ’s charizard. Similarly, The Charlatan glances his way, curious to note his unmasked appearance while lacking the presence of any piece of necrozma.[break][break]

It prompts their attention upward next, out of the shadow of kyurem– but Tapu Koko is not visible through the thick of the elements that continues to blast through the Icelands, obscuring any clear look at the skies. Wherever their patron is, it has chosen to not interfere just yet. And for now, Fern makes no attempt to call upon it.[break][break]

There is still perhaps enough time yet to do so.[break][break]

“Fair enough, but you deserve a win!” They quip back to . Their eyes dart to the rotom (?) recording everything for the beast. “Good work, I’d like to peek at that intel later, if you don’t mind. Maybe we can coordinate something.” Glancing back at Jayden for a moment, they stick out their tongue playfully. “We’ll be sure to give you a good show later to make up for it. Right, duck?”[break][break]

But for now– sticking to the task at hand. Lifting fingers to their mouth, a sharp whistle barely heard through the winds pulls Ceci into a sweeping, upward arc and she repositions herself higher above. Clods of icy snow harden further, blazing with draconic energy as the DRACO METEORS begin to rain down on kyurem.[break][break]

[break][break]

tINsE0NL

[attr="class","tag"]+ joins [break]
+ fern is masked, but who’s to say for how long[break]
+ being chatty and playful despite the situation[break]
+ deliberating when to call on Tapu Koko[break]
+ dragapult in formation with ’s dragapult and ’s charizard, but peels away to a higher vantage[break]
+ dragapult uses draco meteor[break]
+ 2/3 fails on dragapult (+ spectra reroll)

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-fox"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]·