557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 17:58:52 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Ettie perks up as a voice calls out - another announcement, another speech? She isn't sure if it'll be like all the talkie stuff before - but as a pretty lady, colored in pinks and greens like a flower, steps onto stage? Her curiosity is piqued enough to listen; especially when everyone else seems to be getting all excited!

And as performs, the little wildchild listens, seated on a rock, legs idly swinging. She doesn't quite understand what's so exciting, but this lady's music is nice to listen to! It makes her think of another friend...
Prompts: 6 (Pink/Green + Performance)
Snowboy Parts: Bottom, Middle x2, Top, Decoration (+1)
Complete! Redeeming for Hisuian Zorua
wgtfQ8Sq +10
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 18:23:23 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
As Makoto comes out of the shrine, being met with the sound of music surprises them. A girl as pink as the other one that had arranged this whole festival - Luka, they believe her name was - was on stage, performing. And... They'd be lying, if they said they weren't a bit enthralled.

The music wasn't so much their focus, though. Rather, it was on the performer herself - . Watching her sing, and move about on the stage - with a pair of Altaria for backup dancers - they can't help but feel a sense of some sort of longing. Not for her, necessarily - but... More the sort of person she seems to be. Friendly, bubbly, pretty...

Could they be like that..?
Prompts: 6 (Pink/Desiree)
Snowboy Parts: Top x2, Middle, Decoration, Bottom (+1)
Complete; Claiming Hisuian Zorua
cu038DKM - 10
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 18:30:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@open for interactions

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Off to the side, humming along to the tune of Desiree's Magdalena Bay, Yuina had taken to starting to play around with the plentiful snow in the area as Lola the Scorbunny and Moroe the Zorua continued to hop around in the sparkling white piles all over the place. Lola had started rolling around balls of snow with her paws, delighted at the work she was doing, and Yuina smiled at the notion of building a snowman, just like the many others that were starting to take shape. There was a contest for building a snowman, right?[break][break]
Working together and rolling up a hefty base for a snowman to start building on, Yuina stood up straighter and smiled at their work, when she heard snow crunching coming closer towards her. And there in front of her, was the red haired woman from beneath the swamps...[break][break]
Yuina's mildly shocked expression immediately let on that she knew exactly who the woman was, there was no need to recount their steps that they took to get to the depths they'd been in... But she didn't show any animosity... Instead as the woman went into a very strong apology, like she was nearly bursting at the seams before all of the words just poured out, Yuina only smiled softly at her.[break][break]
Yuina reached out, and gently took her hand in hers, she knew that no one was prepared for what was going to happen that night, even Desiree had been caught by the toxins, she too was forced into actions she wouldn't have done otherwise...[break]
"You weren't in control of your actions... I'm just glad that we all made it out alright, that you're alright... Having to go through what you did. I'm sure it was awful, not being able to control your own actions that way...," Yuina offered gently, she couldn't blame this woman, she'd be awful if she did... It was fortunate to see that she was well and doing alright after something so terrible.[break][break]
"My name is Yuina? It's nice to meet you officially. Do you want to help us build our snowman?"

notes[break]
Snowboy Snowday! Snowtime Fit plus her Blue Ranger's Armband and Badge[break]
Perfect Snowboy Progress: Top(57), Middle(34), Bottom(4), Decoration(82); Snowboy Complete! Claiming H!Zorua[break]
Total Prompts: 8 (Complete! x1 Ice Tera Shard, x1 Mega Shard) (Rnd 1 (Gacha Ticket), Rnd 2 (Dragon Move), Rnd 3 (Sparkling Dust))[break]
Prompt: Play in the Snow! Reference a song/music lyric[break]
Open to interactions! Feel free to absolutely deck her with a snowball![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
386 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 11:22:31 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eddieh"]

[attr="class","eddiehtag"]

open to interactions!

[attr="class","eddiehmain"]

The change in 's expression was all it took for Eddie to come to his decision. When she offered for him to come along, he just offered a wide smile and a dismissive wave of the hand, [break][break]

“Nah, I don't make a habit of stickin' my nose where it don't belong. Good luck with your apology!” [break][break]

He watched the way she steeled herself before striding off towards an unfamiliar figure in the crowd; stranger though she may be, he did sincerely hope that it all went well. Making amends was never an easy thing to do. [break][break]

Eddie looked around, finding Tsume and scooping up the Mawile, and seating the Pokemon atop one of his own broad shoulders. He admired the pink and green plumes of light illuminating the sky from the direction of the concert stage as he moved back to their own long-neglected snowboy,[break][break]

“Ya ready to actually finish this thing, Tsume?”[break][break]

He lowered the Mawile to the ground, and the two set about packing together more snow in an attempt to finish the damn snowboy before it got too dark. In spite of himself, Eddie found himself humming and singing little bits of an old track, before groaning at the realization as he hefted another mound of snow onto their creation. Damn it, the discussion of music had dredged up memories of an old mixtape he cobbled together in his youth. Ah well, maybe he could scour the web for the ancient (by Internet standards) Bandcamp tracklist once he got back to his hotel later tonight.

notes[break]
Prompt: Include something pink or green in your post + reference a song or lyric of your choosing[break]
Snowboy progress: COMPLETE[break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","eddiehpoke"]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:50:53 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

The roar the Salamence distracted Jack from his conversation with . The burst of flame from the draconid shrine reminded him that it was the year of the dragon. The ice sculpture and presence of so many dragon pokemon suddenly made a lot more sense to him.[break][break]

"Rain check on that drink? I can't resist fire-breathing pokemon and a chance to check out the shrine," Jack smiled apologetically to Eva and her Mr. Mime. Turning away with a cheerful wave he headed toward the scene of the commotion. As he walked, he checked for stalls selling warm drinks on the way.[break][break]

B|prBDno

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[break]
– Prompt (4): reference year of the dragon[break]
– Subtracting 10 from roll for using prompt[break]
– Snowboy (3/4): middle, top, decoration

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost"]--accent:#52D8D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 23:53:30 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]An eerie, familiar chord begins. An even more familiar voice. [break][break]

Baki turns to face the stage, eyes immediately focusing on pink and green hair. Not like she even needed that cue. From the moment she heard her distinctive voice, she'd recognized it instantly.[break][break]

.[break][break]

"Oi, Koyo!"[break][break]

The Zorua perks his head up from a mound of snow, looking her direction.[break][break]

"Is this a debut? Thought we'd only have the bootleg for another year at least! Lilycove, May '23!"[break][break]

Already a secret superfan, she'd gone on a deep dive of Bloom's discography since challenging her Gym, finding all kinds of tapes circulating online. The last month Tsubaki had had all her albums on repeat. [break][break]

The Zorua yips excitedly, running circles in the air around his master. The flame on his head flickers excitedly, feeding off his master's emotions. The joy at hearing the woman's angelic tone, the complex feelings of jealousy, that she could bare her heart like that on stage. [break][break]

Baki's heart swells as she listens, absentmindedly humming along, her voice lost to the music blaring over the speakers. [break][break]

LcWZzrHG- 10 (prompt)
[break][break]

+ Mention pink and green. (prompt)[break]
+ Mention 's performance. (prompt)[break]
+ Total Prompts: 6/8[break]
+ Snowboy Progress: Complete! - Bottom (15) - Middle (45) - Top (70) - Decoration (82)[break]
+ 1x sneasel (hisuian) + 1x gachapon ticket + 1x dragon-type move + 1x sparkling dust

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 4:06:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

When the next part of the program went on, he thought he recognized—ooh. Ooh.

“Oh, Miss Elise, I know her!” he commented her way after her performance had ended.

“I met Miss Desiree when the wandering fair came through Fortree last ear and like, we were at a guessing game booth—I actually won a big-ass jar of six hundred and ninety jelly beans.”

He wondered if the lady of the hour was nearby, because honestly that was a crazy time.

“When I took the danged jar home my partner nearly popped a gasket because… well, he doesn’t like jelly beans,” he admitted with a chuckle.

“So we had a real crazy Halloween, and we still have jelly beans left over from that time. Yeah, the jar was that big…” he went on as he gestured to her the sheer ridiculousness of just how big the damned thing is…

And there were even pink and green-colored jellybeans among the myriad of flavors in it.

“When Miss came by to challenge my gym, I actually had to offload some of the extra jellybeans on her.”

↠ prompt: reference in your post
↠ prompt: mention something pink and/or green in your post
↠ snowboy: decoration (97), top (69), middle (35), bottom (1)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,290 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 5:35:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The next part of the program comes with the musical talent of herself. Alexei begins to talk about how he met Desiree and the Kalosian singer challenged his gym. “I know her from her songs when I listen to them at work in the embassy, but we’ve met in person at the league holiday party a month ago.” She replies to the flying gym leader since she had seen how happy the pink-haired woman was with her beloved Thomas Benoit. The two of them looked so happy together and Elise enjoyed a night of dancing with her boyfriend too.[break][break]

“She’s got a partner too. Sir Osmond and Thomas are friends since they worked together at the Blood Moon Ursaluna incident.” A giggle came from the female royal since the two men really hit it off after the incident happened and Cade had sounded so glad to have met with the other taller dark-haired man. Even if her partner was distant from her, Elise hoped that she’ll help the knight with whatever was troubling him.[break][break]

In her dearest memories, she saw the red-headed knight reaching out to her when she felt saddened or worried about the things happening in her home country.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Prompt(s) done: Reference Desiree Blooms and/or her performance, reference a song or lyric of your choosing.[break]
Total Prompts: 5[break]
– Snowboy: 4/4 (middle - 45, decoration - 95, top - 51, bottom - 5)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:36:48 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

As Jack scanned the vendor stalls for something warm to drink, an announcement caught his attention. It looked like there would be a musical performance on the stage. While a bit of his bad mood still lingered, he headed in that direction. As the music started and the Altaira danced, Jack couldn't help but tap his foot in time with the song. Soon that tapping turned to clapping and dancing, and when the performance ended he was beaming and applauding.[break][break]

By now the evening had deepened and he headed back to the snow field to finish up his snow boy and figure out where his Boltund had gotten off to.[break][break]

TgSUY6mB

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[break]
– Prompt (5): reference the performance[break]
– Snowboy (4/4): bottom, middle, top, decoration

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 18:48:34 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]It's not a proper winter without a decent snowman.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Though she could certainly understand 's reasons for politely departing, rather than randomly embroiling himself in the troubles of strangers, Aurelie found herself almost wishing he'd stayed around to provide moral support during her impetuous, rambling apology to . Thankfully, though, Yuina turned out to be patient and compassionate, to Aurelie's intense relief.

Much more so than I would've been under the same circumstances, I'm pretty sure, the redhead reflected. The League is lucky to have someone like her. Returning Yuina's smile with a tremulous but genuine smile of her own, she clasped the other woman's hand gratefully and nodded at her.

"You're too kind," she told Yuina warmly, feeling herself relax under the weight of a guilt she hadn't realized she'd been carrying all these months. "Thank you for being so understanding. I'm glad we both made it out all right after everything that those Megalopolans put us through!"

Aurelie took a deep breath and shook her head rapidly, then, as if to clear it of the troubling memories. "Anyway, I agree it's nice to meet you properly like this, Yuina. My name's Aurelie, and I would love to help you and your Pokemon build your snowman."

It seemed the least she could do, as a way of both making amends and befriending Yuina. Backing up slightly, Aurelie turned toward the snow piled beside the Ranger and her Pokemon, which looked like a base for a snowman. "Is that yours..." she started to say, when she felt something bump into her elbow as she stepped backward.

Aurelie whirled around to see one of 's Salamence standing just behind her, regarding her with a speculative expression. "Oh, hello there! Sorry for walking into you. I think your snowman has an admirer," she remarked to Yuina with a chuckle. "Or maybe an art critic."

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Open to interactions!
Prompt: Acknowledge or reference Rayquaza or the various dragons belonging to REMIEL CALCIFET roaming about the grounds
Total prompts completed: 6 (prizes: 1 gachapon ticket, 1 applicable Dragon-type move, 1 sparkling dust)
Snowboy progress: 4/4 completed (top, decoration, bottom, middle), hurray!

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
Developing the cure to your miserable existence.
awards
124 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 23:22:00 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Rhys's idle wandering through the crowd was abruptly arrested by a snowball smacking directly against his face, driving him back a step and causing Althea to trill nervously. Sputtering, he tugs at the end of the olive-green scarf wrapped around his neck, bringing it up to scrub his face off inelegantly.
[break][break]
Stretching upward in an attempt to get a better view, he peers in the direction the offending missile originated from and only manages to catch the back of 's head before she's moved on. Tch, he mentally scoffs, too many people here to throw things indiscriminately.
[break][break]
His attention is briefly drawn to the stage as the performance kicks up, and although the music isn't necessarily to his taste, he can appreciate the colorful display of the Altarias' DRAGON DANCE, allowing himself a wry smile. Althea, by contrast, jumps up and down excitedly, and Rhys favors her with a pat on the head. "Not bad after all, eh, girl?
[break][break]
9Gn7HHQV

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Prompts: Reference the performance, use something green.[break]
Snowboy progress: 1/4 (Top)[break]
Total Prompts Completed: 3. Prizes: Gachapon ticket, sparkling dust.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]--accent:#54C797;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 18:29:17 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Watts finally reappeared as Jack was putting the finishing touches on his snow boy. "Managed to get out of doing any of the work, huh," he said reproachfully to the Boltund. He also noticed that the pokemon was sporting a bright pink kerchief around his neck. "Where did you even get that?" Jack asked with a chuckle.[break][break]

Instead of answering, the Boltund shot off across the snow sending a spray of white powder over his trainer. Jack shouted in surprise as he took off after his pokemon. The chase came to a close when Watts had stopped to bark at a familiar face. Jack jogged up to and with his breath puffing out in dense clouds and his cheeks flushed from exertion and the cold air.[break][break]

"Oh hello," he greeted them nonchalantly as he gave Aurelie a gentle peck on the cheek.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[break]
– Prompt (6): include something pink or green in your post[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
124 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 18:54:23 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Rhys and Althea's long, looping lap of the festivities now took them near the draconid shrine, and Rhys couldn't help but shield his eyes as a Salamance flew overhead on its way back to the structure. "Year of the dragon, indeed," he muttered, sharing a wry look with Althea. "Subtle enough, do you think?"
[break][break]
He paused at an open stretch of snow, and nudged Althea forward. "Do you want to build a snowboy?" he inquired innocently of Althea, who chirped excitedly and began rolling a small ball of snow together. "Wait," Rhys called, moving to assist her, "You're starting with the top first!"
[break][break]
rahCKsfx

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Prompts: Reference year of the dragon, acknowledge dragon pokemon.[break]
Snowboy Progress: 2/4 (Top, Decoration)[break]
Total Prompts Completed: 5. Prizes: Gachapon ticket, sparkling dust.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rhysc4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".rhysc4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 5:45:42 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El was a bit surprised, as the performance brought on by began - but they, honestly, were absolutely vibing for it. She was pretty, and the music was nice! As they stepped out from the temple, they'd look for a nice place to sit and rest their knee for a minute while they listened to the performance.

With her being so colorful, she stood out against the white of winter - a practical flower amidst the frost. It reminded them that spring wasn't too much further off - a month or two, maybe? Then there'd be flowers aplenty around here... A lot of their pokemon would certainly love it, they were sure.
Prompt: 6 (Desiree/Pink n Green)
Snowboy Parts: Decoration x3 (+1), Top, Middle
FtIT26Vu
close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

he/him
November 16
Verdanturf Town
Gay
Doctor
Grunt
do no harm
unless you justify it
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
124 posts
Rhys Collins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhys
Rhys Collins
SNOWBOY SHOWDOWN ❆
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 3:29:40 GMT
Rhys Collins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rhysc4"]
[attr="class","post"]

The Audino's delight was made evident in her chirping and beaming as she wandered through the small snowdrift she'd dislodged, rolling together a snowboy head and a tiny misshapen hat to go atop. Rhys chuckled despite himself, leaning down to poke two eyes in approximately the correct places on the face of the snowboy, then yelped as Althea tripped on her way to roll the body, sending a spray of fine snow all over his back and, more discomfortingly, down his collar.
[break][break]
He turned with a scandalized frown, grabbing a loose handful of snow and tossing it haphazardly at Althea, who recoiled in mock fear, squealing indignantly. "Well that's what it feels like!" Rhys laughed. "Except worse, because you don't have a shirt for it to get stuck under until it melts!" He did a little shimmy in place, as though to dislodge the offending icy particles, to no avail.
[break][break]
RsgUXcgG

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Prompt: Play in the snow.[break]
Snowboy Progress: 3/4 (Middle, Top, Decoration)[break]
Total Prompts Completed: 6. Prizes: Gachapon ticket, sparkling dust.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]