lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 7:44:57 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

she's never seen a dragon stand so tall before. [break][break]

granted, it's her first time meeting a zekrom of all things. she'll admit, the presence of the black dragon is a little intimidating, even more so when she realizes just how miniscule she is when it towers over her. it asks a simple question: what is her ideal world? what would she do to make it realized? [break][break]

there are complications when she thinks about it, and there are even more subtleties that make the simple question a little harder to answer. idealism isn't anything bad, but marisol was always the realist - naive daydreaming gets nothing done, and she stands by this thought. [break][break]

if she is going to entertain this, however, the nurse stands below the dragon pokemon. a smile to her lips when she mulls over her options. there are a couple of things; medical advancement, research, abundance, peace, war, power--[break][break]

"my ideal world--" she trails, feeling the words coming out a bit too easily (was she ever someone who had such a strong resolve?). [break][break]

"is one where i don't hurt my loved ones." the words leave her lips just as easily. what, just to keep the people she loved safe? to keep them from getting hurt by her? surely, she found it funny, because she thought it would be something closer to peace. maybe it would have been closer to healing. [break][break]

it was something so selfish, but it was the truth. [break][break]

marisol steps back, as though to reel and stew momentarily in her thoughts. "yes.. i would do anything to keep myself from hurting them again." she's compelled despite the trembling of her fingers and the gradual beating between her ears - was her heart always so loud? [break][break]

"even if it meant stopping myself." death does not scare her - it never did, but the thought of death at her own hands will send her to nightmares she thought herself far past.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]zekrom
[break]

NOTES

ODV1wK7e

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/Him
June
N/A
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
5"11 height
5"11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @draco
Draco Prowler
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 14:49:40 GMT
Draco Prowler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","draco177"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Draco stood upon the ruins of the dragon temple. However, what he met there was in awe. A black dragon clad in the fog of lightning of all things. It was awe-inspiring, even for a man who literally lived among dragons. This was no mere pokemon. It was the stuff of legends. Draco heard the strange voice, beckoning all there to answer. Despite the presence of the dragons around-- Ceto around his neck constricted her body. A sign of fear from the large amount of storms in the area. Draco patted his Dratini companion on his neck, easing her and keeping her from choking him but his expression remained unchanged. [break][break] They asked to share their ideal world. Draco kept himself hidden with his cloak but he answered . "My ideal world... is a world where Pokemon are never hunted and never forced against their will. Never hurt by the greed of humans. I have no faith in a future for humans, so I rather see Pokemon truly be what is the alpha species of this world. The Pokemon are my true and only friends, and I will see them take this world as their own. They been here far longer than humans were anyway... If this world becomes enriched by Pokemon once more, I think our world would become a far better place to live in." Draco shared his view-- showing he had no love for his fellow man. At least, not now. As someone who was abused and hurt as a child, and ran away from home, he learned to live with Pokemon and embraced their lifestyle far more than his fellow man. He didn't trust humans or care for them. His only friends, were the ones who saved him. The Pokemon, and taught him how to survive."How far I would go? My loyalty is to mine and mine alone. I'd fight anyone, human or Pokemon. I'd commit any crime or sin-- because I choose to fight for the sake of those who saved me. If I have to bloody my hands to make a better future for the Pokemon, who are far more nobler and kinder than humans-- then so be it." [break][break] As a Rocket, he may of sound hypocritical to their views-- but he didn't care. That was Draco's true feelings on this matter. He would not shy away from his truth when standing before the mighty Zekrom of all things. He showed nothing but honesty before the mighty dragon. [break][break]
t0cSwEjH
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag               
[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX[break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.draco177]--accent:#6F35FC;[/newclass]

[newclass=.draco177]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".draco177 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 16:42:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
"I almost didn't come here," he tells the great dragon, knowing full well that the Legendary likely didn't care.

But, if Zekrom wanted answers from him, he would say his piece, one way or another.

"I can't wrap my head around the choices you, and your Chosen, have made and the lives you've changed irrevocably. Just by being here I feel as if I've broken a trust place in me by those people, and others like them. But—"

He clenches his fist, and grits his teeth, staring up and into those amber orbs. He felt power both in Zekrom's gaze, and in the electricity that crackled in the dense fog around him. Yet, there was something else there, something he couldn't place. He was staring into a being that was far, far older than himself, and likely whose intelligence far out-paced his own.

"—That is my pride talking." It was difficult to admit that, even to a Legendary that knew nothing about him. If sacrifice was needed for a greater whole, even if it was the ideals he so coveted, than he would them on their behalf. "I can't afford to have my ego stand in the way of positive change, regardless of who it comes from."

His breath comes slow, and steady, throttling back the anger that wishes to surge upwards even if he doesn't fully understand why.

"So, to answer your question: I wish for a world where the people I love most, didn't have to fight. It's selfish, and idealistic, I know." His tension eases slightly, enough for a noticeable slump in his shoulders. It was as if each word was him letting go of something, bit-by-bit.

"Let them live their lives. Let them grow old, be happy, make dumb mistakes, and fall in love even if it'd hurt them in the end." Faces to come to mind, but he doesn't give Zekrom those pieces of him.

"And, if someone needs to fight, let it be me."

But, there was one last question.

"What would I do to realize something like this?"

The question sits as Greyson pauses, truly considering it. Often times people said things to questions like this, but in-truth, they would never follow up on their answer, if given the chance.

He wasn't that type of person.

So, when he speaks his final piece before exiting this dragon's temple, it carries the weight of his conviction. Let the God decide if he truly meant it or not.

"Anything."

[attr="class","postruinsdice"]
D47JrU6S

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:57:45 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Ava'yorn," Caleb greeted the black dragon.[break][break]
He knew as soon as the word left his mouth, resonating through the chamber, that he had pronounced it perfectly. would have been proud, but Lyune would have been prouder.[break][break]
"Look I...can't say I know all that well, and that's my bad, really," he began, running a hand through his hair, a nervous habit. "But we have something in common, something that matters."[break][break]
Neon blue energy pulsed, and Caleb could feel his skin prickling, hair rising, the smell of ozone tickling his nostrils. Zekrom was massive, filling the entire space before the Ranger. Its eyes bored into him with the intensity of a building storm. Somewhere in the distance, the low rumble of thunder sounded.[break][break]
Caleb's chest tightened with a sudden anticipation, causing him to straighten.[break][break]
"You see, Remiel and I...we left Rocket. Not at the same time, or for the same exact reasons, or even in the same region - but we both knew we needed to get the fuck out."[break][break]
He would never forget standing over the bodies of the slain Kanto resistance members, men and women he had been ordered to murder in cold blood because they dared to fight for a better world, hands shaking because he had been forced to make a terrible, terrible choice - one that nobody should ever have to make, not in a million years, not ever. His own life for theirs.[break][break]
He had chosen himself, and had been chasing death ever since.[break][break]
Until now.[break][break]
"You wanna know what my ideal world is?" He let out a breath. "I'd say - one without Rocket - but I'm not that naive. There will always be crime, always be violence, always be cruelty. Humans are the real monsters, not Pokemon - no matter how dangerous."[break][break]
He drew up and leaned into the discomfort of forgiveness.[break][break]
"So my ideal is one in which, slowly but surely, more of us wake up: realize that we can do so, so much better. And when we do, when we decide to protect instead of harm, we're given that second chance. Not because we deserve it, but because the world deserves it."[break][break]
Hands balled into fists. Electricity crackled. Once, he would have begged this dragon to end his life, make him pay for his sins. But now, all he wanted was to fight - to channel his guilt and his rage into something useful, rather than merely self-loathing.[break][break]
"As for what I'm willing to do for it?"[break][break]
Now, finally, he smiled, and it was sharp-edged and wicked. It was a dragon's smile.[break][break]
"I'm going to fucking live."[break][break]
vpGcsi6c

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – IONIZED IDEALS[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:04:20 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
This was the rangers' domain. Elaine knew that from the very outset, but she still ended up walking towards the center of the storm. It was hardly a smart idea, but it was strange enough that she could not help but avoid leaving stones unturned here.

That had been her intention--a simple curiosity driven by a simply strange phenomenon. Entering a storm led to sheltering in caverns of Meteior Falls. Taking shelter meant finding somewhere safe or navigating towards another exit, of which she ended up choosing the latter. Of course, the thick fog did not make that easy as she found herself slipping on the wet floor and falling, tumbling until she ground to a halt by a waterfall.

"Ow..."

Getting back onto her knees, she rubbed at her head to try and get the blood flowing and stifle the pain, only to wince with every time she made contact.

"Where is..."

But her voice trailed off as she saw the sight before her. In a world of fog ionized into a bright blue was a certain Pokemon only spoken of in legends--a great Pokemon who had embodied the very concept of ideals.

She had heard that it had chosen an avatar, but said avatar was nowhere to be seen. Though, she could hardly discount that they were hiding somewhere in this fog that pervaded everything around them.

It had a presence about it. Though it held no clear intent to attack or even intimidate, it still felt like a regal and imposing aura had fell atop her. In a way, it was similar to the fear that a certain icy beast instilled after the clash atop the meteorite.

But that was fine. It was not suffocating. It was not like she had been teleported into the bottom of an ocean without even a hint of equipment.

"I don't know." She pressed her fist to her chest and looked down towards it. Even as her legs were splayed on the ground in the uncouth shape of an M, she could not even thinking of moving or looking away from her fist.

She had many times declared her resolve with that clenched fist, but she was no longer sure.

"There was a time I thought I could build a peaceful world through capturing and reforming the worst of humanity. There was a time I thought that the only way to build an ideal world was through obtaining absolute strength. But..."

As she spoke, she got dropped her small fist and picked herself off the ground.

"I may have been wrong about the idea of an ideal world. My world is so, so much smaller than that. And it's not just me. Every person's world is the same. A small net of interlinking bonds. That was why I wanted strength."

This time, she gazed into the eyes of the black beast before her.

"I want power. A power great enough that I can protect my world until the very end. A power so great that it can resonate with other worlds. In doing so, only then can I create that ideal greater world I strive for. One where everyone can protect their own small world with their own strength and in doing so protect each others'."

Once again, she clenched her fist, but she did it right between her and its eyes. "Don't you think that sounds like a beautiful ideal?"

FfnuMZw8

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:38:25 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Ah...h-hello again."[break][break]

It's unclear to Luka if Zekrom recognizes her or not. It might be too bold to assume she'd left any impression on the behemoth; she and had been together for so short a time, really, and what is a few months to a being who's seen thousands of moons come and go?[break][break]

So she pays her respects like anyone else would and doesn't assume any special treatment. When a question is posed, she answers dutifully.[break][break]

"My ideal world...is a simple one, I think." She twists her hands into the folds of her skirt and tries to keep her thoughts cohesive.[break][break]

"I would like a world where faction lines are dissolved and people stop fighting each other over things that don't matter. Not really matter, anyways. There are so many external forces we have to fight against...don't you think it'd be more ideal if we could work together against them, instead of always being at each other's throats?"[break][break]

Her rhetorical comes with no answer, nor does she expect one.[break][break]

"O-of course, it'd be better to live in a world where there's no threats like that at all. But I'll try to be a little realistic. I just want people to be happy, and treat each other kindly, and love each other— oh, and Pokemon too. Do you think that's asking too much?"[break][break]

Again, nothing. But at least here, in front of a being made of such, her childish idealism doesn't feel so out of place.[break][break]

"I'm not much of a fighter," she admits with a small, breathy laugh, "But I'll do the little things I can to make it happen. Everyday kindness goes so far in helping others, I think. A gentle word, a helping hand...it all adds up. I just want a world where I can love and be loved, and I want the same for everyone else too. An easy kind of happiness, the simple kind. I'll keep doing my best to make it happen...though I must admit, it'd be nice to have a little help."[break][break]

She smiles then, soft and gentle as a summer rain. "Thank you for listening. I hope whatever ideals you have come true, too."[break][break]

[break]
2IJ|URdr

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
699 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 5:24:23 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Like so many others before him and so many others soon to be after him, Noel would step up to the plate to give his view on an idealistic world. The large, electric dragon loomed over him, towering above like a skyscraper. While he didn't quite trust these earth-shattering legendary creatures fully, it seemed that for now, it would ask its question in peace. If it was trying to intimidate him, it wasn't working, at this point, Noel had gone through enough to face daunting tasks without fear. He would simply reply back to the inquirer.[break][break]

"My type of world? One of peace. Where no one had to live with danger creeping around every corner. Where senseless murder didn't exist. Where organizations like Rocket didn't exist purely for the suffering of the world and its people. And where planet-ending creatures aren't the norm."[break][break]

He pauses for a moment to recollect his thoughts. This was the vision that had stuck in his mind for so long. While such a feat surely wasn't easy, it was worth trying for... and even dying for should the need arise. Noel takes his view up towards the dragon's eyes, staring directly into them with a determined look.[break][break]

"I would do anything for that kind of world. I aim to take down anything and anyone who goes against peace, no matter where they come from or who or what they are."[break][break]

The Zekrom probably did not care for most of the answers it had heard this day. Why would his be any different? Yet it didn't matter for the blue-haired trainer. Some gigantic beast would not shape his ideals and morals. This is what he had felt all this time, what his heart rang true to him.

[attr="class","notes"]uHRj6P_B

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 5:34:24 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"My ideal world..."

It was a loaded question, and it certainly was a difficult thing for her to answer to ZEKROM, given its ties to . If she could spill everything out right then and there, she would. But she also feared the worst — should Remiel find out her true intentions in Hoenn, it would ruin everything.

It was selfish. But it was necessary.

However, she could answer it generally.

"My ideal world would be one where my family is safe and secure. Perhaps we wouldn't be in Galar or have ties to the Calcifets. Maybe we'd be peasants, farmers, traders. Imagine, a world where we didn't have to fear."

She paused.

"But I also want Remiel to be safe too. I think I would want to include him in my world. He's been my friend for as long as I've known it. Things are rocky right now, since Hoennyule, but... a world where he and I could just be us, not Calcifet or Cavendish."

Diana looked away from ZEKROM sighing. "I care for him. I don't know if it's more than a friend or not. But your master has a heart of gold, despite the faults he holds. We both made a mistake, and I hope we could get past it."

With a laugh, she pressed her index finger to her lips. "Try not to tell him, okay?"

[attr="class","dianatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
S2Dbe5Jm
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 6:11:23 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

's bond with Suicune represented purification. A defector where Suicune's waters washed away all stains of Rocket from his heart. Zekrom was a little more complicated. Most legendary beasts represented some sort of element or natural phenomenon, becoming in tune with it and even flourishing in the right natural disasters. They became emissaries of tragedy, so entrenched as to become as much of a blight on the earth as a boon. [break][break]

Zekrom, and the lost Reshiram are different. Their story, as far as Paxton had discovered, was of something more human. Reasoning. Ideals. Truth. The original dragon was split by factions unable to come to an agreement on how to move forward with the power granted to them. The original dragon all but lost, and only a husk remained. And then, of course, it's soul left in the form of opposites. Reshiram and Zekrom, competing beasts but not like Groundon and Kyogre. Not elemental but still complementary in nature, as much as Groudon and Kyogre rivaled themselves. [break][break]

For Paxton, it's hard to understand the motives of a Legendary. Much less something that seemed to exhibit something more nuanced than the desire to grow their power. Why exactly had Zekrom stayed with ? And what did it see in him? The beast had chosen him for Rocket and for what? Because he believed Rocket would solve all the prince's problems? [break][break]

And now he was with the League, finally completing amnesty and earning his spot in AQUA. Paxton didn't understand it. But if the dragon was communing with people that were more than just his patron, he would seek it out and he would ask. Here amidst the mist, METEOR FALLS is overtaken as a temporary lair for Black Yin. There's a lingering smell of ozone, as he enters the ruins. Static present that made hiss hair stand on end, and floating, almost glowing rocks on the outskirts of the temple. He can see the black beast before he reaches it. Hiss proxy nowhere in sight. [break][break]

Bright blue eyes nearly stop him dead in his tracks. He's reminded how small he is as he slowed his gait and approached, hands up in surrender. But before he can speak, Zekrom does. It's disjointed, jarring. He wondered if this was how and felt like all the time. Paxton let out a huff, covering his mouth and lowering his head in a sign of respect. He couldn't help it though. He'd come here with the same intention as Zekrom had. [break][break]

Paxton watched the dragon of legend settle, watching little sparks of blue ripple over its body. He stayed silent, organizing his thoughts and watching pieces of stone float across the ruin and around Zekrom's presence. It's nice to converse with it at least. Zekrom, perhaps by virtue of being eternal, did not rush him for an answer. It merely stared down unblinkingly as Paxton took his time. It's a staring contest Zekrom would win. He began with inhaling deeply and letting out a long sign. [break][break]

Nobody is around. Just him and god. [break][break]

"My ideal world is one without Rocket, and I have already gone through hell and back to see it happen. And because they continue to spread and blight my world, I take up arms once more to see them annihilated." [break][break]

"I am a shell of the kid I once was. I have no home, nor family to return to. I've lost every friend I ever had for that ideal world." He's lucky that forgave him. That he can see again. That is alive. And maybe friend is a strong word. Maybe comrades is better. But their lives bring him relief that something better than him survived, and continues to survive.

"I've died more than once for that ideal world. But if I had a choice, I'd probably do it again." After all, he'd found , and that had been the moment he had promised himself he would call it quits. But here he was. Still taking arms, still offering his services. Retired or not, broken or not. He doesn't know why, and maybe it's because he knows nothing else. Palkia had ripped him away from the sweetest sleep, and now he worked towards a new end with unprecedented fervor. [break][break]

"It's impossible to stamp out evil. Without Rocket, some other organization may rise up in the power vacuum to take its place as is often the case with terrorists. But Rocket has ballooned into something more. Perhaps a newer evil, untested and uncertain, would be far easier to handle." he mused. He grew quiet once more. The dragon is unmoved. Paxton leaned down against a fallen pillar, sliding down to take a seat and watch the dragon silenced by his own awe. [break][break]

It's hard to feel anything but under the shadow of something so large. The silence consumes everything, sparks of static and the crackle of sound they made echoing gently in the cave. Zekrom doesn't chase him off, merely observes. Paxton is comfortable. [break][break]

"Why ? A man who has abandoned, country and principles?" he asked, watching intently for any sign of aggression. But the dragon doesn't move. It doesn't speak. It just is. Maybe like it's own choice in avatar. After a moment, it's clear he wouldn't get an answer. [break][break]

"I don't think your ideals can align fully with what a human's are." he said as he stood up and dusted himself off. Zekrom had moved from Rocket to League without question, following one man. "I hope for his sake, his ideals align with ours. Or you'll have to find a new human to contract with." he said as he dipped his head in respect at the dragon. [break][break]

"Unless you want to puppeteer a corpse." Again no response. Not that Paxton is looking for one after the warning. He doesn't bristle or snarl. He stared back at Zekrom, stating fact. There's nothing but the drip of distant water and sparks of electricity between him and the myth. So without goodbye, he turned to leave the way he came. [break][break]

LVvvrJBC
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | heehee [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 6:34:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Really asking me of all people, huh? That's a good one."[break][break]

One would expect a meeting with such a legend to be a momentous occasion. For Isaac, it was getting harder and harder to feel that way. He'd been on the receiving end of Lugia's darkest, most hateful storms. He'd stood alongside and her mysterious traveler as they tried to quell Kyogre's rampage. He'd spoken with Xerneas, both as an enemy and an unexpected friend. By now, he was all too aware that there were gods among them.[break][break]

A legend had even shared its own heart with Isaac to give him strength and life when he needed it most. Suicune paced around the rock that he reclined atop, mists lingering in their wake. They cast a bemused glance Zekrom's way, as if commiserating about the interesting sorts they had chosen to put their backing behind. Suicune, too, was no stranger to wandering through others domains.[break][break]

"It's funny. Feels like half the reason thinks every word that comes out of my mouth is a load of trash." Rocket's most fervent, who deemed his traitorous ways enemy #1. The League's most dogmatic, who felt he lost his right to be heard the second he stepped onto the ship. They were two sides of a coin, too stuck in their own ways to stop for a second and think. "And half think I'm some kinda big deal hero."[break][break]

"But you know the truth, don't you? does, too. He's seen me at my best, seen me at some worst. I'm just a little shit that got lucky."[break][break]

Suicune rolled their eyes, one of their ribbons giving Isaac a light thwack. "Okay, okay, fine. I know that's not the whole story. But, c'mon. You can't act like I was some big hero before all this got started," he said to his patron. "Before I met you, before I got put through the worst year of my life, I was just some runaway who couldn't tell you what I wanted if you held me at gunpoint."[break][break]

"Even now, I can't really tell. Part of me just wants to get away from all this. Stop trying to carry the world on my shoulders. Just fuck off to the Petalburg Woods, open a little bed and breakfast, and let myself fade away. But then I see something that gets my blood boiling, and that's it. I'm right back in the fight. Pretty sure at this point, I'm in way too deep to quit in good faith."[break][break]

Every time he tried to step back, somebody died. Every time he tried to turn a blind eye, the region festered in the shadows. Every time he thought he had his chance to rest, another emergency hit the region. Rocket. Gods. Parallel dimensions. The League itself. Arceus itself. The countdown clock hanging not just over their world, but all worlds.[break][break]

"And, I mean, I'm really not that special. Anyone could've done what I did, I think. They just . . . need the right push. The right reason. I just happened to find it first. If it wasn't for , would you have even noticed me?" He turned to face Zekrom, his tired eyes matching the legend's own blazing red ones. "And without Suicune, would you even care about what I'm saying."[break][break]

"Nah. Too many did before I met them for that to be it."[break][break]

He sighed, casting a wistful eye to the storm hanging above the Dragon's Den. "Maybe it's because of everything I put on the line. And I kinda hate that. I don't want anyone to put themselves through all the bullshit I did. I don't want the world to only notice us when we damn near die for it. The fuck do you think Rocket's got so many members in the first place? You really think that'd be happening in a world that worked the way it should?"[break][break]

Good men slipped through the cracks. In those dark, cramped, agonizing corners, desperation set in. There at the bottom, all too eager to take advantage, lay Rocket. They offered freedom at the edge of a barbed chain, and by the time the desperate realized what it truly meant it was too late. They were already property, given two choices by their new masters. Become monsters, or die trying.[break][break]

"I want a world where everyone's been given the chances I've had, and nobody's gone through my pain. Maybe that'd be a world where we can finally heal."[break][break]

c92cBrFH

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 6:53:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sweetwater jayy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] Once upon a time, the answer would have been easy.

[break][break] The idealistic truth would be the same as the tales that had been told to him at birth. There was not a greater tale than one where Rocket saved the world at large, where Rocket would be the salvation that everyone needed to be freed.

[break][break] But that has been the past and now...

[break][break] "The ideal world is one where Rocket survives," the Cursed growls in the coldness of the cave. It is silent except for the sound of roaring thunder, whipping around him, but it is difficult to say if it from the IONIZED air or from the influence of the RUINOUS BEAST at it's side, who's eyes gleam that same hue of glacier-blue.

[break][break] HATRED burns in the air, catching on the ephemeral wisps of neon-bright plasma.

[break][break] "It is the greater good. The only thing that should survive after the League burns the world to ash. But we cannot just wish it into in existence, we must will it to be."

[break][break] In his hand flashes the self-same sword of his past, the same dual-wielded blades that he'd once tried to cut down on that boat. He bares his teeth, just as Chien Pao lets out deep growl of satisfaction that reverberates across the cavern's walls, feasting on the admin's storming emotions.

[break][break] "My ideal world is one of power."

[break][break] "One that I plan to claim with every last breath."

[break][break] "I vow to do whatever it takes, even it means dying on my sword to protect the world I love."

[break][break] And with that, the Cursed darts forward into the mysterious fog. The wind howls, shattering icicles in his wake as he relentlessly pursues the dragon, intent on vanquishing it and 's false IDEALS.

[break][break]

SxUimhTS

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","credits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #7C6678; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1186575957843259473/fu_hua_and_fu_hua_honkai_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukazzi_2nd__d5a40170476494dde001fb5221987f70.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayy"] --accent:#80687A!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; text-transform:lowercase; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Quicksand|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,706 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 7:40:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Uncertainties were a natural blend embedded into the very essence of Hoenn's foundations. All the while, answers became a fleeting commodity scattered across every thousandth question torn open through blasts of violence shredding into the region. Together, it created a constant warfare for its citizens to sift through. A constant shouting match of fishing lines beckoning someone to follow along, disregarding every sign of danger begging them to consider otherwise.
[break][break]

This instance was no different. Riled up by elusive whispers, the councilwoman followed intuition into the heart of METEOR FALLS. There, peaking out from the darkness, a zekrom stood. Embarrassing in all the ways it reminded her of its patron. Much like Palkia and Xerneas, its presence only highlighted the folly in godship.
[break][break]

"My ideal world is one where rocket is no more," the coveted scoffed, heat licking up the walls of the cave. "I truly believe, only after they fall, can Hoenn know peace."
[break][break]

There were other threats, sure, but none ran so personal as a group made up of their own citizens. Had it not been for them, perhaps even sea hoenn would fail to strike the same level of fear as they do. Perhaps accountability could finally formalize their ranks, weeding out the need to keep the less trustworthy on their side.
[break][break]

"Some might disagree - but those would be the same people willingly burying their heads in the sand, completely ignoring all the shit those people have brought onto our region. Even now, they've patched together a whole program just to make criminals feel welcomed. Imagine that - you kill someone, and the region busts their ass to make you feel welcomed."
[break][break]

The thought made her sick.
[break][break]

"We're better off without them. All of them."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

7A_DPsmp

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 18:54:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]IONIZED IDEALS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

METEOR FALLS
WEEKEND BLITZ EVENT
ENDED SUNDAY, MARCH 3RD, 11:59PM PST.

[player]https://audio.jukehost.co.uk/6653C5rzTxwgF4zInX2snTw1tqsNhn8N.mp3[/player]
[break]

IDEALS IONIZED

As the STORM above begins to subside, so, too, does the misty IONIZATION within METEOR FALLS. ZEKROM is left with much to ruminate as the imprints of your combined IDEALS echo throughout the living plasma. The will of HOENN's heroes (and villains) did not disappoint. But the chaotic divide between their IDEOLOGIES only spelled chaos ahead for the opposing factions.[break][break]

Which one of these would stand most resolute against the TRUTH of what was coming? Which would crumble or concede to the aims of a stronger, but similar, vision? Only TIME will tell. But, for now, the BLACK YIN could at least be sure there were people in HOENN who aspired for something greater than themselves.[break][break]

Though someone like sought a world with more power, however, he failed to realize that IDEALS were a power of their own. They were catalysts for changing entire worlds. The means of bringing one's TRUTH to fruition instead of accepting another.[break][break]

And, like the infinitesimally small atom that sheltered the explosive power of a neutron star, each IDEAL held powerful potential. A power now nurtured by the DRACONIC SPIRIT. A power that ZEKROM would carry on into the future.[break][break]

As your character departs, they have the option of obtaining:[break][break]

x1 ZEKROM FULGURITE[break][break]

[img src="https://i.imgur.com/6FqHcgf.png" style="max-width:100%;" title="x1 ZEKROM FULGURITE (INSERT ROLL # HERE)"][break][break]

Please include your ROLL NUMBER when adding this item into your PC.
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"][break]
HAPPY YEAR OF THE DRAGON

CONGRATULATIONS!

WINNERS

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED

BUT YOUR IDEALS WILL CARRY ON INTO THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON...[break][break]

[break]