Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]IONIZED IDEALS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

METEOR FALLS
WEEKEND BLITZ EVENT
ENDS SUNDAY, MARCH 3RD, 11:59PM PST.

[player]https://audio.jukehost.co.uk/7MqSgymyJwspV2q69H90C87g3g3nQ9Rs.mp3[/player]
[break]

LAIR OF THE BLACK YIN...

An ominous dark STORM manifests overnight atop the jagged peaks of METEOR FALLS. Fueled by DRACONIC SPIRIT, its streaks of blue lightning dominate the skies as thunder rumbles throughout. Those brave enough to face it, or those accidentally caught in its vicinity, are soon forced to take shelter within the caves when the pouring rain intensifies to a dangerous degree.[break][break]

Inside, a strange IONIZATION fills the air. Past the thick FOG and the roaring of waterfalls nearby, something compels you to go deeper into the heart of METEOR FALLS. Eventually, you find yourself in a massive cave chamber occupied with ancient DRACONID RUINS. In the place where a large DRACONID TEMPLE once stood, ZEKROM now stands upon its charred ruins, surrounded by ephemeral wisps of bright plasma.[break][break]

A battle would be unwise here. A massive cave-in would be more than likely. And, should you attack, ZEKROM would simply defend itself before departing through an opening above. Otherwise...[break][break]

He turns to regard you with a cautious eye as you approach. Though his mouth does not move, his voice booms in the telepathic space. "I SENSE THIS REGION CHANGING TOWARDS AN UNCERTAIN FUTURE... AND I QUESTION THE RESOLVE OF ITS PEOPLE." He admits as his glowing tail slowly charges, filling the area neon blue.[break][break]

"TELL ME, TRAVELER: WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL WORLD? WHAT LENGTHS WOULD YOU GO TO SEE IT REALIZED?"[break][break]

The FOG that hangs thick in the cave seems to eagerly respond with crackles of electricity as you voice your answer. Something tells you there's more to this chance meeting than meets the eye. Regardless, ZEKROM will let you go in peace once you've answered, more or less satisfied with another entry for his census.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"][break]
HAPPY YEAR OF THE DRAGON

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

• only one character of yours may participate. either LEAGUE or TEAM ROCKET.
  • in order to qualify, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND and INCLUDE YOUR CHARACTER SHARING THEIR VISION FOR AN IDEAL WORLD/FUTURE to ZEKROM somewhere in your post. you may have your character lie.
  • assume will hear these shared IDEALS.
  • the highest roll will earn a SECRET PRIZE; the second highest roll will earn a SHINY FLYGON, the second lowest roll will net a SHINY DRATINI, and the lowest roll will net a GACHA SALAMENCE.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end MARCH 3RD, 11:59PM PST.
[break][break]

[break]

DEADLINE

MARCH 3RD, 11:59PM PST

[break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 19:52:41 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

IONIZED IDEALS

For a world in the far future.

uJQxrnnp

Getting questioned by a deity after being chased away into caverns by a surprise super storm.

Truly a Hoenn™ moment.

"May I have an easier question?" A soaked Gwyar asked wryly, tucking his bangs away from his eyes as he dropped atop a boulder in front of the Deep Black Pokemon.

Headed towards an uncertain future... Well, then.

"My ideal world..." He said, a smile sliding over his lips as he cupped his chin. "I can't say I've ever thought about it."

For all his eccentricities, he wasn't one to fantasize about things he couldn't have.

"Perhaps... one where my children can grow, prosper and live their lives as they choose, free from danger and... tradition." He said. He grew silent but for a moment, before smiling up at the dragon. "As long as they are happy and well, I can accept a great many unideal circumstances for myself... and others."

One's selflessness wasn't necessarily spread equally amongst all.

"And— I am willing to do a great many things." He said. "As I've already have."

The sound of the storm wasn't growing dimmer, but he had no more to say— and he couldn't be at ease near such an imposing creature.

"Is that enough? Then... Good day, Zekrom." He said, turning the same way he came. "Give my regards to his Highness, please."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 21:19:08 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Gzso|nOy
The storms had drawn Ranger attention - and by extension, El's own. What was causing this - and what could it portend? Not wanting to risk exposing the flying-type Akero to electricity, they instead ascend with Ysera to investigate - the serene Hydreigon touching down at the peak of Meteor Falls. As the rain picks up in intensity, the duo are eager to shelter.

Entering the great cavern, El is not sure what they expect to find - but the Black Yin is certainly up there on the scale of unexpectedness. Recognizing the Legend from during the fighting against Kyurem though, El is able to swallow down the apprehension that nags at the back of their head as they step forward. "Is everything okay?" They ask, wondering if something had Zekrom agitated or upset, to make the storm.

But rather than an answer, a question was posed. A question of ideals. El blinks a bit - the booming voice of the dragon a strange sensation, even though they are used to their psychic pokemon 'communicating' with them with telepathy. They take a second to consider - to mull over the question...

"I mean... The easy answer, would be something like world peace, right? That everyone can work together, to better eachothers' lives - that no one has to suffer or go hungry... But that's not really something that's perfectly realistic, right?" El muses, visibly thoughtful. "Like... Human beings aren't always going to live in perfect harmony - as much as I wish we could. We're messy, in that sense. And it's not like we can exactly stop things like natural disasters or sickness from happening, or even half of the weird stuff that goes on here in Hoenn alone. But..."

There's something of a wistful smile to their expression, as they continue "I still would like to see a world where we can set aside our issues when trouble rears its head. Rocket, League... As far as a lot of the stuff that bears down on Hoenn cares? It's either indifferent to the fighting, or maybe even wants us to keep fighting. Fighting each other isn't going to stop Kyurem, or the Paradox Pokemon that come into reality, or whatever may come along."

"It's not like I can directly change it on a wide scale - I'm just one person, and I'm not like your friend, or my brother, or any of the others who have a god on their side, Avatar or not. But... I do hope that maybe, if I show enough people some kindness and talk to them, it'll get them thinking. About the fighting, about the things going on around us regardless of it... Yaknow?"

Smiling to Zekrom though, they'd remark "Even if I'm just one person... Surely, if I try hard enough, it'll cause a chain reaction among the people who hear me out - right? All it takes is for each of us to get a few others thinking about it, for an idea to spread."

For a few long moments, the silence hangs there - broken only by the crackles of electricity in the fog, and the storm outside. El seems to bask in the peace, at least, until another thought occurs to them.

"Do you... Know of that weird Galar dream, that a lot of us had?" They asked, voice soft, contemplative. "I guess some people had their own version of the dream, so it's sometimes hard to say if someone wouldn't understand, even if I don't have an inkling of who they are. But... I think that dream - even for all of the troubles it had - kind of... Gives a good picture of what I mean, by us setting aside Rocket and League to focus on what matters."

"Things were dangerous, and difficult, sure - and people still squabbled at first, but... It didn't matter who you were before you entered the dream, once we all settled in. All that mattered then, was that there were people taking up their swords and shields and pokemon to just.. Help. To help the villagers that relied on us, help eachother, and help Galar as a whole."

It was their hope, that... Perhaps someday, more people would understand the need to focus on the real threats out there.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 0:54:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Meteor Falls’ storms around the jagged peaks would draw the attention of the royal ambassador who would be going to the place to explore a little on studying its artifacts left behind by the Draconids. When Elise gets there with her Mismagius and Altaria following after her along with holding an Espurr in her arms, they all see a large Draconid shrine and a Zekrom standing next to it in the fog. Since its avatar must be near, the royal bows her head towards her cousin’s patron.[break][break]

“Hello Zekrom.” Her expression looks a little happy though it doesn’t hide that the recent death of her mother has made her sorrowful. “It has not been easy since my father and I are preparing the arrangements for my mother’s funeral.”[break][break]

Among the Pokemon that are with her, the Altaria that her late uncle and ’s father gifted to her before he met his end in protecting a Dynamax den from a Charizard stood next to her. That Altaria was Roland Tousignant’s own Pokemon.[break][break]

“I’ve shared what I wanted in a letter at the Snowboy Showdown addressed to my cousin and your avatar before.” The royal Galarian ambassador starts before the great Black Yin Pokemon as Zekrom listens intently. “While many would call it idealistic, my ideal world is that I wish for a more gentler and peaceful Hoenn and the same goes for Remy and I’s country. I would go to any lengths to make sure that it’ll happen for the sake of both Hoenn and Galar’s futures. It might seem a little out of reach, but I can try with my current position as royal Galarian ambassador.”[break][break]

When she looks up to Zekrom, a nod can be seen from the large black dragon.[break][break]

“The reason why I’d want this… While my mother is gone now, she entrusted me with her dying wish at her bedside.” The ambassador stated with the pain of mourning in her voice. “For my father and little sister’s sakes as well as my late mother’s, I want to create a better world for them. One that they can live in a gentler future without all of the worries. Galar itself may not be faring better with my country being in recovery, but I still care for it and its people. It's my duty as their princess to ensure that I look after my people and ensure that they are living happily and safely.”[break][break]

And the Galarian princess would leave a plea to the Black Yin Pokemon at the end.[break][break]

“Please, Zekrom… I’d like you to help me make it a reality here. If you and Remy can work together with me, I am certain that we can show those in Rocket that compassion is not a weakness.”[break][break]

UjTyLodO

TAGS – Ionized Ideals[break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 5:11:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It'd be a lie for her to say she wasn't scared in the slightest. And yet, it was the very truth that she too could not stop smiling even as she weathers the storm.[break][break]

Thunderbirds screech as the flash of their mighty clash against the sky dragons streaks across the sky. Together, two little figures attempt to navigate an endless tempest, searching for the very source of this whirlwind. And yet, their gaze must not be directed to the skies but rather that which lies beneath.[break][break]

Through winding caves and deep dark, under roaring waterfalls and through pluming mist, they find that which calls to them. A being that contemplates the future that awaits them. A god that wishes to hear their prayers and thoughts. Another life, just like them.[break][break]

"If we're talking about an ideal world... I think I'd want a world where everyone can be happy. Not just those living in Hoenn. I mean, everyone in the whole entire world! And that includes pokemon too![break][break]

"I want Kanto to be free of its horrible rule. I want Galar to recover from whatever Necrozma has done to it. I want everyone to have a home to go to, to have hot meals and food on their table every day. Where no ones feels like they have to hurt one another, and everyone can share what they have."
[break][break]

"I'd want a world where everyone could feel safe and loved. No matter what shape those two ideas may take for them."[break][break]

She had once had that. Happiness, safety, love.[break][break]

"You know, someone once told me that the hurting won't ever stop. That's why you have to find a happiness that lets you move past it. Sure, happiness never lasts but it sure does feel better than hurting. Whenever it fades, you just fill yourself up with more and more happiness. And if it ever overflows, that’s when you share it with others."[break][break]

He was right. Once, she'd thought she'd lost it all. And yet, there would always be new buds blooming, just as surely as the sun would rise each day.[break][break]

"This world is gonna break us over and over again. It's not kind but even so, we can be kind to one another. We can still love one another, protect one another. We can provide and look out for one another. I just know that we can."[break][break]

Entwined strings press against her skin, as does the ring she keeps upon a necklace. As does the soaked fur of Reiner as he attempts to share his warmth with her.[break][break]

"In an ideal world, I'd be brave. I'd be strong and fast. I'd be able to help so much more, so many more. Right now, there is very, very little I can give. Even so, I wish to give everything I have. My heart, my soul, my every last breath and every last bit of happiness that overflows. Anything just to stop one more heart from breaking. Just to make one more feel happy."[break][break]

Here in this tiny cave full of ash and char, a girl and her Luxray dare to sit with the legend as they wait for the worst of the storm to pass. Even whilst soaked to the bone, they can feel their hearts swell with both happiness and awe at the fact that a legend would bother to ask and listen to them.[break][break]

As the quiet pitter patter of rain echoes from the opening far above, Eris reaches into her bag and pulls out a tin container. And as she opens it, she'll take several small cookies from within and begin to distribute them. One for her, one for Reiner and of course, one for the legend that stands before them.[break][break]

"I hope that you're happy too, Zekrom."[break][break]

sy0ZD4tk

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,803 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 17:54:44 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The legendary pokemon of the world must have had a meeting and decided that these next few months were the best time to call upon the public to share their opinions. Oscar was drawn in by the power emanating from Meteor Falls, and relentlessly traversed its treacherous paths to locate the power's source. He was confused when he came upon Zekrom, who was never seen without its Avatar . Then the great dragon spoke into his mind, and all was made clear--though to be honest Oscar nearly just left.

Between Zekrom and the Bunny Oscar was getting sick of talking at physical gods hoping to get---what, their approval? A clap on the back and a lollipop? That would be nice actually. No! There shall be no lollipops, just woes that would consume his intrusive thoughts all night! He must turn his back on this nonsense and protest by not partaking...

...Then again he did come all this way. Plus he had nothing else planned for this Saturday, he cleared everything to be here. Alright fine just once more! He clapped his gloved hands together, twisting them outward to crack his knuckles. After a roll of his shoulders, he would begin his oration.

"Hey there, glad to have an audience with my favorite frienemy. I feel like my ideal world is not one you're gonna like, because you're not in it. Well, maybe you are but you wouldn't wield as much power as you do now. I tell ya, I have been sick of how easily Hoenn has been assaulted by apocalyptic threats. I mean, Kyurem just showed up once day and massacred who knows how many people! We couldn't even kill it, we were sitting ducks! I mean no offense to you when I say this, but humanity should not have to surrender themselves to all powerful forces of nature to justify their right to exist. Would I do so personally? In a heart beat, no question--but I shouldn't have to."

"Our survival, clings to the factor of how many gods can we get on our side before the next big calamity occurs. That's not the future I want, nor is it the future humanity deserves. In order to thrive in this world, humanity must take control over nature. Using technology, we must take control of our own destiny and shed our reliance on gods. The means to do so are already within our grasp. I have a plan in motion that shall allow humanity to reclaim its dominance! I'll make it happen, even if I have to rip apart the crust of the Earth and beyond to do so! Just you watch, you overgrown beedril!"

Oscar paused, realizing that he was getting a little carried away. "Um--sorry that got a little personal. Truth be told I haven't really let go of the last time we uh--you remember. I'm not over it, I'm sorry!" Oscar scratched the back of his head, slowly coming to the conclusion that he had nothing else to say. "Alright peace."

|FFvWKiH
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 18:41:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He knew that his friend was… well, human champion of another legendary Pokémon that he knew existed back home—he still couldn’t fathom how a Galarian had managed to forge a connection with a Unovan Pokémon…

The world really works in mysterious ways, right?

Either way…

He would make the trip on his Braviary, down to the blasted ruins where… holy shit he didn’t know that they were that big in person! He would stare up in quiet awe at Zekrom’s visage, wondering if they were also non-verbal, or similar like his own dirty little secret that he carted around with him more often than not these days.

He would then disembark from the blue-plumed avian, before looking down at the ground and thinking hard. Alas, though, he decided to just tell it straight—

“I may be an extremely idealistic person that desires peace—an anomaly in this ravaged reason. But like, there’s a reason why I want to take the pacifist route to get to what my ‘ideal world’ is like.”

He sighed.

“Would you judge me if I told you that I just wanted everyone to stop fighting, stop being at each other’s throats all the time? I know, I know. I’m a bit of a traitor there, since I’m a gym leader and all, and we’re supposed to be on the frontlines fighting. But see the thing is… not everyone is suited to fight at the forefront all the time. I just happen to be one of those people.

Like, you know you want to contribute, you want to survive, you just want people to stop fighting and get along? An impossibility right now, but one I would really want to achieve. No matter how the hell-ass long it takes.”

He had to resist the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose.

“What lengths would I go to? Everything. I know that dying’s off the table—my partner expressly forbid me from doing that, so. I just. Want to help in other meaningful ways that doesn’t involve physical violence. Peace is always an option asides from violence, so why can’t people stop being stubborn and be more… pliable? More open to negotiation?

I want to… I want to help bridge those differences without spilling a single drop of blood. Even if it takes years, decades… centuries, whatever period of time… I’d want myself, as well as whatever future progeny I may have down the line with my partner—to carry this out. Kind of like how does it, only without all the bloodshed and fighting.

Just. Fists are powerful, yes, but words can be even more powerful when wielded in the right way…”

He sighed, before running his fingers over one of two Cherish Balls he carried with him.

“That’s about it…”

z8kgpM4L

@tag
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 21:06:20 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna had come here out of curiosity like so many others. She had made her way to the Draconid Ruins through sheer dumb luck, as she had never been here before.

Perhaps it was luck that brought her there or perhaps it was something else. Whatever lead her there she now stood before Zekrom and pondered the question it posed her.

“My ideal world is one where everyone is happy, safe, and where everyone can see past their differences and work together.” Johanna spoke. “I know this is a naive dream.” if not impossible. “But it is my dream nonetheless.”

“As for the length I am willing to go to achieve this dream. Well, as far as I need to go. But given the very nature of my ideal, a path of violence would as you can surely see, not really benefit it” This was not a lie. She would fight if she had to. But could she truly say that she had achieved her dream if it was stained in the blood of those that opposed her? No, this was a dream only possible if she changed the very foundation of the system that clearly was designed to keep this conflict going.

OO0XIMS8

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 23:28:32 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Raindrop-kissed touches upon the stone where crystalline structures once existed led her into the depths, delicately leaving rose petals in the nooks and crannies to guide her out from the flickering smog. Desiree did not wish for more than an expansion of her wander following such a fruitful day- the rain could not cut it short, as could not the eyes that looked down upon her. Entertaining its words was much better than entertaining a fight against the cosmos. She listened to its words, a draconic confession that she questioned all the same, being the resolve of the world's people and the forces that weaved through the air they breathed.[break][break]

"The world is in a love drought, Zekrom," She said softly in response, sparking a pink cigarette as she led her cautious trio of creatures closer into the legendary flicker. "The world we hold dear to us, its people and the forces that take descent upon its lands, are losing the ability to express love rather than fear and hatred."[break][break]

It would have hurt more saying it aloud had she not thought it to herself every night when her tumbling pink locks hit the pillow. She did not know what would consume the region first if the concept of love became obsolete, those who sought harm to the kindhearted or the godly beings like the one that stood in front of her, though. That was the terrifying part, as both went hand in hand in the ripping of the lace that connected hearts in her eyes.[break][break]

"My ideal world has glimmering rays of hope shining down from above, where love flourishes upon the fractals and those that bear to see them. People laugh and sing there, they live in complete harmony.. they can stop and smell the roses without fear there could be something or someone lurking behind them, ready to spill their crimson like it is here now. And in such a world, you, and all of the forces you are made to call your counterparts, will seek harmony between yourselves and those with beating hearts you are made to encounter."[break][break]

"The great beings of the world will work in tandem with all of the kind-hearted to ensure the world can indulge in what makes life worth living- undenied the true feeling of heaven, able to taste love and feel it, too. Safety would come with these blossoms, it would let everyone be able to take in the true beauty of this world and live vicariously. Swords that had been picked up could become covered in dust and winding ivies, it would be beautiful. You will experience it there as will I, where we can see it all knowing all we gave and fought for to make it a reality."[break][break]

The last brought led her to bite her lip- a grudge, one befitting of the same she bestowed unto Kyurem inside of the shrine probably minutes away from here. The descent of the beast brought her to lose faith in the cosmos, unable to have it for anything other than herself and those she knew and loved above all.[break][break]

"But I'm worried you won't, same for your counterparts too.. So my ideal world could have to exist without you, and all the other godly beings that are like you." She turned, leaning down to put out her cigarette before leading her blossoms at her side on a slow pace of vacancy.[break][break]

"Prove me wrong, Zekrom. Make the world of love a reality, one step at a time. I know I will be, I will give my all for it- and if it comes to it, even my soul. I hope you will do the same."[break][break]

Dreams did not have to exist as fictitious realities, not anymore.[break][break]

4qsd|B33

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

pur manifest love world

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#fa7aa1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 1:01:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"my ideal world, huh?"

he stops to think what he wants. there has always been none, but there were always scenarios that he likes more than others.

"for all its nuances, i really like the hoenn that it is now. everyone has a chance to make something happen and it's like the world is making sure that everyone can get the spotlight if they wanted to."

his has long been passed along to the next person.

while his achievements look great in a vacuum, what others have achieved with the help of hoenn's current setting pushed them to higher pedestals. transformations, good or bad, kept the world a colorful place.

"maybe just tone the power scaling down but keep the progression easy. we can't have the late game people keep getting their way, after all."

arceus' change to smeargle was a step. kyle gets excited of what's more on the horizon.

"everyone wants change. i like a world where everyone stirs it up so nothing turns stale."

"people's nature to wish for what they don't have results to conflicting ideals between them. i don't think i need to do anything to see it happen."

"in any case, please keep this a secret. self-righteous people will get me for this, hehe."

uPTFBxFP

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 1:27:43 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Amidst the storm, among the ruins, you stand and face down the Deep Black God.

God. "God". Hah! What a joke. After everything you've been through, you're supposed to be afraid of a God? No, looking up at the dragon as it is perched upon its altar, you feel nothing but contempt. You don't see a divine being seeking counsel, but another obstacle in your path. No different than the hundreds and thousands of other Pokemon that the League has at their beck and call.

Except out of all of them, Zekrom might be the most infuriating. Even moreso than the Blacephalon of , who burnt your flesh black. Even moreso than Palkia, who was responsible for rending your reflection asunder. And how could you not hate it? It asks for your vision of an ideal world, for the future you desire most, for everything you are and everything you could be. Yet on that day, when it came time to make that ideal into truth, it stood on the opposite side and opposed you.

You won't call it a hypocrite. Everyone's a hypocrite. That's just human nature. With every second and every minute, their philosophies shift and change like water. Nobody is the same person they were yesterday. That's not a failure. That's just life.

But that doesn't stop you from hating your enemy.

"My ideal world is Kyurem whole. And I won't let anyone stop me from realising that ideal. Not even you."

To say that so frankly to one instrumental in ripping Kyurem apart was tantamount to a threat. But you're not here to fight, and it isn't either. If it was, you would've been obliterated by lightning the moment you set in foot in here. So, you take a moment to revel in it. Here and now, you can drink poison like booze, and you simply won't die.

It's a grand and intoxicating feeling. One of the greatest in the world. Yet, once the moment passes, so too do you.

"...Well, be seeing you."

With one last wave goodbye, you turn around and leave the way you came.

r6Fn0TnO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,966 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 1:56:32 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
In his own strange way, Josh was a storm chaser. As a Pokémon rider who loved the thrill of going fast, he was always seeking ways to elevate his team's speed. Having raised so many electric Pokémon, he had learned that the already swift Pokémon type could run faster than normal in stormy weather; the more intense the storm, the more speed it bestowed upon him.

As Josh was heading east from Fallarbor Town, he received a weather alert: a severe thunderstorm warning covering the Meteor Falls area. His eyes peered west, witnessing the black clouds above the mountain. Reining his Manectric around, Josh slapped the helmet visor of his Sygna Suit down and faced westward, Saber galloping toward the storm as fast as the municipal speed limit would allow. Once he was on the plateau west of Fallarbor, he dug his heels into his Manectric's sides. The electric dog responded by bolting forward, absorbing the ambient plasma in the air and discharging it through his paws, propelling them to Raikou-like speeds. Josh was whooping and hollering loudly, as though he were in control of the Beast instead of his Sygna Pokémon. JOLLY as could be, the two were in perfect sync with one another, butning Infinity Energy as propellant to maintain their spine-chilling pace.

Their parade would be rained on as the storm grew more intense. A normal storm's rain wouldn't bother him as much, but it was clear this was no ordinary storm. Its raindrops were large, their high speed impacts with the racer's Sygna Suit deafening. He had little choice but to take cover inside Meteor Falls. Deep within, Saber would arrive at the Draconid Ruins - and Zekrom. It was a legendary Pokémon he was more than familiar with. The electric dragon inquired as to what Josh's ideal world would be.

"O Holy Zekrom," Josh answered, "my ideal world would be one without large-scale war. People are going to disagree; that much is human nature, constant and without change. If I could reshape the world, it would be one where war is waged with the wrath of the pen, the weight of one's accomplishments, and the eloquence of the mind, not the brutality of the sword. A world where Instead of people worrying about whether they'll die to a League or Rocket airstrike, their biggest worries are whether they'll land that promotion at work. How to line up schedules for a vacation. Where to go out to eat for a birthday or a holiday. Who to bet on in the Silph Cup." The list could have gone on and on. Even the most ideal world would never be conflict-free. He could do his part, though, to make that world a reality. "You ever wonder why Hoenn is one of the few Pokémon Leagues that militarizes their Gym circuit? This war is why."

"O Holy Zekrom, I want to see a world where freedom actually means something. In Hoenn today, freedom means living in terror. Freedom should mean fighting for sport instead for the right to rule. I would want to see not only Hoenn's war, but war all over the world, to end. And Zekrom? If I had to be a martyr to ensure that my descendants could live in this world without the fear of war and with the assurance that their freedom would be everlasting, I would. The Great One will pay it back to me in heaven. Whatever it takes to eradicate war from this planet, I will do. It is a small price to pay to ensure hundreds of thousands -- no, millions of people and Pokémon, can live their lives to their fullest, most natural ends."

Infinity Energy flared between Josh and Saber as the air became electrified with both Zekrom's plasma and Saber's electric discharges. It was only the Gym Leader's Sygna Suit that made him able to survive the hostile environment around him. "We have enough gods trying to end the world. We don't need petty wars accelerating us down that path. The world would never know true peace. But Zekrom, we do not need governments waging war against one another, or in Hoenn's case, upon itself. Zekrom, I tire of fighting. I just... want a world where no one has to fight anymore." As his words crescendoed, the electricity around him did as well. A controlled DISCHARGE expanded outward from them both, not as an attack, but to dance alongside the legendary creature's electric aura.

Y8d_kcQ0

{WC: 752}
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 5:31:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she says, "i danced for you once, you know. not here. not in this body," as she kneels, tucking her heels under her bottom. her hands fold gently in her lap. 

the draconid had different rituals for their gods. zekrom's had brought sweat to her brow. an enigmatic motion from start to finish, with every muscle strained, wrists left to twirl to mimic the storm inside of him.

she reaches for the leather cord around her neck, tugs it over her head, giving a tug when it catches on her thick mane of hair. the half-moon pendant, usually a bluish gray, looks a startling phthalo in the fog. 

"your chosen helped get this back to me." 

she stares down at it, this pendant that has never meant much to her, and now it feels so heavy. there is so much she still doesn't know; there's so much that feels right, but it isn't true. she only knows the reality dionysus had chained her to.

"i thought i would have tired of wanting by now," she admits, thumbing the sapphire at the crescent's heart, "but i've found you want more when you're no longer selfish.

"what do any of us ever want? what are they asking you for?"
she waves a hand around her, though the landscape is thick with fog, and she can see no other silhouettes. "happiness? peace? that everything, in the end, will be okay?"

what about the aftermath? when this is all over?

"i'd be a liar if i said i didn't want the same. but mostly, what i find myself wanting, time and time again?" her laugh is a dry, sorry thing. "for the gods to stop their meddling. some of you, i think, have good intentions, but what you've done to some of them..."

you don't come back from that. whoever was before is gone. wherever goes when he's stuck in the 'zone,' she can't follow. , fractured.

"i'll go to any lengths to keep my loved ones safe. their happiness is my ideal world," she says and stands, dusting off her pants, fingers clasping together, head tilted in a respectful bow, "but i won't go to my death. not anymore. too many people count on me now."
IONIZED IDEALS
jQKrCh6|
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,314 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 5:43:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
what towers over the underboss before him is ZEKROM, backdropped by a thick FOG and a strange IONIZATION that makes it difficult to breathe, its presence almost suffocating.

but theo stands, unwavering in his IDEALS.

"my ideal world is one of peace."

he speaks, voice solemn and strong.

"i am one of the few who understand that peace cannot be achieved without first overcoming conflict. war, as you may already know, is upon us. it is unavoidable, proven over and over again throughout the course of history. but it needs to have an end."

his hand closes around the LIGHT STONE in his pocket.

"i fear conflict awaits you."

WcsGTvaJ

[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
IONIZED IDEALS
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 5:55:03 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"There is no ideal world. I've seen enough of your worlds to know."[break][break]

She'd found a moment alone here in Meteor Falls, staring up at a creature that had no business asking her such an intimate question. She'd lost trust in gods and deities. They were demons that masqueraded as something else.[break][break]

"There's an expression, that wherever we go, we take ourselves with us. Any world you hand me, I will not find the happiness I want. I've realized that now, I think." A pause, enough for a shaky, incredulous laugh to breathe life back into her. "There isn't a world that exists that can satisfy me. No matter how hard I try to imagine it, I... can't."[break][break]

The only world that could make her happy had been erased.[break][break]

The ideal world was a past that this version of her now couldn't belong to.[break][break]

"I know better than to dream of impossible things. People like me can't be trusted with love, and we can't trust ourselves to love -- not without causing great pain on both sides."[break][break]

She bit her lip, and frustratingly, her dry eyes began to sting with the effort it took to hold hot indignation back. She hated this. All of this. She couldn't think of why she'd started talking about any of this, but she couldn't stop herself from continuing.[break][break]

"There's so little in this world that still matters to me. But in my ideal world..."[break][break]

Her eyes closed, finding a centering image to steady herself. The face that returned to her was the same one as always.[break][break]

Cobalt blue eyes. Long, dark hair. All those promises she didn't deserve. All that adoration that told her even this broken version of herself deserved something more than the loathing she'd resolved herself to expect.[break][break]

"...in my ideal world, that person isn't hurt by me. That's all. It's the only thing I dare to ask for."[break][break]

Even that felt like too much, and she turned her back to the dragon before she could glimpse whatever reaction this foolish request had inspired in it.[break][break]

Mockery, scorn, pity... it didn't matter what the dragon thought of her. She didn't know why, but any response it gave her would be the wrong one.[break][break]

|ZB4NKJN

[attr="class","ooc"][break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]