november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 8:36:38 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
The Clamperl gladly seems rather unbothered, and even maybe a bit curious about the unknown people here. "Let's get you back to where you belong ... ... where did Glimmer pick you up again?" she asks, a bit lost as to how exactly to bring this one back home.

bexJJsob august 15
COLLECTED
5x pokéball
1x tm/tr
2x ability capsule
1x clamperl
1x incense
1x form change
1x tera shard
2x big pearl
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
CLAMPERL (100 PD) - 50-55
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
TERA SHARD OF CHOICE - 86-90
BIG PEARL (150 PD) - 91-94
DYNAMAX CANDY - 95-99 can only be won ONCE.
MEGA STONE - 100 can only be won ONCE.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 10:45:58 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

@clamperldiving2024
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Roze had sighed as she smiled, somewhat in a torpid state herself as her Tyrunt had kicked slightly in his dream, nomming at nothing as the little king of dinosaurs dreamt of food and treats galore. Roze had started putting away the items her other pokémon had collected over time, only for a poké ball to be tossed over onto the boat by another of her pokémon, bouncing off her head and neatly into the bundle.[break][break]

She'd chuckled as she'd rubbed the back of her head, it likely had been an accident, and the little comedic thought of 'what if people could be caught in poké balls' had passed through her mind, followed by a curious thought of why people couldn't be caught, that itself promptly followed by what made people and pokémon so different and how exactly one would design a system to differentiate them for this.[break][break]

As she'd ruminated, her pokémon continued their dives, dancing amongst other marine pokémon, having their own little mini adventures.

[break]

[break]
kbZNdsgg

11/08 - Blue Shard[break]
12/08 - Level Tutor[break]
14/08 - Poké Ball[break]
15/08 - Tera Shard
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 15:40:16 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

To be honest, Vespa is almost feeling like her head will start spinning soon from all the ups and downs and ups and downs ... but as long as the Grookey seems busy enough with finding something pink in their vicinity, she decides it's worth to give it some more shots and see what else she might discover from the bottom of the ground. Treasure ... or another man's trash?

TdCVCaMM[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 15th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Dynamax Candy, 1x Level Tutor, 1x Gachapon Clamperl 100PD, 3x Pokéball, 1x Egg Tutor, 1x Ice Tera Shard, 1x Ability Capsule, 1x TM/TR

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

yuen

Mo, The Collector
she/her, any
thirty-three
May 5
lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
linguist, story collector
civilian
listening
to the world's heartbeat.
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 15:43:23 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morrighancahill"]
[attr="class","body"]

Morrighan has arguably not come far on her way towards the Chatot, but she also decidedly does not want to hurry. The sun is still glistening off the waves in a playful banter, back and forth the rays are going ... so why should she hurry? Instead, it's nice to let loose for a moment, just enjoying the water as she tunes out the world by going under.

17CQN9Ey[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 15th[break]
Rewards so far: 3x Form Change, 1x Pokéball, 1x Gachapon Clamperl, 1x Steel Tera Shard, 1x Gachapon Ticket

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".morrighancahill"]--accent:#56658F;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 15:53:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

An Incense. A handy item for narrowing his searches for certain Pokemon.

Colt went diving for more treasure.

T6HGQf7Z

tags: @tag
notes: 8/1: Move Tutor
8/2: Blue Shard
8/3: TM/TR
8/4: Clamperl
8/5: Level Tutor
8/6: Form Change
8/7: Pokeball
8/8: Salac Berry
8/9: Pokeball
8/10: Clamperl
8/11: Pokeball
8/12: TM/TR
8/13: Move Tutor
8/14: Incense
8/15: Devolution Stone

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 17:50:35 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
Clover stretched her shoulder after breaking to the surface. All of the reaching underneath the waves was getting to her. It was hard work to scavenge underwater. Worse still that they didn't know how volunteers managed to clean the ocean efficiently. Maybe if she had different pokemon that could do this work instead. 

jqQrHyfI
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
796 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:03:41 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
It was a stupid activity. That made it easy to let go and just dive. While she was annoyed at her lack of Clamperl, it was easy enough to let the inhibited senses underwater bring her serenity. She scoured the sands for a Clamperl, unaware...

Her surprised exhale had her spewing bubbles as she caught sight of the one and only . She rose to the surface immediately, catching her breath and scowling. Unfortunately, she definitely looked like an unhappy skitty after a bath.

X2nQyqlG
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:06:10 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
She broke to the surface and caught her breath. She would need two showers to get rid of all of the salt water hanging to her hair. She was sure of it. Still, the event was only halfway through, so she couldn't give up yet. If she worked quickly, she could gather a Clamperl and have time to hit the crab boil afterwards. She was desperate to enjoy seafood, though if she kept failing, her appetite might be spoiled completely.

scsrelik
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
856 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:12:39 GMT
robin coello Avatar
Deep breath. She was going to go further below the depths than she had before. The good stuff must be at the very bottom. The more accessible parts of the beach seemed to have been picked through. She dove underneath the surface and swam hard. This was easier than being in the Deep Sea, for sure. She was prepared to find a reward in the abyss.

DM6pdj7W
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:15:21 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

More treasures unearthed, and the battle continued to rage on, the Stakataka's are blasted backwards carving a scar into the once beautiful beach, but it didn't matter to him. His ever faithful hound unearthed a new treasure from the destruction, and brought it to him. The question was with it's foe seemingly defeated, would the Wooper stop, or would it's rampage continue. Though something did catch his eye. Near the head of the mech, an entrance had appeared.

Perhaps he could pilot this thing better, and so with no further recourse or incentive needed....He stepped into the creature leaving his Hound behind to continue to gather the spoils of war.

R6uj7O0h

Treasures Gained
8/6 - Blue Shard
8/8 - Tera Shard
8/9 - Dynamax Candy
8/12 - Pokeball
8/13 - Pokeball
8/15 - TM/TR

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:15:48 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Another Blue Shard? Maybe he could make a Sygna Suit, if he could afford it.

When given the chance to take a tour of the inside of the mech, Andrew jumped at the call. His Rotom camera followed him inside of the mech.

QUpQiR91

tags:
notes: 8/3 - Salac Berry
8/4 - Pokeball
8/5 - Form Change
8/6 - Blue Shard
8/7 - Devolution Stone
8/8 - Egg Tutor
8/9 - Clamperl
8/10 - Pokeball
8/11 - Devolution Stone
8/12 - Tera Shard
8/13 - Dynamax Candy
8/14 - Blue Shard
8/15 - Move Tutor

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:20:07 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

A Salac Berry. A true lifesaver, if there ever was one.

Pinky Pokey went back for more.

uGJUNmB3

tags: @tag
notes: 8/2 - Blue Shard
8/3 - Big Pearl
8/4 - Gacha Ticket
8/5 - Pokeball
8/6 - Devolution Stone
8/7 - Pokeball
8/8 - TM/TR
8/9 - TM/TR
8/10 - Tera Shard
8/11 - TM/TR
8/12 - Pokeball
8/13 - Egg Tutor
8/14 - Salac Berry
8/15 - Gacha Ticket

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 21:04:25 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Yet another disk, albeit this one was a slightly different color. You already know where that thing was going.

Life was too short to waste on meaningless words. Time to dive for more treasure.
//CLAMPERL DIVING - AUG 16

HK6L8piE

Collected Treasures

1x POKEBALL
3x TM/TR
1x GACHAPON TICKET
1x ABILITY CAPSULE
1x MOVE TUTOR
2x SALAC BERRY
3x CLAMPERL (300 PD)
1x DYNAMAX CANDY
1x BLUE SHARD
1x FORM CHANGE
1x EGG TUTOR

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 23:23:11 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Titans fought in the background - but Hideo and his Walking Wake just kept swimming along, waiting for the Starmie to gather more treasures. The Starmie who, thankfully, also managed to avoided the titanic struggle happening in the background.

These things always had a way of turning chaotic - Hideo knew well enough that as long as people weren't getting hurt, it was best to just stay away from the chaos and try to relax. As long as his Pokemon didn't feud again…

Xu2DZYKS Egg Tutor Acquired

Haul:
Devolution Stone x2
Level Tutor x1
Pokeball x3
Egg Tutor x2
TM/TR x2
Clamperl (keep) x1
Clamperl (sell) x1
Move Tutor x1
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 23:47:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Elise would take Charles to the beach's waters though it was the shallow waters that the Calyrex feels the water on his feet. She'll also let her Totodile out to play in the water thought eh blue crocodile Pokemon dives into the ocean to get a Clamperl. In seconds, the female Totodile brings the Clamperl back to the ambassador and Elise opens up the clam to look at whatever they'll get in it.[break][break]

Z5QcM4mX

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

Rolls done:
August 1: Ability Capsule[break]
August 2: TM/TR[break]
August 3: Level Tutor[break]
August 4: Pokeball[break]
August 6: Blue Shard[break]
August 7: Incense[break]
August 8: Tera Shard (Grass)[break]
August 9: Big Pearl[break]
August 10: Pokeball[break]
August 11: Devolution Stone[break]
August 12: Move Tutor[break]
August 13: Clamperl[break]
August 14: Egg Tutor[break]
August 15: Form Change[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP