january 15
unova, castelia city
heterosexual?
surgeon
grunt
the unavoidable sun weighs in my head
5'11", 180cm height
5'11", 180cm height
Why'd you crown the most violent to be champions?
awards
46 posts
Hawkins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hawkins
Hawkins
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 1:50:22 GMT
Hawkins Avatar
"..."

He's not sure how he ended up here. Angus stands on the beach, nodding reassuringly. Hawkins' ever-present indeedee stands next to the man with a three-fingered thumbs up.

Well, he supposed his kids would be impressed if he came back knowing how to surf.

8Iyfqfaj

primarina twist
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 2:42:50 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]This was, what, his third year doing this?
[break][break]
He felt reasonably assured he was getting far too old for it. Never less so than when he shook standing up on the mantine.
[break][break]
“Try this stupid-- splash thing.”

63Z|ce0O

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
POINTS 0

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:10:40 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

It is what it is.

"Pfff. Ya should know better than that." He said overconfidently, standing back up atop his Mantine boldly whilst pointing his thumb at himself. "What's a couple piddly twists before a majestic SPLASH?!"

That he hadn't accomplished yet, but just give him time. He had to get 95+ eventually, right? he had 31 tries, damn it!

"See you at the finish line, love." He said as they were pulled into the next wave, sticking his tongue out. "Ya better be ready to give me my prize!"

MAGIKARP SPLAAASH!
JWTKC4Wa

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:18:36 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

His heart had been shaken by his near success. He had allowed excitement to enter his system. His latest attempt had been a thorough step back from his others.

"Haaah... Still got a long way to go." The blonde sighed as he laid atop his mantine, breathing in deeply whilst looking up at the vast blue sky.

Just a few moments to recover his breath, whilst considering how to tackle the seemingly impossible challenge before him.

He knew there were no tricks or shortcuts to be employed, however. The magikarp splash could only be conquered through sheer skill or pure luck.

Once more, with spirit.

MAGIKARP SPLASH
2Nt0qZSc

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:33:33 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

patience is virtue, or in this case, persistence. to execute this technique with pinpoint precision and flair...here goes something...!?

thHTvMq7
magikarp splash!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
256 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:39:20 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
z[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mantine surfing

So what, if she did not stick the move the last time. She was so close! In her defense the move is one of the most challenging ones out of all of them and she has nailed it during her first attempt. There is no doubt in her mind that she will not land it this time or maybe the next time. Hopefully, this time! She positions her body just right on the stop of Kite, waiting for the perform moment to make her leap into the air.

[break][break]

VKRUm9JY

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

* 08/07 swag surfin'

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:44:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]After landing that first splash, she finds it a good time to reward herself with a break. But after that break, it's back to conquering the waves all over again.[break][break]

The high likelihood is that she will fail after letting herself cool down instead of keeping up and going with the flow, but she does not fear failure in the slightest. After all, she knows -[break][break]

[break]

MBOG|1|K
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]slateport beach
[attr="class","eris103"]mantine surfing
[attr="class","eris103"]5000 pts
[break]
NOTES
MAGIKARP SPLASH
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 6:38:59 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass lets herself flop back-first onto the Mantine, who gives her an amused coo. "Yeah, right. Let me just ... hang in there for a moment." But, there's no rest for the Mantine sufers, and so she'd get up soon enough, daring to try another attempt!

PRIMARINA TWIST aug 8
Af78nb0Q
4k pts
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 6:51:46 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
MANTINE SURFING

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Another failure but after being motivated by his pokemon so many times he is now determined to try it himself. They've tried this many times at this point he may was well keep going until they finally hit this damned trick. [Break][break]

He's done it before surely they can again

[break][break]

[break][break]

UU0YRIcB[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH[break]
Total: 0

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 hr]color:#151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 6:56:43 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Seems like an old master still needs to learn new tricks ... Fenelle's beginner luck surely has run out by now, but dee would keep at it nonetheless. A short rest, and off to the waves they go again!

PRIMARINA TWIST aug 8
puUunN9T
5k pts
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 7:01:25 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
No success so far, but Lutgarde remains steadfast as before, with their determination not wavering in the slightest. They'd figure it out in due time! And the only way to be able to figure it out more ... hit the waves!

MAGIKARP SPLASH aug 8
pfi3vSZ5
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,081 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 9:29:10 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
KEEP GAMBLING.

DO NOT STOP. KEEP ON MARCHING. CATCH THE SURF. DO THE WAVE. IF YOU KEEP SURFING EVENTUALLY YOU WILL REACH THE WAVE AT THE END OF TOMORROW.

YOU'RE GONNA GET A SWEET KICKFLIP TRUST THE PROCESS.

8/8
MAGIKARP SPLASH
WGYkNEKw

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 14:43:16 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

He failed the first trick, but failure would not stop him, nor would it ever stop him. So he reigned in that Mantine, ignoring the pain on his skin from their fall, and attempted another Primarina Twist

BLC|5XRX
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:35:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Much to his frustration, Thomas wiped out. But he wasn't going to give up. Not with Desiree watching.

When Thomas caught the air he needed, he attempted the Starmie 720 again.

GRf5Lg90

tags: @tag
notes: 8/1 - Primarina Twist +1000
8/2 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash +5000
8/4 - Over the Gyarados +2500
8/5 - Lanturn 360 FAIL
8/6 - Starmie 720 FAIL
8/7 - Starmie 720 FAIL
8/8 - Starmie 720 +1750

Total: 10250

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 20:16:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Elise would never stop until she would get one of those tricks right. The saddled Mantine waits for the ambassador to mount on as she’ll get on the Mantine. Her Gastly floats around when Elise flips up into the air like a ballerina would in the air. Determination is there on the line of wanting to do the Magikarp Splash, the harder trick to do on a Mantine, and there was no one to stop her from doing precise movements to do it perfectly.[break][break]

izTh6AfS

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

♔ Attempting the Magikarp Splash![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP