Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 2:59:32 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The redhead gasps as they enter their first turn. For a moment, the sun is highlighted by a spray of rainbow. “You’re doing great!” Then, it goes wrong. Her eyes widen as a shadow catches her eyes. The doctor turns as her feet leave the stirrups.
[break][break]

Another Mantine leaps from the surf in front of them. There’s a dad and a kid on it. The toddler’s big, wide eyes stare at her. “Arceus!” She jerks We need to—” Her hands let go as her Mantine twists out of the wave.
[break][break]

Her body smacks into the water and vanishes. For a moment, Aubre lets herself sink. The dark siren of her mind whispers that there’s no reason to fight the current. Maybe it’d be better if she just took a deep breath. But that voice is squashed. A scarred hand reaches out as a high-visibility rope whips past her face.
[break][break]

With an apologetic noise, the Mantine bumps her back out of the water. “It’s not your fault. It’s busy out here.” It was kind of nice. In this wartorn place, it was nice to see people smiling. “I’d rather take the fall anyway.” A spill could start a lifelong phobia for a little girl like that. With a smile, Aubre pulls herself onto the scarred manta ray’s back.

[break][break]
“Do you want to try again?” With a nod, the Mantine launches toward the next wave.

[break][break]
Od55sVgE

[attr="class","ooc"] Lanturn 360 Complete - 500[break]
Starmie 720 Complete - 1750[break]
Over the Gyarados - 0[break]
Over the Gyarados - ?

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#5DA75E; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(#5DA75E); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color: #5DA75E; padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 3:09:52 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

The last stunt, spectacular as it was, causes her to do a comedy skit of trying to catch her phone while pivoting in the air.[break][break]

"Ahem. No, that's just the name of the pokemon I'm using right now.[break][break]

"We're practicing some underwater manuevers. For the next rescue assignment. Yes.[break][break]

"(PRIMARINA TWIST, dattebayo.)"
[break][break]

5tV|imN9

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
5k points

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 3:13:30 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

The first one had been damn near a wipe out. He hoped this time would be different. The Mantine he gets on is shy, and he felt a bubble of nervousness rise but tried not to think of it. "Let's go. We got this Guppy."

FnW|3Va2

point total

- 8/1 ?? | magikarp jump | ❌
- 8/9 55 | magikarp jump | ❌

close tab

played by

stallas

hawkins, gil
masculine
january 15
unova, castelia city
heterosexual?
surgeon
grunt
the unavoidable sun weighs in my head
5'11", 180cm height
5'11", 180cm height
Why'd you crown the most violent to be champions?
awards
46 posts
Hawkins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hawkins
Hawkins
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 3:37:15 GMT
Hawkins Avatar
No, that probably wasn't it-he thinks as his mantine is stabilized by a suspicious pink energy interference.

It was likely due to the missed soccer practices, missed family dinners, that time they came across their first roadkill and he tried to turn it into a science lesson...

zwTY8zoF

primarina twist

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 4:06:58 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

arceus have mercy on this man...determined to land this particular trick...working that mantine to the bone...does a mantine even have bones!?

9zgN1Aol
magikarp splash!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 4:21:39 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
MANTINE SURFING

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Another failure and he knows he's going to end up sore or with a head injury by the time they're done with all these failed attempts. Yet the moment they're in the air and both Salem and Aero cheer without a care in the world Razz keeps on going. There too much hecticness going on to now allow his pokemon some fun on the side.

[break][break]

[break][break]

099CiPAM[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH[break]
Total: 5000[break]
Awards: [break] type 1 evolution[break]
gachapon ticket [break]
Tera Shard of Choice [break]
max honey

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 hr]color:#151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 6:03:42 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
And perhaps taking that break was the key to victory. Because as soon as El felt ready to go back into the fray of things, they were able to pull off another trick - laughing with delight as they twist through the air with their Mantine..!
Primarina Twist
hONbXZpB
3000/8000 Points
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 6:16:51 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
And in focusing back on the now, Makoto is able to pull off another trick - they feel as though they're getting the hang of it, really. Of course, they're no less likely to take twenty more spills in the name of practice, but progress is progress...
Primarina Twist
G0lkEbLk
4000/8000 Points
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
650 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 6:22:31 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Whatever Ettie's spinning had meant to accomplish, it certainly helped the next trick - the wildchild and Mantine both hyped up from the shenanigans! As it twists through the air, Ettie lets out another whoop of delight.
Primarina Twist
ZS0kzpF3
3000/8000 Points
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 7:20:56 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I'M GONNA DO IT THIS TIME! FOR REAL!" Howard screeched as he sprinted towards the ocean. He threw his surfboard into the water and immediately began swimming out. "IT'S TIME TO MAGIKARP!"

This time he'll make it.

He's normal.

Keep gambling.

MAGIKARP SPLASH
ChmJN5o4

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
818 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 8:48:28 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian wiped out again. Despite wanting to just rage out at that moment, the Mad Dog kept his cool. For his son.

Again, the Rocket attempted the Magikarp Splash.

julViCGv

tags: @tag
notes: 8/2 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/4 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/6 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/7 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/8 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/9 - MAGIKARP SPLASH - FAIL
8/10 - MAGIKARP SPLASH

Total: 0

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 8:54:52 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

To the joy of his audience, Andrew wiped out again. On a restream, a new emote of Andrew wiping out on a Mantine with trollface cropped up.

Oblivious to this, Andrew attempted the Primarina Twist again.

Vhe0GHDp

notes: 8/3 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/4 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/6 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/7 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/8 - Magikarp Splash - +5000
8/9 - Primarina Twist - FAIL
8/9 - Primarina Twist - +1000

Total: 6000pts

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 8:55:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Another great success! Now that Andrea had gotten the hang of pulling off these tricks, she felt like a surfing master.

"Woohoo! I'm the Kahuna of Hoenn!" The young woman boisterously declared, challenging the gods of probability and luck with her hubris. Rule No. 1 of gambling was to quit while you were ahead, but she could not part with her rental Mantine just yet.

She just needed to get this one last trick right.
//MANTINE SURFING - AUG 10

_ay83i1w

ATTEMPTED TRICK: PRIMARINA TWIST (50-100)
REWARD (IF SUCCESSFUL): 1,000 points

TOTAL POINTS: 7,000

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 9:01:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

With the trick successfully handled, Thomas decided to finish it off by performing a simple Gorebyss Spin.

_UuevbX1

notes: 8/1 - Primarina Twist +1000
8/2 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash +5000
8/4 - Over the Gyarados +2500
8/5 - Lanturn 360 FAIL
8/6 - Starmie 720 FAIL
8/7 - Starmie 720 FAIL
8/8 - Starmie 720 +1750
8/9 - Lanturn 360 +500
8/10 - Gorebyss Spin +100

Total: 10850

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 9:06:34 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
A stubbornness starts to show, as Fenelle taps der Mantine to go for another try almost immediately. There's truly nothing on the line, but also everything as the duo swims towards the waves once more.

PRIMARINA TWIST 10
qgxe6wWq
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP