awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 21:24:56 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Legends were an everyday affair back in Alto Mare. Angelo is familiar with tales, with celebrations and monuments that fill calendars as well as city squares, for they have long been engraved into the culture of his hometown like the canals ran deep. Built upon them, even.

Religious contemplations and beliefs… Not so much. Angelo does try and keep up with the conversation though, at least at first. If only because his thirst for experiencing the unknown drew on his curiosity a bit, their topic one that could lead to interesting findings and possibilities…

But from what he could hear it seemed that the talk was going around in circles. Nobody knowing exactly what it was the plates meant nor if they’d even gathered them all. His attention drifts.

It's then that there’s a poke against his side, pulling his thoughts back down to earth from the whimsical ponderings of deities and mysterious plates with poetic prose.

It’s just him and her remaining on their pew now. Everyone else having seemingly floated away towards the front of the church; their voices a muffled mash that makes it difficult to pick out any one voice. Angelo finds it much easier to focus his attention on the familiar tones of a sailor instead.

I’d like to see you try.” Angelo tilts back his head from where he continued to lay, peering up to catch a glimpse of playful silvers and a lopsided grin looking down at him, his mouth taking on a lazy – warm – curve in response. “Tell you what, if you can somehow pull off detaching a whole window and leave without anyone noticing, I’ll buy you a bottle of tequila. A half-decent one.” Colourful rays of light, pouring in through the stained-glass windows in question, dapples upon Skyler’s form. Even upside down there’s something about the sight that deserves appreciation.

A hand that had been resting behind his head reaches out, back of his fingers skimming up her calf before stilling over a beam of light blue that flickers teasingly by her knee – now dancing on his palm, uncatchable.

He looks fine,” he says with an amused low-effort hum, they both know he can’t actually see from where he’s lounging across the seat; blocked from view. From what he can pick out though, it does seem like the Galarian is doing okay, he can hear snippets of him providing exposition about the splash plate even from back here – sounding like he’s in his element. Did he even need them to be here?

Do you think they'd bite if I suggest pawning off the plates? Put a little profit in all our pockets?” Angelo asks, mostly joking.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 5:45:17 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

It’s as if the mention of her lord summons her.

Katherine reveals herself after eavesdropping for quite some time, pulling her best efforts into imitating a sneaky Kelceon until then. Speaking the names of different legendaries in vain did not phase, but, a particular name said earns the woman’s ire.

Who are they to mention Giratina in such a way?

And when Chryssa finally speaks of the Renegade, it’s the Malevolent that opts to make their arrival known. It is no surprise that Katherine shows up fashionably late. True to her character, she only decided on entering the chapel when it felt as if there was something for her to gain from doing so.

“The plate my group and I found is different,” Katherine announces shortly after stepping inside. “We found it near a portal into a different realm.” She reveals a lot, but just enough to remain vague still.

Katherine reaches the table eventually, keen eyes stealing a glance at the plates that were placed against each other.

“May I take a look?” Her shard of the Spooky Plate is present within the palm of her hand. “I’d like to see if it reacts differently.”

notes: katherine is here. she wants to see if the spooky plate does anything crazy when put next to another plate.

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @everyoneidk

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 6:11:48 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Epigraph & Elegy
ever grande city | social

MUSIC

Several of the plate-holders had stepped forward to lay their shards next to each other on the table, to no major effect, but then appears. She slid from the shadows, offering the piece of a new plate. And a hint of a greater tale.
    “The plate my group and I found is different. We found it near a portal into a different realm.” She joined them at the table, inspecting the shards. "“May I take a look? I’d like to see if it reacts differently.”
    Zac grabs his buzzing piece off the altar. "Finally! Someone who's looking to knock some stuff together until the truth comes falling out!" He took a step towards Katherine, and The Bug Plate shard hummed like a caught cicada, wriggling in his hands. "Well now isn't that interesting..." Zac moved closer again, and the dull buzz of his shard grew until his arms shook with phantom vibrations. "Just a little...closer..." he said, trying to ignore the sound in his head as it grew to the thunder of a late-spring swarms. 
    When the plates were an inch apart, Zac's skin started to crawl with invisible invaders. He cried out, dropping the shard.
    "Did you guys, uh, see or hear...anything weird?" Zac asked, picking his piece back up. "Because that was pretty bloody unpleasant for me. get over here! Bring your piece over here and tell me what you feel."
    Zac looked at . What had she experienced during the exchange?

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 19:41:31 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug picked up Zac's piece off the floor, fixing him with a wry look.

"Think I know what it do now." He said dryly as he handed it back to the larger man, turning towards the lady and eyeing up her piece...

He got distracted by entire... rest of her like a second into it.

"Huh. Another Gym Leader." He noted. A whole lotta those around here. Though...

The ghost type gym Leader, with an appropriately dark colored Plate to match. He wondered if it, too, was aligned with a curiously appropriate typing.

's group had the Splash Plate, he thought with furrowed brows as he deftly rolled his own piece between his fingers like a card.

His own group had gotten the Insect Plate.

He hummed... before rolling his eyes.

"Coincidence, probably. Anyway... Put it up, Ms. Leader." He said, shoving his insect plate piece towards the woman's own, noting what it read.

Unlike Zac, he didn't really get any reaction out of the touch.

Not until they actually touched anyway.

"Yikes!" Yelped the youth, jerking his hand back, shaking it twice firmly before snorting. "Can't even excuse this- watched a man get burned and stuck my hand in the fire all the same."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 11:59:05 GMT

The humming of Zac’s plate piques Katherine’s interest, who quirks her brow at it. He’s quick to approach her, unsuspecting of her intentions, and more than prepared to tackle this question head-on with her.

It’s all the Malevolent could ever wish for. Someone who’s naive enough to trust her blindly, unknowingly trapping themselves in the spiderweb she weaved.

A step closer, and the buzzing grows louder. A step closer, and the tingling that clings to her digits grows stronger, a budding seed of greed blossoming within. Giratina embedded a request deep within its avatar, and although the strange orb it’d shown her wasn’t in Zac’s possession, something else was.

Well, not for long, that is.

The shard drops, nearly shattering Katherine’s expectations then and there. But it’s too late now to go back, isn’t it?

“I think I heard something.” Kat mumbles in response, crouching to reach for the plate at the same moment as Zac.

When their hands meet and touch the plate together, the climax is reached. A rip in space tears open, a shadowy portal emerging to swallow both him and her, along with the shard into the distortion world before or anyone else can reach them. They vanish without a trace, leaving everyone inside the room perplexed and unaware of the source of the portal or its meaning.

Giratina's realm is revealed in its full glory to Zac. The gravity that seems to ignore him as if he'd lost his mass, the trees that sprout from above him and below all the same, and even the waterfalls that flow in a direction that goes against every law of physics that's known to man.

Katherine can only mutter a curse upon realizing that they had an unexpected visitor, levitating in the air as if she was familiar with this realm, "You weren't supposed to touch me." By the sound of her tone, you'd think that she's upset with Zac for not letting her rob him easily.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @everyoneidk

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 19:26:57 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

She counted heartbeats. Cleared her mind.

How long before the Song was set? How long before safety was assured? She dared not speak until she knew Arceus fell dreamless, until she knew the One would know not what happened at the altar. He couldn’t know what he wasn’t conscious enough to hear.   And what he didn’t know, he couldn’t act on.

And what better place to draw his eye than his own church? What better reason to attract his attention than the parts of his own body, together at last? 

Chryssa wasn’t here to gather the plates. Those were just bait for the one who’d placed them. 

I’m here to strike the first blow. 

But the luxury of time—and the certainty it provided— had passed. Involuntary gasps rang out from around the assembly and Chryssa rose from her seat as if pulled by marionette strings, the scepter of Creation in her hand.

Without a breath, without a whimper, Zac and Katherine were gone. 

Even faced with circumstances like these, Chryssa kept her cool. It wasn’t her place to shout, to scream, to make conclusions. Still, her heart sped up, fluttering like a broken bird in her chest. How is this possible? If there were any active Pokemon, they should have been immobilized already. 

...She hadn’t seen a Pokemon. 

“Don’t pray to the One,” she spoke up softly over anyone who’d managed to form a reaction, “He won’t hear you. I’ve made sure of that.”

Something had changed in her face— the vague, detached look was gone, replaced with quiet intensity. There was no need to guard her thoughts now: she could assume somewhere, far away, the Creator slumbered. That didn’t make his remnants—the plates—any less dangerous. “We’ve been compromised. It’s not safe here— especially not for you.” She’d turned on Doug, who still held the only remaining piece of the Bug Plate. Her eyes burned. None of this is a coincidence. Those plates were left to be found. Someone— or something— wants all of you to have them.”

She glanced back over her shoulder at where the distortion had sheared through reality, a clear result of the two plates coming in contact with one another. Her eyes hardened.  “And it wants them to come together.”

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 2:25:27 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

What... was that?

A rip in space, and a shadow that swallowed men and women whole in the blink of an eye.

The youth blinked as he stared. And then.

His blood ran cold as he stared at the empty space were his friend and the gym leader had formerly stood.

"Zac? Zac?!" He said, finally finding his voice as he ran up to the spot the man and the gym leader had occupied, looking around with a sudden alertness that sent his entire system into fight or flight mode.

What the hell? How could people just up and disappear like that? Teleport? Shadow Sneak? Neither was possible without pokemon around!

was rambling again, her words grander and more confusing than ever- not exactly what the distraught youth needed to hear. If anything, they were closer to the words a doomsayer would utter in a horror flick. Speaking of 'The One's and plans and...

The youth grasped his head, scratching it furiously.

"Well it's doin' a piss poor job! It ain't quite lookin' like a good idea now, is it?" Said Doug, snapping from were he stood. "Where's Zac?!"

If this 'The One' really was responsible then congrats, he was going for the record on igniting the youth's usually dead temper.

The youth turned back where he came when peering around brought him no clues on where his friend had gone, stomping up to the Altar.

"Did anyone see a pokemon near those two?!" He finally said, turning to face the rest of the group.

Could a pokemon utilize teleport on two far away individuals...? But that wasn't even what a teleport looked like anyway...

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:33:51 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC RAMSAY

epigraph & elegy  unknown location  

The church flipped, and all his current and soon-to-be friends disappeared in a twist of darkness. Everyone except for Zac, the red-haired woman, and the plate they were gripping.
    Gravity and Euclidian rules were abandoned as the three of them were tossed into the gap between Space and Time. 

Platforms of pressed dirt floated from the no-ceiling, and plants that were all leaves and stem grew down or out into the open spaces of the void. Water flowed up or into itself, and Zac's insides turned. His eyes watered, flicking between a dozen equally unlikely candidates for ground.

"You weren't supposed to touch me." Said the woman as she floated away, poised and in-control. Zac caught snippets of her elegant ascent as he spun away through the nothing. He tried not to breathe. Could he breathe? He pressed both hands over his mouth. Both hands.

Where's the shard?

It must have come with them. He remembered the buzzing in the church, the rush of darkness, and then...
    He cast around, head and mind battling against the churning wilds of this distorted world. Zac got flashes of a dozen unnatural colors, none of them the vivid green of his shard.
    Out of control and running out of breath, he grasped for something. A bank of floating dirt or one of the plants, anything to anchor him and stop his momentum.

His hands found only alien air as he spun out into the void.

★Music - Mass Effect - Uncharted Worlds

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 4:02:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
ever grande city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Regardless of what had transpired up until now, she is not oblivious to the voice raised among the crowd. Katherine's voice brings her attention around immediately, and a sense of urgency and anxiety swells in her breast. There is a flutter, a panic, that she can feel as a result of Moltres' influence. [break][break]

But she doesn't react in time.[break][break]

"Katherine? Wait!"[break][break]

She lunges forward but she is too far across the room to meet them in time. All she sees is the tear in space, a glimpse into the world she had stepped foot in only briefly. It closes, sealing away Katherine, Zac, and the two pieces of plate. [break][break]

Panic ensues, naturally, and Stormy moves quickly to fill in the void left behind by two people who had been there and gone the next. She pivots on her heel, glancing around as if praying that the portal may reopen. It doesn't, at least not yet.[break][break]

"It was Giratina. I've seen it before, seen it with her, with Katherine."[break][break]

She had suspected the gym leader before of ill intent, but now it had truly come to a head.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 4:28:55 GMT

Giratina ached to escape from the confines of the shelter Katherine provided it with. However, she’d assured the Legendary that it was unnecessary for it to show itself. Zac was a temporary guest in their realm, visiting for the sole purpose of unwillingly giving his relic to the small collection that Giratina and Katherine have been amassing.

“Take a deep breath.”

She instructs the man, tone remaining cold and distanced as if this was ordinary and they were still standing in the middle of the chapel. “You’ve got a couple more minutes before you pass out, and honestly, it'd be a lot harder to bring you back if you’re unconscious.”

Through sheer will alone, the gravity within the distortion realm bends, obeying Katherine’s command. It brings her closer to Zac and Zac closer to her. The shard is left to drift away inside the chaotic realm just as another wispy portal is conjured, readying itself to transport the two back to where they came from.

An open palm is extended for the man to take, the illusion of choice presented before him. He could either come with Katherine because he wants to, or because she insists on it. She was hoping it’d be the former of the two.

There’s not a lot of theatrics when they re-emerge inside the room. The portal seals itself shut to avoid other unwanted visitors, and Katherine lets go of ’s hand then.

“..So. Does anyone else want to bump plates?”

The inklings of a devilish smirk touch at the corners of her lips, temptation threatening to disrupt the fragile balance inside the room.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @idkeveryone

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 13:35:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Well" Chu-e speaks up in the resulting quiet of 's appearance - again. He is grinning almost devilishly, really a cat who got the cream. ", I take it back. Now this bitch is fucking crazy! Love the energy! Hell yeah! Plate Club! Woo!" He cackled loudly as he threw a fist up in the air as if cheering. It quickly came back down to cover his mouth when he started coughing, unfortunately silencing his glee prematurely.

Now, make no mistake, as nonplussed as Chu-e was acting, one does not grow used to seeing an act of the gods. But what the hell else was he supposed to do? Charge her? Shoot her with his gun? Like, she had just ripped a new asshole in space time, who knew what else she could do. He wasn't about to tempt fate here.

@plateclub
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 14:34:27 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
So far as he could recall, the dark haired lady was a gym leader. As he wasn't a local, Andy wasn't familiar with all of them. And while he wasn't a scientist, his relatives had taught him enough to know that randomly slapping things together was a bad idea.
[break][break]
Initially he was just going to let them do it until the big ginger involved Doug. It made him wonder just how many people the other boy knew. Standing, he started to move until the plate piece was already being mashed together.
[break][break]
''Hey! Careful,'' he warned, but it was really only directed at Doug. Not sure why I'm even bothering. He never listens to me anyways... Still, the Galarian boy hoped no harm was done despite himself.
[break][break]
Then, it seemed as if the ginger and the dark woman was absorbed out of reality.
[break][break]
''Yo! What the fuck!?'' He wasn't sure what had just happened and was relatively certain most others present didn't either. Was this the strange goings on that had warned him about? Taking a couple of steps forward didn't reveal anything, obviously.
[break][break]
Chryssa gave a warning, that made Andy squint. What did she know? While he was inclined to get aggressive for some less vague answers, Doug was having a bit of a panic, understandably. Approaching carefully around where the two had been, he clapped on his shoulder.
[break][break]
''Look I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I think we should get the hell out of here. Something fucky is going on.'' At the mention of Giratina, he shot a look at Remiel, but said nothing. The weird church chick was right, it was time to exfiltrate.
[break][break]
''Shit. Let's blow this popcicle stand before someone else decides not to exist anymore.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 18:20:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL: PLATE MEETING

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel sighs, fitting the plate back into its metallic case. How disappointing. "Very well," He says in response to Andy, summoning Earl Grey with a flick of his hand. The meeting wasn't entirely wasted. They'd put some faces and names to each plate, and learned a few interesting things about the people participating as well. This was definitely something the ambassador planned to explore further with his team— and on his own.[break][break]

Not seeing Skyler or Angelo around, but sure they were huddled in some dark corner somewhere whispering sweet nothings to each other, he nods and prompts his Sinistea to use the last of its power to whisk them away (PHANTOM FORCE) and out of the church.[break][break]

EXIT[break][break]

&
[break]

[break]

notes: sorry busy work week; will add more to this later this evening

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

epigraph & elegy

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 19:20:31 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
When everyone seems distraught with and 's disappearance, Selena plays the act to look disoriented and hysterical as well; if not for the missing people, then at least for the enigma that is happening inside the church that is beyond mundane explanations.

is the one that declares it to be caused by the Giratina. Naturally, there is this interpretation that they have been taken by the God of Antimatter. And it doesn't help that the girl () who gathers them tonight still plays the ominous act when everyone's already at their edge.

Selena is thinking otherwise. With the way the other Gym Leader is acting, it's as if she has been expecting this.

Like she knows something.

But Selena doesn't say anything else.

“I agree with the boy (). We don't know what will happen if we do the same with the other plates. If something worse happens, it might destroy this church and the vicinity.” Then her attention shifts to the plates on laid on the table and the ones that are held out by their possessors. “I guess that makes these plates an object of interest too, considering the threat it poses.”

But she frowns. It's not like these people will be willing to give their excavation loots so easily. Her eyes scan the room for 's hooded figure, wondering if the councilor will take charge of the brewing situation.

SOCIAL
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
epigraph & elegy [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 19:54:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Can the Eyes of the Staraptor see through the thin veil brewing between forces unseen?

Fernando remains oblivious to those around him. His attention is honed in on one individual and one individual only. Tapu Fini's trademark purple start to manifest behind his eyes but they're held at bay from the black visor of his shades. Unlike the others, he remains silent, biding his time as his fingers tighten around his mental manifestation of the shard.

His portion of the SPOOKY PLATE is left somewhere safe, never on his person. Not when they all convene for some empty invite. Even so, he can feel it between his fingers, feel the rigid edges cut into his finger as he quiets his frustration behind a blank, apathetic expression.

Not yet.

Now is not the time to move.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]